Whittier Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Delivery Truck Driver
Company: Sysco Los Angeles
• Zip Code: 91789
• Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
• Minimum Years of
>• Position Type: Non-Exempt
• Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food, food products, supplies and equipment to a wide range of customers who prepare meals away from home. From restaurants, hospitals and schools to hotels, military bases and entertainment venues, we serve every type of foodservice establishment. We're all about food and everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of 65,000 dedicated associates in more than 200 locations across North America and beyond, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers' expectations in order to be their most valued and trusted business partner.
On your mark.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a tractor trailer and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
It takes a special kind of driver to work for Sysco. Do you have what is takes?
- Yes, age is just a number but drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- License to drive - requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
- We are a drug-free workplace - must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Let's talk - requires ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have brains - basic math skills are important.
- Don't forget the brawns - our drivers frequently lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Winning attitude and approachable personality is a necessity.
- Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of times all are required in order to successfully meet customers' needs.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up. Are you ready to join us?
Sysco also leads when it comes to pay and benefits for drivers:
- Competitive wages plus productivity incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Uniforms, and
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also being a shareholder
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time
Set Designer - Whittier High School **Position May Close Sooner If Suf
Set Designer - Whittier High School Position May Close Sooner if Sufficient Applicant Pool Received
Whittier Union High School District
Number Openings: (At time of posting)
Length of Work Year:
Hours are Flexible
$3,476.00 Annual Stipend
10/19/2017 Application Deadline:
Until Filled Employment Type:
Part Time Length of Work Year:
Hours are Flexible Salary:
$3,476.00 Annual Stipend Number Openings: (At time of posting)
1 Contact: Kelley Ambriz Email: Phone: 1031
Job Description / Essential Elements:
Click Here to View
Requirements for Applying
Copy of Transcript
Letter of Introduction
Letter(s) of Recommendation (1 dated within the last year)
Proof of HS Graduation
Requirements for Applying
Copy of Transcript
Letter of Introduction
Letter(s) of Recommendation (1 dated within the last year)
Proof of HS Graduation
APPLY (CURRENT EMPLOYEES ONLY) APPLY
Back To Search Results Page SDL2017
Experienced Cdl-A OTR Team Drivers
CDL-A Team Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Marten!Marten Transport is currently seeking team truck drivers for runs across the U.S.! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.If you do not meet the production goals right away, you ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you ve earned your 2 CPM raise.Learn the details of how you can earn more take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!There is so much to gain!Premium benefits package & top earnings
Average 5,000 miles/weekFrequent home time
Excellent freight network
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!Driver RequirementsCurrent CDL-AHazMat preferred
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Hiring Areas:Phoenix, AZ; Stockton, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX
Associated topics: class a cdl team driving, class b cdl team driving, otr team, partner, team class a cdl, team class a cdl driver, team class b cdl driving, team class c cdl driving, team driving, team trucker
Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse - RN - Van Nuys - Training Available
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.If you haven't considered Nephrology before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.What you can expect:* Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient setting.* A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work alongside technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers, physicians and the center manager.
Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier patients.
Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
Fast paced. Our RNs oversee up to 12 patients at a given time, and up to 3 Patient Care Technicians who assist with patient observations, measuring stats and machine set-up. You will work hard with your head, heart and hands each day.
Schedule. Shifts are typically 12 hours, 3 days/week, Mon-Sat (closed Sundays). Schedule times will vary by location but most of our RNs work early morning or day shifts between 4am-10pm. Some holidays required.
Clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of facilities meeting or exceeding CMS's standards in the government's two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.What we'll provide:* In-classroom and hands on training: if you are new to dialysis, we'll provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support to guide you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.
Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement.* 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you.
Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child and elder care and so much more
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations* A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you'd want your own care to be* Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and OutlookYou might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):* Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN)Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients? Take the first step at offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer."
Associated topics: care, hospice, infusion, mhb, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, surgery, transitional
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings - we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
- Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Choose your own home time
- Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual safety & longevity incentives
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
- Pets & riders welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
- Interest Free Lease Purchase!
