West New York Job Description Sample
Retail Store Associate
Retail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we're shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities. With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each person's unique healthcare needs. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time.
The Retail Store Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues
Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed
Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager
Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed
Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools
Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development
Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
- At least 16 years of age
Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting
Visual Acuity - Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts/details
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
- High School diploma or equivalent
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Physical Therapist / PT In North Bergen For Home Care Visits - PER Diem
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced, Licensed Physical Therapist to join our team of compassionate, skilled, and reliable caregivers. Choose your geographic preference, assignment preference, and schedule. Home health experience preferred, but not required.
We have current job openings in the following areas:
Qualifications for Physical Therapist:
Licensed as a physical therapist by the state in which practicing
Graduate of a program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association
Minimum of two year's work experience under the supervision of a qualified Physical
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Develop and implement a plan of care
Communicate verbally with the physician and other health care team members
Obtain physician orders as needed, in accordance with BAYADA Home Health Care policies.
Understand and follow safety and infection control policies and practices
Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
Paid Time Off
District Sales Manager
Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll beworking with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliverthe most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We'refast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laughat the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of ourcorporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback andirreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos andpiercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it's critiquingour new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implementedsoftware technology, our teams understand the importance of workingcollaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keeppushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talentto become a part of our team!
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
Competitive salary & incentive opportunity
30% discount on merchandise
District Sales Manager
This is a full time seasonal position. This position requires a commitment to work from July through November.
Spirit Supervisory Responsibilities include:
Manage four-to-six Spirit Halloween Stores
Secure the Permits and Licenses when necessary
Supervise the Construction/Build out of the stores
Merchandise/Set the store according to plan
Recruit/Train Store Managers/Assistant Managers
Instruct Store employees on the importance of providing Customer Service to satisfy the guest and help build sales
Motivate the Store Team to think outside the box to achieve/exceed the Sales goals
Partner with Human Resources to handle Employee Relation issues
Be involved in the day-to-day operation of the stores
Control Payroll Expense and meet Expense budgets
Control District and Store P & L Expense
Verify that Bank Deposits are made daily
Make sure stores are prepped and ready for Inventory
Pack up all goods able to be sold next year following Company guidelines
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills.
Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and MS Office programs
Must be at least 21 years of age
HS Diploma or equivalent required
Minimum of two years experience at store level or above and two-to-five years experience in multi-unit retail management
Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
Able to pass Company Background Check
Available to travel, including overnight stays when necessary
Able to communicate effectively with landlords, realtors, city officials, etc
Be available to attend a one week Training session at the Spirit Home Office in Atlantic City, NJ
DON'T MISS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW ONLINE
Customer Service Representative (H)
6701 Tonnelle Ave, North Bergen, New Jersey 07047 United States of America
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the retail industry with U-Haul?
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity that will allow you to grow in an exciting work place; look no further.
U-Haul is growing with more than 1700 Moving and Storage locations in the U.S. and Canada, it's no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 70 years!
We are seeking High Energy, Positive individuals that like to make customers smile!
In this role you will be part of a driven team and working alongside with some of the top managers in our industry. As a Customer Service Representative you will enjoy flexible scheduling around school, sports and family life! You will work with other team members who have a similar passion for working with customers and making their day. You will be a part of a team that gives back to your community and environment! Our associates receive opportunities for growth and advancement and can be promoted into Assistant Manager and General Management positions!
U-Haul meet our customers' needs and demands. U-Haul's needs for Customer Service Representatives are significantly greater on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Day to day duties of a Customer Service Representative:
As a Customer Service Representative you will interface with U-Haul customers to identify what they are looking for so that you can recommend the best moving supplies or storage solutions for their moving needs. A Customer Service Representative will assist customers inside the U-Haul Center by educating them on our products and services, answering questions, and preparing rental invoices. Once properly trained, Customer Service Representatives may also assist customers outside on the lot as well by installing trailer hitches and light wiring harnesses on customer's vehicles, ensuring vehicle fluid levels are properly filled, performing clean-up of trucks, trailers, and other rental items, and accepting equipment returned from rental.
