West Hollywood Job Description Sample
Cook - Full Time - West Hollywood
In Prepared Foods we strive to sell the highest quality food. Cooks must work with the Department and Kitchen Leadership to ensure that all objectives and goals of the department and business are met or exceeded. Cooks report to the Kitchen and Department Leadership. Abides by the strictest standards of physical and food safety, freshness, and sanitation.Responsibilities
Support the Kitchen Supervisor and Team Leadership with all kitchen functions.
Prepare Kitchen products according to recipes.
Must have a recipe in front of you at all times.
Guides completion of daily prep lists and job assignments.
Keep all coolers and shelves clean, well-stocked and properly rotated.
Follow established food safety, cleaning and maintenance procedures.
Be aware of new products and recipes that become available.
Analyze and control product transfers, waste and spoilage.
Know and practice proper lifting techniques and safe use of all tools and equipment.
Practice proper care and maintenance of all equipment.
Report safety violations and hazards immediately; maintain department security.
Communicate with Team Members regarding all department operations.
Know product availability, preparation, storage and nutritional aspects.
Keep department leadership informed of all events that affect the Kitchen.
Ensure that product mix meets varied customer dietary needs and requests.
Accept and process product from Receiver.
Document product transfers, waste and spoilage using appropriate forms.
Ensure the quality, palatability and presentation of all in-house production.
Maintain high productivity levels.
Work with all production Team Members to minimize waste.
Perform Team Member duties as required to run the department.
Regular attendance is essential.
Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader/Store Leadership.
Current participant or graduate in the applicable Southern Pacific Region Career Development program or equivalent from another region.
Ability to work well within a team.
Can lift a minimum of 15 up to 40 pounds.
Able to meet physical job requirements.
Must have a passion for natural foods.
Able to communicate effectively with others and convey enthusiasm.
Possess some customer service experience.
Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented.
Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Desire to learn all aspects of Team.
Must have a current Serv-Safe certificate
Some reaching above and below shoulder height.
Some exposure to dust, fumes and chemicals.
Repetitive use of hands and fine manipulation.
May need to use a ladder or stool to reach product or supplies.
Exposure to continuous background and occasional loud noises.
Any item over 40 pounds requires a team lift.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Coordinator, Social Media
- Coordinate and grow OWN’s social media followings through user engagement, creativity, video and editorial content
- Produce social content for OWNTV’s social media platforms -- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and emerging platforms
- Brainstorm and implement the overall social media strategy with the Sr. Manager and promotional teams
- Work with marketing team to determine where social can be integrated into other OWN marketing channels (including PR, on-air, digital and paid)
- Develop visually driven content from existing assets using new and emerging technology
- Assist in the developing assets for partners and talent to take advantage of co-promotion opportunities
- Measure the effectiveness of various posts and make changes in strategy according to those results using social analytic tools
- Work in cooperation with outside social media agencies on best practices, social media planning
- Event coverage for OWN programming on red carpets, at screenings, press events and press tours
- Some travel required
- Advanced knowledge of social media strategies; stay on top of the latest social media updates and trends in order to maximize results
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and skills is required
- Passion and curiosity for all things social, digital, mobile and emerging technologies
- Ability to effectively collaborate with various teams
- Strong time management, organization and communication skills
- The ability to write concisely, with strong voice and editorial sensibilities
- Industry knowledge and awareness of new social campaigns, especially within the entertainment space, and engaging with audiences to drive tune-in
- A fast-learner who is able to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and learning new social platforms
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude to jump in and assist teams when needed
- Experience or interest in social analytics
- Experience with design and video editing, preferred
VP, Social Media
OWN is seeking a highly organized self-starter who is experienced, strategic, creative and passionate about all things social media. The Vice President, Social Media for OWN will develop and execute promotional campaigns across the network’s social media platforms. This role requires a unique blend of innovative instincts, digital and social media aptitude, management skills and strategies that drive revenue. The position, based in Los Angeles, leads a team of talented professionals and reports to the SVP, Communications and Social Media.
- Work collaboratively with internal and agency teams to develop and execute creative and strategic high-impact social media campaigns across the network’s social platforms
- Liaison with outside partners, talent and guests of OWN shows to educate and inform best practices; serve as social expert and point-of-contact for all OWN talent and deliver assets to talent to promote shows and network endeavors
- Collaborative across departments; the VP works closely with the communications team, marketing, programming and digital to drive tune-in and excitement for OWN shows
- Attend, cover and amplify press events on OWN social media platforms
- Lead social listening for OWN initiatives and provide intelligence from the social ecosystem
- Partner with the OWN marketing team, in-house creative teams and media agencies to create effective paid social media campaigns that promote OWN programming, as well as support revenue goals within ad sales and digital business plans.
