West Windsor Job Description Sample
Global SR Product Manager
Ideal candidate has experience working in Medical Device Industry with experience in up and downstream marketing, new product launch, worked with both direct and indirect sales force, getting first hand customer information, creative and strong communication.
The Senior Global Product Manager is responsible for marketing related to Codman Specialty Surgical, Precision Tools & Instruments. This position performs activities such as ongoing assessment of new ideas, market research, marketing plan/buying process, product positioning and segmentation, pricing strategy, and global financial valuations. This position also may create new product launch packet materials/tools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Leads development of product marketing plans by preparing objectives, strategies, tactics, profit and loss projections, including short and long-term strategies
- Manages new product development marketing activities for specific products within the respective Group, including new idea review and recommendations, concept and design development, technique development, project management and market introduction
- Actively mentors less-experienced group members in Marketing-related areas
- Recommends product line extensions and/or line trimming, forecasting, pricing strategies, literature/video/sales support materials, labeling revisions, clinical studies, manufacturing and customer service/operations support for existing product line(s) which would ultimately build the value of the product line and maximize product line earnings
- Determines strategic product line decisions such as priority of product or line enhancements which optimize organizational goals and objectives by evaluating competitors’ products and by determining market share and market trends; keeps others informed by maintaining and distributing competitive comparisons and evaluations
- Develops product oriented positioning documents, product profiles, competitive analysis, presentations, demos, white papers, product updates and content for corporate marketing vehicles such as web sites, brochures and seminars
- Monitors product development progress with engineering, manufacturing, regulatory affairs and related departments to ensure product line objectives are achieved on a timely basis
- Prepares annual budget forecasts for the marketing functions related to the product line(s)
- Maintains frequent and regular contact with strategic industry experts and trade organizations, field visits with key surgeons and sales consultants, participation in key meetings and conferences to ensure company and products are perceived superior relative to the competition Collaborates with sales to ensure a high quality of sales support in terms of new product/market introductions, sales training programs, key surgeon/key account field visits and regular communication, both responsive as well as proactive
- Establishes and maintains key close professional relationships with internal and external constituents to stay abreast of new market opportunities. Continually pushes for new innovations within existing product line
- Routinely interfaces with the managers/directors of other product lines offered by the company to fully understand the relationships within the portfolio of products offered by the Company
- Monitors forecasts as necessary and works collaboratively with other departments to ensure product availability throughout the lifecycle of the product
- Maintains up-to-date product and industry knowledge by regular review of the literature, co-traveling with field sales personnel, attending surgeries, etc.
- Supports the Company’s medical education initiative by assisting in the preparation and running of surgeon training courses which may include didactic and cadaver labs
- Works collaboratively with Marketing Communications and other related departments to ensure products are properly positioned in the market utilizing creative promotional, pricing, service, and product characteristic strategies to maximize sales and profits
- Participates in strategic sales and marketing planning activities for assigned products in order to identify key targets, surgeons, and hospitals by specific product
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience within the medical device, pharmaceutical, biological industry, or closely related
- Performed quantitative analysis to guide global/regional performance and decision making
- Created components of comprehensive global marketing plans
- Managed elements of new product commercialization launch
- Experience getting first-hand customer information and using it for improvements (e.g. KOLs, market research, VOC)
- Effectively worked with both direct and indirect sales force to achieve result
- Implemented elements of brand positioning strategies that resulted in incremental demand for product
- Experience working with a best in class repeatable marketing methodology is a plus
- Flawless execution of communication and promotional campaigns (e.g. labs, tradeshows, customer education)
- Strong analytic, technical and conceptual aptitude
- Proven strategic planning and implementation capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and coaching skills at the employee and management levels
- Average travel requirement is approximately 45%
5+ years of experience within the medical device industry
Bachelor’s degree required
Experience Launching new products
Up an Down Stream Marketing
Experience working with both direct and indirect sales force to achieve results
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in MS Word format in addition to a detailed cover letter with salary expectations.
Order To Cash Functional Track Lead
Location : Plainsboro , New Jersey
Duration : 2 +years
Please send your resume to email@example.com
• Serve as technology and process expert in Oracle ERP Distribution modules such as Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Warehouse Management, Shipping and Pricing
• Interact with business customers to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
• Perform gap analysis to determine our e-Business suites system configuration and development changes.
• Create/update business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation as necessary
• Work with development team to design and implement system modifications.
• Work with business customers, developers and Oracle Support to research, document and resolve Oracle system issues.
• Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting as needed.
• Should have experience in APllication Maintenance support.
• Need to have experience in following Client related process..
• Experience in creating documentation to support analysis for all aspects of the E-Business Order To Cash Suite. Lead in the planning and execution of testing cycles according to best practices. Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures
• Open to travel to different client Sites..
• Should have co-ordination skills with offshore and internal IS Team..
• Should have 8+ years of experience in Oracle R12.
