Westwood Job Description Sample
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Math, Reading, And Test Prep In-Home Tutors
Recruiting K-12 Tutors to be the first to join our Sylvan In-Home Team! Become part of our exclusive community of high quality tutors with the Sylvan seal of approval. Apply today.
At Sylvan, we believe education is everything and that a child’s future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We are dedicated to building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring a love of learning. Becoming a Sylvan tutor means you’re joining the Sylvan Learning team and will be part of a trusted and recognized brand in education with a 40-year reputation for excellence with 600+ locations worldwide.
If you are a private tutor looking to get started or looking for more students, come join the Sylvan In- Home Team! Sylvan In-Home is launching a brand new marketplace to connect tutors and families, and we are looking for the passionate, enthusiastic, skilled tutors to work with students between grades K-12 in any subject, test prep, or homework help to join our team when the marketplace launches! We are partnering with tutors in local markets because we think it’s the best way to help more kids faster!
What is Sylvan In-Home?
Sylvan In-Home will provide 1:1 tutoring for families in their home or at a mutually convenient location. Our marketplace provides a place where families can search for tutors (just like you!) and easily book and pay for sessions. The marketplace gives tutors a place to maintain an online profile, with access to time-saving tools, like online payment, scheduling and communication tools to manage your business. And the best part is --you will have access to Sylvan’s proprietary digital learning platform and the proven Sylvan Method™ where kids in our centers show 2-3x more growth in reading and math.
Why should you join now?
- When the marketplace launches, you will be among the first tutors visible to families.
- We already have families looking for tutors in select locations – which means they will have early access to you.
- Tutors who are the first to join will have access to special promotions only available at launch.
How will joining the Sylvan In-Home team benefit you?
- You can leverage the power of the Sylvan brand, a trusted educational brand for almost 40 years serving millions of students.
- You can set your own prices and have the flexibility of maintaining your own schedule.
- We help find families in need of tutoring and provide a site for families to find you.
- We give you all the tools you need to succeed with the lowest commissions in the industry bar none:
- Access to time-saving admin tools such as calendar planning, scheduling, direct deposit payments right into your account, and communication tools between parents and tutors so you can focus on what you do best—tutor.
- Best practices and tips for starting or growing your tutoring business.
- Best in class Sylvan Certified Training on our proprietary Sylvan Method and access to our digital learning platform.
- Option to access a suite of tools and resources on the Sylvan Method, which includes personalized learning plans, an assessment suite and a digital learning platform, known as SylvanSync™. SylvanSync is our digital adaptive learning platform that provides personalized learning plans for each student and adapts to the child’s needs while learning. It’s easy to use, reduces your planning time, and provides a content library, skill search, practices tests, and more. All you need to take advantage of SylvanSync is an iPad that meets out requirements (if you don’t have one, we can connect you with our vendor to purchase one, or you can purchase one independently).
We ensure our tutors are of the highest quality and have stringent recruiting requirements. Every Sylvan In-Home tutor must submit a resume, complete a phone interview, and successfully pass a background check. We require you hold a bachelor's degree, preferably in a field that relates to the type of tutoring you would like to offer.
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
MEP Design Engineer
We are seeking a mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineer to join our team of consulting/design engineers in the construction industry. We are looking for experience in either or all of the related disciplines (mechanical- HVAC, electrical and/or plumbing), ideally with 5+ years experience and PE license. Positive attitude, hard-working and great communication skills most important. AutoCAD experience necessary.
We will accept candidates with less experience or without a PE license. These candidates must be able to learn quickly. Compensation will reflect experience, technical ability and qualifications.
- Develop and present schematic designs
- Identify the correct systems and technologies to utilize for the design
- Document design narratives & perform engineering analysis
- Draft designs in AutoCAD
- At least 5 years previous experience in mechanical, electrical or plumbing disciplines or other related fields
- Must have an engineering degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Familiarity with the construction/consulting engineering industry
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Class A CDL Local Company Driver - Sign On Bonus Available!
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$2,500 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Event Details
- Call For More Info
Date: February 12th, 13th & 17th
City: Burlington, NJ
Location: Cowan Office
Address: 1810 River Road
7pm (12th & 13th) 9am
Date: February 23rd
City: Rochester, New York
Event Location: Hilton Garden Inn Rochester University & Medical Center
Address: 30 Celebration Dr. Rochester, N.Y. 14620
Time: Noon – 7 p.m.
Date: February 24th
City: Rochester, New York
Event Location: Hilton Garden Inn Rochester University & Medical Center
Address: 30 Celebration Dr. Rochester, N.Y. 14620
Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Account Manager, Logistics
Border Transfer of MA is a national brokerage company providing 3rd party logistics services.An integral part of our service offering is coordinating Independent Motor Carriers to provide services for the home delivery of appliances to consumer homes and businesses on behalf of our clients throughout the country. We are providing top-tier experiences in the Westwood, MA market for a leading retailer of appliances.
We are currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated Account Manager for our Westwood, Massachusetts location. The manager will be responsible for overseeing operations and the on-site staff that interacts with the client and manages the day-to-day operations, client relations and relationships with motor carriers.