- Manage reporting of campaign results utilizing deep knowledge of analytics
- Serve as the network lead fostering content development relationships with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and other primary/key partnerships.
- Collaborate and innovate with Ad Sales & Integrated Marketing on strategies and offerings for driving revenue on social media for largescale clients including OWN’s new online lifestyle community “The Know.”
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years’ professional-level experience in working in the digital/social media space (agency, in-house, emerging tech, etc.)
- Ability to map out promotional strategies and from conception to execution, grounded in consumer insights
- An understanding of social media as a revenue generator
- Ability to inform top management of social activities, results and strategies
- A respect and understanding of social communities, content that resonates and platforms changes that will impact both
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web and mobile
- The ability to motivate and manage social media team and media agencies, with both day-to-day and big picture strategic direction
- A drive to be innovative within the social media industry, and a keen awareness of best practices in an ever-changing field
- Previous experience managing a large social community with high brand standards a must.
- Working knowledge of website content management systems and analytic platforms
- Comfortable in adjusting strategies and tactics on the fly grounded in data and analytic insights
- Outstanding communication skills that revolve around transparency and respect
- The ability to write concisely and understand the brand voice and perspective
- Ability to manage, lead and mentor a team
- Be flexible and adaptable to respond to fast changes in social and digital space
- Solution oriented
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude to jump in and assist teams when needed
- Comfortable working nights and weekends and traveling for press events as needed
- Strong presentation skills
Real Estate Analyst
Who are we?
AvantStay delivers world class, authentic, tech-enabled short-term rental (“STR”) group experiences targeted at the millennial generation. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry. We deliver a customized end-to-end experience that is tailored just for groups and powered with technology at every layer.
What we are looking for…
A Real Estate Analyst who will support our Real Estate and Acquisitions teams in building and managing our real estate pipelines by performing deep quantitative and qualitative analyses; coordinating asset valuations and support transactions from inception to close. This Analyst is a total modelling rock star with deep knowledge and love of real estate.
What you’ll do…
- Analyze new acquisitions / development opportunities and prepare financial analysis on the viability of each transaction, incorporating a variety of capital and financing structures
- Review and extract information from broker marketing books and third-party research.
- Assist in analyzing potential investments including market analysis and financial analysis using excel software.
- Perform acquisition due diligence including the review of leases, financial conditions, historical property operating results, financial assumptions and other information
- Complete accurate and thorough worksheets, reports, briefs, and proposals within agreed upon timeframes
- Assist with the analysis and preparation of investor reporting for quarterly reports and annual meeting materials.
- Prepare internal and external presentation materials and documents (e.g., pitch materials, pro-formas, LOI’s.
- Assist in sourcing new acquisition opportunities by developing and maintaining relationships with our local developers, investors, brokers and other real estate professionals
- Perform analysis and run financial models to support decision-making regarding the profitability and capital structure of properties and funds during the asset’s holding period.
- Perform accurate and complete net present value analysis for properties within the portfolio within established timeframes.
- Thoroughly analyze the impact of lease transactions to property value and yield within established timeframes.
- Accurately and completely update property valuations and investment strategies as required within established timeframes.
- Develop and produce accurate and complete required reporting to lenders, partners, and senior management within established timeframes.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete transition-related tasks including but not limited to developing budgets, reviewing leases, reviewing offering memorandum, responding to lenders to resolve underwriting questions, reviewing loan documents, and running models to show budget implications within established timeframes.
- Assist in the review of the annual operating budget to confirm consistency with property strategies.
What you’ll bring…
- Experience: 2 + years in Real Estate evaluation or related fields
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Finance,
Deep knowledge of real estate valuation and financial modelling, travel trends, hospitality, hotels, tourism and the short-term / vacation rental market.
- Natural talent and energy: a passion for all things real estate, an agility and ability to adapt to changing and ambiguous situations, and a general hunger for more.
- Excellence: Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of assets using financial modelling techniques. Demonstrated ability to effectively define and resolve problems that balance multiple needs and interests.
- Communication: Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas, instructions and information effectively, both orally and in writing.
When you join AvantStay…You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at
- Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 + equity + benefits
Equal Employment Always...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Digital Research Analyst (Cw)
This position works with all facets of digital and will be responsible for analyzing and delivering content for several different sources. You will be providing qualitative and quantitative research insights and MUST be able to handle many projects at once and communicate in a clear, concise manner.
Day to day responsibilities include data gathering and analysis.
Essential functions include:
- Responsible for reporting and insights in support of optimizing the performance of our online support channels
- Maintaining and disseminating Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly website reports
- Provide analytics and insights to help drive decision-making and support the continuous improvement of the online support channels.
