Wheat Ridge Job Description Sample
Get Paid To Train! Swift Cdl-A Training & Job Placement
Get paid while you train at Swift! Our certified mentors are ready to provide you with outstanding paid training to grow you into a confident and professional truck driver at Swift!
Recent CDL Grads will spend between 200 and 300 hours behind the wheel on a mentor's truck hauling refrigerated loads, delivering freight, and taking care of customers' needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking. Best part?
Paid Training.Swift is a career destination for drivers, not just another job. We support every driver, every mile, every day. At Swift you are more than just a driver, you are family.
That's why we have a proud culture of supporting Every Driver, Every Mile, Every Day.
Associated topics: cdl school, inexperienced driver, instructor, junior, new career, no experience, training, training available, truck driver trainee, truck driving trainee
Cdl-A Delivery Truck Driver
Company: Sysco DenverLocation: US-CO-DenverZip Code: 80238Minimum Level of Education: Not ApplicableMinimum Years of Experience: 0-1Position Type:Travel Percentage: 0More information about this job:OVERVIEW:At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.We'll save you a seat.Sysco is Hiring CDL A DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVERS- $5,000 Sign-On BonusSysco Denver Job Fair! - Walk-ins Welcome!Where: Sysco Denver - 5000 Beeler Street, Denver, CO,80238When: Saturday, February 17th, 2018Time: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PMFor more information please call 312-###-#### or email ...@sbs.sysco.com$5,000 Sign-On BonusPOSITION SUMMARY:First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food, food products, supplies and equipment to a wide range of customers who prepare meals away from home. From restaurants, hospitals and schools to hotels, military bases and entertainment venues, we serve every type of foodservice establishment. We're all about food and everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of 65,000 dedicated associates in more than 200 locations across North America and beyond, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers' expectations in order to be their most valued and trusted business partner.On your mark.Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a tractor trailer and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.Get set.It takes a special kind of driver to work for Sysco. Do you have what is takes?* Yes, age is just a number but drivers must be 21+ years of age.
License to drive - requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).* We are a drug-free workplace - must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).* Let's talk - requires ability to read, write and communicate in English.
Must have brains - basic math skills are important.
Don't forget the brawns - our drivers frequently lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
Winning attitude and approachable personality is a necessity.
Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of times all are required in order to successfully meet customers' needs.Go.Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up. Are you ready to join us?Sysco also leads when it comes to pay and benefits for drivers:* Competitive wages plus productivity incentives
Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options
Generous retirement benefits
Employee discount programs
Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also being a shareholder
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, class a driving, company over the road, company owner, company truck driver, dedicated regional, dry van otr trucking, over the road company, tanker truck driver
Local Truck Drivers Class A CDL
Hiring CDL-A Truck Driversfor our Local Lanes!If you're looking for a set route and home every day with flexible shift times then look no further a Local Lane is right for you! As a Local truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England.We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you Apply Now.At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!You Choose Your Lane Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
Local: home daily, flexible schedules, and competitive pay
You Choose Your Position Solo
InstructorYou Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Daily Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral ProgramBetter Pay, Home Time, and Miles Apply Now.
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver needed, company driver team, company driving needed, company owner, company truck, dedicated regional, hazardous material, regional driver, tanker truck driving
Senior Tech Strategist
Connecting the worlds of business and technology is crucial. The Tech Strategist has a talent for translating business requirements into technical requirements. This involves both a strong technical understanding of marketing and sales technology platforms and a knowledge of marketing and sales enablement strategy and business processes.
The Tech Strategist has responsibility and ownership of technical solution design/architecture and technical recommendations. This means that the Tech Strategist is responsible for making decisions about:
- What technologies to use
- How those technologies should integrate
- What data should be collected and how it should be stored
- What technical methods should be used
- Program design and logic, business rules
- Attending discovery and account meetings as appropriate
- Conducting technical discovery, leading tech discovery calls
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Developing tech strategy documents, which typically include such things as client-facing slides, data model documentation, asset lists, flowcharts, and build notes.
