West Sacramento Job Description Sample
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
China Marketing Director
If you are an accomplished marketing professional with experience in China, this is for you. Our client, Visit California, is seeking a qualified China Marketing Director. Your overall responsibility will be to promote California as the premier travel destination in the China market with an ultimate goal of increasing visitation and maintaining market share. You will also develop the overall market strategy for each of the China regions and oversee the implementation of marketing strategies and tactics across all disciplines including consumer, trade, public relations, events, and partnerships. You will do so in cooperation with the Visit California consumer, trade, and public relations teams.
This position requires you to manage Visit California’s in-market marketing teams whose core competency is to develop trade, PR, and consumer partnerships currently in 6 major cities: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, and Taipei. You will develop market specific annual plans and oversee a marketing budget of $10 million. You will also approve all in-country projects and be the communication conduit between the in-market teams, internal staff, and industry stakeholders. You will serve as regional “expert” to internal staff and industry stakeholders for the China regions and last, but not least you will support the Associate Vice President of Global Marketing in organizing educational programs for the California travel industry (e.g. industry-wide conference Visit California Outlook Forum, specific industry committees, and various marketing and stakeholder educational programs).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop annual marketing plans pertaining to consumer, trade, and public relations activities for the China market
- Oversee the implementation of all consumer advertising and marketing programs including layered brand advertising campaigns
- Oversee the development, management, and performance of Visit California’s owned channels like WeChat, Weibo, and an official Web site
- Develop travel trade strategy and oversee management of key trade shows, sales missions, and events in the China regions, and attend on behalf of Visit California as necessary
- Develop PR strategy, inclusive of relationships with key opinion leaders and digital influencers in this market
- Oversee Visit California’s familiarization trips for travel trade and PR audiences
- Manage and reconcile market specific budget on a monthly basis
- Negotiate annual contracts and set out annual goals
- Hire and train in-market and internal staff, deliver annual performance reviews
- Communicate Visit California’s priorities and goals to the in-market teams
- Create measurable ROI for all programs|
Estimated % of Time and Activity:
- 40% - Develop and oversee overall strategy and management of marketing programs specially designed for the China market. Programs include brand advertising, digital and social campaigns, travel trade, public relations and consumer cooperative campaigns geared toward the Chinese consumer.
- 35% - Provide daily management of marketing priorities in six China regions. Serve as liaison with China in-market teams and Visit California HQ staff, vendors, and travel industry partners. Oversee budget reconciliations, staff training, and annual performance reviews.
- 20% - Receive and respond to leads from key domestic and international partners. Send follow up information and materials, and forward request for information to industry partners. Conduct educational seminars for industry on how to work in various Asian international markets. Create and present reports for external (California travel and tourism industry) and internal (Visit California's Board) stakeholders. Present at a variety of industry events.
- 5% - Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key duty satisfactorily:
- "Proven track record" in managing and launching international marketing campaigns.
- Ability to communicate and lead cross functional teams within a professional office environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-million-dollar advertising and cooperative programs.
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in the marketing and/or tourism industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present to large groups.
- Strong budget and account management experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience working with Asia countries a plus.
- Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
- Work hours may sometimes reflect operating hours Asia markets. Some international travel will be required.
- Position is based in Visit California’s global headquarters located in Sacramento, California.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree or other advanced degree in marketing, recreation, tourism, or related business field.
COMPENSATION: Up to $114,000 per year, depending on experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Visit California offers an excellent benefit package. We also offer a fantastic PTO and holiday leave package, 401(k) plan, parking, job-specific skill training and much more!
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide your (1)cover letter and (2) resume IN A SINGLE PDF FILE.
Please respect our clients wishes and do not contact them directly . Doing so may result in disqualification, as they value the ability to follow directions and don't have the time to handle inquiries and/or contact.
Visit California has an organizational commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion. In that spirit, we welcome all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, ancestry, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, national origin, medical condition, U.S. veteran/military status, pregnancy, or reasonable accommodation.
Duration:6- 12 months
1. Bachelor's degree in computer systems analysis, computer science, computer information systems (CIS), management information systems (MIS), business intelligence or a similar field of study.
2. 5 years experience working as an IT System Analyst.
3. 5 years experience analyzing and assisting with business requirements and developing IT system requirements.