- This person understands best practices in measurement and analytics.
- Understanding objectives, determining key metrics, developing the appropriate tagging strategy and delivering synthesized data, deriving insights and articulating them to key stakeholders and leadership team.
- Ad Hoc Website reporting and analysis
- Provide data-driven insight to improve on current campaigns
- Work to identify new opportunities to utilize data and analytics to improve ongoing digital initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help identify content needs
- Generate actionable insights about desktop and mobile user behavior to guide digital teams in optimizing the user experience
- Work with third party vendors to ensure accurate measurement
- Refresh presentations/sales materials/historical tracks
- Develop materials suitable for executive level presentations; ability to translate findings/results in a clear concise manner
- Bachelor's degree required - a degree in marketing, analytics, or similar fields preferred
- 3+ years of experience performing data analysis and research
- Proficiency in site analytics tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture) required, Google Analytics, Comscore products
- Knowledgeable in secondary site usage; ie; Chartbeats
- Comfortable analyzing large amounts of data
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Strong mathematical skills
Seasonal Recovery Agent
Job ID: 169033
Store Name/Number: CA-The Grove (0946)
Address: 189 The Grove Drive Suite #F20, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States (US)
Hourly/Salaried: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Position Type: Temporary
It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to make sure our stores have the right products in the right place at the right time to fuel our clients' beauty obsessions. That's where our operations team comes in, to keep our stores looking beautiful and running smoothly "backstage!" This team is the backbone of the store and essential in providing the best possible experience for every client that walks through our doors.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Stock Associate, you help keep the store running smoothly and looking beautiful in partnership with the entire operations team, typically working late night or early morning shifts. You will:
Ensure all shipping and receiving activities are prepared and tracked in a timely manner
Review and execute all visual elements in the store (i.e. new marketing collateral, signs, etc) and communicate missing or damaged pieces to the Ops Manager or appropriate store leadership
Uphold Sephora's store visual standards by assisting with "deep cleaning" programs
Maintain and organize the backstage area as needed
Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
We think you'd be a great for this role if you have:
Previous work experience, preferably in an operations capacity
Flexible availability to work during "peak" retail hours such as nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays. In this ops role, you will be required to work overnight stock and recovery shifts as needed
Strong communication skills and comfortability with computer/store systems
You'll love working here because:
The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with
The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product, often multiple times a month. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates – not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals
The perks. Sephora offers medical benefits, competitive 401k, gift matching, and a 'perks' program that includes various discounts at participating companies (hotels, rental cars, telecommunication, gyms, etc)
The LVMH family. Sephora's parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 prestige brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Moet Chandon, Marc Jacobs, Dior, and so many more
Our legal team wants you to know what's required:
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, use a ladder, and stand/walk the sales floor for entire shift
Adherence to Sephora's dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
Ray-Ban - FT Style Consultant (The Grove)
Requisition ID: 103271
Store #: 009265 The Grove Ray-Ban
RAY-BAN − Timeless style, authenticity and freedom of expression are the core values of Ray-Ban, a leader in sun and prescription eyewear for generations. From its debut in 1937 with the now-iconic Aviator model created for the American Air Force to today, Ray-Ban has maintained a unique cultural relevance and has become a symbol of cool, worn by celebrities and public figures all around the world.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, a career in retail with Ray-ban gives you exposure to an innovative and iconic brand, plus the backing of the global leader in eyewear & eyecare.
The Retail Sales Associate sells products and provides optimum customer service. Contributes to the store's success by building and maintaining a strong client following.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cross sells Oliver Peoples' products to customers by demonstrating knowledge of the brand and basic optical principles.
Provides optimum service level to every customer.
Displays knowledge of the Brand, warranties and options offered by Oliver Peoples to all customers.
Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service, visual and merchandising elements.
Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to be the authority for the client and drive sales and meet the client's needs.
Maintains the Flagship/Store's presentation standards both on the sales floor and in the back office.
Understands and supports all brand policies and procedures.
Miscellaneous in-store duties as assigned.
2+ years selling high-end optical/eyewear or luxury products
Selling; excellent communication and customer service skills
Able to speak clearly and understandably; hear communications by telephone and in person
Ability to multi-task
Punctual - must be reliable
Attention to detail
Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality at all times
Takes initiative in self-development
Performs well under time or workload pressure
Organization. - keeps on schedule
Performs work in a fashion that others can pick up where left off
Ability to learn
Fosters and promotes a cohesive team
Practicality - applies information available in a sensible way to function in the job
Questioning - ability and willingness to orally seek out information in order to complete work in an effective and accurate manner
Organizational awareness - understands the effect and implications of decisions on other components of the organization
Treats each member of the team with professionalism and respect – is a team player Exemplifies the brand's retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example
A two-year degree or equivalent work experience
Proficient in Ciao POS
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Retail Sales, Sales Associate, Eyewear, Style Consultant Retail Associate ; Sales Associate
Post-Production Bay Producer
AT A GLANCE
Mob Scene is looking for a Post-Production Bay Producer to join our Content team. As our Senior Producers are often on set, this position will keep an in-house presence supervising the proper execution and delivery of several editorial projects. This role will be both internal and external facing, collaborating with multiple departments and working directly with clients.
