White Sands Missile Range Job Description Sample
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Holloman Air Force Base,Nm)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home office work, remote contractor, remote work, stay at home contracting, telecommuting employment, work at home contractor, work at home position, work from home contractor, work from home employment, work from home work
RPT Laborer (Stocker) Holloman Main Store
UNDER CLOSE SUPERVISION OF THE STOCKROOM MANAGER OR OTHER DESIGNATED SUPERVISOR, REPLENISHES STOCK ON THE SALES FLOOR AS PART OF THE EARLY MORNING STOCKING CREW. PERFORMS A VARIETY OF MANUAL TASKS INVOLVING MODERATELY HEAVY PHYSICAL EFFORT.
TAKES MERCHANDISE FROM THE STOCKROOM TO THE SALES FLOOR. DISPLAYS AND REPLENISHES MERCHANDISE IN A NEAT AND PRESENTABLE FASHION IN ACCORDANCE WITH INSTRUCTIONS. ADVISES SUPERVISOR WHEN DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE IS FOUND. MAY PRICE-MARK MERCHANDISE, AS REQUIRED.
MOVES MERCHANDISE TO SALES FLOOR USING HAND, ROLLER JACK, PALLET JACK, DOLLY, OR HAND TRUCK.
CLEANS FIXTURES AND REMOVES BOXES, TRASH, AND EXCESS MERCHANDISE FROM THE SALES FLOOR.
MAY PARTICIPATE IN TAKING INVENTORY AT REQUIRED INTERVALS.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
ACTIVELY COMMUNICATES/PROMOTES THE BENEFITS OF THE IN-STORE CREDIT CARD TO CUSTOMERS IN ORDER TO DRIVE SALES GROWTH AND INCREASE CUSTOMER LOYALTY Supervisor No Job Qualifications EDUCATION: HIGH SCHOOL OR EQUIVALENT. CREDITABLE JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE MAY BE SUBSTITUTED FOR THE EDUCATION REQUIREMENT ON A 9 MONTHS FOR 9 MONTHS BASIS.
If a sufficient number of qualified candidates do not apply, the minimum qualifications may be lowered without reposting. Additional Qualifications/Requirements MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 0. Salary Minimum $9.82 Salary Maximum $11.46 Number of Positions Remaining 1 Removal Date 21-Feb-2018 SDL2017
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Top Pay OTR Truck Driving Jobs In New Mexico (Holloman Air Force Base,Nm)
- Starting Pay: $.47 to $.50 per practical mile, depending on experience
- Annual Pay: The top 25% of Crete OTR drivers average over $76,000 yearly
- Days on the road: 45
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
Type: Company, National OTR
- Job Type:
- Cruise speed of 65 mph
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Contributed $8 million towards employee profit sharing in 2017!
- Pet Policy
- 2 Dogs or Cats
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
- No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
Associated topics: dispatcher, fleet, fleet management, handler, management, manager trainee, service manager, svce, technician, union
Occupational Therapist OT Jobs (Holloman Air Force Base,Nm)
Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Occupational Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, OTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Occupational Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Occupational Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Now Hiring CDL A Truck Drivers! No Experience Needed!
Focused On You.
The flexibility you deserve.
The support you need.
Mesilla Valley is hiring non-experienced CDL-A Drivers in the El Paso area!
If you are looking for the best truck driver job, but you have little or no experience, no problem! Mesilla Valley Transportation offers the best driver training program; you can expect the best experienced trainers and certified instructors.
- Professional Truck Driver Training
- Certified Driver Instructors
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Home Time
- Benefits after 60 days
- CDL Class A
- 21 years of age or older
- No more than three moving violations in the last two years
Emergency Medical Technician - PRN (Otero County) In Alamogordo, NM
• We are a company of passionate, committed people, and we don't do things like other companies.
• We hire and keep great people! We pay well, train well, and treat our people well. As a result, our annual turnover among full-time clinical team members is shockingly low.
• We WOW our clients and build long-term relationships: our average client tenure is more than 15-years! Join us, and you join a family.
Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic responsibilities will include:
• Providing rapid response to medical emergencies throughout the correctional facility
• Initializing book-in screening (if approved and trained)
• Assessing and identifying health problems of new inmates and developing medical records during initial triage and book-in
• Administering prescribed treatment to inmate patients as needed and medically required, within licensing authorization
• Meeting regularly with the Health Services Administrator to review Technician services administered to inmate patients
• Must be competent in handling emergencies utilizing basic life support equipment
• Successful completion of an Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic course
• Unrestricted current certification or registration in state of practice
• Prior experience in a correctional or jail setting preferred
• Must obtain and maintain security clearance with the client as a requisite for initial and/or continued employment
• Must maintain all certifications, educational requirements, licensing, etc. for this position
• Excellent benefit package for full-time to include Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401K and Continuing Education Allowance
Correctional healthcare will surprise you. If you want to be part of our family, and think you have what it takes to WOW us, we invite you to check us out!
Emergency Medical Technician, EMT, Paramedic, Emergency Medical Technician, EMT, Paramedic, Emergency Medical Technician, EMT, Paramedic
MANY WOULD NEVER BELIEVE WORKING IN A JAIL COULD BE THE ULTIMATE JOB FOR A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, but at CMGC our staff turnover rate is amazingly under 10%, and literally hundreds of team members have been with us for 5, 10, 15, 20 and even 25 years. Why? Because we train well, pay well, and treat our team like family.
Maybe it's helping a population in need, the challenge, our compassionate culture, or our guiding principle to Always Do the Right Thing!, but whatever the reason, if you're looking to help people and join a family instead of a company, we have over 33 years of hiring and keeping the best people, and WE WANT TO MEET YOU.
Medical Scribe - Start Your Career In Healthcare! - Paid Training!
Start Your Career in Healthcare! No Previous Experience Required! Part-time and full-time positions available!
The central role of the Medical Scribe is to relieve the physician of clerical or secretarial duties; thus allowing the physician to focus more directly on clinical care. The scribe observes the physician during patient encounters and performs documentation on the physicians behalf. Under the direction of the physician, they enter information into the patients electronic or written chart. At the physicians request, the scribe must be able to locate past medical records, prior lab/radiology results, or past visit histories for the physician to review. Additionally, within the EMR itself the scribe needs the ability to enter data into the chart on the physicians behalf. All scribe-entered data is reviewed and authenticated by the physician.
The role of a ScribeAmerica Scribe offers exciting first-hand experience in healthcare and full one-on-one shifts working with board certified physicians. The job is second-to-none for exposure to medicine, disease processes, medical decision-making and procedures performed in hospitals and outpatient facilities.
-Offers one-on-one time with physicians
-Exposure to an emergency or outpatient environment
-Paid training providing a crash course in medicine including terminology, disease processes, emergency procedures, medications, medical decision making and more
-Excellent resume builder for medical school or start to your career in healthcare
-Great alternative career for those interested in CNA, MA, EMT, or Paramedic careers
-Must have a high school diploma or GED. A college degree, or current enrollment in a health related program is preferred
-Computer and typing skills are required - minimum of 45 WPM
-Familiarity with medical knowledge preferred
-A responsible and mature individual with a passion for medicine
POSITION TYPE: Entry-level. Part-Time typically 2-3 shifts per week. Full-time 4-5 shifts per week. Average shift is between 8-12 hours. Hours will vary depending on location and specialty.
Opportunities for advancement for those who qualify. Apply today!
HOW TO APPLY: www.scribeamerica.com/apply
Residential Insurance Inspector
Property inspection company is currently seeking a Field Representative to service Alamogordo, NM to perform residential property inspections. No licensing required. Experience is preferred and some construction background is helpful.
Field representative is responsible for accurate and timely completion and submission of field reports of the residential properties via our website.
- Accept electronic inspections as they are ordered
- Complete the inspection in the field by following guidelines and requirements
- Returning completed inspections electronically via our website on the internet from home
- Conduct oneself in a professional, courteous manner while appropriately dressed
- Computer skills
- High speed internet
- Reliable transportation
- Must submit to a background/drug check and have a clean MVR
This job requires the Field Representative to visit multiple residential properties, obtain photos, and measurements accurately and efficiently. Ideal candidate is responsible and must possess the ability to efficiently manage their time, and communicate effectively with property owners/office staff. Must be willing to cover a 50 mile radius.
Payment is per inspection completed and fees can vary based on coverage area and volume of work.
We proudly encourage Military Vets to send a resume with contact information.
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Alamogordo, NM
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution West LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!