Westborough Job Description Sample
Engineering And Science Technical Manager
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
What You'll Do:
- You will maintain responsibility for the execution and delivery of diverse technical engineering programs.
- You will work to maintain diverse engineering programs and strategic planning for biometrics, forensics, and custom device technologies.
- You will leverage expertise in research and development and hardware and software engineering to provide oversight for cutting-edge computer vision, algorithm development, product development, and systems engineering projects.
- You will interface with senior leadership to develop an engineering business strategy and meet with clients to solve complex problems.
- You will lead the development of marketing and technical documentation to communicate technical concepts, solutions, and findings.
- You will develop complex technical solutions to unique client problems by leveraging team capabilities.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience with leading engineering or research and development (R&D) projects.
- You have 5+ years of experience with providing successful leadership and delivery of multi-year, complex engineering programs.
- You have 3+ years of experience with building and leading teams consisting of several different technical disciplines, including engineering or research and development (R&D).
- You have 3+ years of experience in interfacing with clients, customers, or end users.
- You have experience with providing technological assessments of concepts and systems.
- You have experience with generating technical white-papers and leading technical proposals.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have the knowledge of hardware and software development.
- You have the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- You hold a B.A. or B.S.
- You have experience with basic research and development.
- You have experience with multiple engineering disciplines, including software, hardware, electrical, and mechanical.
- You have experience in working with Agile development.
- You have experience with ISO or a similar process control system.
- You have the ability to estimate and cost engineering activities accurately.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including technical writing, such as a history of publications.
*Secret clearance preferred but not required. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Excellent benefits package!
Service Representative (Courier/Driver) -- Benefits Eligible
Courier/Driver (Casual/On-Call) Westborough, Massachusetts
HPE Telco Solutions Product Manager
Manager, Product Management
Sales Specialist Appliances
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1108 - Westborough)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!