Westlake Village Job Description Sample
Online Customer Care Specialist
EnviroSolve Job Opening, February 2018
EnviroSolve Corporation, an Agoura Hills, CA-based environmental, health and safety (EHS) consulting company is seeking a motivated and self-directed candidate to fill a full-time position as Online Customer Care Specialist. Candidate should have knowledge and/or experience in marketing online services, environmental sciences, and/or health and safety management. The successful candidate’s duties broadly will include:
· Support online health and safety programs providing subscription services for job safety analysis (JSA), lockout-tagout and HAZWOPER health and safety plans.
· Support company’s EHS consulting services, including a waste site auditing program.
Training in the online services functionality and consulting services will be provided.
Bachelor of Arts or Sciences in marketing, business, social or EHS sciences; 3-5 years-experience; knowledge/experience with marketing/sales online services is important to the position, familiarity with EHS consulting is a plus.
Candidate must to be a problem solver, excellent communicator (written and oral), collaborative (work on a team), innovative, a self-starter (work independently with minimum supervision), detail oriented, flexible and motivated to learn new concustomcepts. Skill with MS software (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe products is essential.
Candidate will be responsible for supporting EnviroSolve’s online health and safety services (JSABuilder, LOTOBuilder and HASP Online) and EHS consulting services, including:
· Routine customer care: answer user feedback, emails and phone calls; troubleshoot and resolve customer issues; create invoices, process online payment, and track client payment schedules.
· Marketing support: assist in SEO activities; lead web demos for new and prospective clients; update marketing and training material; reach out to trial and new users to assist with training, support, and greater adoption and use of programs; cross-market other company online services; develop, discuss and track progress of marketing ideas; test new program updates and developments.
· EHS consulting support: Assist corporation’s waste site auditing consulting services with the following activities: download trade association reports and store in an online database; compile and/or post audit items as needed; review Google alerts for news related to sites and companies monitored.
· General: Support office staff in proofing and editing letters, emails, marketing materials and reports, as requested.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The corporation’s compensation is competitive depending upon candidate qualification. Health insurance, 401K, vacation, and sick leave are part of the total compensation package. Relocation benefits are not provided.
Please submit your confidential resume to (no phone calls please):
Personnel Director or firstname.lastname@example.org
30343 Canwood Street, Suite 208B
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
High-End Shopping Plaza Security Officer - Day Shift
Thank you for your interest in working with Andrews International!
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Status: Part-time (24 hours per week)
Shift: Day Shift (6AM - 2 PM)
Scheduled Work Days: Day - Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Hourly Rate: $13.50/Hour
Is This Job For You?
Thank you for your interest in working with Andrews International (AI). Before taking the time to complete the application and interview process, we request that you read the following information so you will have a clear understanding of what AI requires of all security officers, as well as what your duties would include if you were hired.
Everyone AI hires must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification, and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required. Some clients may require specific pre-employment background checks and/or annual background checks. AI does not make the decisions regarding issuing security licenses.
- Be at least 18 years of age (21 for some positions)
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Effectively speak, read and write English
- Must comply with AI appearance standards:
- Your hair must be neatly cut and groomed. Hair will be cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it from standing out when the uniform cap or hat is worn or from extending below the top of the shirt or jacket collar.
- Refrain from wearing earrings, necklaces or jewelry worn in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongues, or other extremities by men or women while on duty.
- Your face must be clean-shaven except that neatly trimmed mustaches may be worn unless there is a client requirement prohibiting them (such as interfering with the wearing of special safety masks, etc.). Reasonable accommodation based on race, religious belief or for disability will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All uniformed security officers must furnish their own black shoes (plain toed, suitable for wearing with a uniform) and furnish their own black socks. All shoes must be maintained in good condition.
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Be able to maintain accurate records
- Effectively comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts in order to respond appropriately to various situations
- Communicate effectively with others
- Walk up and down stairs
- Stand for long periods of time sometimes in excess of eight hours
- Work outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignment
AI thrives on our security guards being customer service oriented to ensure that we exceed our clients' expectations. Satisfied clients are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every security guard to ensure that our clients are pleased with the service they receive.
