White Lake Job Description Sample
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prioritize, schedule and delegate work assignments, and directly supervise day-to-day Engineering functions to ensure the meeting of revenue and profit goals. Ensure that all groups meet their performance expectations and work within their budgetary constraints.
- Assist Operations Manager in the development of short term and long range strategies, plans, and budgets based on corporate goals and growth objectives.
- Evaluate staff’s work performance through semiannual reviews.
- Assist in establishing and implementing departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures that will maximize revenue and increase efficiency.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications and obtain approval for same from client
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs that lead to product innovation
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments and as per client’s SOW
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Planning and designing new production processes
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Assist in monitoring safety procedures of facility.
- Other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary.
- 5+ years Engineering Management experience or 8+ years Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Significant experience in Liquid Handling Systems for traditional and non-traditional automotive clients
- Ability to lead detail and layout personnel through the completion of the machine design
- Experience must include background in detailing, layout, conceptual design as well as checking & approving designs before release to the shop floor.
- Willing to work in office and interface with shop floor as required
- Willing to work overtime when required (average hours per week are 48-55)
- Willing to travel when required (domestic and international)
- Self-Disciplined, team player with an incredibly high interpersonal skills
- Must be sales savvy and comfortable dealing with people at all levels of client’s organizations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize new design then follow through to completion
- Ability to specify fabrication materials (steel, alum, plastic, etc.) for client systems
- Ability to size process equipment and have detailed understanding of their functions
- Knowledge in electrical systems, design, programming, etc.
- Knowledge in specifying machining requirements
- Knowledge in specifying welding requirements
- Must be able to prioritize, schedule and delegate work assignments, work within a collaborative and driven team and directly supervise day-to-day Engineering tasks of direct reports
Restaurant General Manager
Live Mas and start your new career with Taco Bell!
Great Lakes Taco, a franchisee of Taco Bell is seeking a General Manager candidates to lead our teams! If you think you have what it takes to work with one of the most stable and successful brands in the entire QSR industry, we are interested in you!
We are looking for energetic, professional and confident people to help lead our restaurants.
The General Manager oversees the daily operations, personnel, work environment and ensures a consistent and positive customer experience. If you pride yourself in being a leader, and enjoy the challenge of building a successful team, Taco Bell might be the right fit for you. Come be a part of our team!
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Fully train and develop all employees including Management staff.
Communicate and delegate work in a clear, precise, appropriate manner.
Hold employees accountable for their performance by providing accurate, timely employee evaluations and feedback; effectively counseling and motivating employees on job related matters, and accurately and consistently documenting employee performance.
Help employees establish meaningful goals and follow up on employee goal progress while providing assistance as needed.
Ensure store is open during designated hours and maintain adequate staff.
Make employee schedules.
Maintain store image standards each day, insure compliance of all employees to the company uniform policy, and see that employees present themselves in a neat, clean, and professional manner.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Paid Vacation and Paid Time off (the longer you're with us the more time we give you!)
This is a great opportunity to build a career with a growing company. We are opening multiple new restaurants in the next three years creating plenty of opportunities for advancement. With a career at Great Lakes Taco your hard work will not go unnoticed!
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You're also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
Restaurant General Manager behaviors include:
Ensuring the entire restaurant team is properly trained and developed.
Interacting well with customers, Taco Bell management and the restaurant team.
Resolving conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
Making sure your team understands and acts on business priorities.
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services, is seeking talented, customer focused Receptionists to join our tax office teams. These are seasonal positions, where you will work a flexible, varied schedule between the months of January and April. If you do well, there are opportunities to work in subsequent seasons and also opportunities for advancement!
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
About the position…
Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
Other duties as assigned
What you will bring to the team…
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Previous experience in a customer service environment
It would be even better if you also had…
Sales and/or marketing experience
Previous experience in a customer service environment
Ability to multi-task
Strong organizational and time-management skills
Knowledge of cash registration operations is helpful
Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred
About H&R Block…
The H&R Block purpose is simple. To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We've been true to that purpose since the beginning when brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded the company in 1955. Since that time, we've grown to have more than 12,000 company-owned and franchise retail locations around the world.
People are often surprised when they begin working at H&R Block. Our company is forward thinking and innovative. Our leadership is accessible. Our associates are welcoming and bring unique and diverse perspectives. We believe we are better together. We are also curious, creative and determined to be the best we can be. Now that is something to feel great about!
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
We’re hiring for a full-time Location Manager to join our team in Holly, MI. As a Location Manager, you will be leading all operations, service, inventory management, distribution, logistics and adhere to budget for the location. You will be leading service technicians in the field, on-site and remotely as well as interacting with customers on service needs. This is a new location and we're looking for someone to help create processes and workflow as we grow. You will be working closely with the main headquarters located in Nebraska. You will be required to travel to NE for the initial training period (at least 30 days) and occasional travel after.
We Offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, up to $200 in company clothing and PTO.
