Westhampton Beach Job Description Sample
Direct Support Professional
The Direct Support Professional instructs individuals in Activities of Daily Living and performs related work as requested. Under the immediate supervision of the House Manager, an employee in this class assists the House Manager in carrying out individual residential habilitation plans in home-like environment.
We have three positions available:
- Monday- Friday, 1:00 pm- 10:30 pm (35 hours); Full Time, Benefit Eligible
- Friday & Saturday, 10:30 pm- 7:00 am (16 hours); Part Time
- Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am- 6:30 pm (16 hours); Part Time
Illustrative Examples of Work
- Assists and provides training in personal hygiene and grooming, self care, travel, general household management, cooking and nutrition, laundry, decision making, and appropriate social skills to the individuals we support.
- With training, drives agency vehicle providing transportation for the individuals we serve to doctor appointments and leisure time activities such as bowling alleys, dances, movies, malls, etc.
- Implements and documents Individual Residential Habilitation Outcomes on a daily basis.
- Plans and implements recreational activities.
- Administers medication in conformance with state regulations and specific training.
- Other duties may include, but are not limited to, house cleaning, purchasing of groceries, and other tasks necessary to maintain an IRA.
- May be required to assist in the lifting and/or transferring of individuals who need assistance toileting, bathing, etc.
- Maintains confidential information regarding the individual and/or his/her family
- Uses universal precautions when handling all bodily fluids/secretions.
- Promotes integration, independence, individualization and productivity while working with the individual
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- To dress and comport oneself in a manner which is in keeping with good safety practices and which serves as an positive role model to individuals.
- Ability to complete paperwork in a thorough and timely manner.
- Ability to be flexible in terms of dealing with individual differences.
- Ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with individuals, family and community and other staff
- Ability to relate to the community and to be sensitive to the role a group home plays in the community.
- Ability to utilize proper body mechanics and transfer techniques.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- NYS Driver's License with satisfactory driving record
- Readiness to learn and utilize relevant agency computer applications.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
RN Travel Nurse
Therapist / Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Job In Westhampton, New York / Skilled Nursing Facility
Travel Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Experience: 1 year
For travel therapists who are employed through The ExecuSearch Group, you are eligible for:
-Clinical Services & Professional Mentorship
-Free private, fully furnished housing at leading rental communities
-Travel reimbursement, and a taxed-free travel allowance
-Lucrative completion and renewal bonus awards
-Loyalty and referral program rewards
-Licensure assistance and reimbursement
-A comprehensive insurance/health benefits package starting DAY 1 of employment.
-Continuing education, and in-service/networking events
-24-hour support and personalized service
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor.
With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road.
At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Truck Driver Jobs (Cdl-A) - Apply Now
Let Companies Compete to Hire you Today. Find the best truck jobs available.
Apply to driver jobs in seconds with top trucking companies. Company Drivers & Owner Operator positions available
Therapist / Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Job
Travel Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Experience: 1 year For travel therapists who are employed through The Execu-Search Group, you are eligible for:
Clinical Services & Professional Mentorship
Free private, fully furnished housing at leading rental communities
Travel reimbursement, and a taxed-free travel allowance
Lucrative completion and renewal bonus awards
Loyalty and referral program rewards
Licensure assistance and reimbursement
A comprehensive insurance/health benefits package starting DAY 1 of employment.
Continuing education, and in-service/networking events
24-hour support and personalized service
Therapist / Speech Language Pathologist Job In Westhampton, New York / Skilled Nursing Facility
Experienced Speech Language Pathologist treating patients with various conditions; this will provide you with a wide range of expertise and career development.
Master's Degree in Speech Pathology 1 plus years of experience as a SLP preferred Must have CCC's Must have active SLP license Benefits: MAS Medical Staffing has hundreds of diverse and rewarding positions throughout the country for Allied Health Professionals.
Our clients are a mix of large, prestigious healthcare organizations and small, private facilities. MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including: Coordinated housing paid for by MAS, or generous housing stipends Health Insurance coverage Travel Reimbursement Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement Referral Bonus Program Loyalty Bonus Program Recruiters on call 24/7 via Text, Email, or Phone Plus much more, just ask If you are looking for a staffing agency that has your best interest at heart and a recruiter that will work 1 on 1 with you to find the best assignment available, please reach out to us today
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!