Under direct supervision, the Security Officer position patrols assigned areas to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. Responsibilities include:
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Patrols assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- Provides escorts as necessary
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Performs periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning; reports all malfunctioning as required.
JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid state security officer license, if applicable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Ability to walk extended periods of time.
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to see and hear accurately in both day and nighttime conditions.
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to be able to respond using discretion and interpretive judgment based on general and specific policies.
- Ability to retain knowledge, information, and directions on an ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid.
- Knowledge of portable fire extinguishers and their locations.
- Knowledge of the geography of the site to which assigned.
- Skill in operating portable radio devices.
- He/she must be customer service oriented.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
- He/she must embody U.S. Security Associates’ values as a highly visible representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and others.
Position based in Field Operations. Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
"US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."
Principal Technical Solution Architect
Title : Principal Technical Solution Architect
Location : Thousand Oaks, CA / San Francisco, CA
Duration : 6 Months –C2H
Rate : $Open
Visa Status : USC / GC
In-Person Interview : No
Must have skills: Java, Jhipster, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
Total experience in required skill: 10
Job Description 10+ years
o > 10 yrs. experience as IS Architect and/or Software Engineer and demonstrated experience working on a couple production level projects using this specific frameworks (Java, Jhipster, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS)
o Excellent knowledge of software and application design architecture for Microservices
o 10 plus years’ experience with Java-based enterprise frameworks like Spring, Microservices/Restful services
o Strong background in designing and developing applications using the following technologies and tools:
§ Spring cloud, Jhipster, Rancher, Swagger
o Experience with SQL and database management, Oracle, Aurora and liquibase
o Experience in compute cloud infrastructure technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
o AWS production deployment services experience, EC2, LB, S3, Athena
o Experience managing source in git, CI build tools
o Experience working with SAML, SSO and Okta
o Outstanding communication and excellent collaborative skills
o Additional knowledge is a plus:
§ Data lake, Elastic search
§ Machine learning, NLP, Linguamatics, Spark
IT Security Systems Engineer
- Defines and maintains information security processes, controls and procedures. Liaises with IT management, as well as Legal, HR and Governance to drive a security policy that balances enterprise data protection and productivity. Includes regular auditing and remediation of the above.
- Security Systems Management: implement, manage, and maintain all security systems within the enterprise.
- Participates in maintaining company compliance with applicable federal and state laws and industry requirements, including, but not limited to, PCI, SOX, and HIPAA.
- Performs risk assessments and audits of enterprise systems and established IT practices to ensure ongoing risk mitigation and compliance.
- Works closely with technology groups and business leads on new initiatives to understand risk at both a project and operational level; includes architecting and implementing technical or process driven mitigation strategies.
- Communicate security across the engineering team and beyond; includes education, mentorship as well as a commitment to building relationships across the business.
- Act as a subject matter expert to lead and/or support IT projects.
- Manage the following security systems:
- Internet Intrusion Detection and Protection systems
- Exchange online protection for Office 365 and administration EOP
- Antivirus including McAfee management and remedial actions
- ePO (McAfee Enterprise Policy Orchestrator) administration
- WAN Endpoint security and firewalls and proxies
- Internet Content filtering
- Log Monitoring systems for services and computers
- Internet content filtering, anti-virus and malware applications
- Email spam, virus and malware detection applications
- Log monitoring systems for servers and computers
- Desktop policy enforcement including SCCM
- Active Directory policy governance
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Vulnerability Management & Reporting
- Vendor management for security software services
- Responsible for managing network security breaches, providing containment solutions, communications to management, and developing stop-gap methodologies across the enterprise.
