Whippany Job Description Sample
Executive Director, Data & Digital Infrastructure Portfolio Management
Associate Director, Franchise P&O BP (Hrbp) - Cardiovascular Sales
Associate Director, Social Media (US Pharma)
IT Data Protection & Compliance Sr. Analyst
Marketing Operations Specialist, Market Access
DRG is a global information and technology services company that provides proprietary data, solutions, and expertise to the healthcare industry. DRG helps leading healthcare companies improve their operational and strategic performance by providing the industry's best data, analytics, and insight-based products and services. Data – much of it proprietary and/or sourced directly through primary market research -- is the foundation of the value we deliver.
DRG’s Market Access business helps organizations understand how prescription drugs are covered, distributed, prescribed, and paid for. This insight is built on our best-in-class data assets. If you’re passionate about our healthcare system (fixing it, at least), let’s talk. While our products look like spreadsheets and software, our solutions drive decision-making in the $350+ billion dollar market for prescription drugs.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist, Market Access to join our team to support the sales and marketing initiatives for the MACC team. As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will assist the commercial lead in the identification of target markets and will prepare recommendations for sales team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will also provide data support for client-facing platforms, presentations, and ad-hoc client requests. The Marketing Operations Specialist will play a critical part in the day-to-day commercial operations of the Market Access team.
The Research Analyst, Market Access is a new role is the organization. This individual will provided great opportunity for a relatively inexperienced yet motivated individual to further their career in the pharmaceutical Market Access space. The position requires extreme attention to detail, care in quality of work, self-motivation, and fast learning. The incumbent will be exposed to learning opportunities about the U.S. Healthcare System and will gain deep familiarity with specific payers and PBMs, therapeutic areas, and pharmaceutical client needs in this space. A Research Analyst has significant opportunity for subject matter expertise and professional growth through exposure to a variety of data types, projects, and specialized tasks.
- Assist commercial lead in the identification of target markets, prepare recommendations for sales team
- Meet with product owners and review customer feedback to help identify opportunities for product improvement
- Work with commercial lead and marketing managers to assist in development and preparation of marketing materials
- In partnership with commercial lead, sales and finance business partners, conduct profitability analyses on products and make pricing recommendations
- Assist in collection and tracking of sales KPIs, analyze the data and make recommendations based on results
- In partnership with the commercial lead, assist in pricing analysis of a product focused vs data focused model
- Maintain pricebook and ensure accuracy within SalesForce
- Assist in the implementation and coordination of client onboarding and project plan management between CE team and PM team
- Develop and maintain Sales MACC certification
- Work with SalesForce team to support the needs of the MACC Sales team
- 2 – 3 years of professional work experience in the pharmaceutical, or market access space
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and Market Access space; understanding of health care environment a plus
- Strong background in Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment.
Decision Resources Group is proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Chief Revenue Officer
Consumer Marketing Manager, Dermatology
IT Iot And Device Compliance Lead
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!