West Palm Beach Job Description Sample
Digital Marketing Manager / Remote
Wanderer Bracelets is a social enterprise based in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our mission is to create unique bracelets that inspire and work that empowers. To date we have partnered with over 150 artisans in Bali, providing them with ongoing work which sustains their livelihoods as craftsmen and earn an income to provide their families access to healthcare, education and nutrition. We design, market and distribute product in partnership with these artisans from our offices in West Palm Beach, Florida.
We are looking for:
An E-Commerce & Digital Marketing manager responsible for leading, planning and overseeing execution of e-commerce and digital marketing efforts in support of business growth and revenue targets. The role will be focused on direct response acquisition; Paid Social, Search, and Display Advertising, Affiliates/Influencers, and SEO strategies to grow traffic, revenue and new customers with a strong focus on ensuring best practice and innovation are incorporated. In addition to paid traffic, this role will oversee and work with agencies to manage our email marketing, third party web apps, and web development and CRO testing. The candidate will aid in the management of agencies and third party vendors, budgets, execution and reporting of their designated digital channels.
In this role you will:
Drive an integrated omni-channel approach in creating marketing programs and campaigns to drive new customer acquisition, traffic and revenue
Recommend strategy, guide implementation and optimize growth to achieve business and revenue goals for Email, Web, Search, Display, and Social Advertising, as well as SEO and affiliate channels ultimately developing the digital blueprint and tactical campaigns to build long lasting successful campaigns
Manage a digital marketing budget and continuously improve effectiveness and the ROAS of investments
Collaborate with creative team to curate content on digital platforms to maximize returns through testing, optimization and improving the overall customer experience
Work with team to define and manage affiliate/influencer initiatives
Manage multiple agencies and 3rd party resources to accelerate the Company’s digital goals
Report on KPIs and metrics on a regular basis. Work collaboratively to establish insights rigor, forming actionable, scalable strategies to grow online business.
Execute and support development of site production calendar and ensure cross functional communication between all necessary departments
Identify and evaluate new technology, sales channels, and platforms to drive new business opportunities
Understand customer insights and user behavior across digital channels, Customer Journey Mapping
Knowledge & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
2-4 years of equivalent work experience
Deep experience within a B2C/Retail environment covering digital marketing programs preferred
Hands-on experience of marketing channels including SEO/SEM, display, retargeting, Facebook / Instagram, affiliate, email, web, CRO. Previous experience with these programs is critical.
High-energy, highly motivated, self-starter and will be attracted by the opportunity to have significant and measurable impact on an organization and be part of a team that will significantly scale a business
Tech-savvy and resourceful in a growing company
Be highly accountable, possess a “can-do” attitude and a strong results orientation
Be comfortable in a collaborative environment; team player who is flexible and open to ideas coming from all areas and levels of the organization, but also confident and decisive.
This remote position requires limited travel; 0-25%; with visits to our West Palm Beach, FL Headquarters possible
Legal authorization to work in the US
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Why work for Wanderer Bracelets?
Wanderer Bracelets is always seeking top talent that is excited to work for a company that is constantly growing and challenging the status quo. We’re looking for team players who are globally-minded (care about the impact in other areas of the world and work for the success of their multinational team) and enjoy constantly learning, taking on challenges and are committed to excellence. If you're looking to learn, grow, serve and lead at a fast-paced company that's making an impact - apply now to join our team!
It is a great environment to work in!
You'll find our brand-new office between restaurants, coffee shops, art dealers and a yoga studio in Northwood Village, the up-and-coming arts district of West Palm Beach, Florida. Our growing coastal city is 5 minutes from some of Florida's best beaches, a 1.5-hour train ride from Miami and a 2.5-hour drive from Orlando. Wanderer Bracelets is an equal opportunity employer and has a team that believes in sustaining opportunity, sparking creativity and strengthening communities
Salary: Commensurates with Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Ancillaries, Holidays, PTO
Director Of Patient Safety/Risk
Seeking an experienced Director of Patient Safety. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent hospital director experience working in Patient Safety.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN required. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
We are a RIA seeking an Operations Administrator to join our team! You will perform various administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and assist in quarterly reporting
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Learn and utilize various Portfolio Management software systems (Advent, Riskalyaze, etc.)