4. 5 years experience assisting in the design of computer applications and enhancements to existing applications.
5. 5 years experience creating systems models, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system developers & engineers.
6. 5 years experience working with software developers to implement changes.
7. 5 years experience testing IT development changes.
8. 2 years experience troubleshooting and resolving post-implementation problems.
Contractor Skills / Experience
Resumes must validate that each proposed personnel individually meet the Contractor Skills/Experience listed below, including the actual dates of employment that validate the years of requested skills and experience. Replacement personnel will also need to meet these skills. If the requirements are not met, the offer will be deemed non-responsive.
Refer to Section I.E.5 for additional information.
Each of the contractors proposed staff must meet the following skills and experience:
Bachelor's degree in computer systems analysis, computer science, computer information systems (CIS), management information systems (MIS), business intelligence or a similar field of study.
5 years experience working as an IT System Analyst.
5 years experience analyzing and assisting with business requirements and developing IT system requirements.
5 years experience assisting in the design of computer applications and enhancements to existing applications.
5 years experience creating systems models, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system developers & engineers.
5 years experience working with software developers to implement changes
5 years experience testing IT development changes.
2 years experience troubleshooting and resolving post-implementation problems.
Sales Representative – Packaging Industry
Company is a full-service glass and plastic packaging company serving Packaging Distributors throughout South and North America and has provide a full range of packaging products to the wine, spirits, beverage, beer, pharmaceutical and chemical, food and cosmetic industry.
We are now looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients to build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives. Source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. Managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
• Proven sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with ZOHO or similar CRM
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
Search For: sales, business development, packaging, plastic, glass
Mercy McMahon Terrace is located adjacent to Mercy General Hospital in the heart of East Sacramento. By providing quality care services through its assisted living program, along with the maintenance-free lifestyle available with independent living, residents at Mercy McMahon Terrace are free to focus their energy on living their life to the fullest. With nurses on staff for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the care at Mercy McMahon Terrace goes beyond what many senior communities can provide. For more information, visit www.mercymcmahonterrace.org.
Set up station according to company guidelines
Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
Temp all food; breakfast, lunch, dinner. Log charts.
Check and log refrigerator freezer temperatures.
Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by Food Service Director.
Check menu and see if any food needs to prepared for next day or if meat needs to be pulled form freezer to be thawed.
Restock all items as need though out shift.
Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety, sanitation and organizational skills.
Has good understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment n the kitchen.
Assists with cleaning, sanitation and organization of kitchen, walk-ins, coolers and all storage areas.
Performs additional responsibilities although not detailed as requested by Food Service Director at any time.
Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation of food handling procedures.
Previous prep and line cook experience.
English speaking and professional communication skills are required.
Must be able to speak, read and understand basic cooking directions.
Ability to take direction.
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Must have problem solving abilities, be self motivated and organized.
Commitment to quality service, food and beverage knowledge.
Per Diem Pharmacist
Save Mart operates stores throughout the Central Valley, San Francisco Bay Area, and Northern Nevada under the names of Save Mart, S-Mart Foods, Lucky, and FoodMaxx. Save Mart also owns three distribution centers and SMART Refrigerated Transport, a trucking firm that transports dry groceries, frozen foods, ice and novelties to all of Save Mart's stores. In addition to transporting Save Mart's merchandise, we also operate throughout the state as a "for hire carrier," transporting product for other companies as well.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Per Diem Pharmacist - 7960 Gerber Rd., Sacramento, CA 95828
The Per Diem Pharmacist ensures that our customers' needs are met and exceeded delivering remarkable customer service and providing customers with exceptional product knowledge, efficient service and a friendly attitude.
The Per Diem Pharmacist works under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy to assist in pharmacy operations by providing comprehensive pharmaceutical care through filling prescriptions, providing clinical services, and counseling patients.
Must be licensed by the State Board of Pharmacy in state of work and complete 30 hours of continuing education every two years; must be available to work a variety of required retail hours.
No minimum experience required.
Possess a Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA).
Possess and keep a current CPR certification.
Must have Hepatitis B Series or signed Declination Form on file.
Must be registered with Cures (PDMP) system for controlled substance monitoring.
Possess and keep a current BBP certification.
Must have flexibility in schedule to be able to cover pharmacy operations as needed.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations (i.e. HIPAA).
Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Provides customers with a remarkable shopping experience by greeting and thanking customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner, answering questions, assisting with locating products, and ringing up purchases as needed.
Accurately and efficiently prepares compounds and dispenses prescriptions for customers according to legal requirements (includes product selection, counting and measuring drugs, capping and uncapping vials and bottles and labeling of prescriptions).
Advises customers regarding instructions for medications prescribed by physicians and recommend use of OTC (over the counter) medications.
Reports prescription incidents to the Director of Pharmacy.
Verifies that prescription is from a licensed prescriber.
Participate in administering immunizations to all patients that are eligible per our standing immunization protocol.
Provide Medication Therapy Management (MTM) services, as prescribed and required.
Communicates with Director of Pharmacy on progress and policies of pharmacy department.
Keeps accurate records of all prescriptions dispensed in pharmacy computer system.
May photocopy specific prescriptions for additional record keeping; gives all subpoenas and legal requests to the Pharmacy Manager; obtains written release from patient before providing records or information.
Controls pharmacy inventory, re-orders medications as necessary.
Ensures that the pharmacy meets all company pharmacy policies and government regulations regarding the safety of medication, delivery, and storage.
Keeps abreast of new items, changing laws and regulations and new pharmacy-related programs through participating in continuing education courses and reviewing pharmacy related literature.
Directs Pharmacy Technician, Interns or Clerks if Pharmacy Manager is not present.
Performs Pharmacy Technician and Pharmacy Clerk functions as needed.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership/team building, customer service, training, organization, and administration (to include department financial) skills, pharmacy software, complete department product knowledge.
Knowledge of: Department operations and financials, applicable union contractual agreement language; must keep abreast of new items, changing laws and regulations and new pharmacy-related programs.
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy from ACPE approved College of Pharmacy.
Experience: No minimum experience.
Other: Must be available to work a variety of required retail hours. Must be flexible to work different schedules, and at multiple store locations as needed to meet pharmacy operational needs. This position is not eligible for benefits.
Physical: Basic store environment.
The Save Mart Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome resumes from individuals who will contribute to our diverse workforce.
Customer Service Representative Part-Time (Sacramento)
GOAL: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the accurate processing of all transactions, while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure customers feel completely satisfied.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answer the phone with a smile and treat all customers with courtesy and respect
2. Ensure workstations are organized and equipped for the start of the business day
3. Process all transactions quickly and efficiently while providing exceptional customer service
4. Interact and work closely with supervisors to perform all functions as directed/required
5. Maintain confidentiality of customer information, branch policies and procedure
6. Comply with The Sigue Branch AML/BSA Compliance Program
7. Travel locally to assist with collections, marketing or banking as required
8. Assist in keeping the store clean and presentable as required
9. Be proactive in identifying fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and reporting them to the respective supervisors
10. Perform all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned
11. Participate in marketing activities as needed including flyer distribution and banner display
1. Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
2. Ability to identify when specialized skills/resources are needed to address unique activities and work assignments
3. High School Diploma or equivalent
4. 3-6 months related experience
5. Spanish (required)/ English (Basic communication)
6. Must have reliable transportation
7. Ability to work flexible schedules including week-ends
8. Ability to work at various locations depending on company's goals and business decisions
Solar Sales Representative
Bring HOME $150K-250K per year.
Every 100 seconds a new solar project is installed in the U.S.
- 10 pre-assessed in home qualified leads per week.
- Standard close rate is 23%
- 23% of 10 leads = 2.3 sales closed per week.
- Average commision per closed sale = $2500
- (2.3 x $2500) x 50 work weeks per year = $287,000 annually closed by YOU!
Why join Bay Sun Solar as a Solar Sales Consultant / In-Home Sales Representative / Outside Sales Executive?
Everyone wants to bring home higher income. Bay Sun Solar has the established infrastructure to deliver the results you're looking for. All leads are canvassed and assessed for installation requirements prior to contact. As an experienced in-home sales representative, you know that the groundwork is just as important as building reputable relationships. Get the results you intend to create.
Expectations for Solar Sales Consultant / In-Home Sales Representative / Outside Sales Executive
- Ongoing Training
- Be Self-motivated and Driven
- Close contracts within 21 days, excelling by 20% within 90 days.
- Have Passion!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!