Wheat Ridge Job Description Sample
Picker / Packer - Warehouse
Job SummaryFedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.
FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job.
Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
-Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
-Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
-Have career advancement opportunities in our “promote from within” environment
-May participate in the company’s tuition assistance program
-Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
Required Skills and Abilities
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.Address:
Zip Code: 80021
Domicile Location: P806
Starting $12.50 - $13.00/hour
FedEx Ground is currently accepting applications for all sorts. All start times are approximate and can vary. Shifts will last between 2 and 5 hours, based on business needs.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Class A Cryogenic Driver
Class A Cryogenic Driver:
- Drive a diesel powered tractor tanker combination and deliver products to industrial sites.
- Must have knowledge of hauling liquid CO2
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- Drive defensively and handle hazardous road conditions
- Pre and Post trip equipment inspections
- Drive a diesel powered tractor tankercombination and deliver products to industrial sites.
- Must have knowledge of hauling liquid CO2
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus
- Up to $80,000 Annually
Customer Service Representative
Open to all Armed Forces, the D.O.D, Veterans and their families...
Valiant Staffing is currently hiring customer service representatives for clients in the
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Valiant Staffing is Colorado's exclusive employment agency dedicated to employing those who currently serve or have served our country and their families. Whether you're looking for part-time employment, temp-to-perm, contract or permanent placement the dedicated staff at Valiant Staffing is all about "Putting our Heroes to work".
Visit our website and enter your information and one of our dedicated recruiters will follow up within 48 hours to discuss how we can best serve you and your family.
Life is short - Work somewhere extraordinary!
Find purpose guiding others on their journey to be wise with money and live generously by helping them create a financial strategy based on their values and what’s important to them.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you become part of an organization where money is viewed as a tool to help others reach their goals, rather than a goal itself. You’ll help members make the most of their time, talent and treasures, knowing their financial strategies are solid and on track.
When you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to establish, grow and manage your business as an independent contractor. You’ll be rewarded for building genuine, long term relationships as you guide members to their goals. With a full range of financial products to offer, you’ll be well equipped to help members:
Confidently prepare for a secure retirement.
Financially protect their families in the event of illness, injury, aging or death.
Fund their kids’ or grandkids’ college education.
Create and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter to them.
Thrive, as a result of your ongoing guidance.
What Thrivent Financial Offers At Thrivent Financial, we’ll support your goals and reward your success while giving you the independence to build a business. We want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us, you’ll enjoy:
Unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive pay structure. Ongoing incentives include those for maintaining, building and strengthening member relationships in addition to product sales.
Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Unique benefits such as Pension and 401(k) plan, retiree medical plan and generosity benefits such as our gift match program.
Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.
Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
Qualities that will help you succeed: We’re looking for men and women who are:
Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
Honest, dependable and trustworthy.
Drive to succeed and are motivated to help others.
Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance.
Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
If you're not familiar with Thrivent, let's change that. We offer a broad array of products and services, including life insurance, annuities and mutual funds, plus tailored guidance from financial representatives nationwide. But that's only part of our story.
Thrivent is also a not-for-profit membership organization of Christians. We help our more than 2.3 million member-owners reach their financial goals so they can feel more confident about what the future has in store for them – and for their families. Plus, we support programs that improve lives close to home and around the world.
When you join our team, you'll put your talents to work in amazing ways. You won't just build your career; you'll be part of a movement that's focused on growing, innovating and serving.
Full Time Sales Position - To The Trade Design Showroom
Locally owned to the trade design showroom seeks full time sales associate to work in a fun, fast paced furniture showroom. Ideal candidate is motivated, reliable, independent worker/self starter, at least 2 years of sales wholesale furniture sales experience, dynamic customer service skills, pays attention to detail, ability to multi task, follow through on tasks. Responsibilities include but are not limited to working with designers to help source products, price, check stock, place orders and follow up on orders. Showroom hours are 9am -5pm Monday through Thursday, and 9am-4pm on Fridays. No weekend hours required. Competitive earnings, bonus opportunities, paid holidays/vacation time and employee discounts. Medical and dental benefits available.
