Wheaton Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Dedicated Run With Daily Home Tim
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- Sign-on Bonus for Experienced Drivers
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Home Daily
- No touch freight
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class CDL A
- 6 months of recent truck driving experience
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also have fantastic OTR opportunities and hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
We are seeking a Custodian to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and showroom product
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
CDL A Driver - OTR & Regional Routes Available!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers We Ll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
- 6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
- Must have good MVR and driving record
*Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-###-####
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a truck, company driver solo, company otr, dedicated truck driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver
Entry Level - Sales
CMI is looking for self-motivated individuals who are wanting, willing, and ready to learn and grow within a company.
CMI is a privately owned marketing firm that represents Fortune 100 companies. Founded in Downers Grove,we are outsourced by the largest telecommunications, home entertainment, electronics and technology companies in the United States.
We are growing in a down economy. We are filling entry-level sales and marketing management positions. With our direct form of marketing, we are looking for sharp, motivated, and career-oriented individuals who have great customer service skills. This job involves one on one sales interaction with customers. Candidates must be confident and capable of meeting and speaking with our customers face to face. Starting at entry-level, our successful candidates will be placed into our management training program that is designed to teach them the fundamentals of business, leadership, and entrepreneurship. Pay based upon individual performance. Our growth is based on ourresults.
What we offer…
- In house training program
- Growth opportunity
- Integrity and professionalism
- Competitive pay
- Traveling opportunities
We currently have a waiting list of clients. We are going to be filling management roles within the year. Since we only promote from within, all individuals are hired and trained from the ground up.
What we are looking for in a quality entry-level candidate?
- Internally motivated
- Restaurant/Retail experience
- Career minded
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- 4-year degree preferred
- Professionalism and integrity
- Great work ethic
- Leadership skills
- Communication (written and verbal) skills
- No-excuses mentality
- This is a FULL-TIME, ENTRY-LEVEL position
We believe that people are most successful when they are well matched to their jobs. A good fit between the person and the job ensures that our people will enjoy and be successful at what they do – a benefit both to the company and the individual.
Automotive parts manufacturer has immediate openings for energetic Parts Loaders on 2nd Shift in Carol Stream.
Experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable but not required.
Associate responsibilities will include loading and unloading automotive parts from machines, most of which weigh 5-10 lbs.
Must be able to stand for 8- 12 hours while bending and lifting and lifting up to 60 lbs.
* Knowledge of safety practices
* Skill in both verbal and written communication
Hourly rate: $11.40
Se Habla Espanol!
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT A RESUME AND COMPLETED QUESTIONAIRE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Many more jobs available. Visit www.metrostaffingservice.com to view all current openings
Today we are known as Metro Staffing Service and are based in Columbus, OH. With 11 offices in 7 states, we are proud to have developed ongoing business relationships with some of the best employers in the business. And are even prouder to have put thousands of associates in careers they love.
We go beyond what's required to place a temporary or contract associate. We actually take the time to get to know the client, by listening, learning the business, and looking for proactive or creative ways to help. And we take the time to get to know our associates; their personalities, skills and long term career goals. These interactions allow us to provide the superior level of customer service we're known for.
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Nanny Jobs
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
- Our client is a food manufacturing facility located in Carol Stream, IL
- They are part of a large organization that offers fantastic benefits, a lot of overtime, growth potential, a clean environment and a great team environment
- The facility is expanding and adding 2 entry-level mechanics to their operation
- These jobs will be on 1st or 3rd shift
- People who we have placed at this company describe them as fast paced, family oriented and place that cares about their employees successes
- Local candidates preferred and sponsorship is not available
- Repair, maintain, and troubleshoot machinery to ensure continuous production operations
- Provide scheduled PM's
- Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting / problem solving activities and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Maintain and repair packaging equipment in operation, which includes packaging equipment, pumps, motors, conveyors, presses, PLC’s, VFD’s and similar equipment.
- Maintain and repair electrical and mechanical issues
- Be proactive and run projects to ensure operation runs smoothly.
- Work with a highly skilled, well tenured team of 20+ mechanics and electricians
- Prefer Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- 1-4 years of maintenance troubleshooting experience within in a manufacturing environment.
- Equally qualified with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with Allen Bradley PLC controllers and variance frequency drives (VFD’s) is a plus.
- Programming experience is a plus
- Experience troubleshooting motors, conveyors, packaging equipment, pumps, VFD's, robotics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and punctual
With 12 years of experience in the field of supply chain and manufacturing recruiting, we maintain the relationships that employers are looking for in a recruiting firm as well as those that talented professionals need when they are ready to make a career change.
At JSK Recruiting, we provide complete recruiting services, from sourcing candidates to organizing the interview process. Finding both long-term employees and rewarding careers across manufacturing and supply chain positions has never been easier.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Teaching Assistants for Special Education Cooperative located in DuPage County. Teaching Assistants assist the classroom teacher in all aspects of instruction for students ages 3-22. Teaching Assistants follow the school year calendar and hours are consistent with the student school day.
All teaching assistants are required to obtain an Illinois State Board of Education Professional Educator License with Stipulations.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!