West Palm Beach Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist (Pt) – Private / Outpatient
Setting: Private Outpatient Practice – Sports / Orthopedic
We are in immediate need for a staff level Physical Therapist for our state of the art outpatient facility to work and grow in.
We are focused on hands on therapy and therefore offer an excellent therapist to patient ratio, state of the art equipment and superb ancillary staff.
Fun and flexible environment with a lot of opportunity for advancement. Top salary and benefits package.
Salary is based on experience.
New Grads and experienced PT’s encouraged to apply.
Must have a current Physical Therapy license or soon to be licensed in the state of FL.
Sorry, No H1B sponsorships available for this position.
For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume TODAY!
All communications are held strictly confidential.
It is our mission to assist you in finding the perfect position that meets your goals and needs. We will provide you with as much assistance as you want throughout the interview process including but not limited to: interview preparation, salary negotiations, benefits negotiations, market data, etc.
HMS, Inc. will NEVER share your resume or your information with any client without your prior approval. It is very important to us that you know exactly where your resume is being sent BEFORE it is sent. Our communications will be strictly confidential from current employers!
If you are looking for your first position out of school or you are an experienced Therapist please contact us today and let us show you how we can help. Have a great day, HMS, Inc.
Senior Database Developer (Software) - 170294
- Our objective is to procure the services of a Senior Developer with skills in Oracle databases, PL/SQL, and Java.
- The Senior Developer must have strong experience in designing and developing Oracle database objects, data transformation, and Java application development.
Scope of Work:
- The Senior Developer will work with the application development team to design and develop necessary changes to the database and related applications.
- The Senior Developer will also participate in all Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities such as requirement analysis, design, development, deployment, and testing.
Senior Developer Requirements:
- 8 plus years of software development experience
- 4 plus years of Oracle database developer experience
- 4 plus years of Java development experience
- 2 plus years of API development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT related field is required
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Summary Schedule of Tasks and Deliverables: The Senior Developer shall submit a weekly status report (WSR) to the project manager.
RN - Registered Nurse In Palm Beach Gardens - West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, FL
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: RN - Registered Nurse for a Hospital, near Palm Beach Gardens - West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, FL. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Registered Nurse/RN to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our Nurses the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this RN/Registered Nurse position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Senior Staff Accountant
We are looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare accounting records, and financial reports
- Reconciliations of Balance sheet accounts
- Hands on accounting including AP & AR
- Variance analysis
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
HotelPlanner.com is the leading provider of online services in the global group hotel marketplace. Listed among the top 50 travel sites in the world and ranked number one in group travel, HotelPlanner.com is on track to produce nearly 1 million group leads this year, and is providing group hotel booking services to over 3,000 groups per day. The company’s robust technology and automated rate checkers provide customers with the guaranteed lowest available rates from a network of more than 100,000 quality hotel partners worldwide, making it easier and faster to book hotels for any corporate and leisure event. With its new eRFP group booking system, “Book-in-Block” and licensing technologies, HotelPlanner.com continues to advance the group booking process online for direct clients, market leading affiliates and hotel partners worldwide.
The company owns and operates Meetings.com, a premier site that provides information, planning and booking services for meetings and hotel stays for corporations, associations and business-to-business enterprises. By combining advanced technology with a highly experienced staff of professional meeting planners and travel specialists, Meetings.com quickly finds clients the perfect space at the best price for meetings large and small.
Customers can visit HotelPlanner.com online at http://www.hotelplanner.com, or on its mobile app, which provides users with the lowest, real-time hotel rates and availability, detailed hotel information and an easy booking tool right from the palm of their hand. They can also follow HotelPlanner.com on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and its Everything’s Better Together blog.
Founded in 2002 by CEO Tim Hentschel and CIO John Prince, the company provides 24/7 customer service and has offices in London, England (European Headquarters), Hong Kong (Asian Headquarters), West Palm Beach, FL (USA Headquarters), and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Nurse Manager Of Women's Services
West Palm Beach-Boca Raton, Florida
Come join a progressive hospital as Nurse Manager of Women's Services in beautiful Florida. Florida offers a tremendous quality of life with a wonderful climate, low cost of living, NO State Income Tax and is a great place to call home!!
Reports to the Director of Women's Services and provides overall direction for employees, 24 hour accountability and assists with budgetary responsibility for the Women's Services Units.
Coordinates total nursing care for patients in the Labor & Delivery Unit.
Promotes participation in patient/family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with members of the health care team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
Participates in organizational and unit based quality improvement activities.
Provides continued guidance and direction to all employees.
Provides input on standards of care, supplies and equipment to the Unit Director.
Responsible for staffing and scheduling the appropriate personnel to work in the unit.
In coordination with the Director and CNS, plans for staff education & annual competency validation.
Demonstrates the ability to facilitate unit operations and oversees floor operations in the absence of the Director.
2+ years nursing experience in Women's Care required
1-2 years Supervisory or Management experience required
Associate's Degree of Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing highly preferred
Master's Degree in Nursing or a healthcare related field preferred
Current State Registered Nurse (RN) licensure
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required
Desired Specialty Certifications, but not required: Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB), Maternal Newborn Nursing (RNC-MNN), Low Risk Neonatal Nursing (RNC-LRN), Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC), Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM)
Must have strong written and oral communication skills
Demonstrates ability to assess staff needs and develop objective goals
Basic computer skills a must
Maintains clinical and leadership competencies
Commercial Truck Driver CDL
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic's collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We'll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community, and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and One of the Most Meaningful Companies to Work for in America by Business Insider.
