Whiting Job Description Sample
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Truck Drivers Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-###-####
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
CDL A Driver - OTR & Regional Routes Available!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Coffee Shop Manager
Veterans Canteen Service is a Federal agency, seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Operations Manager with strong leadership skills to assist with the day to day operations of our Patriot Cafés and Patriot Stores in the VA Medical Center.
This person must have proven operations management experience in food/retail industry. We are seeking managers who are dedicated with a commitment to excellence, professionalism, and a passion to serve others.
Duties Include: Inventory control, labor cost, and budget management. P&L experience in a multi-unit fast food or full service restaurant environment. Develops and implements local promotional programs. Supervise assigned personnel. Conducts interviews and recommends selections and all other personnel actions.
Excellent customer service and communication and interpersonal skills
Must have at least 1 year of direct food/retail exp.
Must be able to pass background check
Must have demonstrated experience managing a staff
Proficient computer skills using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel etc.)
Associate Degree preferred, but not required, in Business, Hospitality or Management
Serv-Safe certification required or obtained within 90 days of hire date.
POS System experience
Competitive Salary $32,365 - $34,521
Vacation Leave (13-26 days per year)
Sick Leave (13 days per year-Unlimited accumulation)
Paid Holidays (10 paid holidays each year)
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Federal Retirement Programs
Thrift Savings Plan (401K)
E-mail resume to the Operations Manager at VCSJOB@va.gov, make sure you have Attn: Recruiter-LU, Your City and State in the subject line.
To learn more about VCS, go to www.vacanteen.va.gov.
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT
Hammond-Whiting Care Center
Position type: PRN
Shift: Weekdays, Weekends, Holidays
The LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT provides direct rehab care in physical therapy to patients upon physician referral under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist (PT) in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in physical therapy (ASPT)
- Must be currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year experience in post-acute care or related setting preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Participates in community health matters/projects as appropriate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail
- Liaisons with patients, families, support departments, etc., to adequately plan for patient needs
- Must demonstrate good body mechanics at all times
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient care,, documentation and therapy software responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to follow physical therapy treatment plans for patients under direction of the supervising PT
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely
- Must be able to utilize therapy software appropriately and accurately
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
We offer competitive pay in a team-oriented environment.
For more information on our location, visit us at http://hammondwhitingconvalescentcenter.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Whiting, INAPPLY NOW
No longer simply nursing homes, Life Care offers more services in order to meet the needs of residents and patients across the country. Through the years, Life Care added Alzheimer and dementia care, assisted and independent living facilities, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and on-site physicians.
Life Care continues to look for innovative ways to enhance resident and patient care. The same passion for resident-centered care, that started in 1970, still fuels Life Care today.
Today Life Care operates or manages more than 200 skilled nursing, rehabilitation, Alzheimers and senior living campuses in 28 states
Field Agent Insurance Sales
Do well for yourself while doing good for others. Explore a career with one of the strongest, most highly rated insurance companies in North America.
As an agent with the Knights of Columbus, you'll have the opportunity to chart your own course while earning what you're worth. Once contracted, our goal is to make sure you hit the ground running. Our training program includes invaluable classroom and field experience, access to our online university, ongoing supervision and support, as well as reimbursement for professional development throughout your career. From the day you start, you will be given an exclusive group of members and their families who will turn to you for their financial needs.
Knights of Columbus agents work with fellow members and council officers to grow the organization and ensure every Knight has the financial protection they deserve. Primary responsibilities include assisting Catholic families in planning for their future by completing a financial assessment and customizing an insurance solution to suit their needs.
Established agents enjoy the flexibility of being able to plan their own work schedules and activities. Other benefits include:
- Unlimited earning potential and competitive commissions
- Performance incentives and award trips
- Noncontributory pension plan
- 401(k) plan (U.S. only)
- Life, health and disability benefits
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (no sales experience required)
- Solid work ethic
- Financially stable
- Effective time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred but not required
Careers with Knights of Columbus Insurance require membership in the Order.
Keough Mechanical Corp.
Position Title: Plumbing Estimator
Location: Merrillville, Indiana
Keough Mechanical Corp., a full-service mechanical contracting corporation, offers services that extend beyond the boundaries of traditional plumbing and heating projects. Celebrating our 71st year of business, our team of experienced professionals handles projects of all scopes and sizes, with particular emphasis and specialization in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors of the marketplace. Keough Mechanical Corp. offers the following capabilities:
- Spec work
- New construction and building additions
- Plumbing services in the areas of commercial, industrial, institutional, residential covering new projects, repair work, and remodeling
- Licensed in the following states:
- Illinois (including Chicago)
As a growing plumbing contractor, looking to expand in the Chicago Metropolitan and Northern Indiana markets, we are currently searching for an experienced Commercial Plumbing Estimator who excels in the use of on-screen take-off estimating software.
- Estimate plumbing / piping projects
- Design plumbing / piping projects
- Attend pre-bid project site reviews as scheduled by General Contractors and/or owner if requested
- Be efficient in writing scope of work narratives
- Meet proposal scheduled deadlines
- Compile and finalize the estimate within time deadline and participate in team reviews with management on bid day
- Communicate over the telephone in following up recent proposals and for the solicitation of General Contractors in obtaining bidding opportunities
- Provide Assistance to Project Managers and Field Superintendents with plumbing / piping estimates, design, drawings and documentations
- Be able to create, record, track, and support Change Order Requests
- Locate, notify, and send bid information to subcontractors and vendors requesting quotations for outsourced work
- Be a Team player who can do what it takes to get the job done
- Have an attitude that takes ownership of your work
- Strong ambition to succeed
- Work ethic of loyalty, integrity, pride, and accountability
- Must have minimum five (5) verifiable years of related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management and/or Technology, Engineering or related discipline is a PLUS
- Experienced with on-screen take-off software, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe
- Know the complete estimating process from start to finish
- Knowledge of plumbing and codes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- 401K with employer contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- Private office
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume along with salary requirements to Kelly Keough at the email address listed below:
- Mr. Kelly Keough
- Keough Mechanical Corp.
- 2046 East 88th Drive
- Merrillville, Indiana 46410
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Website: www.keoughmechanical.com
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
Class A CDL Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!