Westlake Village Job Description Sample
7 years of experience as business Analyst.
Experience in life Sciences domain.
• Act as a liaison between IT teams and business teams
• Possess an in-depth understanding of the various business units within the organization as well as an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities
• Ability to lead requirements gathering, future state design and fit-gap analysis workshops with business stakeholders
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Designs future state by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities
• Assess and develop high level requirements docs for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
• User testing management for assigned projects, as applicable; development of consolidated user test plans,executing those test plans and obtaining appropriate sign off from user managers Experience:
• Experience in requirement elicitation techniques, JAD, Interviews and documentation (BRDs, Functional& Technical specifications, Use cases)
• Working knowledge of data analysis tools & Top notch analytical skills
• Working knowledge of relevant SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal skills coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Knowledge of Delivery and Process improvement Methodologies
In person interview is must,
Sr Associate Contracts & Pricing
- Execute rebate calculations in GCPS per contractual requirements Implement new GCPS rebate strategies per contractual requirements Communicate with MCO customers in the pursuit of timely, complete and accurate payments
- Job Summary Key member of the Contracts & Pricing Operations team within Trade Pricing and Contract Management specifically with the Managed Care Rebates team.
- This position is primarily responsible for ensuring complete and accurate processing of managed care contractual rebates.
- This position will use data that is obtained from GCPS and other sources to analyze requested information to support calculating and reporting accurate and timely contracted rebate payments to customers.
- This position also requires a strong investigate skill and organization to prioritize multi competing interests.
- Data collected requires monitoring, analysis, validation and loading into relevant systems.
- Interaction with these outside parties and various internal departments is required.
- Position operates within a fast-paced environment, and the ideal candidate will possess the ability to take initiative, problem solve, work independently and exercise appropriate business judgment.
- Additional responsibilities include participation and perhaps leadership of planned and ad-hoc special projects within the Managed Care Rebates team, and Contract and Pricing Operations.
- Interaction and strong communication with segment team members including, pricing, contract operations, contract development, and GCOIS is crucial.
- Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- Advanced degree a plus
- 4+ years experience (6 or more a plus) in Sales & Marketing or Finance
- Demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility Required Competencies and Skills Knowledge
- Very strong computer & M/S Office skills.
- Develops spreadsheets models for moderately complex financial analyses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Delivers formal presentations.
- Communicates effectively within department.
- Problem Solving
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution
- Translates high volumes of data into meaningful information to support key business decisions
- Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities
- Complex problem solving capability that identifies problems within the department and develops solutions from a strategic and operational perspective Autonomy Completes projects and makes decisions with minimal direction and strong ability to develop prioritization and completion timeframes for multiple assignments
- Self-motivates and owns a project from inception to completion
- Thinks strategically (can see the big picture) while delivering results at the appropriate level of detail
- Tolerance of ambiguous situations Contribution
- Strong presentation skills
- Can effectively articulate and influence a meeting outcome with TPCM attendees with some managerial support
- Team player, looks for ways to support team members
- Effectively represents their team in a complex matrix organization with cross-functional groups within TPCM and support functions
- Strong project management skills and leads projects as required
- Interprets and applies regulations associated with relevant legal issues
- Provides analyses and recommendations to support decisions by team management
Data Warehouse Lead (Cf1101)
Location: Los Angeles, Ca.
Employment Type: FTE or Contract to Hire
Industry: Food & Hospitality
3Key Consulting Inc. is looking for a Data Warehouse Lead for a global Restaurants company.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Intelligence and Integrations, the Data Warehouse Lead will be an integral member of our IT department at our Corporate Support Center in Calabasas, CA. They will partner with the Business Intelligence Team to understand functional and technical data warehouse requirements and deliver high quality, repeatable data driven solutions. They will primarily be responsible for design, data modeling and development of data warehouse processes, and day to day task management of a small team.