- Share security systems application, distribution and management with the service desk management organization
- Responsible for antivirus, patch management for IT Security Systems, application deployment (SCCM), solution evaluation and proof-of-concepts (POCs)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 5-6 years IT industry experience
- 5 years cyber security experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related discipline is required
- Experience in:
- Policies and procedures development and implementation
- IT Internal Control implementation, monitoring and compliance enforcement
- Wide Area Networks, Local Area Networks, Active Directory, SCCM and other components in telecommunications
- IT hardware and software systems
- Automation and scripting languages; Windows PowerShell and/or Visual Studio C# / VB experience a plus
- Web technologies and cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Working in a mission-critical environment
- Strong knowledge in:
- IT infrastructure including networks, switches, routers, audio visual systems and data center infrastructure
- Various security systems
- Information security best practices, SOC, HIPAA, Privacy, GDPR and PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of network security architecture and protocols, identity management and access administration, intrusion detection/prevention, VPN, system logs and event correlation, digital forensics, Active Directory, Windows, Unix/Linux, encryption, SSO, vulnerability management and scanning
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL 3.0 is desirable
- Experience with SAP, vulnerability management and SIEM is desirable
CDL A Driver - Flatbed Owner Operator
- CDL-A Solo Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Referral Bonus
Same Day Pay
High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
A+ Advantage Program
- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
Your Trailer or Ours
True, Non-Forced Dispatch
Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
Owner Operator Requirements:
6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
23 years of age
Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
RV Rental Agent
For progressive, establish RV rental agency:
1. Coordinate and supervise all customer contact, negotiate pricing, process contracts, insurance, correspondence, counter check-out & check-in, close contracts, create invoices. General customer satisfaction. Create management reports, and complete special projects.
2. Coordinate price quotes for booking agencies and tour operators
3. Perform professionally friendly walk through training with customers, including completing check out sheet and video recording condition of unit
4. Perform professionally friendly check in of assigned motor homes, including completing check-in form and video recording condition of unit
5. Perform all other duties assigned in timely and professional manner, as directed
Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is a fresh and exciting Southern California based family-run restaurant concept.
As we continue to expand, we are growing 25% annually. With new locations, we are creating the incredible potential for growth in all Restaurant Management positions. We are currently looking for talented, passion-driven Restaurant Manager's to join our amazing team.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional food and genuine hospitality. Our management positions are specifically designed for energetic individuals who share our passion for combining excellent food, flawless service, and a welcoming atmosphere.
For more information view our video:
- FULL-SERVICE Restaurant Management with HIGH VOLUME experience: 2+ years
- PASSIONATE and DETERMINED to be the BEST
- STRONG GUEST SERVICE hospitality background
- The ability to CREATE a FUN working environment
- A NEVER SETTLE attitude
- GOOD JUDGEMENT, DECISION and PREPARATION making skills
- Ability to BUILD SALES AND RELATIONSHIPS with a past RECORD of SUCCESS
- Ability to LEAD and DIRECT ENERGETIC team members
- Abilityto TRAIN, DEVELOP, and COACH a group of talented people
- ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTE to building something TRULY SPECIAL in your restaurant
- Build lasting relationships with TRUST and RESPECT on all levels
- Must be EXCITED about achieving PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL growth
- Must be EXCITED about EMBRACING and DRIVING CHANGE
What We Offer our Restaurant Managers:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacations
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Life
- 50 Hour Work Week
- Company paid meal card
- 401K plans
What it means to be part of the Lazy Dog FAMILY
It means, working with fun, friendly and diverse fellow food lovers, in an exciting and fast-paced setting. It means being empowered to treat our regulars and guests the way you'd expect to be treated. Working at Lazy Dog will allow you to take advantage of our many opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. It means open communication and meeting regularly to discuss team operations and development with our leadership. It means working for a company that cares about the communities in which we do business. Our Lazy Dog culture is something that's truly special, we celebrate successes together and have a deep-rooted culture of caring. To learn more about our story, values and scratch kitchen, check out these awesome videos
What we offer
•Career Advancement Opportunities
•Flexible work schedule
•Comprehensive Benefits for you and your family including (Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life)
Mainframe Test Analyst
Candidates requiring visa sponsorship WILL NOT be considered at this time.
Mainframe Test Analyst
408 620 5092
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!