Campaign Delivery Specialist
Campaign Delivery SpecialistThe Campaign Delivery Specialist supports the introduction and platform training for new capabilities, executes capability activities, collaborates with technical staff to design and implement solutions and scales and incubates new capabilities that enhance the operational platform of capabilities across Patient and HCP Digital Marketing. The Campaign Delivery Specialist provides guidance to Campaign Specialists on new functionality via coordinated efforts with the Campaign Relationship & Operations owner.
Essential Functions of the Campaign Delivery Specialist
- Participate in relevant user groups across platforms to identify future state capabilities and manage the planning and implementation of prioritized enhancements
- Leverage the project tracking and management portal
- Work with Campaign QA to identify and report Incidents and work with Campaign Planning Managers and Campaign Operations Specialists to resolve issues
- Assist in monitoring quality metrics and reporting, test integration of new development with the technical solution, and support monitoring end-to-end and rendering testing
- Inform the test plan creation and execute test plans through reviews, signoff, and reports
- Supervise and execute early and post production UAT scripts for website integrations
- Generate ongoing metrics and reporting and test integration of new developments
- Manage strategic collaboration and information-sharing between Campaign Quality & Integration, Campaign Planning, and Campaign Operations Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, Digital Marketing or related field
- Project Management or PMP Certification desired with thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- A minimum of 10 years of patient/HCP marketing, database marketing, CRM, account management, project management and/or other related roles
- Prior hands-on experience with operational campaign management programs that involve data integration with digital channels
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-faceted, complex CRM programs both internally and with external partners/suppliers
- Experience operationalizing email marketing, direct mail, data entry, telemarketing (inbound and outbound), and digital marketing programs
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager Preferred.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office products, including MS Project, Project On–Line and SharePoint Campaigning desired.
We may only offer this as a W-2 contract at this time. We regret that visa sponsorship is not available.
Dermatology Practice In New Jersey Adding Mohs Surgeon
myDermRecruiter is representing an outstanding opportunity for a Fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon. Join a successful, stable and growing Dermatology Practice in Plainsboro, New Jersey. Group is adding a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon/Board-Certified Dermatologist to their team.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Full-Time Opportunity, 4 or 5 days/week, your choice!
- See patients for a mix of Mohs / General Dermatology
- Very competitive salary plus percentage of collections
- Full Benefits including health, CME/PTO, 401K and more!
- Partnership Available after 1 year
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 400 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
MyDermRecruiter / MyMDRecruiter
Direct: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Cook, Prep (Full-Time)
We have an opening for a full-time PREP COOK position.
Location: Novo Nordisk- 800 Scudders Mill Road, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6:30am- 3:00pm.
Requirement: Previous food service experience is highly preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Founded in 1969, CulinArt manages more than 250 dining facilities for corporations, law and financial services firms, independent schools, colleges and universities, graduate schools, long-term care facilities and a variety of events & entertainment destinations across the country. Our mission is to be the industry leader in providing the highest quality dining service to our clients and guests while striving to provide maximum career opportunities for all of our team members. Our success lies in our ability not merely to adapt but to revitalize and transform our services continually, pioneering the cutting-edge and unconventional. CulinArt's extremely diverse clientele, that includes many Fortune 500 businesses and esteemed educational institutions, affords great opportunities for career-advancing within the company across multiple industry segments and geographic regions.
Full time associates at CulinArt are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
And other voluntary benefits
Prepares food and serves customers in accordance with applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Obtains daily production schedule and preparation requirements from the Chef.
Prepares items on production sheets following established quantities and recipes.
Completes and follows daily production worksheets and waste log sheets. Tastes completed meals to ensure quality.
Operates and cleans equipment per department procedures after each use.
Stores, labels and dates all food items according to policy. Follows HACCP guidelines.
Completes all required documentation, reports, logs as required.
Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
Takes orders from customer and prepare items requiring short preparation time.
Serves customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
Completes orders from steam tables and grill and serves customers at multiple stations.
Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
Operates and cleans equipment per department procedures after each use.
Stores, labels and dates all food items according to policy.
Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
Resolves customer concerns.
Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essent
Budget Analyst, Za-0560-4 (Map)
- This announcement is open to current Department of Commerce (DOC) employees on a competitive and permanent appointment and DOC CTAP eligibles.
This position is located in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory (GFDL) with one vacancy in Plainsboro, NJ.
Learn more about this agency
As a Budget Analyst, you will perform:
Prepare and submit annual budgets, perform budget analysis, provide information and recommendations, long range planning.
Prepare budget estimates, exhibits, backup tables, briefing documents, and programmatic explanations in support of budget submissions; prepare narrative justifications describing DoC programs for use in budget submissions.
Ensure that budget documents form the proper foundation for budget limitations imposed by Congress or other authority as they relate to reprogramming, program execution and reporting, and financial management controls.