Our ideal candidate brings:
- 5+ years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferable with a Service Manager/Operations Manager background in a dealership environment
- Strong leadership with the ability to implement and execute changes, set expectations with customers and team members, meet deadlines with a high attention to details
- A shared passion for our mission of Helping People Grow with a focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Lead and manage a team of two service technicians including performance management, motivation, training, scheduling
- Manage all distribution and delivery logistics of products in the MI location
- Ensure sufficient and accurate inventory levels in the MI location
- Ensure accurate entry into ERP system
- Focus on profitability of the location with an understanding of the implications of business decisions on the bottom line
- Delegate and distribute work amongst service technicians for efficient and timely repairs while overseeing quality of repairs
- Ensure customer satisfaction by monitoring service department and interacting with the customers on feedback of their experience
- Support Service calls and diagnose/troubleshoot equipment in person or by phone
- Support team in equipment repair
- Collaborate with the main office on inventory levels, forecasts and growth plans
- Ensure a safe work environment, execute 5S and DOT compliance
- Assess staffing needs and recruit staff
Lead Teacher - Early Childhood Development
- Develop, implement, and assess age appropriate lesson plans
- Provide an environment that ensures the health and safety of all children
- Responsible for classroom decorations
- Develop strong relationships and communication between parents/guardians and other staff
- Have a sense of humor
- Use positive guidance and discipline in the classroom
- Follow all policies and procedures including licensing regulations
- Be kind person
- Participate in professional development opportunities
- Have an optimistic outlook on life
- Excellent judgment as well as problem solving/decision making abilities
- Effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN!!
- Keep children entertained and safe
- Interact with children to support learning, playing and creating
- Meet the needs of individual children
- Change diapers and toilet train
- Keep app updated hourly
- Fill out a variety of forms on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean classroom and playground
- Be happy to come to The Breakie Bunch everyday
- You have an associate’s degree or higher in Early Childhood
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a lead in a classroom
- You have a positive attitude
- You have CPR/First Aid training or are willing to get it
- You are willing to get a TB test and background check
- You are at least 18 years or older
- Paid continuing education
- Supportive, encouraging work environment
- Paid CPR and first aid training
- IRA contribution plan
- Eligibility for T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship (90% of tuition and books paid for plus a yearly bonus)
- Paid holiday and vacation time (full-time employees)
- Discounted childcare
- Secluded break room
- Weekly paid planning time (for lead teachers)
- Direct deposit
- No night or weekend hours
Location: Auburn Hills , MI
Duration: 6 months
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Job Level Specific Duties
• Minimum of 6+ years overall IT experience: including 4+ years of Informatica ETL development and integration experience.
• Candidate must be experienced in Informatica Power Center.
• They will be developing workflows and mappings to move and/or manipulate files that move between systems.
• Must be able to handle simple or complex manipulations.
• Develop, test and migrate ETL which moves or manipulates files
• Strong Automotive OEM experience a plus so that concepts of what is being moved in the files and impact to systems is easily understood
• Experienced in waterfall development methodology
• Identify technical issues & coordinate the resolution of these issues with extended team members from project team
• Create process and data flow diagrams for data movement capture where necessary
• Collaborate/communicate with project team and project manager as required
• Support functional testing and performance testing
• Work with technical delivery lead on project activities
• Ensure assigned work is implemented within project schedules
Key Technical Skills:
• Strong experience with Informatica Power Center
• Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Visio, Word, Excel, Access)
• Experience in both Unix platforms
• Be able to create or modify Perl scripts for job control and process flow
Typical Years of Experience:
• Typically requires 6 years
- Manage the plant gage and layout system to ensure an effective MSA system
- Liaisons with Ft-Engineering on new launches
- Experience in the field of metal manufacturing and materials required.
- Experience with and strong knowledge of APQP, PPAP, Control Plans, FMEA’s
- Must be able to apply root cause problem solving techniques using 5-Why, 8-D’s and like approaches
- Knowledge of Quality systems processes and procedures
- Maintain the equipment, facilities, and the staff with which to perform quality assurance functions. Included are laboratory and testing control, equipment calibration, operation training and evaluation, methods of quality assurance, records retention and information integrity.
- Knowledge of Supplier Quality Program
- Comprehensive knowledge of TS16949 and experienced with audits
- Understanding of quality tools and techniques
- Use of precision gages, computer and statistical methods
- Review engineering changes, product releases and recommend gages and equipment needed to ensure parts meet tolerances and specifications
- Experience with CMM operation
- Collects, analyzes, reports and monitors quality performance in areas of rejects, scrap, rework, vendor performance
- Establish tracking indicators, monitor and oversees the supplier based programs that includes both raw material and tooling vendors.
- Machining experience preferred
- Forging experience is a big plus
- Create quote numbers from opportunities brought in by Account Managers and maintain the quote tracking processes in place
- Coordinate with manager on tasks for the week including scheduling
- Process change orders
- Prepare accurate booking packages for transfer to Finance team
- Use a variety of software packages including MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and SAP
- Submit proposals into customer databases – training will be provided
- Update sales tracking through use of existing tools
- Update change order tracking using existing tools
- Generate and update documents such as memos, quotes and reports using existing software and templates.
- Work in a team setting. Consult with colleagues and internal team members in a professional manner
- Answer phone calls, take messages and route inquiries appropriately
- Arrange domestic and international travel with existing tools
- Accuracy of order booking packages
- Accuracy and completeness of proposal submissions
- Time management
- Identify potential bottlenecks
- Flexibility to work until completion of major proposals and month-end activities as needed
- HS diploma
- Equivalent experience of 5 years in an office setting.
- Moderate experience with SAP and MS Excel
- Technical writing skills and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Foster teamwork with strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptive, self-starter
- Multi-language capability a plus
- Experience with global customers
Hardware Controls Engineer
SummaryResponsible for designing and integration of hardware controls hardware engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes hardware product design, feasibility studies, preparation of specifications and technical documentation.
- Carries out engineering solutions and designs in compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer requirements and project specifications.
- Develop schematic hardware drawings and electrical cabinets.
- Prepare hardware documentation for customer approval, equipment build and ship to customer.
- Evaluates solutions in respect to feasibility and cost effectiveness.
- Addresses potential problems and carries out appropriate actions individually or proposes solutions to the project engineer depending on the severity of the problem.
- Regular attendance at the assigned job site(s).
Controls Hardware Engineer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!