West Hills Job Description Sample
Managing Director (Oss/Bss Or Mvno Systems)
LMJ is a consulting and technology solutions company founded in 2000 with a focus on Communications and Media providers. At the core, we solve clients' complex business, technology and operational challenges through a combination of consulting expertise and telecom-focused product solutions. Our consulting teams optimize existing systems and work on an accelerated timeline using innovative approaches and best practices that minimize risk and maximize return to improve business and operational performance without costly technology transformations. LMJ is a global company and is headquartered in the United States in Reston, VA, outside of Washington, D.C., with offices in North America and Europe as well as a technology center in Chennai, India.
We have a great opportunity to help a client grow an MVNO business post-product launch through ongoing operations, and everything in between. Our client has made a major investment and we are positioned to help them achieve success. You would work with colleagues who are MVNO and wireless experts. If you have extensive consulting experience, are familiar with the telecom industry, relish business development, and are team-oriented, this may be a great leadership opportunity for you.
Day in the Life:
If you’ve built a book of business, then you already know that each day presents new challenges, and your only impediment to success is your ambition and attitude. In the beginning you will need to quickly learn our client’s program goals and gain the confidence of their leadership – this means bringing creative ideas and lots of energy, and crafting white papers and proposals. It could also mean meeting with the client over dinner or perhaps a 76rs game. Once you’ve established a base of business, you will continue to drive business development while building and overseeing a team that executes the work you’ve won. Every day you will be leading, problem solving, managing, and supporting, regardless of the task at hand.
This Job is for You if You’re Great at (and Enjoy):
- Serving as the point person to build a new book of business, operating always with clear goals but relatively independently
- Sensing business opportunities and drafting potential solutions, sometimes based on a brief conversation or two with the client
- Challenging your client’s thinking, diplomatically yet convincingly
- Shepherding opportunities through the entire lifecycle, beginning with opportunity identification through proposal development, contract negotiation, and project delivery
- Supporting clients' senior technology and business unit leaders as a thought partner
- Working collaboratively with teammates to include your company’s leadership team
- Building a team and ensuring the delivery of quality services and products
- Managing account and project-specific financials
- 8+ years combined consulting and biz dev experience with an established professional services firm
- 3+ years consulting to or working for the telecom industry, including familiarity with OSS / BSS
- Strong business development skills and a record of success
- Crafty PowerPoint and proposal skills (and would be willing to share examples)
- Bachelor’s degree
Extra Bonus if You Have:
- Have helped launch an MVNO from either the MNO or MVNO side
- Worked with Verizon or Sprint MNO in particular, but any MNO experience would be great (note: you don’t have to have worked for any of these companies, just seeking wireless experience)
- Worked with Arterra Mobility MVNE in particular, but any MVNE experience would be great
If you have the experience, the passion, and the drive to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you.
LMJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Therapist / Physical Therapist Assistant Job In Glenside, Pennsylvania / Hospital
Job Category Physical Therapist Assistant Profession Skilled Specialty Shift 8 D Duration 13 Weeks Start Date ASAP Pay Rate $28.00 - $30.50 Job Description & Requirements Physical Therapist Assistant
Travel (PTA) n/a Required Qualifications n/a Preferred Qualifications n/ a About the Facility Call for details. Facility Location With its diverse neighborhoods, rich history and delicious Philly Steak sandwiches, the "City of Brotherly Love" is filled with a variety of pleasures.
A haven of arts and culture, Philadelphia is packed with theatres, concert halls, art exhibitions and many fine restaurants. Come discover the many facets of this historical city and enjoy its old-world charm and world-class entertainment. Job Benefits Allied travel assignments are typically for 13 weeks and offer generous packages that include:
Competitive pay rates Medical, Dental, Vision 401(k) and Flex Spending Life Insurance Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage Free Continuing Education Free Private Housing Refer a friend and earn extra cash About the Company Med Travelers, an AMN Healthcare company, is the leader in allied healthcare staffing. Our relationships with numerous healthcare facilities - including hospitals, home health agencies, school systems, and long-term care facilities - enable us to offer the most current temporary therapy positions and medical imaging jobs. And our traveler customer service is among the best in the industry.
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Quality Control Technician
Construction Materials Producer
An Experienced Quality Control Technician
For Hot Mix Asphalt and Quarry Operations within Southeastern PA and Southern NJ
Company offers 401K, Company Pension, Health Benefits, and Competitive Salary.
Clinical Staff - Nutrition
Non-profit organization with six decades of experience teaching parents of brain-injured and well children seeking hard-working and compassionate college graduate with a love of cooking and interest in nutrition eager to learn and be a part of an innovative team. Room and board on beautiful campus included.
Lyft Driver (Full Time)
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Well renowned Construction Manager/General Contractor in suburban Philadelphia is seeking an experienced project manager to become part of their staff.
This position requires 10-15+ years experience in Project Management. Responsibilities will include supervising multiple projects and scheduling. Applicants must have experience in commercial, health care, institutional, pharmaceutical and office building projects.
The candidate must possess leadership qualities, be detail oriented, motivated, organized and also an excellent communicator. Our project managers have full responsibility for the projects they run, from buyout to scheduling to cost accounting and they are recognized for their accomplishments.
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits, vacation plan and a 401K program with profit sharing
Tree And Landscape Sales Representative
Liberty Tree and Landscaping, a High Profile, local leader in Tree and Residential Landscaping is hiring a Sales and Business Development leader.
- You must have prior success selling in the Residential Tree and Landscaping space
- You excel at all facets of prospecting, finding and closing new business, and selling consultatively.
- You must be a strong self-starter who has proven expertise working alone or as part of a small team to locate and develop new business.
- You must present yourself professionally in all ways and at all times, be accountable and a consistent self-starter.
- Background/degree in Horticulture, Forestry or Science is required.
- Must be able to Project Manage and lead work crew
- You must have prior earnings of at least $110K.
- Will be expected to prospect and service accounts in Montgomery County and surrounding communities.
Candidates with the above qualifications and a strong entrepreneurial spirit are encouraged to apply.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Glenside,Pa)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: independent business ownership opportunity, job online, remote online, remote position, remote work, stay at home opportunity, stay at home work, telecommute contractor, telecommute employment, work remotely
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!