Westlake Village Job Description Sample
Director Of Talent And Learning Development
Sr Healthcare Analyst – SAS Programmer
This is an Onsite Role Monday – Friday
In-Person Interviews Required
No relocation provided
Local candidates preferred
The core focus of this position will be analyzing relational database structure and complex data systems and developing code to ensure client reports are run properly and data integrity is maintained.
Must have a bachelor’s degree
7 years of SAS development
Candidate needs to have extensive claims work experience
- Base SAS Programmer certification is preferred
- Min 5 years of experience with advanced/complex SAS programming and application development is required (7 years preferred)
- Min 5 year of experience with different database systems such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc. is required (seven preferred)
- Min 5 years of experience required (7 years preferred) in developing, modifying and maintaining SAS program suites to include experience working with large amounts of data (e.g., over 5 million records, etc.), data warehousing, and knowledge of SAS MACRO and other advanced techniques
- Min 4 years of experience with relational data base structure and complex data systems required (seven years preferred)
- Min 5 years of experience with healthcare related data and research preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in computer science, statistics, mathematics, biostatistics, or a related field
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred with major course work in computer science, statistics, mathematics, biostatistics, or a related field
- Strong quantitative skills required
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Assistant Site Director
Rainbow Universe Pageants is an inner beauty pageant system that caters to youth ages 13-24. We produce unique and innovative pageant productions. Our youth contestants participate in pre-pageant workshops to prepare them for their competition and all of the attention they will be receiving as contestants. The National Director is currently searching for an Assistant Site Director to assist her in building the RUP brand across the United States. This person will be responsible for half of the states in the United States. The perfect Assistant Site Director candidate will have a passionate attitude about the youth generation with some experience in owning or building a business, is willing to assist with responsibilities and eventual rewards.
- Project management skills
- Relationship building and management skills
- Facilitation, speaking, and presentation experience a plus
- Charisma, energy, and passion for youth
- Resilience, persistence, and initiative
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Follow-through, personal accountability and integrity
- Ability to think high-level, with strategy and vision
- Experience working with and leading volunteers a plus
- Strong social media presence
- Excellent listening skills with a flexible attitude
- Spiritual grounding in Christianity
- Strong skills in organizational processes and administration
- Hire, train and terminate Preliminary and State Directors and Volunteers (half of United States)
- Secure sponsors, vendors
- Build community and media relationships
- Articulate and promote the RUP Mission, Vision and Goals
- Make collaborative decisions with National Director
- Work with National Director to sustain and grow programs and services
- Be a natural ambassador and represent the organization to the public
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
- AA or Bachelor’s Degree (willing to train the right candidate without a degree)
- Entrepreneurial experience or background in business administration or operations
Due to the nature of this position and the special youth we work with, a candidate challenge is required. If you are chosen as a candidate to interview for this position you will be informed of a small and short challenge that is a requirement in the interview process. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements and are comfortable with the duties please apply now. The salary will be discussed if you are contacted for an interview.
* Comprehensive Health Insurance options
* Dental & Vision Insurance
* Health and Child Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Comprehensive Employee Assistant Plan
* Employer Group Life Insurance
* Voluntary Long Term & Short Term Disability
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Paid Time Off
* 10 observed holidays
* Discounts at T-Mobile Wireless
* Wellness Initiatives and team building activities plus annual retreats
* Opportunities for professional advancement for qualified individuals
* Family Leave
* Discounts at amusement parks
* Birthday extravaganza
Director, Marketing Business Partners – Specialty Veterinary Group
Claims Adjuster II Casualty
Overnight Counselor For Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Agoura Hills, California
Schedule: Fridays 10PM-6AM, Saturdays 10PM-6AM, Sundays 10PM-6AM, Mondays, 10PM-6AM, & Tuesdays 10PM-6AM
1. Oversee up to 6 teenage clients.
2. Supervise teenagers during activities, including off site activities.
3. Keep records in electronic medical system (Kipu)
4. Participate in group therapy and similar activities
1. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs (activities include hiking and sports activities)
