West Springfield Job Description Sample
CDL A Owner Operators
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
Marten transport will reimburse Northeast drivers $100 per month to help with parking costs. We know home-time parking is a challenge and we want to help!
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
CDL A Truck Driver - Regional - 4431Ae48
Springfield, MA CDL A Team Truck Driver Positions Available
- $985 Weekly Average Plus Benefits
- Driver Are Out 3 Days Per Week
- Drop & Hook or Rolling Carts Off Truck
APPLY NOW or CALL 413-200-9699 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Life Insurance Sales Agent
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company - Life Insurance Sales Agent
We are searching for qualified, licensed life insurance agents to join the Nation's Leader in Final Expense sales. The Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage program is a proven, full-support sales system. Come work with the best when it comes to Final Expense and be a part of our growing commissions based sales team!
*We are doing an on-going, nationwide, agent recruiting search!
*Both entry level and experienced life insurance sales agents are encouraged to apply.
*This is a fast paced sales position in a growing market with a successful life insurance company that strives to assist you in achieving your desired level of success
If you are not licensed, but would like to obtain more information about becoming a life insurance agent, please contact us
Sales Agent - Massachusetts
For over 90 years, Combined Insurance has been providing exceptional insurance products that have helped millions of policyholders and their families plan for and protect their futures. We are known for providing an environment which allows our employees to achieve their personal, business, family and financial goals.
We currently have an exciting Sales Agent opportunity for a self starter with a goal oriented mindset who is willing to invest a serious amount of time in the pursuit of unlimited economic potential. Are you looking for just an opportunity or are you looking for a sales career?
If you are:
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Job Posting - Sep 25, 2015
Associated topics: aflac, insured, insurer, insurance agent, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, life insurance agent, medicare, medicare solution
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In Massachusetts
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care unit, ccu, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse, registered nurse, surgical
Driver - 793 Boston Rd.
JOB IN ABOUT 50 WORDS
Our delivery drivers don t just deliver pizza, they make people s day! So if you re looking for a job that makes folks happy while also becoming your best (whether that s earning cash or training to run a restaurant), all while having fun and making friends, don t miss this opportunity to buckle up and get ready for wide open possibilities.Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here is what you will need for this job:
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- Give service with a Smile.
- Deliver food that you are proud to serve.
- Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- The desire to work as part of a team.
- Additional details may vary by company owned or franchise organizations.
If you want a flexible job and great tips and benefits then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
Associated topics: delivery assistant, delivery representative, delivery route, driver delivery, instacart driver, limousine, pizza delivery, socio conductor de uber, taxi, uber
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Springfield,Ma)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver
NEW $1,000 Weekly Minimum Pay for solo OTR truck drivers with 3 months experience!
New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPH!
So Start Now!
icon01-copy Minimum Weekly Pay of $1,000 for Solo OTR drivers with 3 months or more experience
icon01-copy DEDICATED $5,000 Relocation Bonus to Indiana for students or experienced drivers
icon01-copy DEDICATED $5,000 Sign on Bonus for experienced drivers to Indiana and $3,000 Sign on Bonus for Students to Indiana
icon01-copy 5 CPM Safety Performance Bonus for experienced drivers
icon01-copy New Top Speed: 68 MPH
icon01-copy Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 25:1 so you get the support you deserve
icon01-copy Medical, dental, vision and 401k match
icon01-copy Newer Trucks average age 2 years old
icon01-copy 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
icon01-copy Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
icon01-copy Paid Orientation
icon01-copy Pet Policy
icon01-copy New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr.
Don t qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
icon01-copy Must have CDL A and 21 years or older
icon01-copy For Indiana Dedicated must relocate within a 50 mile radius of Ft.
icon01-copy Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications Ask recruiter for details!
icon01-copy Veterans must meet VA qualifications Please call for details.
icon01-copy Minimum Weekly Pay some restrictions apply.
icon01-copy Paid orientation upon completion and hired.
*Subject to change without notice. Some Restrictions may apply. Call for details
Associated topics: cdl a driving, company driving, company otr, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr driving, over the road company, regional driver, regional driving, tanker truck driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!