West New York Job Description Sample
Per Diem Registered Nurse, Maternity
Per Diem Registered Nurse , Emergency Room
Per Diem Registered Nurse, Emergency Room
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
We offer a competitive compensation package including upfront commissions paid daily, monthly bonus, and lifetime residuals from day one with no quotas.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
Per Diem Registered Nurse, Cardiac Rehab
Stars Premier Development Program Coach (U5-U10)
ABOUT STARS PREMIER: Stars Premier is the advanced component of Super Soccer Stars - the nation's most popular children's soccer development program. Headquartered in NYC and active nationwide, Stars Premier welcomes over 1,500 players aged 4 an up into its classes year round. Established in 2008, the Stars Premier Development Program provides the foundation for select players before they graduate into the Stars Premier Travel Program.
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM COACH: Stars Premier is looking for, experienced soccer coaches to work in our advanced Development Program. Coaches will have the opportunity to work with groups of players in the U5-U10 age categories throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn and NJ within our recreational community-based soccer classes. Opportunities will exist for exceptional coaches to progress within our programs and our Club.
Positions are part-time and are best suited to those with living accommodations in New York City. Employment is only available to US citizens and permanent residents.
- US Youth Soccer National Youth Coaching License or USSF ‘D’ License (or foreign governing body equivalent) required. Must have experience coaching soccer to children aged between 5 and 10 years of age
- 3-5 years of youth coaching (Ages 5-10) professional coaching qualification from US Soccer/NSCAA or equivalent
- Extreme professionalism and the ability to effectively implement the Stars Premier Curriculum according to long-term player development philosophy
- Successful applicants must be over the age of 21
- Coaches will need to have playing experience
- Must offer exceptional communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrate a “can do” attitude
SCHEDULE: At a minimum offer availability according to the following schedule*:
Thursday 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Friday 4:00 PM– 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
BenefitsWe offer a competitive starting hourly salary, professional coaching development, excellent growth potential and the opportunity to be part of dynamic, growing coaching team.
Manager Of Development Operations
About the Children’s Museum
In December 2017, the Children’s Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) purchased a landmark building at 361 Central Park West which is scheduled to become the Museum’s new home in 2023. This is a time of unprecedented growth for the institution that will ultimately yield the first new museum, and one solely dedicated to children and families, on Central Park in more than fifty years.
CMOM is currently in the quiet phase of a capital campaign and also building capacity in preparation for its future business model.
The Development Operations Manager will be responsible for both strategic decisions with respect to data management and integrity and also work tactically to support the work of the fundraising team.
• Ensure data integrity of Raiser’s Edge; offer data hygiene recommendations and lead data cleanup efforts.
• Direct and develop business rules for coding structure to maximize effective reporting.
• Oversee all gift processing; troubleshoot to ensure accurate financial reporting.
• Reconcile gifts with Finance Department.
• General data management (Record maintenance, data entry, etc.).
• Draft gift acknowledgments.
• Manage pledge payment schedule and draft pledge reminders.
• Work closely with special events team on gala gift processing and reconciliation with external event management firm.
• Create and provide RE training for development staff.
• Provide strategic and on-going training for all RE users.
• Create and maintain a Development User’s Manual that captures policies, business rules for all RE users.
• Create queries and exports for various teams to support ad hoc reporting needs, mailing lists, and email-lists.
• Manage department subscriptions/resources (iWave, Foundation Directory, Chronicle of Philanthropy etc.).
• Provide administrative support to the Chief Advancement Officer, as needed.
•Special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum 2 years relevant work experience, preferably in fundraising.
• Excellent computer (Word/Excel) skills, Raiser's Edge required, Mail Chimp highly preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Creative, curious, fast learner, with special appreciation for arts education, family and children.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an Independent Account Executive may be perfect for you. While selling Processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every merchant by working with our underwriters to sell affordable services.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity, we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 10 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join the team in our New York City office.
We are looking for someone who can be a strong technical presence on the pre-sales side. This person should be able to confidently demo very technical products, help clients understand and develop products using our APIs, and support co-workers on the sales side with any technical requirements they may have. This person should be passionate about teaching technology.
You will represent the Learnosity technical team on business calls and will answer the more difficult technical questions, provide product advice and work with both the third party dev. team and the Learnosity developer team to architect mutually agreeable solutions. Typically you and one of the senior members of the business development team will represent Learnosity at business meetings. You should have a sufficient coding knowledge for a deep dive into technical integrations but also show an aptitude for portraying the advantages of our products to a non-technical audience. You will need to take careful notes about our client’s technical solution, and recommend which of our tools would best fit their needs.
You will also be responsible for preparing functional specs and responding to tenders/RFPs.
You will need to be:
- comfortable digging into code, passionate about technology & keen to continue learning
- confident providing technical advice and recommendations to clients
- an excellent communicator; comfortable communicating with tech and non-tech teams alike
- willing to work appropriate hours to liaise with our Dublin or Sydney office and our international clientele
- willing to travel
- experienced in software development (3+ years)
It would be great if you have:
- technical writing experience
- client facing experience
- experience in teaching or testing
Working with us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new techniques, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximize the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or day care run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full-time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in New York City.
Learnosity is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals. We believe a diverse workforce will enhance our ability to fulfill our mission of advancing education and ed-tech in general.
Find out more about your career at Learnosity at learnosity.com/careers/
Photographer (Photo Gallery Exp)
Industrial Color Studios is seeking to hire a Photographer to join our team in producing compelling images for our studio. Experience with photographing museum quality or photo-gallery fine arts.
The Photographer should have an exemplary portfolio of work demonstrating capabilities in Table Top, Furniture, Jewelry and Flat Art. You are collaborative, self-motivated and dedicated - exercising good judgment and sharing enthusiasm for what we do everyday. Your success will be driven by participating in a collective of artists, leaders and clients that compliment your individual talents and facilitate the highest caliber of talent and service.
- Creating imagery in studio and location for online use and printed catalogs for Christie’s and actively participating in portfolio development for the Industrial Color studios.
- Maintaining an efficient on set workflow and working within a team to meet volume requirements, image output, and fostering productive and positive client relationships
- Ensuring the studio is clean, well organized, safe and always ready for the client
- Ensuring that supplies are kept in stock and equipment is maintained in excellent condition as well as other duties as assigned
- Create and maintain the integrity of quality images, as well as movement of assets to the post-production team, and properly archive assets on networked servers
- Adherence to client’s style guide, meeting work volume goals and 100% compliance to client SLA is imperative
- You keep abreast of industry trends and developments and explore new techniques to build your craft
- Self-motivation and independent judgment within the framework of established studio procedures and client style guides are skills that are critical attributes to your success in this position.
- This position requires 2-4 years of experience in a studio environment
- Strong proficiencies in digital imaging applications and equipment
- Ability to set up and design set lighting, camera systems and workstations, and production of images according to the style guide established for any of our clients
- Strong working knowledge of C1Pro, Photoshop, DSLR, Phaseone, Hasselblad, Mac OS, Broncolor systems and monitor calibration.
- MS Office & One Drive and Google apps is required
- Familiarity with product styling and basic shoot production.
- Ability to communicate with production teams is required to create finished imagery based on knowledge of Photoshop and fundamentals of retouching digital images
- Aptitude for compliance of service level agreements and meeting the critical approval from clients is the primary measure of success
This position reports to the Studio Manager / Lead Photographer.
Great opportunity to learn from the industry's best and work with museum quality pieces. All major benefits, competitive salary and internal mobility opportunities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!