2. Experience working with teens, such as in a camp or school.
3. Able to pass a strict background check.
4. Able to come during current scheduled hours.
5. BA in psychology, or in the middle of earning BA in psychology or counseling or similar desired.
Compensation: $16-$17 per hour
Need (2) Part-Time Candidates
Independent Sales Representative - Health And Wellness
If you are feeling stuck in a traditional full-time job, seeking a new career, or are in need of a life-changing opportunity with ultimate flexibility and high-income potential, please read on. We are building a team of motivated, self-starting individuals who are passionate about the benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils to promote health and wellness. doTERRA has only been around since 2008 and has been experiencing 20-30% YoY growth. This year, doTERRA was ranked a Top Midsize Employer by Forbes and is on a mission to give you financial freedom so you can truly experience life. Add to that aligning yourself with a company whose founders are committed to providing only the highest quality and purest essential oils. Now is the time to leverage your previous sales experience and become a doTERRA Wellness Advocate! Our team is led by one of doTERRA’s top performers with down-line mentorship that will set you up for rapid success. You will be given all the tools you need to set up your business to potentially quadruple your current income in 3-5 years with unlimited potential. Still interested?
About The Opportunity
- Learn our team's proven sales system, including how to identify and qualify leads most likely to engage with the product.
- Develop strong product knowledge in order to confidently present to and suggest products to customers.
- Identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled doTERRA leaders and team mentors.
- Develop and cultivate a personal customer base from friends, family, work colleagues, school, or civic groups as a base and as those core customers share the benefits of the product, your customer base will grow exponentially.
- Within the first 30-60 days, you will start to build a team of sharers and builders under you whose performance directly impacts your financial future. Train, develop, and mentor your team to success.
- Your team of like-minded advocates may become your new work family, where collective achievement will result in everyone’s lives changing significantly.
- Benefit from an industry-leading 65% customer and Wellness Advocate retention rate.
- Work remotely and create your own schedule
- Work as little or as much as you like. Advocates who work 25-40 hours per week can realistically earn $2,000 per month within the first year; $5,000 per month in the second year; $10,000 per month in the third year, and potentially $20,000 per month in the fourth year or after
- Potential long-term residual income
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the industry
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service allows you to focus on what you do best
- Robust online tools to manage your business
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Unlimited sick and vacation days. Though you end up having less sick says as doTERRA products significantly reduce sickness and ailments
- Sales experience with a track record of success selling a product
- Entrepreneurial minded; creative
- Relentless work ethic; action over words; make it happen
- Loves to learn; constantly improving; striving to be the best version of yourself; authenticity
- Leader; thrives in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Resilience and optimism
- Previous network marketing experience (a strong plus)
- Sample doTERRA products! You can’t sell something that you don’t love right? We’re pretty sure you’ll fall in love with the products immediately.
- Schedule a time to speak with our team leader. Hear her story and why she’s so committed to this career.
- Attend a class or one-on-one with our team leader.
- Place your first order.
- Schedule your first class and invite potential customers who you think would benefit from these products.
- Start earning your first commission (direct deposited weekly) within 30 days.
Based in Pleasant Grove, Utah, doTERRA produces and distributes essential oils through more than a million independent distributors worldwide known as Wellness Advocates. In addition to its oils, which are used by individuals and health care professionals, the company also offers products infused with the oils, including personal care and spa products, nutritional supplements, and healthy living products. Learn more here: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/about-our-company
Product Owner - Systems Integrations
Software Engineer (Open Source)
Tech Firefly is teaming up with a financial services company located in Westlake Village, CA for a Software Engineer with good Open Source experience. We are looking for candidates who can showcase their work in GitHub and who have a passion for Open Source software like we do!
6 Months Contract to Hire
- Create complex, enterprise-transforming applications
- Write high quality code -- we're big on code reviews
- TDD - we're big on testing
- Continually learn, mentor and grow
- Work directly with business users
- Know dynamic programming languages (e.g. Ruby, Python, JS)
- Know SQL databases (e.g. Postgres)
- Know data structures and how to use them appropriately
- Good communication skills
- Know software development methodologies (e.g. Extreme Programming)
- Be able to work directly with business users
- Love open-source software like we do
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!