As a member of Business Intelligence and Integrations team, it is important that this person has the ability to collaborate effectively with business users, use project management skills while executing projects and leverage hands-on data warehouse experience to successfully manage data warehouse related activities.
- Responsible for the architecture and design of enterprise Data Warehouse processes while providing technical leadership for Data Warehouse implementation, with design and development standards.
- Responsible for the prompt, courteous and efficient management of all support requests to the Data Warehouse team, including ad-hoc data analysis requests.
- Designs and develops Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes to acquire and load data from internal and external sources.
- Accountable for all aspects of the data warehouse processes including project management, data modeling, ETL, data validation and implementation.
- Documents and maintains business definitions, data dictionary and data mapping.
- Leads day to day tasks for a small data warehouse team.
- Evaluates current data analysis strategies and works with team in developing recommendations and improvements.
- Provides support to users in training and education on available data tools as required.
- A people person: you enjoy working with others and you elevate the team through effective collaboration.
- An expert in your field: you maintain a deep understanding and comprehensive knowledge base of Data Warehouse Design, Data Modeling, and Project Management.
- A skilled communicator: you are readily able to pivot your communication efforts to the chosen channels, platforms and styles of everyone you encounter.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology with at least 5+ years in Data Warehouse applications.
- 5+ years of experience with the BI/DW lifecycle components including Source Data Analysis, ETL, ODS, Data Marts, Data Mining.
- 3+ years proven experience in managing and executing data warehouse initiatives along with providing project management/process support to IT teams.
- 3+ years of experience supervising staff.
- Microsoft SQL Server Database, Integration Services, DBA Certification desired.
- Expertise with ETL applications like SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.
- Experience with Big Data technologies like HADOOP, HIVE, etc.
- Experience in coding technologies like Python, Java, PHP, SQL.
- Experience as a SQL Server DBA, as well as experience with Big Data technologies and Real-Time Integration methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Significant experience with data modeling skills (conceptual, logical and physical model design, Operational Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts into comprehensible business terminology.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and process orientation.
- Commitment to excellence in service, performance, and execution.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment while effectively managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously as well as produce high-quality end to end solutions for complex data problems.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.
Investment Analyst, Nonprofit
Description Position at Conrad N.
Hilton Foundation The Conrad N.
Hilton Foundation was created in 1944 by international business pioneer Conrad N.
Hilton, who founded Hilton Hotels and left his fortune to help the world’s disadvantaged and vulnerable people.
The Foundation currently conducts strategic initiatives in six priority areas: providing safe water, ending chronic homelessness, preventing substance use, helping young children affected by HIV and AIDS, supporting transition age youth in foster care, and extending Conrad Hilton’s support for the work of Catholic Sisters.
In addition, following selection by an independent international jury, the Foundation annually awards the $2 million Conrad N.
Hilton Humanitarian Prize to a nonprofit organization doing extraordinary work to reduce human suffering.
In 2018, the Hilton Humanitarian Prize will be presented to SHOFCO (Shining Hope for Communities), a grassroots organization based in Nairobi, Kenya that catalyzes large-scale transformation in urban slums by providing critical services for all, community advocacy platforms, and education and leadership development for women and girls.
From its inception, the Foundation has awarded more than $1.6 billion in grants, distributing $114.9 million in the U.S.
and around the world in 2017.
The Foundation’s current assets are approximately $2.9 billion and including related charitable entities, total assets approximate $6.2 billion.
For more information, please visit The Foundation’s investment team was formed in July 2008 and now comprises 10 employees, including seven investment professionals, led by Co-Chief Investment Officers Michael Buchman and Yatin Patel.
The Foundation’s investment team invests with external money managers globally across different asset classes (Public Equity, Hedge Funds, Real Estate, Natural Resources, Private Equity, Credit, and U.S.
Treasuries). The Foundation does not invest directly in stocks or individual companies or deals.
About the Role We currently have an opportunity to add an Investment Analyst to learn and grow with our highly experienced team.
