West Windsor Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Remote English Teacher - Qkids
Employment type: Contract, part-time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote, online
Hours: 6-19 hours/week
Rate: $16-20 USD/hr
ABOUT US: Employer is a national leader in cross-cultural E-learning, teaching English to over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary school students through a patented and effective gaming platform that connects students and teachers in real time. Guiding students through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures, English teachers from the United States and Canada lead students to English mastery from the comfort of their own homes.
Employer provides incredible workplace flexibility that caters to any schedule. We are ready to build lasting growth for both students and teachers. With your help, we can continue to impact cross-cultural communication positively. Join today, and let's shape the future of E-Learning together!
- Teach English to Chinese children between 5 - 12 years of age through Employer’ interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary. Each class is 30 minutes. All curricula are preset and incorporated with animated characters and games. There is paid training before orientation. Further training and support is provided along with your coursework.
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week. There are 19 hours (38 classes) available weekly.
[Our class time slots]
7 days a week- Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST): 5:40-6:10, 6:20-6:50, 7:00-7:30, 7:40-8:10
Plus Friday and Saturday- Night Eastern Time (PM - EST): 7:40-8:10, 8:20-8:50, 9:00-9:30, 9:40-10:10 10:20-10:50
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in United States, Canada. This is due to the limitation of our internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program.
- Prior teaching experience or experience with early childhood education.
If you are invited to our hiring process, we will ask for 3 pieces of hiring materials including your available time slots, computer spec, and an introduction video including your level of education, any experience working with children or as a teacher, and 1 minute of a teacher read-aloud.
This opportunity: Contract, Part-time, Work from home, Online, Work online, Tutor, English Teacher, Students
We are seeking a Grill Cook to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen. This is a Monday-Friday opportunity 6am-3pm. Looking for great cooks with warm hospitality.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Portrait Health Centers is seeking a Therapist for their Counseling Centers located in Princeton Junction, NJ. We are looking for someone who is energetic, driven, and independent. Hours are flexible. Positions available immediately.
Counsel clients regarding psychological or emotional problems such as stress, anxiety, depression, or family situations and develop and implement therapeutic treatment plans in an outpatient setting.
Must be a licensed in the state of New Jersey
What we offer:
· A unique opportunity to build a practice around your talents and specialties
· Work and find support within an interdisciplinary team of professionals
· Create your own hours
· Competitive compensation plans
· Focus on being a clinician while the management team takes care of the rest
· Positions start part-time and can build to full-time if desired
Please send a resume for immediate consideration.
Visit Portrait Health Centers on the web for more information.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Chocolate Works of West Windsor is seeking experienced retail staff for our chocolate/candy store. You must be a self-starter with a commitment to providing excellent customer service. A positive attitude and attention to detail are needed. Responsibilities include day-time hours during the week. If you are qualified, responsible and reliable, we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume, references and availability.
The electrical foreman is responsible for managing production and personnel to ensure quality installation for their assigned scope(s).
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage, train and evaluate personnel.
- Communicate with superintendent regarding production schedule, scope changes, back charges, material and labor management.
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and staged.
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during installation process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations with Aerial Electric.
- Manage adherence to contract scope, specifications and code.
- At least five years as an electrician with experience managing crews and schedules.
- Active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Aerial Electric’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
Be the first to apply, just click: https://hr-consulting-group.org?co=Aerial&App
~ We are an AA/EEO Employer ~
Where integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect are our core values
Snow Plow Drivers And Shovelers
We are looking for dependable driver and shovels that are not afraid to work long hours . Must have a good driving record and is responsible . Very good pay for the right people . If you have any questions please call me at 609-799-8110 we are also looking for an auto mechanic and or helper
Property Inspector-Claims Writer-Flexible Hrs-Consultant-Adjuster
We inspect properties for damage. You do not climb on roofs or crawl under buildings. You just walk through the property. You take some pictures of the damage and fill out about 45 minutes worth of paper work.
We are Public Insurance Adjusters. When we discover damages, our company represents the property owner to ensure the insurance companies do not underpay the owners.
No experience necessary. If you qualify, we will provide training for this State Licensed position.
Flexible hours; work around your own schedule as many or as few hours as you choose.
Minimal travel required; you select the area where you want to work.
By law you have to be 18+. We prefer those with life experiences.
Work independently, unsupervised.
Have a positive attitude.
Have a desire to constantly improve, personally and professionally.
The opportunity is easy, enjoyable, and pays very well. You will never be laid off or outsourced. Our profession is inflation resistant. We need everyone from entry level through upper management.
People need us to get them money. You have complete control where and when you work. Steady growth in good times and we are in greater demand during bad times. Because of these economic troubling times we are in huge demand and we need several good people
Please RSVP to set up and confirm a Pre-Interview presentation.
The locations and times are as follows, see interview questions:
1) Tuesday-arrive by 7:15 PM- starts at 7:30 PM.
3525 Quakerbridge Road
Hamilton, NJ 08619
2) Wednesday-arrive by 7:15 PM -starts at 7:30 PM
Hilton Garden Inn
50 Raritan Center Parkway
Edison, NJ 08837
*If the above offices and times do not fit your schedule, please call me for a more convenient time and location.
Call if you have any questions-contact: Linda Ingram at email@example.com or (908) 723-4130
Automotive General Service Technician
Responsible for the efficient inspection, repair and replacement of general automotive parts and accessories. A successful General Service Technician will serve as the resident expert in the companies' core services, such as, oil solutions, battery services and tire installations; and deliver superior service through educating the customer on the problems and proposed solutions for their vehicle. The General Service Technician will conduct a wide variety of inspections and repairs, including but not limited to fluid exchanges and maintenance services, tire inspections / installations and bulb, wiper blade and filter replacements. The General Service Technician may be required to provide advice to and sell customers on automotive services and repairs that are recommended or required for their vehicle.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and ship complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 6 months of relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret retail business reports, professional and/or technical journals, time reports, operational reports, government regulations, merchandising reports, plan-o-gram (merchandising) instructions or technical procedures.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and fractions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Extensive standing, walking, pushing and reaching.
- Need full range of motion for reaching, bending and stooping.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms, legs.
- May drive a vehicle if needed.
- Lifting of heavy equipment >100 pounds is required.
- May work outside and be exposed to weather.
- Exposure to adverse weather conditions, chemicals, odors, dirt and dust.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!