A Commercial Truck Driver is responsible for safely operating a front-, side-, or rear-loading truck, and providing prompt, courteous and complete waste removal services for customers who reside on a designated route. In addition, a truck driver is responsible for ensuring his or her vehicle is in compliance with the Company's safety standards prior to operating the vehicle, ensures that all Company, state and federal regulations are adhered to at all times while operating the vehicle, and completes vehicle condition reports ("VCRs") on a daily basis to ensure that any vehicle defects are repaired in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company's safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
Two years of prior experience driving heavy commercial trucks.
Class A Commercial Driver's License.
Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
Safely operate his or her heavy truck along his or her designated route and to the disposal site; read route sheet, follow map and service each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by the dispatcher and/or supervisor.
Operate manual and/or automatic controls in accordance with Company safety policies and procedures to lift and load refuse, operate compactor and dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
Courteously interact with all customers, dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all customer routes are serviced in a timely manner.
Identify unsatisfactory waste containers and tag containers in accordance with applicable departmental procedures.
Continuously monitor waste for evidence of unacceptable waste.
Clean area around an accidental waste spill, ensuring adherence to all applicable safety standards and policies.
Continuously monitor the condition of the vehicle to ensure it is operationally ready at all times to minimize down time; clean waste from the packer blade and truck body on each disposal trip.
Complete required route/productivity sheets, VCRs and other reports, as required.
Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Actively participate in the Company's ReSOP program.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by this position, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Class B or higher Commercial Driver's license with air brakes endorsement
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
Short- and long-term disability.
Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
Employee discount programs.
401(k) plan with a generous company match.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Sales Lead Brand: White House Black Market
Category: Retail Sales
Palm Beach Outlets, West Palm Beach, FL
The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions
1.Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2.Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3.Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
4.Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5.Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
6.Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
7.Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.
8.Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
9.Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
10. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management
11. Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchandise replenishment.
12. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
13. Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
14. Other duties as assigned/required.
1.Must be 18 years of age or older
2.High school diploma or equivalent
3.Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4.Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
5.Able to travel to stores throughout the district
6.Excellent customer service skills
7.Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8.Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hand / fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9.Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
CDL A Truck Driver Â Local - 29367725
West Palm Beach, FL CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $700- $850 Weekly Average Plus Benefits
- Home Daily!
- Flatbed Opportunity
APPLY NOW or CALL 954-533-5487 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
Video Producer / Editor
The right candidate will have a passion for filming and video editing, as well as strong leadership and creative abilities. One should be able to take on a project and see it through to completion within a weekly, fast-paced environment. The candidate should have a high level knowledge of the Adobe Editing Suite, Final Cut X, After Effects, and DSLR Workflow and Operations. Photoshop and Audio Software knowledge is a plus."
This position is also responsible for hosting, setting up and performing video shoots on site and off site. Knowledge of high definition cameras, lighting, and audio for video shoots is preferred.
Storyboard creation and ability to carry project through execution is required.
The Video Producer/Editor will be responsible for recruiting, scheduling, training, and working with volunteers on a daily basis. The candidate must work well with various types of volunteers. Experience leading teams or groups is a definite plus. The candidate will be responsible for producing videos for weekend services, production elements, video announcements and other various projects The candidate will need to be able to produce videos at a rapid pace and be able to handle no less than 4 video projects per week.*
* Number of weekly projects is season based. Some weeks could have a high number of projects and some weeks could have a light load of projects.
This Video Producer/Editor is a full time position reporting to the Executive Pastor that consists of office hours Monday - Friday and the potential for some weekend hours. Candidate will need to be able to work in a fast pace environment that is constantly changing.
If interested please apply at www.faithchurch.com with the following
We are one church with four locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, and Weldon Spring, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach, Florida. Our mission as a contemporary church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world. We are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect. . . families grow. . .and lives are changed. This may be your opportunity to be a part of that!
Retail Sales Consultant
Are you interested in a retail sales position that you can turn into a fun and rewarding career with a great company? Join our team at Haverty Furniture Companies! A trusted name and iconic brand in the furniture business, we continue to guarantee the same excellent quality, prices, and customer service that we were founded upon over 130 years ago. Due to our continued tremendous annual growth, we are seeking top candidates to fill open positions as Retail Sales Consultants.
Whether you are experienced in the furniture business, looking to make a career change or just beginning your career, we are committed to your success with us. Our paid training program will teach you everything you need to know about how we serve our customers and our product line, along with providing the support of our entire team as you help customers create their warm and inviting dream home.
Our stores attract a large volume of foot traffic that includes many loyal repeat customers. The opportunities are there for you! We offer a generous commission structure with a guaranteed income feature that allows you the potential to earn $30,000 to $100,000 a year, with some of our top consultants making over six figures! Our unique guaranteed income component provides base earnings, giving you peace of mind. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
If you have integrity, concern for others, are dependable, like to achieve, and enjoy building people centered relationships while being rewarded, then Havertys is the right Fit for you!
As a Retail Sales Consultant with Haverty Furniture Companies, you will be part of an established and stable organization that is as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We are proud to maintain a family-owned feel no matter how large we grow. We provide not only excellent earning potential and benefits, but you will also find a great work-life balance with us, as you will typically work a 40 hour week. We also employ cutting-edge technology for purchase completion and delivery linked to your iPad to ensure that you are able to provide your customers with the most efficient and reliable service possible.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
Earn a great living, and build a lifelong career!
As a company, we have changed dramatically over the years. As of 1929, we have been a publicly traded company, and today we have over 128 stores in 18 states, serving millions of loyal customers.
In fact, the only thing more remarkable than all the things that have changed since the beginning is all the things that have not - our friendly service, affordable prices, and high quality furniture.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!