West New York Job Description Sample
Software Engineer / Java (Hot) Dev103018
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Weehawken, NJ
This is a critical role for MarginFlex the stabilization initiative. Contractor will join the MarginFlex development team and focus on stability, infrastructure upgrades and client demand.
We're looking for a software engineer that will:
1. Develop and maintain systems that calculate margin for clients and internal risk reports for the Global Financing Services
2. Support of critical applications in production
3. Build and deploy applications to non-production environments
Must-Have Skills &
1- Solid application development experience in Core Java, J2EE, Websphere, EJB2.0, Oracle/Sybase, Unix
2- Experience with Java multithreading libraries and techniques
3- Good knowledge of Hibernate or any other ORM tools
4 - Expertise in generic computing science including algorithms, data structures and design patterns
5 - Experience in Git, Maven, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus, Ant
6 - End to end web application development experience with very good understanding of SDLC process
Patient Care Director - Level 4 Neonatal ICU
Advance??your career as a Patient Care Director within the??Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Children's Hospita. Join this world-renown and state designated Level III Trauma Center caring for nearly 50,000 children per year. We care for children and families representing all pediatric sub-specialties, and rely on our dedicated nurse's expertise. Work closely with world-respected physicians, nurses and scientists. Help deliver statistically Amazing outcomes. Educate colleagues and Ivy League students, and discover your chance to thrive on the highest level.
Manage the all aspects and daily operations of emergency care at Children's Hospital. Maintain an autonomous environment that inspires nurses to reach their full potential. Mentor and evaluate over 100 FTEs and inspire their continued professional growth. Drive strategic initiatives that shape the future of emergency care and align with hospital wide goals. Regularly assess unit operations and identify process improvement to enhance the patient experience. Assume front line responsibility for unit's fiscal performance, resource allocation, scheduling, staff evaluation and patient care delivery on a 24-hour basis.
Five years of leadership experience in an emergency department within a large academic medical center
Demonstrated leadership in leading unit development
Experience with union environments
At least three years of Level 4 Neonatal Experience
Four years of leadership experience
Master's degree in Nursing (MSN)
Current NYS RN licensure (or willingness to obtain within 3 months)
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
5+ to 7 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
- Cost Control: supervise the preparation of various reports as well as analyzing them to accurately reflect the current situation of the project. The reports include but are not limited to monthly cost reports, weekly reports, LDR, Payroll, time cards and weekly quantities.
- Monthly Payments: In charge of supervising the preparation of the payment to be presented to the owner at the end for each month.
- Procurement Department: In charge of supervising the preparation of contracts, subcontractors agreements, service agreements, purchase orders and change orders.
- Claims, Change Orders, Contract Modifications, and Contractor Proposal Requests: In charge of supervising all the modifications that will appear to the original contract, estimating the billing and cost impact to the project. He will be in charge of negotiating with the owner these changes.
- General Schedule of Project: Will be in charge of supervising the schedule monthly updates, time impact analysis and any change in the final completion date of the project.
- Cash Flow Projections: Will analyze the cash situation of the project on a monthly base and forecast any needs of funds at least one month ahead of time
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university, Civil Engineering or Construction Management with a financial background or financial education and experience in heavy construction projects.
- At least 10 years of experience within a construction firm, Construction experience in heavy civil projects and some field experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate orally and written
- Knowledge in eCMS or similar system and knowledge in HCSS and Autocad preferred
- Capable of handling multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to travel up to 60 - 75%
Dermatology Group Adding Physician Assistant - Bronx, NEW York
HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL
Our very successful client in New York is adding an EXPERIENCED (1+ years) Dermatology Physician Assistant to their team! Candidate is needed due to growth and patient demand. Enjoy working with a group of well-trained, reputable colleagues providing quality care to patients for medical dermatology. Work in the Bronx.
- MUST have 1+ years Dermatology Specific Physician Assistant experience
- 5 day work week (Location: Bronx)
- See patients for general dermatology
- Candidates speaking Spanish are a plus
- Busy practice; you will be busy from day one!