- .91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
- No Credit Check
- No down payment
- Automatics and Manuals available
- Affordable weekly payments
- A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
- HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
- Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
- New and Used equipment available
- Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
- Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3 rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
- Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
- APU's available on most equipment
- Large sleepers
- Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
- Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Class A CDL Truck Driver
CDL Class A Delivery Driver - McLane CompanyOur driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we're looking for more of it.Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company's foodservice distribution center in Riverside Meridian Parkway is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:McLane Delivery Drivers transport food and restaurant supplies by tractor trailer to a series of customer locations. We depend on them to make accurate, friendly deliveries and to unload them at each stop.VISIT OUR STANDING HIRING EVENTSEVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY FROM 8AM-5PMAPPLY AND INTERVIEW ON-SITE/SAME DAYMcLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:* Average annual income, $80K* Home Weekly
Local & Regional Routes (must be able to run both)* Generous Benefits
Health Benefits Day 1* Industry Leading 401(k) with Company MatchREQUIREMENTS:* 21 Years of Age, HS Diploma or GED* Must pass a hair follicle drug test
Must pass a criminal background check
Must Have 1 Year or 50,000 Miles of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
Meet DOT physical and medical requirementsLEARN MORE:* Click for More Information or to Apply Online is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.McLane Company is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, cdl a truck, company driver, company otr, company over the road, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driver, tanker truck driver
Experienced Team Truck Owner Operator - Cdl-A Drivers
CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs Offer Higher Miles & PayHazMat no longer required!Owner Operator Teams can average up to 7,000 miles/week!If your driving team is ready for steady freight and higher weekly mile averages, join UPS Freight today. Our owner operator team truck driving opportunities offer higher earnings with high weekly miles, great home time and other five-star rewards to help professional CDL team businesses like yours achieve success!Enjoy deliveries that are primarily terminal-to-terminal, 100% no touch freight, quick pay turnaround with no hidden fees and more:Competitive earning rates starting at $1.05/mile5,000 7,000 average weekly miles
Practical pay on all miles
Paid fuel surcharge
Plates & permits provided at no charge
Safety & recruiting bonuses
Fuel & tire discountsPAID fuel & road taxes
Great rates on insurance
PrePass Plus for paid tolls & scales
No NYC driving90% drop & hook
No trailer fees
Cargo & liability insurance
Pet & rider programs
Earn more as you grow with UPS!Starting rate: $1.05/mileAfter 12 months: $1.06/mileAfter 18 months: $1.065/mileAfter 24 months: $1.07/mileWhen you run with an industry leader like UPS Freight, your team enterprise is backed by dependable freight and incomparable support. If your team is interested in being part of one of the fastest growing truckload carriers, call our recruiters today to learn more about our truck driving opportunities!
Associated topics: great team, otr team, over the road team, team, team class a cdl driver, team class b cdl, team driver, team driving, team trucking, team trucking company
Hvac Service Technician
We are looking for an HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Service heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Automotive Dealership BDC Internet Sales And Appointment Setter
Honda Dealership looking for an Automotive Internet Sales and Business Development Specialist. If you have experience in the following fields you may be a good fit for this exciting position.
Office or Clerical Skills-Team Leader or Supervisor-Food Server or Hostess-Retail Sales or Electronic Sales-Cell Phone Sales-Call Center-Telemarketing. Retail clothing, appliances, cold calling
This candidate must be organized and efficient and must possess good computer and phone skills as well as a positive attitude. You must also have a sense of urgency and good leadership skills and excellent phone skills.
This department will handle all incoming internet leads with continuous follow-up. You will be responsible for turning leads into confirmed appointments for clients looking to purchase a vehicle.
- Free PAID Training and mentoring
- Top compensation package based on experience
- Matching 401K-Health Benefits
- Huge inventory of New and Pre-owned Vehicles
- Non-smoking atmosphere
- Very positive working environment
- Process oriented and Results Driven
- Professional Management
- Drug free environment
Salary or hourly plus commission will be based on experience. Please apply for this great opportunity and you will be contacted promptly to set up an interview. All interviews will be held at the dealership. Thank you for your interest in this position. APPLY NOW WE ONLY HAVE A FEW OPENINGS.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Wireless Sales Store Manager
Looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity? Do you want to do something that has a purpose and is valued? The wireless industry is booming and now is the perfect time to get involved with a rapidly developing business. As a Premier Agent for T-Mobile, we pride ourselves on offering superior customer service, advancement opportunities, and a fun success-driven work environment. Our company is growing rapidly in locations throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, and San Diego. We are currently seeking a motivated Sales Store Manager to join the team!
What Do YOU Get?!
- Growth OPPORTUNITIES in the booming wireless industry
- Hourly AND commission pay
- Monthly bonuses & contests
- Employee discounts on personal cell phone lines & accessories
- PTO (paid time off) accrues after 6th month of employment
- 401K Plan (when eligible)
- Medical, dental & vision insurance (when eligible)
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Translate high level marketing strategy into day-to-day actions
- Build a team of Associates and equip them with skills to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Use regular meetings with sales reps to discuss day-to-day operations, as well as upcoming store events, promotions and training
- Keep store performance scorecards, a tracking areas such as: operational compliance, team dynamics, store appearance, customer satisfaction, and a rolling list of improvement areas
- Pinpoint performance gaps, address them with a sense of urgency, and escalate serious issues when appropriate
- Identify gaps in operations compliance and procedures, and provide on-the-spot coaching
- Recognize and celebrate team successes
- Serve as a point of contact for job fairs /open houses
- Plan local events and promotions consistent with T-Mobile's marketing initiatives and branding
- Promote effective communication between stores in your market
- Analyze the store P&L for individual for performance gaps and opportunity areas
- Cultivate confidence in employees and inspire them to be passionate about customer satisfaction
- Abilities to train, motivate, coach and develop a successful sales team
- Stellar interpersonal skills
- Operational and financial performance management know-how especially site P&L
- Strong knowledge of common business applications (Web browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate financial results in sales individually & organizationally
- Bilingual highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of sales management & some wireless experience required
- Track record of high personal performance
- Flexible schedule (willing to work nights, weekends, & holidays)
- Reliable transportation
Join the HIT Mobile team, and be ready for a rewarding experience!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!