Whitehall Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Whitehall
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThe Road Mechanic prevents and corrects equipment malfunctions at the customer job site for all types of equipment (e.g., mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic equipment), including diagnosing complex equipment problems while following all safety rules. Acts as a professional representative of Sunbelt Rentals with the customer.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Services and oversees repairs of all types of equipment to ensure proper working condition at the job site
• Conducts preventive maintenance to avoid unnecessary repairs and down time in the field
• Performs safety inspections on equipment
• Maintains a safe shop work environment and company vehicle
• Effectively communicates equipment issues with customers and supervisor to ensure customer satisfaction
• Adheres to all company, governmental and equipment related safety requirements
• Attends and participates in all Profit Center Meetings
• On a daily basis, position requires driving for many hours at a stretch, loading and unloading cargo, and considerable lifting, carrying, and walking each day
• Performs other duties assigned as assigned by the manager
• 4+ years’ experience as mechanic with Diesel equipment
• Trade school or Technical training desirable
• MUST have own tools
• DOT Physical Examination (Medical card)
• Exhibit a clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety and a high level of safety consciousness
• Ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments
• Ability to diagnose and trouble shoot complex equipment problems
• Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Must be physically able to work in a jobsite environment for extensive periods to include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, squatting, crouching, and reaching
• Must be physically able to work in extreme conditions on job sites
• Night / Weekend On-Call work required
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor - Lehigh Valley Mall
Do you like helping others excel? Do you like interacting with customers and finding ways to make them happy? Do you like partnering with peers to get big results? Well, being a Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor at JCPenney might be a perfect fit! Come be a part of our team.
Your role is to supervise and engage a team of Fine Jewelry associates to deliver an amazing shopping experience that will delight our customer, creating loyalty that will have them coming back to the store for years to come! You will be expected to provide great Customer service and sales; sales floor leadership and staff supervision; scheduling to meet coverage, along with an ability to provide dynamic leadership, and consistent execution of the elements that drive sales.
Skill and Characteristics:
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Coaching- Coaches others and provides meaningful insights, candid feedback and clear direction to help the team grow, develop and perform; creates an environment of fairness by being approachable and honest
Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor- Lehigh Valley Mall
Whitehall, PA, United States - Lehigh Valley Mall 500 Lehigh Valley Mall
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Post a Job
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Post a Job
Class A CDL National Fleet Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Earn between $60k-$71k as a National Fleet Flatbed Truck Driver with Roehl.
You may have heard of Roehl as a place to start your trucking career, but it’s also the place where experienced flatbed truck drivers come to grow and thrive in their careers. In our OTR Flatbed Fleet, you’ll secure and haul unique flatbed freight in areas mostly east of I-35. Roehl has opportunities for your personal career development, and as an experienced driving professional, you can participate in the Your Choice Pay Plan, a specialized payment plan that allows you to earn a pay increase each quarter, up to our top rate.
Get the Advantages You Deserve:
Top pay & home time
Comprehensive benefits package
Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
Your Choice Pay Plan
Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
24/7 maintenance support
Experienced drivers who live in our Primary Commercial Zone receive an additional 2 cents per mile in their base rate, and 2 cents per mile transition pay for their first year. You can also add up to $10k to your yearly income by serving as a Driver Trainer, or by referring other drivers.
Class A drivers with at least 6 months of recent driving experience
Post a Job
Cdl-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck Driver
Growing our legacy means growing your flatbed business. Start earning your BIG SIGN-ON BONUS with Independent Contractor opportunities!
- Big Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Up to $5,000 sign-on bonuses
- 70% of Haul
100% Fuel surcharge
No Trailer Rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
At Boyd Bros., we are bound by values that reinforce your success. There’s a reason one out of every six of our drivers and contractors is a Million Miler.
Contact recruiters to learn more about independent contractor flatbed trucking opportunities at Boyd!
Post a Job
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver - OTR
Taylor Truck Line Inc. has opportunities "Taylored" to fit Your Success
Dedicated (Dry Van):
Location: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois
Primary lanes are along interstate 90 and 94 in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Earn up to $.41 cents on all miles with an average of 2300 to 3200 miles a week.
Home time for this area is 5-6 days out with 2 days home. Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, Volvo 730 and Volvo 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
OTR General Freight (Dry Van):
Primary lanes consist of Midwest and Southeast. Earn up to $.41 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week. OTR drivers typically stay out 10-14 days with 2 days home; some routes run 14+ days out with 4 days home. 60% drop and hook freight! Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
OTR Pad Wrap (Dry Van):
Primary lanes are East of I-35 but can be all 48 states. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week. Plus with Pad Wrap loads, Taylor will pay you $100 to fold the blankets in the trailer. Home time for our drivers in this division is 14 days out with guaranteed 4 days home. Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
Regional General Freight (Dry Van):
Locations: Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Kansas City, MO; Charlotte NC; Advance, NC; Winston –Salem, NC; Memphis, TN; and Portland, TN
Primary lanes are Midwest and Southeast. Earn up to $.41 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week.
Home time in these areas is 7 days out with 2 days home. 60% drop and hook freight! Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
Post a Job
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Usage BACH_a33d1a it
Post a Job
Travel Physical Therapist (Pt) Jobs - (8, 13, & 16 Week Contracts) (Wh
Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer, Physical Therapist are one of the specialties that have the most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment locations and pay rates
Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Physical Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, PTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Physical Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Physical Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur