Westport Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Job ID: 191087 Nursing Supervisor/Westport Campus/ PT,Rotating, 32 hours,Weekly Westport, Connecticut Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title: Nursing Supervisor City, State:
Westport,CT Location: Westport Campus Department: Nursing Administration 002 Additional Job Details:
PT,Rotating, 32 hours,Weekly Marketing Statement Founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1903, St.
Vincent's Health Services (SVHS) is a mission-driven organization committed to serving the poor and underserved. SVHS is a leading Connecticut healthcare system at the forefront in patient safety and quality, with a focus on creating holistic, compassionate environments.
SVHS, a member of Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and largest non-profit healthcare system, offers regional centers of excellence in cardiology, surgery, cancer care, orthopedics, diagnostics, women's and family services, behavioral health, senior health and an array of specialized services all in a comfortable, patient-centered environment. SVHS comprises St.
Vincent's Medical Center, St.
Vincent's College, St.
Vincent's Special Needs Services and St.
Vincent's Medical Center Foundation.
It has received a Leapfrog “A” Safety Score two consecutive years, Magnet recognition and is a US News & World “Best Hospital” overall and in 6 specialties for 2013-2014. Job Description
The Nursing Supervisor, coordinates the daily operations of staff to ensure operational units are running effectively and efficiently.
Provides oversight for multiple hospital departments in the absence of unit management. Addresses patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise.
Assumes responsibility for supervision and administrative decision making for the care and coordination of nursing and patient care services during the evening, night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
Ensures that hospital policies and procedures are followed.
Participates in patient care as part of an interdisciplinary team.
Directs and coordinates nursing activities and support services by serving as a resource person in management situations needing immediate resolution in accordance with hospital policy.
In partnership with the nursing management team insures that staffing resources are deployed appropriately.
Other Duties as assigned Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
Required Credential(s): * Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
One or more of the following:
Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Red Cross obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Education and Work Experience
Bachelor's Level Degree * BSN Required and 3-5 years acute hospital experience How To Apply Like what you see? Want to learn more about how we can add to your career and your future?
Click on Apply to submit your application to our exciting opportunities. For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037. Equal Employment Opportunity St.
Vincent's Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The recruitment, selection, placement, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay, or any other employment decision made by St.
Vincent's Health Services based on the needs of St.
Vincent's Health Services and the job related qualifications and abilities of the candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, union affiliation, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, job assignments, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. St.
Vincent's Health Services is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application.
Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to individuals hired, including PRN, part-time and temporary employees, volunteers and students. Additio
Admission Evaluator/Westport Campus/Prn,Days
Job ID: 180311* * * * * * * * *
Admission Evaluator/Westport Campus/PRN,Days* * * * * * * * *
Westport, Connecticut* * * * * * * * *
Regular* * * * * * * * * * /Day* * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * *
Additional Job Information
Title: Admission Evaluator Licensed
City, State: Westport,CT
Location: Westport Campus
Department: Patient Access Admitting 003
Additional Job Details: PRN,Days,
Founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1903, St. Vincent’s Health Services (SVHS) is a mission-driven organization committed to serving the poor and underserved. SVHS is a leading Connecticut healthcare system at the forefront in patient safety and quality, with a focus on creating holistic, compassionate environments. SVHS, a member of Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and largest non-profit healthcare system, offers regional centers of excellence in cardiology, surgery, cancer care, orthopedics, diagnostics, women’s and family services, behavioral health, senior health and an array of specialized services all in a comfortable, patient-centered environment. SVHS comprises St. Vincent’s Medical Center, St. Vincent’s College, St. Vincent’s Special Needs Services and St. Vincent’s Medical Center Foundation. It has received a Leapfrog “A” Safety Score two consecutive years, Magnet recognition and is a US News & World “Best Hospital” overall and in 6 specialties for 2013-2014.
The Admission Evaluator conducts Interviews and assessments for potential admissions.
- Provides admissions and intake services to patients and potential patients.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from persons seeking mental health care or information about mental health-related services.
- Admits patients to the hospital and registers outpatients with appropriate physician orders.
- Documents calls and related admission information.
- Maintains records for monthly quality data submission such as # of referrals, discharges, etc.