The Investment Analyst will play a critical role in helping the Foundation’s Investment team manage the $6.2 billion portfolio, participating in a flat team structure tasked with assessing investment opportunities across the globe.
The Investment Analyst will gain exposure to world-class investment managers investing in all asset classes and will benefit from mentoring by the entire investment team, including the Co-Chief Investment Officers, as well as sponsorship in the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) program.
This position reports directly to the Foundation’s Co-Chief Investment Officers and is structured as a two to three-year program with the possibility of growth.
A competitive compensation package is available, including a salary and performance-based incentive commensurate with qualifications and experience, and a comprehensive benefits package.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Work closely with the investment team in all aspects of the investment process, including meeting with investment managers, evaluating opportunities both qualitatively and quantitatively, and monitoring existing investment managers.
Maintain internal databases and develop additional portfolio monitoring tools.
Execute ad hoc research projects in collaboration with members of the investment team.
Assist in preparation of materials and presentations to the Foundation’s Investment Committee on a quarterly basis, including asset allocation recommendations, asset class reviews, and investment manager hiring proposals.
Ongoing investment-related education (e.g.
CFA, relevant coursework, etc.) Serve as a representative of the Foundation throughout the investment community.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic performance.
A strong interest in investing, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to think critically, with a demonstrable ability to ask the right questions and inform decisions.
Computer savvy with knowledge of Excel.
Strong quantitative skills.
Attention to detail with a high standard of accuracy.
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Confident, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
Willingness to travel as needed.
High level of professionalism and discretion with the ability to maintain matters of confidentiality.
Adherence to a strict code of ethics and conflict of interest policy, including restricting personal investments to index funds and mutual funds.
Employment eligibility in the U.S.
We are unable to accept H1B candidates at this time.
REQUIREMENT TO APPLY: Cover Letter is required to apply that includes: college GPA, SAT I or ACT and all SAT II scores if available.
The Conrad N.
Hilton Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and we seek candidates form all backgrounds and experience.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Customer Care Coordinator
Luxury Pet Hotel & Spa
Expanding fast - Looking for dedicated, expansion-driven
Customer Care Coordinator
About our company:
Paw Hills Luxury Pet Hotel & Spa is operated by a family of long-time dog owners and pet sitters who are certified in Dog & Cat First Aid and CPR.
Our whole day is full of a loving staff taking care of our clients’ pets. Our staff includes vet techs, dog trainers and professional handlers who are supervising the day care and overnight guests. The night staff are up and about making rounds and checking on everyone to ensure they are happy, healthy and safe.
We also offer pet training, pet classes with Pet Tech, a program with certified instructors who teach CPR, First Aid and Care for pets…all right here at our Hotel.
Our location: 30601 Canwood St. Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Our Website: http://pawhills.com/
As our customer care coordinator, you will greet with a friendly smile our clients and our furry guests. You will also take care of their needs and propose upscale services. The customer care coordinator is the heart of the pet hotel and are the key to creating first and lasting impressions. We are looking for someone who LOVES dogs/cats, who is passionate about working, likes customer interaction, and who believes in continuing education and that keeping up with industry trends is a priority. You will really be our sales representative, offering various services for pets and their owners that are available in the hotel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management/daily handling of the reception.
- Selling our available services and products to clients.
- Taking orders and making reservations.
- Helping clients who have questions and demonstrating full dedication to their happiness.
- Handle all sizes and breeds of dogs.
- Multi-task as needed to help the management of the company with administrative issues.
- Be willing to clean up after pets if incidents occur in the lobby.
- Maintain clean quarters and storefront windows.
- Do whatever it takes to deliver a great service.
- Coordinating with vet technical staff on tracking of pet medications.
- (Learn to) use our Atlantis software for tracking of appointments.
- Handle paperwork efficiently and keep a good order to paper particles.
- High school or equivalent
- 2-3 years of administrative or vet receptionist experience
- Valid driver’s license
Desired personality characteristics:
- Team player.
- High integrity.
