White House Job Description Sample
- Design, staging, configuration, and support for VoIP installations
- Troubleshoot complex VoIP and IP telephony issues
- Support existing infrastructure of Cisco Voice Adds, Moves, and Changes to Voice Gateways, CTI Agent, T1s, and Call Routing
- Support the day-to-day VoIP related service requests, escalations, and troubleshooting
- Maintain, modify, and improve existing UCCX scripts. Develop and create new UCCX scripts
- Design and configure dial plan with calling restrictions by using a combination of calling search spaces, partitions, translation patters, dial-peers, translation rules, and translation profiles
- Configure and implement voice gateways (H323/MGCP/SIP), SRST for remote sites. CUCME and CUE distributed design
- Maintain VoIP systems configuration backup and restore
- Upgrade UC software and security patch
- Work with security team for vulnerability and security compliance
- Monitor incident activity to identify, investigate, and avoid potential service escalations. Involve IP telephony system upgrade and migration project
- Create expert-level solution documentation, user guides, schematics, and standard operating procedures
- Document and maintain VoIP infrastructure policies, procedures, and other documentation
- CCVP Certified
- Has worked with Cisco Unified Communication Manager ver. 8.x and later
- Has worked with Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express ver. 9.5 and later
- Experience using Cisco Unity ver. 8.x and later
- Experience using Cisco Unity Express ver. 9.6.x and later
- Experience using Cisco Unified CCX ver. 8.5.x and later
- Experience using VoIP gateway
- SIP, SCCP, MGCP, H323 and ISDN PRI protocols
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Advanced Degree (Masters) required
Facilities Support Escort Specialist
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
To support this position, you must have:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Successfully completed all training and security clearances for the site
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the listed duties (below) satisfactorily
- Must have TS/SCI with Full scope Polygraph Security Clearance.
- Initiate, update, track and close incident/support requests.
- Follow all company personnel and safety policies, and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Arrive at work at the designated time carrying needed, issued equipment.
- Communicate via radio, telephone and orally according to orders.
- Interact and escort as required with public and government personnel.
- Meet, greet and interact professionally with employees, VIPs, and the general public
- Maintain poise and self-control under stress.
- Construct and write clear, concise, accurate, and detailed reports in English.
- Read, speak, understand, and apply printed rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training materials in English.
- Be able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays and be on call.
Senior Performance Test Engineer - Cti/Ivr
This is a contract-to-perm role that requires US Citizenship or a Green Card. Full benefits, 401k, sick leave, etc are provided for the duration of the contract portion. The chosen candidate will need to have a Public Trust clearance or the ability to obtain one.
Please see below for the job description and position requirements.
- Expertise in measuring, analyzing, and optimizing the performance and scalability of call center applications. You will work with architects and developers on large-scale, enterprise-level performance test initiatives for call center and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) solutions.
- Extensive Performance Testing experience on Load Runner or JMeter (any one tool experience, JMeter is preferred)
- Ability to understand the Performance bottlenecks at different levels of Application and help the engineering teams.
- Experience testing systems in cloud, on-prem and hybrid environments
- Understanding of web application and browser concepts (HTTP, connections, cookies, caching, streaming, etc.)
- Know how to analyze performance requirements, translate into detailed test cases, and create your own test scripts
- Ability to handle test data in various formats (JSON, XML, CSV, etc.) and you understand data storage, encoding, encryption, data transformation, and related concepts
- Ability to design, develop, execute performance test cases and scripts that cover a wide variety of scenarios such as smoke, functional, regression, endurance, and performance testing through analysis of product specifications and software requirements, as well as mentor/train the customer teams on the same,
- Know how to parameterize your scripts for load, spike, stress, and soak tests.
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Creative and persistent problem solver
- 10+ years of experience conducting Performance Testing using performance test tools, with a Bachelor’s Degree, or 8+ years of experience with a Master’s Degree
- Hands-on experience using performance test tools to develop scripts, monitor application/database/machine level performance, analyze performance metrics, troubleshoot errors/failures/bottlenecks, and prepare performance test dashboards and reports.
