Whitestown Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
Company Drivers - Student Drivers
Company Driver Opportunities Available$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
Company Driver Opportunities Available:
$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
$450 quarterly safety bonuses
95% of drivers are home weekly or more
80% of drivers are on dedicated routes
Finishing Program for Student Drivers
24/7 breakdown and operations support
Free truck-to-truck calls
Passenger rider program
Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
Anytime Fitness discounts
First year of GPS mapping provided
XM Satellite service provided
Tuition reimbursement (student drivers)
$60,091 average yearly pay, plus bonuses
Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Basic Retirement Options
$1000 Minimum Weekly Pay - for Open Board Drivers
$15 per hour detention pay
Reimbursement for Hazmat endorsement plus round-trip mileage
Student Driver Finishing Program
$600/week pay when in training
$1,000/wk minimum eligible right after training
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/favorable CSA score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Independent Contractors allow our company to continue to grow by providing needed power to meet our customer's needs that our company could not do alone.
$2,000 Escrow Funded by Crum
Settlements are Paid Weekly
100% Pass Through of Fuel Surcharge
Average IC Earnings- $1.10/mile ALL MILES + $.40 Fuel Surcharge= $1.50 TOTAL ALL MILES
No Cost Financing for Truck Base Plates
Toll Pass Modules Provided
Layover & Detention Pay
Discounted Maintenance Service Available
Fuel Discounts & Fuel Efficient Smartway Certified Trailers
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must have a CDL A
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/Favorable CSA Score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Crum Trucking is a transportation company with a modern logistics focus. Our company is family owned, built on honesty, and trust through our employees to our customers. We provide each driver with the training and support needed to grow professionally and personally.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Dedicated Run With Daily Home Tim
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- Sign-on Bonus for Experienced Drivers
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Home Daily
- No touch freight
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class CDL A
- 6 months of recent truck driving experience
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
1St, 2Nd Or 3Rd Shift Forklift Operator
We are recruiting a Forklift to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Minimum 6 months experience operating forklift. Sit down, Stand up, Reach, and Cherry Pickers
1st, 2nd & 3rd shift opportunities!
At the direction of the General Manager, oversee the day-to-day activities of the restaurant. Assists the General Manager with developing and implementing plans to ensure the long-term success of the restaurant. Maintains optimal execution of daily operations. Responsible for leadership of PAR hourly staff. Provides and promotes elevated customer service.Responsibility
Ensures proper implementation of all operational policies and procedures. Guarantees consistency of delivering fresh, high quality food that has been prepared in a proper manner. Ensures high standards of quality control, sanitation, health, and safety as established by industry standards and laws. Arranges to have equipment repaired or maintained. Accurately estimates quantity and ensures preparation of food and beverage necessary to meet daily demands while minimizing waste. Ensures optimal operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. Schedules staff work hours and ensures that peak dining hours are optimally covered. Maintains appropriate records and reporting as required by Corporate Office.
Maintains a diverse and motivated PAR hourly staff that will achieve and maintain high standards of operation and exceptional guest experiences. Retains top talent and promotes a positive environment by developing restaurant employees through ongoing training, modeling, and providing outstanding leadership. Responsible for every aspect of the hiring process for all employees. Completes and maintains performance reviews and other required personnel records.
Achieves and maintains a high level of customer service and ensures customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved. Dedicated to providing the best possible experiences for our guests. Takes responsibility for upholding Cracker Barrel Old Country Store customer satisfaction reputation.Qualifications
High school diploma and 2 years restaurant operations experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College classes or degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field preferred but not required.
In-depth knowledge of restaurant operations.
Basic knowledge of accounting practices, principles, and profit and loss factors.
Excellent social intelligence and interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent team-building skills.
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Warehouse Associates Needed Immediately!
We are looking for fast paced and hardworking warehouse associates to join our new location and team in Whitestown, Indiana!
Hyperikon is a LED lighting company full of talented, enthusiastic people who enjoy coming to work every day. The position offers a competitive hourly wage, room for growth, complete health benefits, 9 paid holidays, 401K plan, unlimited foosball games, on-site batting cages, and quarterly company outings and events.