- Work with CRM systems
- Work with multiple investment custodians including Fidelity, Pershing and BNY
- Possibly assist with investment research, trading and compliance (depending on applicant)
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Cdl-A Dry Van Company Truck Driver
You Are Never More Than a Day Away from Home with CLD-A Truck Driver Jobs at Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Dry Van Truck Drivers to join our growing family! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Atlanta, GA; Aurora, IL; Chicago, IL; Dekalb, IL; Dixson, IL; Joliet, IL; Rochelle, IL; Sterling, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; Clearwater, FL; Dade City, FL; Winterhaven, FL; Sarasota, FL; Tampa, FL; Bradenton, FL
Sales Development Representative
JOB TITLE: Sales Development Representative
DEPARTMENT: Target Marketing Group
REPORTS TO: Chelsea Trout/Vice President of TMG
EFFECTIVE DATE: 1/1/2018
SUMMARY: The Lead Generation Representative for our TMG Channel is an inside sales position and requires high level of outbound calling primarily to specific vertical markets and other supplied lead lists in an effort to target new industries. This is a "hunter" role; Gathering data and actively listening to prospective and existing clients by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas. You will be provided with in-house training, tools, and benefits you will need to succeed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cold/warm-calling key decision makers to generate sales
§ Thinking strategically to create and deliver solutions that provide value to clients’ bottom line
§ Create and deliver qualified opportunities to support the TMG Sales Account Executive team
§ Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- 0 to 1 years of inside sales or related sales experience
- Strong ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and Basic Math Skills
- Experience working in Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing--Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Clearent has consistently been named to several prestigious lists year after year, such as the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies, The Nilson Report’s list of top U.S. acquirers, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Top Workplaces award, and the St. Louis Business Journal’s list of fastest growing private companies.
Sr. Heavy Civil Estimator (Highway, Bridge, Road)
The Estimator is responsible for determining how much a project would cost, how long the project would take to complete and how much revenue the project should generate when submitting Company proposals for construction projects. Our firm has a focus on Heavy Highway, Civil Construction projects (earthwork, grading, asphalt).
What You Will Be Doing
Determine factors such as labor costs, material costs, equipment costs, manufacturing locations, facility costs and required permits and licensing when determining bid proposals for projects.
Duties include ordering plans and specifications, performing job assessment, pricing each piece of work, negotiating prices with potential subcontractors and attending pre-bid meetings.
Responsibilities include coordinating with various internal departments in order to obtain the needed information to formulate a bid.
Lead in analyzing job plans, visit job sites, interview job supervisors.
Responsible for creating cost-monitoring processes that allow the Company to track profit or loss for each project.
Responsible to provide budget, subcontractor and supplier information to various departments and participate in hand-off meeting to Operations.
Remain involved in a project to help maintain the profit margin and to handle any changes in the original estimates.
Maintain contact with Project Managers and Superintendents, providing them with tools and information necessary to complete a project as bid.
Other duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
Bachelor’s Degree preferred; degree in mathematics, architecture or engineering suggested.
3-7 years of related experience; HCSS experience required.
Proven track record in defining job bid parameters, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
So, if you are a Estimator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Recruiter (Entry Level) will be responsible for taking part in Barton Associates’ world-class training programs and supporting the organization’s business objectives by sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, and placing medical professionals to work at client sites across the US. The Recruiter will become the internal staffing expert by effectively building relationships and production to grow a strong base of providers.
- Attend daily training meetings to become a subject matter expert in the healthcare staffing industry
- Call into the marketplace to identify medical professionals who are interested in working temporary healthcare assignments. This includes cold-calling, following up on leads, networking and other techniques
- Develop a professional relationship with the recruited providers
- Track availability and submit providers to appropriate assignments
- Ensure quality customer service for providers on assignment
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Strategic thinking & ability to execute results
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to overcome objections
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth
Barton Associates provides our team members with the opportunity to rapidly grow their earnings and career based on the hard work they put forth.
Our world-class training programs facilitate Barton's "promote from within" culture and are designed to provide our sales and recruiting teams with the core fundamentals and tools they need to excel in their positions.
With a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a unique merit increase program that allows for generous salary raises, Barton's compensation package offers team members the opportunity to drastically increase their earnings each year!
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will work in the Marketing team to build out our Digital Marketing initiatives. The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee all Digital channels: Paid Search, Display, Digital Video, Mobile App marketing, and SEO. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys driving visible growth and building scalable Digital strategies from the bottom up.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Digital Video, Mobile App marketing and SEO initiatives
- Drive growth across Digital channels, with a clear focus on ROI, and across all platforms: Web and App
- Plan and execute hands-on marketing campaigns and oversee agency/vendor relationships when necessary
- Develop, launch, analyze and optimize strategic Digital campaigns from start to finish
- Work with the Creative team to define creative requirements and provide feedback to team on best performing creative and overall performance trends
- Continually test and iterate to improve Digital performance
- Work with agencies/vendors to create SEO strategies and work internally as project manager to bring those strategies to fruition
- Evangelize SEO best practices across the organization and coach/direct team members as necessary
- Work closely with Marketing team to determine best practices and make sure initiatives are aligned
- Analyze results daily and optimize, and work with BI team and analysts to build out comprehensive reports to illustrate learnings
- Report results regularly
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- 5+ years Digital Marketing experience
- 2+ years SEO experience
- Paid Search (SEM), Mobile App, Display, and Paid Social experience preferred
- Strong leadership and execution skills
- Excellent Excel skills and analytical ability
- Deep knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices, tracking platforms and campaign implementation protocols
- Knowledge of A/B testing best practices
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize and communicate multiple projects across the marketing organization
- Highly collaborative and detail-oriented, with a bent toward project management
- Data-driven, yet very enthusiastic about trying new things to increase conversion
- Experience writing creative briefs
NEW SURGERY/IMPLANT CENTER OPENING IN WEST PALM BEACH! UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR HYGIENISTS LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE. EXPERIENCE WITH IMPLANTS AND ORAL SURGERY A PLUS.