- Designing models of marketing/sales processes including:
- Lead scoring modeling – translating the business definition of a good lead into measurable data attributes and a model for scoring on those attributes
- Revenue process modeling – defining the stages of the marketing and sales process in terms of clearly defined system properties
- Data modeling – describing the data fields in integrated systems (e.g. SFDC/Marketo integration), properties of the fields and how they are mapped to each other, and defining new fields and data objects to meet business data collection requirements
As a Tech Strategist, it is crucial to have direct working knowledge of the systems and processes involved, particularly Marketing Automation and CRM platforms. In addition to being primarily responsible for tech strategy, the Tech Strategist also has a secondary responsibility to perform operational work including:
- Building marketing campaigns in MAP systems
- System integration, e.g. MAP/CRM integration
- Data extraction, normalization, and analysis
- “Left and right-brain” thinking; it will routinely involve both creative and analytical tasks, often simultaneously
- Ability to consult with both internal teams and external audiences, make client presentations and conduct client-facing meetings and calls
- General knowledge of marketing automation and CRM platforms and related systems and technologies
- Deep experience in a particular marketing automation platform is a plus
- Experience with systems integration and migration – integrating MAP and CRM systems, migration from one MAP to another, implementation and setup of new MAP systems
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience building reports, dashboards, and scorecards and data visualization.
- Expertise in demand generation (including content marketing, marketing automation, CRM, email marketing, and social media is desired)
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, Google AdWords, CMS, systems design, multivariate analysis, business intelligence and/or other advanced analytics functions
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and to work in a fast-paced, upbeat working environment
- Enjoyment of continued learning and growth
- Attend client calls and meetings, listen to their business needs and pain points, and propose innovative, effective, practical technical solutions to their problems.
- Collaborate with ID’s Account Services and Creative teams to create and present innovative revenue strategies for our clients.
- Write technical specifications for marketing campaigns, assets, and system integrations – create flowcharts, asset lists, and process documentation.
- Create marketing campaigns, implement system integrations, and consult with tech ops on solution design.
1. Undergraduate degree in a relevant field?
2. Advanced marketing understanding and proven experience?
3. 3-6 years marketing/sales technology experience?
4. Demonstrated experience or certifications in Eloqua?
5. Demonstrated understanding of Marketo and Salesforce? (certifications a plus)
Sales Consultant - Intern
This position will be an integral part of developing our team. As a resource, you will work on real life client initiatives, working hand in hand with senior consultants and the executive staff and gaining real-world experience in small company to enterprise client work, helping to define and implement client needs and expectations.
Position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working closely and supporting team members with various internal / external initiatives
- Supporting team with implementing and organizing client development priorities
- Assisting in hands on client work and client meetings where appropriate
- Providing professional documentation and training material for Enterprise clients
- Assisting with company initiatives including but not limited to: Sales Demos, Internal Development priorities and Research
We are looking for an up and coming individual looking to join our boutique consulting firm and aid in its long term growth. We are a company that strives for long term client relationships, and do so by involving and integrating key people that will help drive those relationships and support client growth through initiative and drive. Individuals are expected but not bound to the following expectations:
- Familiarity with sales processes
- Strong Data analysis
- Experience working with Cloud Based business solutions
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Listening / Clear Communication skills
- Initiative and Drive for personal growth
Both experienced as well as entry level candidates will be considered; however, candidates must possess strong phlebotomy skills and competence with injections and vitals. Bilingual a plus.
Strong candidates have:
- stable work history
- strong medical assisting skills
- strong writing skills
- Spanish language a plus
We are looking for someone who has initiative and is self-motivated, and who enjoys working with patients of all ages. We want a candidate who prioritizes accuracy and patient care; who is compassionate and professional, and can work well in a collaborative team environment.
Duties include performing phlebotomy and injections; rooming patients and taking vitals; maintaining clean and safe working environment; obtaining medical history, medication information, etc., from patients; assisting with prescription refills; facilitating documents; handling projects such as inventory control and patient quality measures; and more.