Primary responsibilities include:
Interact with our guests in a friendly, fast, courteous and efficient manner
Attention to detail in order to promote positive customer interactions
Hear and sense customer needs and keep your manager and fellow team members informed
Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in on-line and hands on educational and training opportunities
Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
Be a strong team player, with a commitment to continuous learning who provides high quality service to our customers
Click on the link below to learn more about the job.
Very Competitive Pay
Military Veterans highly encouraged to apply
Valid driver's license and the ability to maintain a good driving record to operate commercial motor vehicles
Adhere to all local state and federal vehicular regulations while driving
High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
User Interface Senior Developer
About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is a business and technology consulting company at the cutting-edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by helping them adopt transformative technologies that make them nimble, adaptive and responsive to their rapidly-changing business needs. Our unparalleled digital transformation expertise combines business strategy prowess with digital technologies know-how. Our expertise includes Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics, and API Management & Integration.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking smart, driven and talented individuals who are not only thought leaders in their respective domain but can balance the diversity of skills in a fast paced consulting environment.
The Senior Developer, User Interface (UI) will provide front-end, user interface solutions for a technology stack transformation project. The UI/Frontend Developer will be responsible for developing complex applications using the Angular JS framework. The developer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of the application developed. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from application architects and leads on development activities.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and/or its equivalent required.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ related experience architecting complex, full-scale solutions for clients including leading application design and architecture, requirements development, interface design, programming, testing, implementing, deployment and maintaining systems throughout the entire software application life-cycle.
- Applications development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular Framework including knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) including building complex layouts with CSS and HTML5.
- Experience with modern browser technologies with demonstrated strength in UX and design sensibilities.
- High-level proficiency in web-related *nix administration including strong familiarity with LAMP stack (SSH, command line tools, web server).
- Experience and strong proficiency with either Python or PHP.
- Experience and proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase etc.)
- Work effectively both as a contributing team member and independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Must be based in the NY area and willing to work at the client site in Manhattan
- Open to Contract, Contract-to-Hire or Full time
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seek to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.
Full Time Luxury Sales Associate (Lv, Gucci, Hermes)
LXRandCo reinvented the vintage fashion industry. We carefully select masterpieces, and make them accessible to our customers throughout the world.
Following our steady growth, we are looking for a highly energetic, responsible and experienced Full-Time Story Teller (Sales Associate) for our shop in shop inside the Century 21 department store at Lincoln Square. The ideal candidate will support with clientele, welcome customers when they enter the store and assist customers with superior product knowledge and fashion advice.
- Drive Sales
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products
- Assist the Senior Story Teller in an effective and efficient manner
- General upkeep of the store
- Meet sales goals
- Minimum of 1-3 years of proven luxury retail experience in a similar role within retail stores in the area
- Proven ability to sell big ticket items
- Proven experience in customer satisfaction
- Foreign language fluency is an asset
- Competitive Salary and Multiple Commission Programs
- Flexible hours
- Employee discounts on our merchandise
The right bus boy/runner uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Minimum 2 years of NYC experience.
Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP standards.
Respect and adhere to the in-house rules, policies and procedures.
Ability to work under pressure, a team player passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Salary according to experience.
- A 27 days paid time of (including 20 vacations, 5 sick days and 7 holiday).
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment.
- Free breakfast and lunch when working - including a 50% discount card for later.
- A friendly, fun and fast paced environment with passionate teams to work with.
- Professional working environment.
- Uniform cleaning.
- Supportive management.
- The opportunity to attend our annual Year Party.
All applications are considered strictly confidential
Inside Sales - Funding Advisor
BFS Capital (“BFS” or “The Company”) is a leader in the commercial lending industry. BFS has expanded quickly because of its experience, financial backing and its staff. It has earned its A+ ranking by building a corporate culture based upon superb customer service, customized financing options and its commitment to excellence. BFS continues to provide financing solutions to small and mid-size businesses through a network of qualified agents and referral partnerships. There are over 150 professionals working in Florida, California, New York and the United Kingdom, and the number is growing.
The Company seeks to build an energetic team of Inside Funding Advisors to deliver the quality services customers have come to expect. BFS careers are professionally and financially rewarding because they offer ongoing coaching, skill-building and a team approach to business. Come and join a winning team!