- Experience with planning and executing performance testing for the following call center applications:
- Inbound IVR with multiple language lines
- Inbound Virtual Hold
- SIP End Point integration with custom Agent Desktop
- T-Library client requests from custom Agent Desktop
- Contact Recordings from custom Agent Desktop (audio and video)
- Agent-to-agent call transfers
- Outbound dialing operations
- 7+ years of experience using performance test tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, WebTest or others,
- 6+ years SQL experience and an ability to write intermediate to complex SQL code,
- Experience with diagnostics tools to identify root cause like HP diagnostics
- Experience in both Windows and UNIX environments
- Experience with Relational Databases & SQL Query tools
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- JMeter, AppDynamics, Genesys CXP, Cyara, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and SIP server configuration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Genesys WFM, Genesys Pulse
Evidence Control Specialist
Evidence Control Specialist
This position is on a federal contract.
- Reviews incoming evidence submissions to determine the nature and extent of exams requested. With limited guidance from more senior staff, incumbent uses specific scientific disciplines to conduct analyses.
- Position receives inventories, maintains chain-of-custody, and prepares detailed paperwork pertaining to evidence and submitted items.
- Specialist supports liaison and coordination related to evidence examination with participating entities within a multi-agency laboratory and field environment.
- Specialist handles routine inquiries from outside agencies to assist in determining which items of evidence present probative value for examination purposes. Information is acquired from the evidence accounting system to provide status reports when necessary
- This position requires a minimum of three years of experience managing a team of ten or more employees.
- A high school diploma is necessary and a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to brief customers in foreseeable problems/issues and provide recommendations for potential solutions.
- Good oral and communication skills.
- Familiar with administrative work, data entry, accurate typing and cataloging to ensure accountability and proper tracking of assets and evidence.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Good typing and organizational skills working with detailed information on evidence and computer systems.
- Familiarity with accountability and audit standards.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Ability to scan documents.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products to include MS Word and MS Excel.
- Trouble-shooting complex data/voice/video network issue in Peace Corps (HQ/RRO/POST)
- Providing guidance and technical assistance to improve network and environment health
- Ensuring integration and interoperability of network technologies
- Designing and implementation of data center and infrastructure migration
- Quick response to information assurance notifications
- Operations and maintenance of remote access and LAN/WAN software and hardware
- Network monitoring tools to optimize, improve, expand, upgrade and network capabilities and connectivity as required
- Reviewing system logs to determine usage levels, bandwidth, performance, and security of systems.
- Installing new hardware and software making sure that all components interface correctly with each other and the network.
- Contacting manufacturer/vendor for warranty repair or replacement.
- Engineering and implementing designs related to upgrades and enhancements involving all IT Infrastructure, servers, firewalls, circuits, cabling, AD, DNSSEC/DNS, network monitoring tools, and other special systems.
- CCIE (R&S) Certified
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers, Switches, WAN optimizer, Load balancers
- VPN/Remote Access technologies
- IP telephony
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Advanced Degree (Masters) Required
Human Resources Assistant
Are you an ambitious Human Resources Assistant seeking a long-term position with a growing company? You don't want this opportunity to pass you by. If you're highly-skilled and motivated, the company wants you to join their team! Known for its great work environment and culture, the candidate's role will consist of handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. An HR Assistant position has opened up in the Washington, District of Columbia area on a long term temporary. What you get to do every single day
Update employee database information
Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
Use the internet to research potential customers
Partake in new employee on-boarding orientation planning If you are interested in the position please send your resume to Rebecca Reese at or call . Thank you!
Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
Benefits coordination experience preferred
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Comprehensive knowledge of benefits administration
Have prior experience in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week! .
Employment Type: Temporary
Innovation Program Analyst
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Innovation Program Analyst to assist the Office of Science and Technology Cooperation, in the Innovation and Partnerships Section with program analysis and program management functions focusing on science and technology innovation capacity building programs in low and middle income countries. These programs are complex and are implemented in 135 emerging markets. .
Duties, Tasks and
Program Development and Management
- Assist in the development and implementation of activities to support overarching Bureau and Departmental foreign policy objectives on a portfolio of funded programs that include the Global Science Partnerships (GSP) Program and the Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) initiative.
- Formulate and provide presentations and recommendations, provide advice, defend proposals, solve problems, write briefing papers and reports, and conduct detailed analysis assessments/reports.
- Integrate activities with other Bureaus and ensure awareness of these events by Embassies and Desk Officers.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and establish partnerships that advance program objectives.
- Ensure the timely execution and monitoring of funded grant programs.
- Planning and monitoring of grant monies in close coordination with Federal Grants Officer Representative and Grants Officer.
- Complete all required training related to funds management (i.e. GOR courses).
- Assist in the management and oversight of other OES/STC funded activities.
- Provide timely support and planning in the execution of foreign assistance program events
- Connect senior Department officials with program participants, implementers, and event partners.