- Solution focused, to the point and well organized.
- High energy, willing to go above and beyond.
- Effective, strong communication skills.
- Not afraid to ask for help, ask questions.
- Able to step up to challenges, get the job done.
- Devoted to reaching goals/targets
- Professional, friendly.
- Hard-working and dedicated.
Depending on your experience and performance record, we offer a starting salary of $ 11 to $14 per hour, plus bonuses and other incentives. Details to be discussed.
You can expect bonuses to bring in an additional $250-$500 per month and even more, depending upon your dedication and success in selling our services.
Please do not call the company. We do NOT accept phone applications. Thank you for applying through the link provided below.
Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA
- Compensation Packages tailored to your needs
- Industry best Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401(k) with 4% annual match
- CEU Reimbursement up to $750 annually
- Paid Time Off Options
- Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Concierge Customer Service
- Referral Bonuses
- Free Lunch delivered on your last day of assignment. What? Yep.
- Current Relevant SNF experience
- Current state professional license in good standing
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- State and Contract specific compliance requirements
Director Of Health Informatics / SAS Manager
- In-Person Interview Required
- Salary Range $160k - $190k range plus Bonus
- Onsite Role Monday – Friday
- Location: Westlake Village, CA 91361
- Must be able to pass Background Check, Education Verification, employment verification and Drug Test
Must have had hands on SAS programming experience in the past
Managed SAS programmers;
- Provide leadership to team; roll-up sleeves and get in the trenches;
- Developing new code;
- Predictive modelling;
- Link databases for client consumption;
- SAS Development
- SQL Development
- Experience with Dashboards
- Experience as a Manager or Director over 4 – 10 direct reports
- Been a Manager in either a Healthcare Economics / Healthcare Analytics Group / Healthcare environment
- Hands on Manager
- Has been involved in the interview process
- Min 10 + years of IT experience
- Minimum 3 years Management experience required
- Experience of software (SAS) programming experience required, (past/prior experience is OK)
- Prior SQL Development
- Knowledge of at least 2 Databases: i.e.: (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, Postgres SQL, etc)
- Knowledge of Statistical Software (SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise Guide, SPSS, R etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required
- Should have experience in the Healthcare area: healthcare, hospital, insurance, or medical research area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with either quantitative data, data analytics or statistical analysis is Nice to have
- Health Informatics is a Plus
- Minimum of 10 year’s increasingly responsible quantitative data analytics or statistical analysis software (SAS) programming experience required, preferably in the healthcare, insurance, or medical research area
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of Databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, Postgres SQL,etc) required
- Knowledge of Statistical Software (SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise Guide, SPSS, R etc.) required
- Knowledge of program languages (e.g., C++ C, C#, Java, SAS, Visual Basic, Perl, Python, SQL, etc.) preferred
- Bachelor Degree in either: (Computer Science, Mathematics, statistics, economics, a quantitative science, or a related field required.
- Master’s degree is a Plus
- Oversee the data validation and acquisition processes from clients and other sources to ensure information is complete and accurate for data analysis
- Assist data team with programming processes, procedures, output builds, coding, derivative identification, report customization, and best practices utilizing the departmental statistical analysis software (SAS)
- Lead complex analytic projects ensuring completion in accordance to client specifications
Participate in product development as required
- Act as a data and technical resource for clients and sales team as applicable
- Oversee in-house coding processes, potential statistical vendor management, data analysis, and client report creation ensuring Company best interests are addressed and relevant information is provided to clients and internal parties
- Place the highest priority on ensuring that the activities of assigned staff meet the timelines and quality needs of the client
- Oversee research and direct the investigation of data issues with appropriate staff to bring issue to a resolution
- Oversee the collection of data, ensuring timelines are met, data is accurate, and within established format, and staff coordinate with vendors on data errors, layout issues, or missing information
- Act as escalation point for staff regarding data issues, ensuring they are brought to resolution
- Provide leadership and support to assigned staff members
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!