Job Details: M-F 8AM-4:30PM $12.50-$16.00/hr DOE
Full time/long term position with room for growth, OT may be offered on an as needed basis
Full time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and vacation pay
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will help with general warehouse duties at our brand-new location. Picking, packing, forklift, quality control, and coordinating incoming and outgoing shipment activities will be a part of daily actives.
- General warehouse duties- other duties assigned as needed
- Unload containers as they come in
- Restack pallets
- Place labels and ship material
- Shrink wrap and appropriately package materials before shipment
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Pick/pack, ship and receive orders
- Maintenance on forklifts
- Quality control
- Previous experience in warehouse, shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Forklift experience preferred
- Shipping/receiving experience preferred
- Ability to handle physical workload- up to 50lbs
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Have a strong work ethic and good moral character
- Ability to thrive in fast-paces environment and learn new skills quickly
- RF scan gun experience preferred
Lauded innumerously, Hyperikon has been able to redefine the standard of customer service throughout the LED Lighting Industry by adhering to a customer-centric approach creating an unique individualized support experience. Based in sunny San Diego, CA and boasting a healthy size of only 30+ employees, Hyperikon prides itself on employee appreciation and development. Our goal is to cultivate a freeform, genuine, relational, energetic and synergized culture where employees are empowered to achieve, grow and excel.
Industrial Controls Technician III Position Available
I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm seeking to fill an Industrial Controls Technician III position for a prominent clientof ours. This position is working in Whitestown, IN - Details for the position is as follows:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sunday to Thursday 3pm to 11:30pm
- Under general supervision of the Systems Manager (Materials Handling Equipment and Automated Picking Systems) responsible for supporting the effective use and functionality of the automated equipment within a fully automated enabled Distribution Center.
- Ensures effective preventative maintenance plans and schedules for all facility equipment and systems.
- Diagnoses Materials Handling Equipment and Automated Picking System-related error conditions occurring in the Distribution Center and repairs appropriately.
- Oversees any maintenance modifications and/or system upgrades of Materials Handling Equipment and
- Automated Picking System controls.
- Assesses the efficiency of materials handling equipment and automated picking systems and defines necessary modifications.
- Manages the inventory of spare parts.
- Requires some technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years related and progressively responsible experience; strong electrical background preferred.
- Excellent technical and operational knowledge of mechanical electrical and electronic equipment and systems
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLCs) preferred
- Ability to read and interpret CAD layouts illustrated parts breakdown (IPB) diagrams and electrical circuitry diagrams and drawings.
- Strong aptitude for repair and maintenance activities
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of computer systems and personal computers
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with your resume attached
Benefits & Requirements
Company Driver Benefits:
Get Home Daily
No Forced Dispatch
Find a Rewarding Career
Work with a Family-Friendly Company
Gain Versatile Experience
Receive Competitive Pay
Health, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
Have a Better Work-Life Balance
12 Months of Verifiable Class A CDL Experience Within the Last Three Years
23 Years of Age or Older
Have a Clean Driving Record (No DUI's within the past 7 years)
Have No Failed/Refused Drug Screens within the Past 3 Years
Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen and DOT Physical
CDL A Owner Operators
Local Intermodal Owner OperatorsWe Are A 100% Independent Contractors Fleet
Owner Operator Benefits
Safety Incentive: $1,200 to $4,000 Annually
No transaction fee for fuel
Home Nights & Weekends
Hazmat Paid on each hazmat load
$100 - $300 Incentive for ever clean roadside inspection
Great FSC Program
Deep "Cost+" Fuel Discounts
$500 Hazmat Bonus
Mostly Drop & Hook Freight
For our Savannah, GA location: We are offering a $500 HazMat Sign on Bonus
Owner Operator Requirements
Must be 23 years of age
Class "A" CDL
18 Months verifiable tractor/trailer experience
Favorable accident record
Drug test and current DOT physical
TWIC Card (port cities only)
Hazmat preferred, but not required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!