- Earn a high base pay, plus percentage of collections
- Full Benefits
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
Svp, Managed Markets / Payer
The individual will be responsible for working with clients and account leads to develop long-term communication plans and strategies for the managed markets discipline. The person will have overall responsibility for agency output while providing perspective leadership in the development of the highest quality client service. He or she will ensure a coordinated approach to the agency’s managed markets techniques, both traditional and non-traditional. They will recommend new and innovative approaches and directions to accomplish client’s managed markets goals and objectives while growing new and organic business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- In partnership with cross-functional partners, this position will develop plans and utilize appropriate tools and tactics to execute on disease education and brand initiatives for payer and channel audiences
- Conceiving, developing and executing managed markets communications and promotions on client’s behalf, which match their objectives and strategies
- Recommending sound business initiatives pertaining to the product and markets to enhance sales and marketing objectives while enforcing the agency’s image as a vital resource to the product team
- Collaborate with Market Research to design and conduct research with key customer segments to aid in the development of sound managed markets business strategy
- Organically grow account and potentially help grow new business
- Maintaining strong relationships with all levels of client management while managing all jobs relating to account
- Overseeing all day-to-day activities of various agency departments ensuring the delivery of a high quality product within specific deadlines
- Acting as team leader to ensure integration of agency disciplines (strategic planning, media, art, copy, accounting, traffic and creative)
- Financial management of accounts (determine annual fee, prepare contracts, oversee job hours and expenses, budget for future estimates)
- Managing, mentoring and developing account team
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience within the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical market including payer marketing, brand marketing, market research and/or account management
- Knowledge of AMA, PhRMA and FDA regulations associated with product promotion and industry-supported scientific education activities
- Strong understanding of the US market access landscape and the legal/regulatory environment for pharmaceuticals/biopharmaceuticals
- Ability to think strategically and to translate strategy into tactical implementation and to motivate people to execute on strategy
- Excellent client management, presentation and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, marketing or life sciences
Competitive salary and benefits package
VP, Medical Strategy Director
The VP, Medical Strategy Director will have the opportunity to serve as the scientific lead on prominent healthcare accounts while collaborating with top experts and thought leaders in the industry.
Our Medical Directors assume responsibility for understanding the scientific and clinical aspects of their assigned businesses in depth, and serve as a key strategic resource for both internal teams and clients. They will leverage science in brand differentiation and communications, collaborate with copywriters/medical writers to represent the scientific perspective throughout strategic/creative development, and ensure scientific and clinical relevance. At all levels, the Medical Directors will continue to develop their strategic skill set in an effort to uncover the most compelling way in which to differentiate a brand or franchise from a medically viable, but compelling perspective. Demonstration of excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong analytical and interpretive skills, is needed.
- a. Demonstrate depth of understanding for multiple products and disease states
- b. Critically review content developed by others in the agency, including copywriters, medical writers, and AMDs
- c. Demonstrate the ability to distill down the medical and scientific information into strategic insights and actionable ideas for the brand
- d. Proactively and proficiently provide strategic medical recommendations based on the changing market to enhance brand communications
2. Strategic Skills/Tools
- a. Proactively identify medical opportunities that contribute to strategic and tactical development
- b. Ensure teams are optimizing the use of data to tell a viable, differentiating story
- c. Develop depth of understanding for assigned products, related medical areas, and competitors
- d. Ensure that projects are technically accurate and audience appropriate;
- e. Participate in proprietary workshops
3. Client Relationships
- a. Lead medically-related client interactions across multiple pieces of business
4. Business Development
- a. Lead research and development efforts for new business pitches
- b. Begin to be able to draft the "medical hook" portion of a pitch presentation under supervision
- c. Help drive the strategic recommendations for the pitch
- d. Be a part of the core pitch team both internal and during the live presentation
- e. Co-lead the medical portion/immersion of a pitch presentation
5. Communication/Selling Skills
- a. Apply presentation skills in multiple settings, eg internal meetings, client and KOL meetings, pitch presentations
- b. Clearly communicate medical concepts across multiple pieces of business in a condensed, audience-appropriate way to client, KOLs and agency