Perform a wide variety of financial and budgetary activities for Federal accounting budgetary/financial operations using automated financial management systems, computer systems, administrative support systems, word processing, spreadsheets and database software.
Analyze and evaluate continual changes in program plans and funding on the effect of financial and budget program milestones.
- Job family (Series)
0560 Budget Analysis
HelpRequirements Conditions of Employment
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply.
Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
Must be suitable for Federal employment.
Must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable (www.sss.gov).
Time-in-grade/band must be met by closing date of announcement.
This position will be filled under the DOC Alternative Personnel System (CAPS). This system replaced the Federal GS pay plan and structure. Under CAPS, positions are classified by career, pay plan, and pay band.
The ZA-4 is equivalent to the GS-13/14.
A one year probationary/trial period may be required.
Payment of relocation expenses is not authorized.
This position is not in the bargaining unit.
Applicants must meet ALL application requirements, to include a complete online resume, by 11:59 p.m. EASTERN TIME (ET) on the closing date of this announcement.
Qualification requirements in the vacancy announcements are based on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Qualification Standards Handbook, which contains federal qualification standards. This handbook is available on the Office of Personnel Management's website located at: http://www.opm.gov/qualifications.
EDUCATION: There is no positive education requirement for this position.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Applicants must possess one year of specialized experience equivalent in difficulty and responsibility to the next lower grade level in the Federal Service. Specialized experience is experience that has equipped the applicant with the particular competencies/knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. This experience need not have been in the federal government.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations e.g., professional; philanthropic, religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies; knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
To qualify at the ZA-4 or GS-13:
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: One full year (52 weeks) of specialized experience equivalent to the ZP-3 or GS-12 in the Federal service. Specialized experience MUST include all of the following:
Submitting, tracking, and managing reimbursable proposal for outside funding;
Performing financial and budgetary activities for long range planning and programs that includes preparing and submitting annual budgets, performing budget analysis, formulating budget estimates, monitoring and reconciling program spending, and preparing budget reports; and
Developing and implementing budgetary and financial policies and interpreting the impact of new and revised Congressional legislation and executive orders on the formulation and execution of budgets.
Substitution of education for specialized experience is not applicable to this vacancy.
Member Services Representative
The Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
Handle all front desk related activities including:
Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
Check members into the system.
New member sign-up.
Take prospective members on tours.
Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
Customer service background preferred.
Basic computer proficiency.
A passion for fitness and health.
Upbeat and positive attitude!
Punctuality and reliability is a must.
Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Continual standing and walking during shift.
Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Oracle Occ/Ics Architect
Location : Plainsboro ,New Jersey
Duration : 1 + year
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Duties and Must Have:
• Strong expertise in Oracle ICS integration development
• At least 2 projects experience in order 2 cash process integration with EBS using ICS.
• Good understanding of Oracle commerce cloud API and system architecture
• Good understanding of EBS API’s and system architecture
• Experienced in Deployment, Automations, and Orchestration of artifacts and their dependencies.
• Architect and design integrations across the application eco system
• Manage technical team and guide the resources.
• Well versed with Agile development methodology and manage Scrums.
5+ Years of experiece as Solution Architect-Solution Architecture-SOA
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Delivery Driver, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Delivery Driver today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Delivery Driver position:
Deliver Panera food to our customers safely and with efficiency
Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service
We're looking for:
Great communication and people skills
Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
Minimum age – 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
Mileage and tips paid out daily
Flexible work schedules whether this is your main gig or a second job
Meal discount programs since we know you have your Panera favorites too
Auto insurance discounts through Allstate of up to 45%
Liberty Mutual auto insurance discounts (based on coverage and driving record)
Tirebuyer.com discount of 10%
New and used auto discounts
Benefits, including medical, dental, 401(k) and stock purchase programs *Options vary based on length of service and average hours worked.
Fun and casual work environment - our uniform includes jeans!
Equal Opportunity Employer
607011 Plainsboro, NJ - Schalks Crossing Road
Schematics design and construction document development with detail;
Preparation of administrative documents such as meeting minutes, punch lists, RFI's, and other correspondence.
Applicants should have a bachelor's or master's degree in Architecture and 10 years of experience in commercial design (lab experience is ideal but we can train you). You should be licensed in NJ or have the ability to obtain licensure. You will have a strong background in design, production, and coordination of construction documents and the ability to manage multi-discipline architecture and engineering production teams. You should also have a solid understanding of NJ building codes. Experience with AutoCAD is preferred, with Revit is a plus.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture?
2. 10+ years of experience in commercial design?
3. Licensed Architect in NJ or have the ability to obtain licensure?
4. Strong background in design, production, and coordination of construction documents and the ability to manage multi-discipline architecture and engineering production teams?
5. Experience with AutoCAD? (preferred)
6. Lab experience? (is a plus)
7. Experience with Revit? (is a plus)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!