West Kingston Job Description Sample
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Client Support Representative
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our organization and will assist the Manager in developing and executing a successful public relations strategy, to include event coordination and campaign development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing projects as designated by the Manager
- Working with Manager and Manager of Sales Operations to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows; Making appointments with all at major trade shows
- Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products and services
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows
- Working with Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
-Excellent analytical and presentation skills including handling many assignments simultaneously
-Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
-Should exhibit creativity and resourcefulness
-Self-confident and outgoing personality
-Organized and detail oriented
-Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
-Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations, or Business pursuing degree, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience in an agency or corporate setting and demonstrated proficiency with public relations practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality
-Self Sufficient / Self Driven
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager
Nurse Practitioner - Full Or Part Time
Nurse Practitioner- Full or Part Time
MedOptions is seeking nurse practitioners for a unique opportunity! We are the largest provider of behavioral health services to skilled nursing home residents in the country. Our nurse practitioners are part of a clinical team that also includes psychiatrists, psychologists and clinical social workers.
Why should you join MedOptions?
· Opportunity to make a difference through performing initial assessments and managing psychotropic medications
· You are not isolated! You work as a consultant and work with the MedOptions clinician team as well as the facility staff
· Flexible schedule- Monday- Friday daytime hours
· You will have the opportunity to practice in a variety of settings, including: skilled nursing, long-term care, nursing homes, assisted living facilities & rehabilitation facilities
· Variety of diagnoses—we treat residents who are in a nursing home short term for rehab as well as long-term residents. Common diagnoses include depression, anxiety, adjustment disorder, chronic pain, bipolar as well as schizophrenia and major neurocognitive disorders/dementia.
· Standard clinical protocols and ongoing educational opportunities through webinars and online resources
· Highly competitive compensation package and full benefit package
Who are we looking for?
· Our nurse practitioners represent licensed and certified psychiatric, geriatric, and adult nurse practitioners who have a passion for the elderly.
· Desire to work with the geriatric and psychiatric populations and/or prior experience
· Nurse Practitioners who want to make a difference and enjoy working with a clinical team to provide the best care
Relocation assistance available for full-time positions
Our growth has created numerous opportunities throughout the states we provide service. We are looking for clinicians who have a passion for the elderly and providing the best quality behavioral health care for those residents. It's important for our clinicians to develop relationships with the residents and facility staff to provide consistent and reliable care.
Admin Assistant/Office Assistant - North Kingstown, RI
The ideal candidate has the ability to work across multiple priorities, maintain a high degree of confidentiality and exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. A successful candidate will also demonstrate strong communication, administrative, and organizational skills and will have the ability to work independently and under pressure. The person filling this role must be proactive, intuitive, and creative.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for Senior Leader Team
- Phones, greeting clients, taking messages.
- Proofreading and redlining legal documents
- 6 to 12 months experience in an admin role
- Associates degree
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
With over 37,000 employees in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including K-12 schools, higher education, manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA’s management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
CDL A Lease Purchase Truck Drivers
Lease Truck Amenities
Late-model equipment – 2016-2018 trucks
Fully Spec'd (TV with Free DirecTV, XM Radio, Fridge, APU, Inverter)
- Paid transportation, meals, and hotel
- $500 after completion of orientation
Lease Operator Terms
New higher pay scale for lease purchase drivers: 10 cents per mile increase!
$.69 per gallon for fuel for the 1st 6 months; $.99 per gallon for fuel as long as you're with us
$5,000 per year retention bonus - paid out $100 per week )
2 skip payments per year - allows you to take time off without getting behind
Quarterly Safety/Efficiency Bonus up to $2,500
$1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
Company Driver Benefits
Medical, Dental, & Vision options available
OTR and Dedicated positions available
Quarterly Safety/Efficiency Bonus up to $2,500
$1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Hirschbach's fleet of over 950 tractors and 1500 refrigerated trailers is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. Everyone associated with Hirschbach receives the personal touch of a smaller carrier along with access to the best services and technology in the marketplace today.
We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers. We welcome you to join our family!
Environmentally we are committed to putting the most efficient equipment on the road as a result of our Green Fleet Strategy. Our goal is to become the most fuel-efficient fleet in the trucking business while providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Kingston,Ri)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: online research survey, online work, pt remote, remote position, telecommute contractor, telecommute job, telecommuting contractor, telecommuting employee, telecommuting employment, work from home employee
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
State of Rhode Island North Kingstown Police Department TOWN OF NORTH KINGSTOWN
EXCEPTIONAL CAREER OPPORTUNITY POLICE OFFICER NORTH KINGSTOWN, RI
The Town of North Kingstown is seeking qualified candidates to establish arn eligibility list for the position of police officer. Candidates must be a United States citizen, 21 years of age, high school graduate or GED certificate, have no criminal convictions, and hold a valid driver's license. Additional employment information is provided in the application package.
$51,056-$69,818 - Work 180 calendar days a year- Twelve paid holidays per year. Paid: sick, vacation and personal time- Twenty-five year pension/Deferred comp- Overtime and Detail opportunities available- 100% tuition assistance for college education- Lateral transfers are encouraged and will receive an accelerated application process- Agility tests passed within 3 months of process will be accepted
Applications are available at the North Kingstown Municipal Office's located at 100 Fairway Drive (Town Clerk's Office and Town Manager's Office) and the North Kingstown Police Department, www.nkpolice.org and www.northkingstown.org. Applications (hardcopy only, no electronic submissions) must be submitted in person to the North Kingstown Police Department located at 8166 Post Road North Kingstown, RI. Application period doses Monday, February 26, 2018.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CDL A Company Drivers
Knight Transportation Offers
- Annual bonus potential: +$6,000, paid quarterly
- Full insurance (medical, dental, vision and life insurance) 60 days
- 401k company match after 6 months
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Rider program
- Pet policy -- bring your pet!
- Daily or weekly pay
- 30+ locations throughout the country
- Regional, dedicated and local routes
- Dry van, reefer, and port services opportunities available
- 21 years of age
- Minimum of 3 months' current OTR experience
- DOT physical and functional capacity tested
- Valid Class A CDL license
Paid Paid BACH_a33d1a Qualifications and Offers routes
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!