*animal care experience
*assist with basic treatments
*dog health checks
*feeding and interacting with dogs/supervising their play times
*am/pm shifts available
*sanitation/cleaning and other housekeeping duties
*physical fast paced environment
*must be able to think on your feet
*must be comfortable around all dog breeds big and small
*room for advancement to assistant management
*salary dependent on experience
*32-40 hours weekly
Audio-Visual Design Professionals
ME Engineers is seeking Audio-Visual Design Professionals to engage on exciting and high-profile projects around the world. Our goal is to hire ambitious and experienced people who are passionate about their career, and the industry as a whole. Individuals must share our Client FirstVision using a Team Based Approach and place ultimate value on Long Term Relationships. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, along with attention to detail are expected attributes for all positions.
Here is a list and brief description of positions we are currently evaluating for our team. Please inquire to learn more about these opportunities.
· Sound System Designer: Seasoned professional with 5+ years’ experience in planning, design, and verification of all necessary sound system components for large scale sound systems for major projects such as theaters, arena/stadiums, convention centers, and airports.
· Video Systems and Production Designer: Accomplished professional with 5+ years’ experience in planning, design, and commissioning of necessary live video broadcast systems, video walls, signage and production components for major projects such as theaters, arena/stadiums, convention centers, and airports.
· Broadcast Infrastructure Designer: Skilled professional with 5+ years of experience designing all necessary broadcast infrastructure (TV Radio) components and integration for major projects such as theaters, arena/stadiums, convention centers, and airports.
· Audio/Visual System Designer: with 2+years’ experience in design and/or integration of commercial AV systems and infrastructure including control systems, equipment rooms, broadcast systems, corporate AV systems, distributed video (RF or IPTV), distributed audio and related infrastructure for our projects such as commercial, corporate and government facilities.
As a member of our team, you will have access to all the resources of our 250-person firm, including technological support and a wealth of experience, to deliver world-class designs to a variety of clients from all different sectors. ME Engineers cultivates a culture of collaboration, personal initiative, and sincere service.
All candidates should have experience in the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction industry and be capable of developing documents for bidding and construction including drawings, narratives, and specifications. CTS, CTS-D or other verifiable Manufacturer Certifications would be helpful, but are not required.
14143 Denver West Pkwy Suite 300 Golden, CO 80401 United States
Work for a company that stays at the leading edge of trends in control technology, data integration, and machine interface to bring state-of-the-art results. Work in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, sometimes close to National Parks, where you can ski, fish, hike, you name it at the end of your workday.They are currently looking to hire a Controls Engineer. Since the person in this role will travel frequently in the beautiful high country of Colorado, he or she must be able to work independently. A strong background in 4-20mA control is preferred, but the company will consider training candidates with strong electrical backgrounds. Special consideration will also be given to individuals with previous water/wastewater experience.
This company specializes in water and wastewater controls but also does work in mining, refining, food processing, and industrial applications. It's a small company that provides a family atmosphere and competitive compensation.
Controls Engineer Duties:
- Design, develop, program, install, modify, and test the installation of electrical process control equipment, components and/or systems. (PLC programming, HMI programming, SCADA)
- Provide field service support (instrumentation and controls).
- Compile and write documentation of program development, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program for Motorola ACE, and/or Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software application to ensure they produce the desired results and that instructions are correct.
- Clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest change.
- Confer with operators, supervisors and engineers to implement operating procedures.
- Work with operators, supervisors, engineers and other staff in the design, testing and evaluation of control systems.
- Perform and revise, repair or expand existing programs and/or software for efficiency, needed adaptations, upgrades and performance standards
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of new systems or modifications to existing systems.
- Travel: Mostly to local sites in Colorado. May be occasional travel to other states. Approximately 8 overnights a month. Almost always home on the weekends.
Call Center Representative - Vm4055
NOW HIRING! We need Call Center Reps in Denver. If you are high energy and enjoy helping customers over the phone, you could be a great fit!
- Located in Wheat Ridge
- Hourly Pay + Bonuses & Incentives
- Outbound call center – Residential services
- Full Time Hours & Full Benefits
TEXT JOBS to 901-586-0392 to chat NOW!
As a trusted strategic partner, we provide comprehensive solutions and scalable infrastructure, which quickly becomes cohesive parts of the Human Resources practice group. Our program provides strong account leadership that adapts to the demands of a thriving organization.
Our client is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!