- Develop and coordinate programs with grantees on science, technology and innovation topics.
- Draft and edit written and visual media for use by Bureau leadership and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain database of program documents on share drive.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain liaison with officials
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including follow-up on pending tasks
- Ability to operate significantly under own initiative and as part of a team, crafting proposals and recommending effective approaches to tasks with minimal guidance.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information derived from a variety of sources
- Skill in the analysis of financial and monetary data and budgets.
- Skill in evaluating and executing foreign assistance programs/projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing at a very high-level
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments with tight deadlines that often require coordination with other organizations.
- Have experience with US foreign affairs/policy, especially pertaining to the science and technology capacity building
- Have experience with emerging economies (developing countries).
- Have familiarity with the Department of State policies and procedures.
- Have project management certification.
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Location: Washington, DC 20201
|BI / |
Drug Test Required:
|Yes / Yes|
|Clearance Required (if so what type):||No|
|Job Location:||330 C Street, SW, Washington, DC 20201|
|Job Title:||Java Developer/ServiceNow|
|Phone with Todd / In person with Todd and customer|
|2 weeks’ notice|
1. OASIS Web Services Interoperability (WS-I)
2. OASIS Web Services Security (WS-Security, WSS)
Java Developer, Spring, Spring MVC. Must be able to modify ServiceNow, Put in business logic, Forms, Validation on some of the fields within ServiceNow, Supporting Existing applications. They have 2 applications in ServiceNow.
Keys - Java, Spring(MVC), and ServiceNow.
The candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of Java and ServiceNow based application architectures in an Agile development environment. Main responsibility will be in development of Java and ServiceNow web applications. The web based application architectures include web applications, web services, and database operations. An analytical thinker with an established approach to design & problem solving is extremely important. Applicant should be equally comfortable writing new code and refactoring an existing codebase. Candidate must be familiar with Agile Software Development methodologies. Candidate must translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation. Critique code of others by participating in peer reviews. Participate in customer System Team meetings and works on change requests or bugs as assigned by the task lead.
The candidate will apply an enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and construction of information systems on an enterprise-wide basis or across a major sector of the enterprise. Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions. Perform enterprise wide strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis. Perform process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and automated tools; such as Integrated Computer-Aided Software Engineering tools. Apply reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to develop migration strategic and planning documents. Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Hands on experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Netflix Zuul, Spring Cloud Config Server, Spring Cloud Netflix Eureka, FEIGN Client, Swagger Codegen, Atlassian Jira, iText, Exposure on single sign on technologies like CAS is a plus. Working knowledge on Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) set up. Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to drive the tasks under multiple constraints.
Bachelor’s degrees from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 years of professional experience; or 6 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered an emerging authority.
Backup Infrastructure Administrator
- Design, build, implement, and deploy backup systems and apps to ensure backup, archive, replicate, and search archive
- Provide customization of various applications to meet a series of pre-defined requirements (requirements will be met through the use of various programming languages and possibly machine and assembly languages)
- O&M, engineering and architecture design, integration, and testing
- Support Symantec Backup Exec.
- Expert-level knowledge in Commvault
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Advanced Degree (Master) required
Clearance Level: DoD Top Secret
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
We are looking for a highly motivated Java Developer to join our growing software development team to develop, support, and modernize a critical SDL Trados-based application [Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) software] for our customer, a world-wide recognized organization responsible for law enforcement and intelligence efforts.
In this role, you will use your Java development experience to engineer, deploy, and maintain mission critical applications. You will also provide support and technical advice during conceptualization, development, and implementation phases to transform requirements to working solutions. This includes involvement with users to define system scope and objectives, as well as contributing to design decisions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on new web development and re-engineering efforts, including making system design decisions
- Assist the customer in running day-to-day operations, deployment, training and support of the program
- Implement enhancements to the existing system, in addition to coordinating with other developers working in parallel and perform QA/testing as needed
- Provide full stack software development services (UI, Java, Oracle)
- Active Top Secret Clearance (Will be required to sit for CI Polygraph after hire)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in object-oriented and component-based analysis, design and development
- 2+ years of Java/JEE development, packaging and deployment
- Strong experience with SDL Trados
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring and/or Struts frameworks
- Software engineering and problem solving experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with JQuery, Subversion (SVN), JBoss, and JSP
- UI/UX experience
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with Adobe/Apache Flex
- Experience working in a large, enterprise environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!