West Orange Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist (Pt)
Is skilled nursing care your passion? Are you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers? Would you like to work for a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career?
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) to work Full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Summary & Additi
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: West Orange, NJ
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Wellness Nurse - LPN
LPNFull Time Wellness Nurse
LPN Third Shift
Brookdale West Orange 520 Prospect Avenue West Orange, NJ 07052
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Provide nursing services to residents, while promoting the highest level of well-being, as directed by management
Administer medication and treatments according to health care providers' orders and state regulations
Assist resident care coordinator in creating individualized service plans based on resident needs
Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
Monitor resident responses to treatment plans and identify adverse medication interactions, alerting the resident care coordinator of any issues
Update resident records with information regarding nursing care, treatment plans and observations
Required skills and qualifications:
Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of practice
Three years of nursing experience, preferably in an assisted living environment
Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant For Corporate Ceo
The ideal candidate would be local to the Cedar Grove area, to accommodate the flexibility needed for both the candidate and CEO's ever-changing schedule.
- Monday- Friday, Flexible schedule, about 4 days during the work week. Our plants operate Monday- Thursday.
- 8:30am is the earliest start time, with latest end time at 6:00pm
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Excellent ability to work across multiple job functions
- Strong communication skills.
- A team player who can wear multiple hats
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get a job done
- Qualifying Candidates will be offered a one-way video interview opportunity during the early stages of the selection process. We highly recommend you complete this step to help you stand out from the crowd.
- www.Hires2nc.com is contracted for the video interview service because they are a neutral third-party facilitator that uses a respectful and supportive hiring process.
- For the second stage of selections process (In-person Interviews), The hiring manager will review candidates who have completed the video interview or have communicated their willingness to complete it
- Data entry
- Routine reporting
- Project planning
- Personal assistant tasks
- One-off projects as needed.
- Any other professional tasks as required
- Relevant experience in an assistant role.
- Self-starter, confident, ability to manage projects independently once on-boarded.
- Corporate Administrative work history
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Google GSuite
- Professional communication style (both written and verbal)
- Work well with established deadlines
- Position Summary
Physical therapists provide services that help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. They restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health. Their patients include anyone who suffers from physical limitation. Therapists examine patients' medical histories and then test and measure the patients' strength, range of motion, balance and coordination, posture, muscle performance, respiration, and motor function. They develop appropriate treatment plans to help patients achieve their goals.
- Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy required; Master's degree or PhD in Physical Therapy preferred.
Minimum Work Experience
1 years experience required; 2 years experience preferred.
Experience with electronic health records a plus
Current valid NJ State Physical Therapy license.
Maintains American Heart Association Basic Life Support HCP Certification.
New Jersey- Dermatology Group Only 20 Mins From Manhattan - Seeking General Dermatologist
* Less than 27 miles to downtown Manhattan *
myDermRecruiter is assisting our client in New Jersey, to recruit a Board Eligible/Board Certified Dermatologist for their busy practice. They are looking for a team oriented, hardworking candidate with a passion for Dermatology. Enjoy an excellent work/life balance!
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Join 4 very busy providers in this practice that need your help!
- Located only 27 miles from Manhattan; superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping and more!
- Enjoy practicing general dermatology & cosmetic services, if desired; office is equipped with latest injectables, lasers and more!
- Office is beautiful, new and modern: fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient
- Earn a generous base salary plus production-based incentives
- Candidates with active New Jersey License are Preferred
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: (636)239-1787 Ext 3
Cell : (530)329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Manager Of Financial Systems And Implementation
The Manager of Financial Systems and Implementation will be integral to managing the software infrastructure which supports the firm’s various finance, accounting and business needs. As part of continuous innovation, the individual in this role will be involved in system selection, implementation and upgrades to software and technology solutions for various accounting and finance systems which support the firm’s efforts at delivering superior client service to both internal and external client bases. In addition to requiring a level of technical expertise in business and financial software, the individual in this role will work closely with peer financial, business teams and the firm’s IT function, and be responsible for administering aspects of the financial system, queries, modifications, upgrades, system enhancements, programming and system analysis. This role owns key oversight responsibility for systems process management, implementation, model & architecture optimization, system performance, and user experience and engagement to support reporting, planning and analysis activities throughout all levels of the firm.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Lead and manage projects and the system development life cycle; review, clarify, and/or test deliverables prepared in conjunction with the finance team before providing the final product to stakeholders.
- Work with Finance to define requirements, conduct needs analysis, determine project specifications, identify solutions, and implement recommendations.
- Work with Directors, Managers, Stakeholders and end users to create, implement, and document project specifications, project plans, and business processes and procedures with an emphasis on developing efficient procedures and methods to increase productivity by streamline processes.
- Update, modify, test, and/or repair existing software systems and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Provide functional and technical analysis and documentation related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems and reports.
- Develop test strategies, tools, and systems.
- Oversee, design, track, and safely introduce modifications to the systems.
- Maintain and support existing Finance and Accounting applications, including but not limited to; Chrome River Expense&Invoice , Aderant Expert and UltiPro.
- Act as liaison between the Finance and Technology departments.
- Learn related tables / data structure and all aspects of the financial and related systems.
- Design and perform ad hoc queries, financial and operational reporting, and analysis.
- Maintain working knowledge of system associations and data logic flow.
- Create or update and test functional specifications for new or modified reports and applications.
- Apply accounting and auditing principles and techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls, and audit trails are maintained throughout all applications.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy across all financial applications, inquiries, ad-hoc reporting and systems.
- Keep abreast of changing and emerging technologies which support and enhance business operations.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Engineering, Management or a related field is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- A minimum of 7 years of related experience leading projects is required. Strong financial systems/expertise.
- Strong accounting/systems skills including accounting principles, financial analysis, and common accounting terminology.
- Candidates should have strong Microsoft Office skills, Microsoft Excel VBA, MS Project or Visio, experience with relational databases, data validation and report writing; SQL (SSRS) and Access, Tableau and experience with financial data systems and data visualization preferred.
- Must be well organized, work independently, comprehend business requirements and proactively identify systems and reporting capabilities to address those requirements.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with creativity and vision.
- Proactive with demonstrated troubleshooting, problem resolution, and follow-through skills in order to manage multiple and diverse projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!