- Supports clinical team as back up for group therapy or crisis intervention.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Licensed Counselor specializing in Mental Health credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Counselor specializing in Alcohol and Drug Abuse credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Counselor specializing in Marriage & Family credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Psychologist credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
Education and Work Experience:
- Master's Level Degree
- Masters in Mental Health discipline
- Two years assessing mental health patients.
How To Apply
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to individuals hired, including PRN, part-time and temporary employees, volunteers and students.
Additionally, St Vincent's Healthcare is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web based program administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS Verification Division, and the Social Security Administration that supplements the current I-9 eligibility verification process. The program determines whether the information provided by the new hire matches government records and whether the new hire is authorized to work in the United States.
Commercial Construction Superintendent
The Area Superintendent may be the lead superintendent on small projects or be responsible for a specific area of a larger project. Client Details Large family owned construction firm seeking to build their presence in Fairfield County Description Manage and perform weekly safety inspections Supervise the work of trade contractors in several areas of a project Enforce high safety standards including a clean job site Work collaboratively on the schedule for individual trade contractors or areas of a project to ensure milestone dates are met Coordinate and manage general conditions work and project logistics Review vendor drawings and submittals Review
CDL A Truck Driver - Dedicated - Home Weekly - No Unloading
U.S. Xpress has a great dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver position where you can get home weekly with NO UNLOADING.
The most important part of US Xpress is U and we are listening to our drivers! Now USX has one of the lowest Fleet Manager to Driver Ratios. Our fleet managers now have more quality time to work with you so you can earn top pay and get the support you deserve!
Start your career today with U.S. Don't let this opportunity pass you by - call now for details.
Retail Cosmetics Sales - Counter Manager Clinique, Full Time: Citrus Heights, CA, Sunrise Mall
Love helping others find their inner beauty and build their confidence with amazing beauty products from the hottest brands? At Macy’s Beauty, it’s how we make magic, and it’s exactly what you’ll be doing as part of our Beauty team. ... More »
Develop your artistic side, create customized regimes and unique, beautiful looks from top beauty brands. You’ll run the business like it’s your own – but with the backing of America’s premier omnichannel retailer. Talk about the best of both worlds!
Get top-notch paid training on our product lines as well as learn about new technology, trends, and techniques in the constantly evolving world of beauty. Get exclusive perks including samples of all kinds of amazing products and a regular product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it “gratis,” and you’re going to love it.)
Find your perfect look helping others find theirs – explore beauty careers in retail and join our beauty team.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate and develop new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal/department productivity goals
- Alert Sales Manager of needs and concerns of the business and staff
- Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, and special events
- Develop and implement business-driving events and ensure proper execution to achieve counter productivity goals;
- Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results;
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration;
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of previous selling experience required, preferably in Cosmetics.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, and interpret general business reports and labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
- Must be able to make change in American monetary units
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must posses a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge.
- Must be able to lead by example
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Regional Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity to stay closer to home, and receive stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL regional truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers can choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Westport,Ct)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a truck, choferes clase a, class a driver, company driver needed, company driver team, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, otr company
Travel Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab - CCU / ICU - RN (Westport,
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Audio/Video Installation Technician
Well established custom integration company based in Westport, CT looking for a seasoned installer to join our team of technicians for projects in Fairfield and Westchester Counties. Position involves installation and configuration of audio/video, home automation and other low voltage residential systems.
Our company excels at audio systems, home theaters, video distribution systems, lighting control, home automation, CCTV camera systems, home networks and other low voltage installations. We design, supply, install, program and service these systems within the luxury residential marketplace.
An ideal candidate would have most or all of the following qualifications:
Extensive knowledge of low voltage wiring and terminations.
Proficient at installing and integrating home audio/video systems.
Proficient at installing and commissioning wired and wireless networks.
Working knowledge of construction, and able to read architectural floor plans and elevations.
Skilled with tools and have practical carpentry competence.
An honest individual committed to quality and customer service.
Motivated and ambitious worker looking for an opportunity for future growth.
Personable and enjoys working with others on projects.
This is an excellent position in a growing and dynamic field.
We are a team oriented company with a proven track record of advancing from within.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please forward contact information and/or resume to email@example.com or call 203-227-6640 ext. 1
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!