- c. Independently, confidently and credibly present the medical hook at new business pitches and client meeting
- d. Project confidence as the expert in therapeutic categories
- a. Proficiently manage your direct reports
- b. Be solutions oriented and provide help beyond your brand and management team
- c. Manage workflow for you and your reports' assigned products and ensure team deadlines are met
- d. Demonstrate willingness to work beyond basic responsibilities to assist your reports and your teams
- e. Always proactively participate in and contribute to discussions at team meetings to set example for reports
- a. Proactively recommend initiatives that support marketing strategies
8. Management/ Leadership
- a. Supervise 1 or more AMDs/MDs/MWs on products in your group - teach them SOPs, give ongoing performance feedback; help with growth of skill sets; shadow, review all work and set examples until you feel your reports are ready to take on projects independently
- b. Build morale among your team and begin to work with other teams providing leadership to the broader medical group
- c. Immerse yourself in your direct reports brands to help guide them on thinking and process
- 9. Financial Accountability
- a. Begin to help create job estimates
- b. Ensure appropriate utilization of your direct reports
- c. Complete timesheets accurately and on time
- d. Develop ability to reasonably estimate hours required to complete specific projects
- e. Complete and submit expense reports on time
- MD, PharmD or PhD required
Skills & Training Requirements (licenses, programs, certifications, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- 8-10 years of healthcare advertising experience
Competitive salary and benefits package
Office Assistant (Temp Role)
Our client is a division of a global construction company with offices in midtown Manhattan is looking for a temp office assistant. If you would be interested, please submit your resume in confidence. These positions have a way of being extended and sometimes convert to perm.
An office presence and demeanor is required.
Compensation is $25/hr.
SUMMARY: Proposal Manager to prepare and supervise technical proposal processes for large civil design-build projects. Willingness to travel to client, or construction site locations is expected.
- Manage the proposal development process, including, scheduling, editing, writing, and developing content and production of final proposal package
- Leading and facilitating procurement kickoff, brainstorm/strategy, and review meetings, in addition to story-boarding, outlining, writing and editing proposals, project descriptions and resumes
- Managing proposal, marketing, and graphic design staff from engineering partner firms
- Maintaining relationships with numerous design engineering and other large civil construction partner companies
- Other duties as neededREQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, English/Writing or a related degree
- 5+ years experience management of technical and administrative proposal process within the construction industry, preferably in design-build transportation (highway/bridge/tunnel/rail) procurements
- Experience with InDesign and Adobe Acrobat software
- Experience with marketing computer programs that may contribute to enhance final proposal quality
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
CONSTRUCTION, GC, CIVIL ENGINEERING OR CONTRACTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● Serve as primary client-facing planner on assigned accounts
● Establish relationships directly with assigned clients and teams, and agency leads
● Propose, sell and lead key strategic workshops and initiatives for assigned clients
● Develop deep understanding of assigned brands, category and competitive set
● Serve as lead planner on new business pitches, from internal preparation through
● Craft creative briefs and brief teams based upon critical insights
● Lead creative feedback sessions from a strat/planning perspective
● Execute thought leadership initiatives, including trendspotting
● Be well-versed in, and contribute to growth of companys' Planning strategic toolbox
● Contribute swiftly and integrally to all pitch development
● Able to pull insights across all channels, especially (but not limited to) digital
● Expert at weaving insights into a compelling story
● Bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
● 6+ years' experience working in planning, account, or creative environment
● Pharma experience is a MUST
● Experience in global / ex-US campaign brand and campaign development required
● Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively (verbal and written)
● Advanced presentation skills
● Expert moderation and workshop development/facilitation expertise and experience
● Highly proficient in PowerPoint
● Experience in developing actionable audience insights from provided or primary research
● Master and continual student of branding: building new, refreshing old, and positioning vs.
● Experienced in pitch development and delivery
Accounting Assistant (Contract)
This is a true Accounting position, not a Finance or Financial Analyst role.
- 2+ years of experience, including internships in Accounting
- Excellent Excel skills are a must
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Good personality
- Great communicator
- Degree in Accounting preferred, but will consider a working student majoring in Accounting
This is a great opportunity to work with a great, growing company with a desire to learn.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!