Westerville Job Description Sample
Account Service Representative
Are you an outgoing problem-solver who multitasks effectively and strives for perfection?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented setting?
Would you describe yourself as proactive, persuasive, and disciplined?
The Account Service Representative (ASR) plays a vital role in our operation’s structure. As a third-party logistics provider (3PL), R2 Logistics provides shipping solutions for manufacturing customers nationwide. ASR’s ensure seamless communication from order entry to freight delivery, allowing us to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Data Entry – Accurately entering customer orders into the transportation management system; accounting for changes in linehaul costs, fuel surcharges, and customer requirements
- Tracking Shipments – Communicating via phone and email with contracted carriers to record their locations
- Problem Resolution – Proactively investigating issues that arise in transit, assessing their impact on delivery times, and working with team members to provide solutions to ensure on-time delivery
- Schedule management – Creating pickup and delivery appointments via phone and email; informing team members of any scheduling conflicts
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service when faced with a challenge
- Excellent follow-up skills, with a keen eye for details
- Ability to multitask and produce results in a time-sensitive setting
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- 401K with company match
- Competitive compensation
- Full-cycle training (industry & position)
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
Web UI Developer
We currently have the below urgent requirement with our direct client. If you are fine with the JD pls revert with updated resume and rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Status Solutions, we are engineering innovative technologies that make facilities safer and more efficient. Join a growing, nationally recognized company that is genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research
- Support the team with marketing and administrative tasks
- Assist in the management of marketing and advertising via social media and blog posting
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Work directly with the Executive Director to gain a deeper understanding of the issuers that impact the business daily
- Currently pursuing a degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications
- Strong technical and analytical competence
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Provide daily support to the Marketing Director
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Academic semester long obligation of 10 hours per week
- Complete all responsibilities, duties, and other projects as assigned
- Mentorship and experience throughout the business
- May be eligible to receive academic credit at their college or university for participating in the program
- Professional references can be earned through exemplary performance
ERP Business Development Manager
Revolution Group is a full-service technology and business consulting firm specializing in ERP system selection, implementation and consulting. We are a very culture-focused organization that believes in building extraordinary relationships with our customers and helping them Revolutionize their business through technology.
The Business Development Representative will be an inbound and outbound resource to generate Netsuite leads/suspects and to qualify prospects by phone, email, and in-person events. This individual will engage and qualify prospective customers and clients to understand their needs, build a solid pipeline of qualified new business opportunities. In addition, this individual will work closely with technical consultants to write sales proposals for new prospects as well as existing customers and effectively manage the opportunity through the sales process.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in NetSuite Sales Professional Development Program
- Participate in Revolution Group Sales Professional Development Program
- Responsible for effectively managing marketing nurturing campaigns
- Consistently meet prospecting activity level totals on a monthly basis
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers
- Effectively qualify opportunities using by identifying Budget, Authority, Need and Timeframe for implementation
- Provide rapid and accurate data entry into the CRM system
- Produce required number and type of qualified opportunities
- All other duties as assigned
What we need for you to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience selling NetSuite, Sage, Dynamics or other similar ERP software to SMB and Mid-Market companies is required.
- Ability to connect with prospects with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technology skills and internet savvy.
- Ability to learn software quickly, highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize, able to interact effectively with all levels of management and other employees.
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own and as a member of a team.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload and strong written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Clear alignment with our core values:
- Positive Attitude: Optimistic and drama free
- Extraordinary Relationships: Take good care of each customer and each other
- Do the Right Thing: Honor and ethics in every way
- Lifelong Learning – Constant personal and professional growth
- Work Hard – Have Fun: Be productive and be happy
Competitive pay structure
Performance based bonus
Health insurance benefits available
Fun, supportive team oriented work environment
Big Data / Hadoop - Onsite Support Lead- Columbus, OH
Title – Onsite Support Lead
Position – Fulltime
Location – Columbus, OH
Salary – $Open (Best Possible)
- Working knowledge and experience of Big Data / Hadoop tools and technologies
- Database development experience with a solid understanding of core database concepts, relational database design, ODS & DWH.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL and scripting preferably UNIX shell scripting, Python etc
- Good to have Working knowledge of Data integration solution or any ETL tool (Informatica / Datastage / Abinitio/Pentaho etc.)
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning ability.
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your Salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
IT Help Desk Technician
Vysion Technology Solutions (Vysion Tech) is looking for our next IT Help Desk Technician to join our growing central Ohio team! You will work to resolve computer-related issues for our various clients located within Ohio and remotely throughout the greater United States and Canada.
Strong candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, and be passionate about technology and helping people. We support both Macs and PCs, BYOD, printer, faxes, copiers, telephony (hard line and cell), servers, routers and switches, etc.
Founded in 1996, Vysion Technology Solutions is Central Ohio's Business Technology Solutions leader. Focusing on eliminating IT and technology barriers to small and medium businesses, Vysion Tech helps our customers reduce their costs while increasing customer satisfaction, and by reducing and eliminating downtime causing events proactively, Vysion Tech is also able to make our clients more profitable and in turn their employees more productive!