The prosthodontic exam performer works (PEP) under a dentist’s supervision to perform prosthodontic exams to be used for implant treatment planning. Additionally, the PEP works closely with the Patient Education consultants to ensure that world-class patient care is delivered. Some Other responsibilities may include sophisticated functions such as removing sutures, processing x-rays and taking the oral impressions that are used to fit crowns.
Support and assist PEC’s in patient treatment acceptance
Work collaboratively with all doctors and clinical staff to ensure patient adherence to treatment plan, including all appropriate medical clearances, interventions, and treatment goals including self-management goals.
Perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties, including but not limited to providing chair-side assistance while dentists examine and treat patients
Prepare materials for impressions and restorations, take dental x rays, and process x-ray film as directed by a dentist.
Support and assist the dental and surgical assistants as needed, including but not limited to cleaning trays, room setups and cleanups.
Ensure patients are as comfortable as possible in the dental chair, prepare them for treatment, and obtain their dental records.
Review Prosth Evaluation paperwork, consents, and medical history with the patient.
Complete needs assessment of high risk patients.
Manage medical clearances and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed treatment
Review, coordinate, and collaborate with front office, Prosthodontist, and Oral Surgeon about patients health, needs, lab script, and treatment plan finalization
Review and clarify medication with patients, along with clarifying medication intake with patient’s medical doctors and any other health history concerns
Communicate appropriately to patients and families regarding treatment
Participate, as needed, in the marketing efforts for your Center to increase patient lead generation
Obtain dental records including, not limited to: impressions, x-rays, intra and extra oral pictures, Bite registration and face bow as instructed by the Dentist
Obtain medical records and health registration (conditions, medications, allergies, etc.)
Educate patients on treatment plans, phases, consent forms, pre op and post op instructions.
Correspond with other Doctors and physicians to obtain patient medical clearances as needed.
Assist with other patient appointments as instructed by Dentist
Other duties as assigned.
Dental assistants work in a well-lighted, clean environment.
Work area is usually near the dental chair to allow for arranging instruments, materials, and medication and handing them to the dentist when needed.
Dental assistants must wear gloves, masks, eyewear, and protective clothing to protect themselves and their patients from infectious diseases.
Follow safety procedures to minimize the risks associated with the use of x-ray machines.
Certified as a Dental Assistant by the A.D.A.
Two years of Dental Assistant experience
Dental implant experience, desired
Must be reliable, work well with others in a fast paced environment, and have good manual dexterity.
Must have current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Regularly required to work in an office environment at both his/her own and others’ desks/offices
Required daily to walk the floor, sometimes for extended periods and be able to help wherever needed
Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Able to stand for extended periods of time
Able to keep hand and arm steady while moving arm or while holding arm and hand in one position
Able to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate or assemble very small objects
Able to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions
Able to bend, stretch, twist and/or reach with your body, arms and/or legs
Must possess good multi-limb coordination – i.e. the ability to coordinate two or more limbs while sitting or standing
Must possess good trunk strength – i.e. the ability to use abdominal or lower back muscles to support part of the body continuously or repeatedly over time without “giving out” or fatiguing
Able to shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information
Good manual dexterity required to enable safe, skillful use of instruments while working in the mouth
Call Center Customer Service Representatives
Call Center Representatives Needed for Growing National Optical Company!
NO COLD CALLING!
Are you gifted on the phone, organized, self-motivated, and looking to make great money?
Vision Group Holdings is currently hiring customer service representatives to work in our fast paced Call Center in West Palm Beach to handle inbound calls and schedule appointments.
You will be responsible for answering calls and booking appointments for our LASIK Centers nationwide. If you love to work with people, and have excellent phone skills, this is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team!
There are 2 Shifts Available:
Incentives to move to day shift
Must be flexible weekends.
Call Center or Sales experience preferred.
Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus. Compensation: Hourly + Commission based.
Overall average compensation $18-$22/hr. (base + commissions) and uncapped!
Benefits eligible positions start at 24/hours a week.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!