West Sacramento Job Description Sample
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
English Teacher - Relocate To China. Ba/Bsc Required
About EF English First
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world.
We have vacancies for english teaching positions across China. So if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the English teaching position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
Teaching at English First
At English First, you'll be provided the resources to become the best English teacher you can be. Our new and colorful classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including Internet connected computers, interactive whiteboards and iPads. We also offer a world-class ESL teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers to help them move into more senior positions within EF.
Join the EF Teacher Network today
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We're here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup.
Learn how to order food in Chinese with our free language classes or attend a teacher social at a downtown bar. There's so much to experience living abroad and you'll experience it to the fullest with EF.
A Bachelor's Degree
A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New ZealandThe ability to obtain a clear background check
Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Electric Power Generation Technician
- Repairs and maintains electric generators, switchgear, electronic controls, diesel and gas engines including LPG, and dual fuel powered systems.
- Performs field service, repairs and installation of customers’ equipment.
- Operate Company service vehicle and applicable equipment to include lift trucks.
- Maybe requested at times to perform in shop service or repairs on customers’ equipment when applicable.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose customer complaints to determine the most effective or efficient repair using assigned test equipment, Caterpillar fuel setting group, electronic volt-ohm meter, megometer, battery and starting analyzer, load banks, and trade tools.
- Perform routine Level 1, 2 and 3 scheduled maintenance and inspection according to manufacturer’s specification including removal of generator/engine set for repair or replacement.
- Perform major engine or component overhaul including remove, and installation.
- Deliver and hook up rental generators following all applicable local, state, and federal codes, regulations and safety guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.ExperienceRequired
- 5 year(s): Must have a strong gas and diesel engine background and experience with Caterpillar electronic engines is a plus.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar Engine Electronics and Caterpillar 3000 through 3500 Series Engines is a plus.
- High School or better
- Class C Driver License
- Write Simple Instructions
- Read Simple Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
- Abiity to communicate effectively
Holt of California employs over 700 employees in the Northern Central California area. Holt strives to provide its employees with great benefits and competitive wages. Over 20% of current employees have more than 10 years of service with the company!
Retail Sales Associate
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting the needs of our customers by providing solutions to their service and product needs, and achieving personal sales goals. The Sales Associate will participate in outbound activities that market our brand and products to bring in new customers as well as continue to maintain relationships with existing customers. Sales Associates are trained and prepared to answer service and product questions, walk every customer through their decision-making process, and build a personal and professional brand that brings them success!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Greet incoming customers; establishing the customer experience upfront
2. Meet and exceed key performance objectives and monthly sales goals
3. Perform as the sales consultant to determine solutions and options for customers based on personal or business wants and needs
4. Participate in regular outbound activities that promote new customer activity
5. Complete regular sales and operational store duties, not limited to cleaning, stocking, customer calls, counting inventory, tag changing, store layout changes
6. Adhere to company policies by ensuring accuracy, completion, and security with all sales and operational paperwork
7. Complete store opening and closing duties
8. Maintain high customer service scores
9. Complete diagnostic services and next step instructions for customers
10. Additional tasks as assigned
1. High school diploma, or equivalent
2. Previous retail experience; 6 months preferred
3. Previous sales experience, preferred
4. Reliable transportation to accommodate immediate or advance notice of presence
5. Flexible schedule of availability to support traditional retail hours that include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
6. Strong communication skills with the ability to read and write the English language
7. Basic mathematical skills; ability to use a calculator
8. Ability to use and operate basic functions of a computer, including g Microsoft Office
9. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
10. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Competitive base pay with monthly commissions
· Health, Dental, Vision benefits
· 401K with company match
· Paid Time Off
· Phone service discount
· Sales perks
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time (typically 9 hours a day)
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Life Insurance-Residual Income Opportunity
Don't Send Resume Yet, Please view our corporate overview and schedule an interview at www.mascolasfgagency.gr8.com
Whether you are a 20-year insurance veteran or if you are new to the business, we want to hear from you! New hires will have immediate access to all of the tools necessary to succeed in personal life insurance sales production and/or agency development.
Candidates with the following characteristics EXCEL in this role:
· Sales-minded with a passion for working with people
· Self-motivated and goal-oriented
· Confident and Ambitious
· Professional and able to learn quickly
· Good networking skills with high energy
· Excellent communication skills
· Success-driven and focused on achievements
· Driven, yet humble and coachable
We focus heavily in Mortgage Protection Insurance. This is term policies, often with a return of premium, whereby our clients receive back every penny they've ever paid in to it. Our agents can also offer Final Expense, Whole Life, IUL's and Annuities. You are a broker here, to serve your clients better.
Our lead system:
Those in your area who have recently purchase or refinanced a home receive a letter regarding Mortgage Protection Insurance. You will be calling to follow up, set an appointment and offer them a couple policies to choose from. NO COLD CALLING! This is straight forward and is perfect for someone seeking a solid position with a company with integrity. Mentorship and training is provided free!
Our Training Programs:
Our proven system includes extra-ordinary mentorship and support combined with an in-house lead generation system that allows our agents to have THE competitive edge in the industry.
Whether you are an experienced life agent, sales person, recent college graduate, or you're looking for a part time opportunity, you will find the nation's most effective training and the best marketing platform available.
• Performance based promotions every 2 months
• A+ leads with an appointment setting ratio of 70%
• A selling system that is validated by agents nationwide
• A training system that offers you support from day one
• A flexible schedule that allows you to work on your own time
• Access to REAL time leads and customized mailings specific for YOU, so that you can spend your time making sales and not creating leads.
The Mascola Agency is passionate about creating entrepreneurial platform for both personal producers who desire an active six-figure income and builders who want to create a passive income where the sky is the limit. Our team is one of the fastest growing teams in the organization with 4 of the top 10 producers from 2016! If you are sick and tired of not getting what you feel you deserve than take the next step and apply for this position.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Choose your own home time
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentives
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado. Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Interest Free Lease Purchase!
.91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
No Credit Check
No down payment
Automatics and Manuals available
Affordable weekly payments
A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
New and Used equipment available
Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
APU's available on most equipment
Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Sacramento, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Driver Class B - West Sacramento,Ca
Position Description: For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483), Monday
- 7:00pm CST. Please have this 5 digit job ID ready.50445 To apply, please go to www.cleanharbors.com The Opportunity Our Medical Waste Drivers perform duties associated with picking waste up at customer location and transporting to a disposal sites making.
While our healthcare division grows, you will assist our Technical Services Division servicing chemical companies and refineries. This position offers the opportunity for overtime.
Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans and tankers Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as needed Minimal travel to assist other offices during peak seasons Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
High school diploma or equivalent Must have a Class B CDL Hazmat endorsement preferred TWIC card preferred Ability to use a mobile device Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including: Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program) Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion Health, Dental and Life Insurance 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off Company paid certifications, licenses and training To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. CH Position Requirements
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!