- Supervise editorial work and guide the creative vision for multiple projects
- Communicate directly with clients, managing notes and revisions
- Create story arcs and script out paper cuts
- Traffic edits through Graphics and Finishing departments
- Track and manage schedules and deadlines from concept to finish
- Aid and maintain internal workflows
- Support multiple projects for multiple Content producers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-10 years of experience working as a Producer in edit bays
- Comfortable with taking creative direction and notes from Senior Producers and clients
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Preferred proficiency in Adobe Premiere
THE GOOD STUFFFull-time employees receive:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Vacation & Sick time
- 401k with match
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Fun and creative company culture that values its best asset--YOU!
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
Assistant General Manager (Agm)
Know what it's like to be in the stadium on game day? Then you know what it's like to work at Buffalo Wild Wings.
It's fun. It's fast-paced. We're at the top of our game – and we want to keep it that way.
So we're constantly upping the ante, providing the ultimate experience for our fans. And, of course, it's our people that bring that experience to life.
Our Restaurant Assistant General Manager (AGM) is our assistant coach, overseeing the Heart of House (HOH) and Bar operations within the restaurant. Training? Zone rollouts?
Sales building? No problem. Get the right tools into your hands and you're ready to dig in.
You'll be responsible for managing the HOH and Bar costs and ensure that your Team has the tools and resources to win the game. The day to day operations of the restaurant will be part of your primary focus and you'll be responsible for executing your plays along with the restaurant management team.
WE'LL PROVIDE THE PLAYBOOK, HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE
You know the business. You have general knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation, responsible alcohol service, safety and security systems and procedures, computer operations.
You have the education and experience.
You're a high school graduate or similar. Extra points if you bring a bachelor's degree, have 3 years of management experience and previous Front of House (FOH) and HOH/Kitchen restaurant management experience.
You're Team focused. You have a passion for training and developing your Team.
You'll be working for the hottest brand around and have tons of fun doing it. What else is in it for you?
You'll be set up for success right out of the gate. The same vigor that we put into developing sauces for our famous wings, we put into developing and growing our Team Members. If you're hungry for the next step in your career, we'll help you get there.
You'll also be eligible for monthly & quarterly bonuses and a comprehensive benefits program. Did we mention that you'll never miss that history-making sports play ever again?
Complete job description can be requested from your Talent Advisor. Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is a an equal opportunity employer. www.buffalowildwings.com
Connect with us!
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Assistant Tech Editor - Mashable
Mashable is looking for an enthusiastic, talented editor to work with our team of committed tech journalists in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. Candidates should be obsessed with new gadgets, current events, pop culture, and the effects of technology on society and individuals.
Candidates will be expected to edit stories, write for the website, come up with story ideas, and share content on social media. The Assistant Tech Editor will also help write and produce stories for Mashable's very popular Snapchat Discover channel.
The Assistant Tech Editor will report to the Tech Editor, and will ideally be located in San Francisco or Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate is…
A detail-oriented editor who knows how to get the best out of writers and can quickly turn around clean copy.
A tech expert who is fascinated by current events, the internet, and pop culture.
Well-versed in a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat.
Someone who understands SEO and why it's so important.
An excellent writer who understands the ins and outs of technology and isn't afraid to have fun in their stories.
The Day to Day
Edit 2-5 stories per day
Collaborate with Tech Editor on daily tech coverage
Help plan editorial series, theme weeks, and longform features
Write multiple Snapchat stories each week
Help maintain editorial calendar
Write stories as needed
Based in LA or San Francisco
Minimum 2-4 years editing experience at a media publication
Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
Strong communication skills
A critical editing eye
Detail-oriented, organized, and comfortable managing sensitive topic areas
A self-starter as well as a team player (a sense of humor is a must!)
Knowledge of the digital space and Mashable's core coverage areas
Mashable is a global media and entertainment company that's passionate about culture and tech. With smart, spirited coverage of stories that keep people talking, Mashable reaches millions of users who can't get enough of the people, products, and innovations that shape our connected lives. We're clever. We're curious. We're ahead of the curve. Obsess with us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!