The qualified candidate should have experience in distribution, customer service and preferably experience with last mile delivery. Candidate must also have a proven track record in improving overall operations, excellent team building and organizational skills, the ability to make important decisions and be proficient in Microsoft Suite.
This position requires a self-starter who can oversee, manage, organize and recruit. Also lead, manage automated routing systems and work with customer service personnel to develop our business relationship with our clients and their customers in a decentralized environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with Management to achieve company productivity and performance objectives
- Monitor key performance indicators; proactively identifying trends
- Recruit and oversee independent motor carriers and maintain positive working relationships
- Client and customer service relations
- Conflict resolution
- Oversight of claims management
- Maintain and uphold company policies and procedures
- Understand every staff position at the location and assist/perform all duties as needed
- Mentor and develop staff
- 10+ years of demonstrated leadership and motivational skills
- 5+ years of experience managing Budgets and Profit/Loss goals
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Home delivery background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (not required, but preferred)
- Hands-on experience with routing technologies
- Available for flexible work schedule, including weekends (with very occasional travel)
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of Federal and State D.O.T. regulations
The ideal candidate will have geographical area knowledge of Westwood, Massachusetts and surrounding areas, exceptional customer service skills, the ability to problem solve and provide resolution to issues in a fast-paced environment.
Voluntary benefits offered include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-term disability. Also offered paid vacation and company cell phone.
Competitive salary, potential for a $1,000 monthly bonus as well as a 5% year-end bonus and rich benefit program offered. Please respond with resume, cover letter and references.
If you are searching for a career in a fast-paced environment with a strong growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding company, we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Our high expectation and ability to help deliver high quality street performance has always been our primary core competency. We strive to create environments that provide customers with an opportunity to not only enjoy their delivery experience, but also have the support to handle any challenge that may arise unexpectedly during the delivery process.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Temp to permanent opportunity
Experienced A/P Coordinator needed for strong temp-to-hire opportunity with a great local based distribution company!
- Processing invoices for payment, coding to proper accounts
- Matching invoices to PO's, verifying receipts of goods and correct prices
- Assist in year-end 1099 reporting
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Investigate and resolve vendor disputes relating to shortages, pricing and returns to vendor
- Review weekly check runs
- Handle all inquires from internal customers and external vendors
- Participate in months end closing activity
- Additional duties and projects as required
- 3+ years of A/P experience, preferably in a distribution environment
- Knowledge of an ERP software, preferably Eclipse
- Solid understanding of the A/P process
- Knowledge of EDI invoice processing
- Strong Excel skills
$17+, DOE on a temporary basis.
When perm, salary and benefits offered.
Cashier Customer Service
Our Wegmans cashiers make sure customers end their shopping trips with a positive experience. In this role, you'll provide incredible customer service by engaging customers in friendly conversation, carefully bagging items, and accurately completing monetary transactions. You'll leave a lasting impression and transform first-time shoppers into loyal Wegmans customers!
People (Who We Are)
- Support, encourage, and respect co-workers
- Work with supervisor to set and achieve goals for development
- Comply with Wegmans Policies and Work Rules, as well as, federal and state laws
- Maintain open lines of communication with supervisors and coworkers to ensure efficient department operations
Customer (What We Believe)
- Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye contact and smiling
- Proactively offer additional assistance or services and thank the customer for shopping at Wegmans
- Properly bag items to ensure products arrive at their destination in the condition they left the store
Results (What We Measure)
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-stocked work space
- Efficiently and accurately scan items, process payments and provide accurate change
- Execute Front End initiatives and programs with high standards
- Work includes repetitive hand and arm movements, lifting, standing for up to 4 hours without a break, occasional bending, frequent reaching, moving and lifting, along with continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment. The average weight range of items lifted is 5-12 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 40 pounds occasionally. May be exposed to various allergens (things that may cause an allergic reaction).
Employment at Wegmans may be contingent upon your completion and our evaluation of a drug screen and/or criminal background check. All Applicants will be screened; only those closely matching the job posting will be interviewed.Preferred Qualifications
- Customer service experience, preferably in a food service, grocery or retail setting
- Experience operating a cash register
AllStates Consulting Services is hiring for an Accounting Assistant for our client in Westwood, MA. This will be a contract position up to 1 year. Interested candidates please send resume to: email@example.com
1. Performs accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, or job cost.
2. Generates, processes, and posts billings, invoices, accounts payable, accounts receivable, expense reports, etc.
3. Processes invoices, journal entries, and other financial transactions into accounting system.
4. Prepares month-end closing data.
5. Audits expense reports and subcontractor invoices.
6. Reviews invoices, purchase orders, and billings for proper coding, duplicates, compliance with company and government policies, approval, and supporting documentation, and makes changes as necessary.
7. Researches incorrectly processed invoices and performs corrective actions.
8. Interacts with other accounting personnel, project managers, and vendors to resolve discrepancies.
9. Generates final invoice and forward for final review and approval.
10. Reviews contracts to ensure compliance with invoicing instructions.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
3-5 years of related accounting support experience.
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.55 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years
No major moving violations in the past 3 years
Full Service Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!