Boost Your Customer Service Income - Become An Uber Driver
Drive with Employer and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Employer is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for seasonal, work from home, entry level, temporary, or any type of job opportunities.What you need to know:
- Earn Great Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor any time day or night.
- Getting Started is Easy: Signing up is quick & easy.
- Get Paid Weekly: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door vehicle
- You have a driver’s license and insurance
- You're friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
If you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, cdl truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur) you might also consider partnering with Employer and earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Sidecar, Deliv, Postmates, Roadie. Our driver partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries.
Premier underground storm, fire line, sewer and water line repair/replacement/installation contractor in the Denver area is looking for a Field Supervisor to join our team. (40 - 50 hrs/week)
- Ability to provide supervision for excavation crews on various job sites in and around the metro area.
- Responsible for making safety, performance, job quality and profitability the primary focus of all employees under his/her supervision
- Coordinate safe movement of personnel, equipment, and products to and from job sites.
- Comfortable interfacing with customers in the effort to maintain positive customer relations.
- Experience working with inspectors and officials.
- Maintain satisfactory driving record.
- Bilingual Preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 plus years of experience
Audio-Visual Design Professionals
ME Engineers is seeking Audio-Visual Design Professionals to engage on exciting and high-profile projects around the world. Our goal is to hire ambitious and experienced people who are passionate about their career, and the industry as a whole. Individuals must share our Client FirstVision using a Team Based Approach and place ultimate value on Long Term Relationships. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, along with attention to detail are expected attributes for all positions.
Here is a list and brief description of positions we are currently evaluating for our team. Please inquire to learn more about these opportunities.
· Sound System Designer: Seasoned professional with 5+ years’ experience in planning, design, and verification of all necessary sound system components for large scale sound systems for major projects such as theaters, arena/stadiums, convention centers, and airports.
· Video Systems and Production Designer: Accomplished professional with 5+ years’ experience in planning, design, and commissioning of necessary live video broadcast systems, video walls, signage and production components for major projects such as theaters, arena/stadiums, convention centers, and airports.
· Broadcast Infrastructure Designer: Skilled professional with 5+ years of experience designing all necessary broadcast infrastructure (TV Radio) components and integration for major projects such as theaters, arena/stadiums, convention centers, and airports.
· Audio/Visual System Designer: with 2+years’ experience in design and/or integration of commercial AV systems and infrastructure including control systems, equipment rooms, broadcast systems, corporate AV systems, distributed video (RF or IPTV), distributed audio and related infrastructure for our projects such as commercial, corporate and government facilities.
As a member of our team, you will have access to all the resources of our 250-person firm, including technological support and a wealth of experience, to deliver world-class designs to a variety of clients from all different sectors. ME Engineers cultivates a culture of collaboration, personal initiative, and sincere service.
All candidates should have experience in the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction industry and be capable of developing documents for bidding and construction including drawings, narratives, and specifications. CTS, CTS-D or other verifiable Manufacturer Certifications would be helpful, but are not required.
14143 Denver West Pkwy Suite 300 Golden, CO 80401 United States
OTR Company Driver - Class A CDL Truck Driver (Denver,Co)
- $350 start pay on top of orientation pay! (When you start within a week of applying)
- Passenger Rider Program Available!
- Mid-size company!
- Newer Equipment!
- Pet Policy!
- Referral Bonus ($500-$800)!
- No contracts for recent graduates!
- $300/week incentive for experienced drivers to train recent graduates!
- Family Oriented Company!
- A Pay You Deserve!
- Per Diem!
- Recent Graduates Welcome!
- Lease to Purchase Program!
- Class A CDL
- No DUI s in last 7 years
- Clean DMV record
- 11 Western ONLY!
- Out-Time 3 weeks
- Home-Time 3 days
- 95% NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- All Dry-Van
The success of our company depends on the professional skills of many individuals, and as a KKW/FTS driver, you are truly a professional in every sense of the word. It is a responsible position, requiring excellent driving ability, knowledge of your equipment, good judgment and to be a safety conscientious individual.
Associated topics: cdl a company, chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, company driving needed, company driving solo, company otr, otr driver, tanker, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
We are seeking a Store Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!