Westwood Job Description Sample
Local CDL Truck Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,000 Referral Bonus (Select Locations)
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
At Sylvan, we are building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring the love of learning. We believe education is everything. A child’s future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We teach our students how to learn, so they build confidence and develop the skills needed to achieve success in school and beyond.
Inspiring a love of learning for each child isn’t always easy, but it’s what we do best. When you choose Sylvan as a career, you join a group of caring, bright and motivated people who share a passion for learning and inspiring kids to thrive.
Are you an energetic educator with a positive attitude and willingness to go beyond the scope of the job? Are you looking for an opportunity to earn additional income while getting access to new opportunities, resources, and clients?
Do you have experience and passion for teaching or tutoring K-8 students and live in or around the Boston area? We know that strong tutors are key to a child’s learning success and growing confidence. That’s why Sylvan In-Home is looking for the best and brightest tutors to join our growing team. We make it easy for you to get started by finding you families in need of tutoring, or add to your existing student families by connecting you with new students. Every child is unique so as a Sylvan tutor, you will decide what works best for your child. You will have the option to have access to assessment tools, academic content and tools, and Sylvan’s technology enabled learning platform so that you can personalize instruction to the unique academic needs of any of your students. Flexible scheduling, no-hassle, time-saving resources for you, and additional income. We make it that simple to do what you do best…teach.
We are looking for tutors in the area who meet the following qualifications:
* A current or expired state teaching certification is not expected but it is a plus!
* Bachelor's degree in a field that relates to the type of tutoring that you can support
* Successful completion of a background check
* Enthusiasm for learning, tutoring, and ability to connect with students - a positive attitude and ability to create a fun learning environment is a must!
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of the Sylvan In-Home team, here’s how you can get started:
- First, complete the simple questions on the application.
- Once our team reviews your qualifications, a member of our team may reach out to schedule a time to get to know you better if we think you are a good fit. Please note that not all candidates will be contacted based on their qualifications.
How does Sylvan benefit you?
- As a Sylvan In-Home tutor, you’ll earn $30 per hour to start, and can earn as much as $40 per hour in a short period of time. We want to help you find more kids who need tutoring and let you keep more in your pocket and do what you do best.
- Please note that we do not pay for travel time to/from your sessions.
- We will help you find kids and families in need of tutoring. You work with them to create a schedule that works for both of you.
- Your earning potential is purely based on the number of students you have and how often you meet with them. Tutors have the flexibility of maintaining their own student schedules according to the needs and goals of each student and the time you have to commit. You can tutor as much or as little as you like depending on your needs and available families.
- If you opt into Sylvan’s digital teaching tools, we’ll show you how you can use our proprietary, adaptive curriculum platform to customize instruction and meet each student’s specific learning needs and goals. You’ll have access to assessment tools, instructional learning plans, academic skill building content, progress tracking reports and more!
Interested? APPLY TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Waste Management is Now Hiring Diesel Mechanics
North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions.
What We Offer:
Industry-leading health insurance
Dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance
401k with company match
Employee stock purchase plan
Non flat-rate shop: get paid for a full 40 hours per work week, plus time and a half for hours over 40 worked in a week!
Paid vacation in the first year.
Grow your tool set: we offer a monthly tool allowance for all technicians
Stay safe: we have a program that allows you to receive prescription safety eyewear as well as a yearly boot allowance. We care and want you to be safe - will never ask you to take unsafe shortcuts.
Have any diesel truck ASE certifications? We pay more per hour if you do.
2+ years of experience with diesel engines and heavy trucks for Diesel Mechanics
6+ months of experience or Diesel Tech Program graduate for Junior Diesel Mechanics
Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
Delivery Driver - Flexible Schedule
If you've got a vehicle, a smart phone, and a friendly, professional work ethic we've got an opportunity for you.
From day to day, you decide if and when you'll be available for deliveries. When a call for delivery comes in, you pick up, you deliver, and you earn.
All the steps to get started can be done online. You could be receiving your orientation and accepting deliveries the following week.
Earn quick extra income that is:
Pick up. Drop off. Earn. No commercial license required.
You choose your hours depending on your availability.
Get out and about, make someone's day, interact in your community—and get paid for making deliveries. Be a part of a fun and growing network.
Sound Like You?