Vysion Tech maintains customer relationships with clients in many different vertical markets including: Healthcare, Professional Services, Staffing, Veterinary Medicine, Legal and Financial Planning, Property Management, Retail, as well as Government and Institutional markets.
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Provide reporting and thorough documentation of all performed work in our ticket tracking system.
- Track and resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Provide technical assistance (Tier 1/2) with computer hardware and software to our clients
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
Required Experience /
- Experience working in enterprise systems management platforms (ConnectWise, Kaseya, LabTech. Etc.)
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields.
- Minimum 2+ Years Windows 7/10 desktop support experience.
- Mac and PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Client PC connectivity- Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- File server/NAS/SAN storage knowledge
- Experience with common desktop security products
- Office 365 experience is a plus.
- Mac OS X experience is a plus
- G-Suite experience is a plus
- Active Directory maintenance and Exchange 2007/10/13/16/19 support is a plus
Required Skills / Traits:
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Ability to set tasks and goals and accomplish them.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and client needs
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical / abstract thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service, always!
This position is full time, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday 9am- 6pm, non-exempt (eligible for overtime pay for hours over 40). It is eligible for company PTO/Vacation/Holiday, Education Assistance Credits, Company Wellness Plan, Health Insurance and use of company provided laptop and cell phone.
Wage: $14.50/hour ($30,160 annual) to $18.00/hour ($37,440 annual) dependent on experience and qualifications.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
Full-Stack Software Engineer
Req #: 190029257
Location: Westerville, OH, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
Bachelor's degree in related technical field
5+ years active Java development experience
5+ years Oracle database developer experience and database design
Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
T-Shaped/Broad skilled software development professional with deep skills in certain areas such as coding, but also skilled in other areas such as project management, testing and/or analysis\
Experience with SCRUM and Kanban processes
Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins)
jBPM, JBoss Drools
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
Now Hiring Registered Nurses
Helping patients regain hope and independence
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions.
The importance of nursing to our rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. Comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. Our rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
Only the best will do
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
College savings plan
Employee assistance program
Pre-paid legal plan
and much more!
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over two to four weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
Spinal cord injury
Advanced tools to support patient progress
Evidence-based practice guidelines
Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions
National outcomes database
Internal and external education
Professional treatment teams
Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
CRRN certification preferred
One-year experience in inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred
Job Code: 100130
License or Certification:
Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
CRRN certification preferred
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting preferred
Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Address: 597 Executive Campus Drive, Westerville 43082
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1917267
Enterprise Delivery Analyst I
Computer Task Group is seeking an Enterprise Delivery Analyst I for their client in Westerville, Ohio for a seven month contract.
Candidates must be detail oriented, expert level Word skills, excellent communication. This is a highly administrative type of role – lots of formatting, uploading, and multitasking.
Required Function 1:
Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly Delivery processes, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of deliverables across multiple product lines (can include CAV, CIB, DIS, I&P, PI, and MSP)
Required Function 2:
Essential Functions: Perform Level I Delivery and Product Reviews as defined by Standard Operating Procedures.
Conduct preliminary research on issues and requests via ConnectUs in a timely manner based on Standard Operating Procedures. Utilize pre-written SQL code for deliverable processing. Respond to alerts for missing data (Inputs) per Standard Operating Procedures. Interface with the clients Account Teams to discuss variances on billing results, revenues, and problem resolution with goal of maximizing client service levels
Required Function 3:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word.
Ability to multitask and prioritize. Ability to thrive in a results-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
Ability to organize work in a carefully thought-out manner. Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues
Required Function 4:
Worker Conditions and Physical Demands: Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment.
Ability to communicate and exchange information. Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data. Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.) Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals.
May be required to work extended hours for special business needs. May be required to travel 0-10% of time based on business needs
Required Function 5:
Certifications: None Minimum Education:
Bachelor's degree required Minimum Related Work Experience: At least 1 year of related-field work experience
Candidates may apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe.
CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Mount Carmel Home Care: Home Care RN
HH319_40000 Columbus Home Care
Expected Weekly Hours:
Job Description Details:
Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
Mount Carmel Home Care provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
Home Care RN position summary
Our home care RNs use cutting edge technology and clinical knowledge to provide exceptional care to patients who require one-to-one attention and monitoring in their home. Home care nurses are responsible for client assessment, care planning, intervention and overall supervision of patient care and outcomes. Our nurses follow physician orders and act in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements and our policies and procedures.
Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
Career paths and professional development
Learn the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
Health, dental and vision insurance
Short and long-term disability
Pension and 403b
Generous paid time off
Graduate of an approved nursing education program
Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio
One (1) year experience as a professional acute care nurse;
About Mount Carmel Home Care
Mount Carmel Home Care is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. We are central Ohio's comprehensive, trusted provider of home care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work) and other home health services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!