Reporting Relationships The FAs will report to the VP of Direct Sales in the New York City office. See www.bfscapital.com.
BFS Capital seeks talented FAs to work directly with merchants, to generate business and to expand BFS’s presence throughout the United States. To encourage success, the company provides fresh, qualified business leads, as well as intensive initial training and orientation to share best-in-class strategies. This ensures that our salespeople are among the most knowledgeable and successful in the industry.
Primary Responsibilities The FA will:
- Develop leads and forge strong business relationships for BFS through telephone contact
- Promote the ways in which BFS helps small and medium sized businesses maximize revenues and operate more efficiently
- Track progress of leads for reporting and strategy-making
- Do whatever it takes to make certain that BFS remains the provider of choice for small to midsize business loans and cash-advances
- Qualified Leads – BFS Capital will provide you with fresh, qualified business leads in order to expand our customer base throughout the United States.
- Aggressive Compensation Plan with Residual Income Potential – Base compensation to start with unlimited commission
- Extensive On-Going Training and Development – We are committed to helping our sales professionals achieve their highest earning potential. Intense initial training followed by ongoing development help ensure that our salespeople are some of the most knowledgeable in the industry.
- Financial services experience a plus
- One to two years’ experience in sales or related field
- Experience at building strong relationships with merchants and peers
- Persuasive and professional on the phone
- Positive, team-oriented focus; pro-active about managing projects
- Committed to professional development and open to coaching
- Values metrics; takes responsibility for results
- Energetic, resourceful and creative about finding solutions; has a “can-do” mindset
- Has excellent communication, presentation, analytical and listening skills; exercises sound judgment with honesty and integrity
- Sustains high levels of productivity in a results-driven environment
- PowerPoint, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer proficiency.
- The company offers an aggressive compensation plan with commission income potential. Expected 1st year income: $70,000-$100,000. Benefits include paid time off, holidays, healthcare, 401(k), life and supplemental insurance.
Please visit us online at www.bfscapital.com
Experience and Skills
- College and work success in a financial services environment
- Sales ability, with metrics to back it up
- Knowledge of Manhattan and the ISOs here
- Hunger to succeed
- Team skills
Base, plus commission and full benefits.
Apply online with your resume: https://workforcenow.adp.com/myportal/ess/recruitment/internalPostingPreview.faces?client=bfs01&jobId=273757&lang=en_US&source=CC2
RN Field Nurse - Home Health
In this full-time position, you’ll be providing one-on-one skilled nursing care to patients in their home, using innovative solutions, a specific care plan, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. You’ll be able to spend time with each patient, ensuring that they receive the highest quality care.
1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
2) One (1) year experience as a RN
3) Recent Home Health experience; if Home Health is not recent, the candidate must have at least 3 years' experience in that field.
4) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
Burgerfi ✪ Team Members
700 Plaza Dr #4
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation, where BurgerFi’s rapid expansion means huge growth potential for your career! With more than 100 restaurant locations in 8 years, we are just getting started. Behind every BurgerFi guest experience is a commitment to fresh all-natural ingredients served in an upbeat eco-friendly environment. We started in 2011 with a commitment to serve 100% Angus burgers that never contain antibiotics, hormones, or injections. Our fries are hand-cut, our onion rings are hand-battered, and our milkshakes are hand-spun. We have a fun, promote-from-within culture that celebrates and supports you, at every step in your career. We work hard and we work together, to ensure a winning team! Are you interested in joining the team? If so, please apply in-store!
Job Description: We are currently accepting applications for Energetic Team Members. This position includes prep cooks, line cooks, and cashiers.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Execute the restaurant’s highest standards of hospitality, cleanliness and operational execution
- Serve our guests a high-quality product in a timely manner
- Demonstrate knowledge of the BurgerFi brand and menu
- Communicate clearly and professionally with managers, team members and guests
- Free Food on every shift
- Free uniforms, including cool shirts and
- Paid training, with pay increases for every position you learn
- Opportunities to advance into management or training
- New technology, to make your job easier
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Fun & friendly work environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!