Consent to and pass a background & DMV check
Are passionate about stellar customer service
Own an Android or iPhone with data & text plan
Have a 2-door, 4-seat car or bigger
Have a year 2000 or newer vehicle with air conditioning
Are 18 years of age or older
Have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and insurance
Are able to lift up to 50 pounds
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
Supermarket Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Customer Service Representative II
The Customer Service Representative II provides a variety of customer service and office administration duties related to the sale of products.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Performs various customer service duties such as: waiting on customers, assisting customers in determining order requirements, answering customer inquires, providing samples, providing direction/selection assistance, completing sales transactions, and accepting payments. Uses computer systems such as ASI, JDE, and PC’s.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
- Performs various office administration duties such as processing payments and receipts, reconciliation of DSR’s and cash box, preparation of bank deposits, balance petty cash box, prepares various performance reports, updates customer master file and creates vendor orders.
- May perform various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/RDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
- Produces daily sales reports.
- May perform warehouse duties as required.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records to keep in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Trains and provides assistance to CSR’s.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
HS diploma or equivalent experience; Forklift Operator Certification required for warehouse duties.
3 years customer service experience.
Organization, math, time management, computer skills, detail oriented, customer service, and safety conscious.
Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Senior Residential Network Specialist
Senior Residential Network Specialist
The Senior Residential Network Specialist is responsible for the design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of the data networks of the Company and its tech-sophisticated residential customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design networks
- Document networks
- Implement and/or oversee implementation of networks
- Manage other IT employees
- Train IT employees and other techs in network installation
- Manage Company network and devices (servers, workstations, mobile devices)
- Manage installation, configuration and operation of applications
- Assist sales personnel in the preparation of client proposals
- Additional Detail: Activate DSL or Cable modems, Configure routers and WAPs, Troubleshooting/testing of networked AV/Low voltage systems, Provide up to date information on capabilities and connectivity of product, Represent the company as needed to conferences sponsored by professional societies and industry trade associations and organizations, Research new product, materials, and solutions.
- Fluency in data networks & PC application implementation
- Proficiency in design and presentation software
- Very good written and oral communication skills
Perform the required level of cable test procedure in order to ensure system performance meets or exceeds design specification:
- Cable terminations, POE, running and landing cable in residential environments.
Implement a Local Area Network using IP addressing best practices, sub-netting, and routing order to ensure proper network functionality and long term reliability.
- LANs, WANs, subnets, Gateways, MAC addressing, IP addressing, DHCP configuration, Implementing IP addressing schemes, Configuration of subnets and gateways, Documentation of system device address, Using MAC address reservations
Implement a network that meets the performance requirements of all client's devices in order to ensure proper functionality.
- TCP, UDP, IP, Common internet services: SSH, FTP, HTTP, streaming media, Media storage and distribution, defining bandwidth as it pertains to networking, determine if available bandwidth meets requirements for streaming services
- Understands RF spectrum, Use RF spectrum analysis tools, Interpreting the results of RF spectrum site survey, utilizing gathered data to design, configure, or troubleshoot a residential wireless network
- Knowledge of wireless network components: routers, access points, managed & unmanaged switches, network controllers
Ensure reliability, security, and consistent performance of the wireless portion of a residential network by proper configuration of of SSID, Channel, Encryption standards and security settings.
- Wireless SSIDs, available wireless channels and selection criteria, wireless encryption standards, configuration of wireless networking hardware, creating secure networking passwords
Optimize the wireless network by implementing network controllers:
- Ensure proper configuration of network patrollers and wireless controllers, ensure seamless device roaming, configure access points, understand bridging techniques, specify the correct network topology for large scale wireless deployment
Configure a home network with remote access through the use of VPN and port management in order to safeguard client information and allow interaction from external locations.
- Dynamic DNS, Virtual Private Networks, Port forwarding and port translation
- Network security: hardware, software, other treats
- Remote network troubleshooting, configuration of VPNs, setup of dynamic DNS
- Utilize available troubleshooting skills/tools to diagnose and repair systems remotely
PT Travel Job - Physical Therapist
Provide expert therapy to patients with injuries and/or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners and help facilities nationwide bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies. Choose your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination and enjoy 13 week assignments and longer.
Doctoral or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a "permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you!
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other PT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!