Wichita Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
The Manager contributes to strategic planning and program development and maintains 24 hour accountability. The Manager performs delegated duties and functions within the philosophy and overall scope of responsibility. Qualifications Education:
Bachelor's degree in Nursing Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) preferred Experience/
Three years supervisory experience Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including, but not limited to, administering treatments and medications, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other health care providers and providing education to patients and/or significant others Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively Possess personal computer skills Ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize Possess problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Business Systems Analyst
The KnowIt Group is currently interviewing for a Business Systems Analyst for a contract position with our client in Wichita, KS.
Members of this team value:
- Delivering high quality solutions, the team can be proud of
- Bringing people together, asking good questions, and listening to what is needed
- People and honor them for who they are.
- Professional relationships and mutual respect
- Honesty, and openess to providing and receiving honest feedback
- Supporting others in achieving success and serving of the greater good
- Leveraging other people’s skills to maximize value creation
- Serving others
- Practical problem solvers who are resourceful
- Humbly competent and open about your progress
- Willing to take risks within our risk tolerance level
- Responsible for your own mistakes
- Willing to learn and grow as we learn and grow together
- Comfortable with respectfully challenging at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and have a high attention to detail and can manage multiple projects across stakeholders
- Looking for an opportunity to join a growing organization
- Connecting with the business to develop and maintain strong working relationships, internalizing business strategies, and optimizing value capture while supporting digital transformation
- Defining project vision and strategy
- Working with the business to develop the business case (Venture Summary) on a project initiative.
- Driving project deliverables by maintaining, executing, and evaluating project plans
- Managing project scope by thoroughly understanding the business culture, environment and people
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the business processes and systems
- Working with users to collect business requirements for new applications that automate and optimize processes
- Translating business requirement into application features
- Identifying opportunities to leverage applications across the organization to minimize duplicate systems within the organization
- Designing creative prototypes according to specifications to help the business confirm requirements
- Collaborating on business requirements with IT professionals to develop, enhance and support new and existing applications
- Working with the business to develop test plans, test scenarios, and test cases that will be used to ensure application changes meet business functional and non-functional requirements
- Performing functional and non-functional testing prior to the launch of product enhancements and troubleshooting application issues
- Documenting requirements as user stories that communicate the expectations of the business to the project team, developers, and/or vendors
- Working with the business to develop an OCM strategy that will be used to improve the likelihood of end user adoption of new applications and major system changes
- Working with the business to develop training plans and training materials that will be used in the training of end users on new systems and enhancements
- Managing day-to-day client communications
- Facilitating the resolution of any obstacles that threaten our partnership with internal customers
- Recommending system solutions by analyzing the advantages and disadvantages of a custom developed solution versus purchased alternatives
- Keeping up with current trends by researching and experimenting with new technologies and software products
- Participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations aligned with the IT organizational objectives and career objectives
- Sharing knowledge and experiences with members of the organization
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience implementing IT systems
- Ability to solicit and capture effective requirements
- Ability to effectively facilitate discussions with multiple groups
- High initiative and a self-starter
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks
- Ability to provide clear documentation
- Understanding of accounting and finance processes
- Experience implementing and/or supporting enterprise ERP or other large-scale systems
- Experience implementing projects using Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of related IT system implementation experience
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Electrical Engineer (1193)
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team in a design focused role, which will involve performing power and lighting design functions for a variety of interesting projects including schools and universities, healthcare facilities / hospitals, commercial buildings, and municipal buildings.
Excellent compensation, benefits and advancement opportunities are available!
- BSEE or related degree
- EIT or PE preferred, but not required
- 2-5 years of experience in the electrical design of power and lighting systems for projects in the commercial, educational, healthcare, and/or municipal or government markets
- Experience working with industry softwares as well as both Revit and AutoCAD
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep - Wichita And Western Kansas
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Application Systems Analyst
The KnowIt Group is currently interviewing for a Application Systems Analyst for a contract position with our client in Wichita, KS.
The Application Systems Analyst (ASA) consults with business units and helps identify software development resolution to fit clients' needs. The ASA performs quality analysis of production issues of internally developed business applications, locates/duplicates potential problems, and solves them in an efficient manner. The ASA works in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment with a focus on continuous improvement of systems, processes, and skills. The ASA is a subject matter expert in the architecture, performance, and functionality of our applications in order to train other support teams, resolve technical escalations, and engage with the business, development, and project personnel. This role reports directly to a Business Systems Analyst Manager and partners closely with Business System Analysts, Software Developers, business units (internal customers), and Software Quality Assurance Analysts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides escalated support to business units through incident recovery, root cause diagnosis and resolution, documentation, and training with a primary focus in internally developed applications.
- Works with Quality Assurance Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, Software Developers, and infrastructure personnel to resolve software and infrastructure issues and to obtain information on system functionality, limitations and performance.
- Reviews and ensures escalated issues are properly documented, appropriate troubleshooting has been performed, and relevant knowledgebase articles have been followed or updated as necessary. Provides feedback to QA, Business Systems Analysts, Software Developers, and business units, as necessary.
- Writes, reviews, and maintains IT Knowledgebase in order to provide accurate and current information for use with future issue identification and resolution.
- Utilizes the company's issue tracking system to document customer contacts, issues, and requests. Ensures proper documentation, timely follow-up, appropriate escalation, and resolution of reported issues.
- Assists in release/regression testing of proprietary applications, as needed.
- Performs analysis via SQL to help research issues and quantify impact.
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials.
- Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Complete all compliance training assigned to them to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of non-compliance on the company's reputation and success.
- Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements.
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance.
- Model the Company's Vision and Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in MIS, CIS, or CS obtained or in progress
- Agile/Scrum experience preferred
- Equivalent experience as an Application Systems Analyst
- Global Application Support experience
- 24/7 Application support experience
- Experience working with SQLServer and/or Oracle database from an application support perspective
- SQL and report development
- ITIL or equivalent IT service management training & experience
- Proven track record of innovation and calculated risk taking to achieve results
- Someone flexible, adaptable, and versatile in the work they do (Prior agile/scrum knowledge is a plus)
- Someone who can quickly jump into unknown or new applications/products and learn about it
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly-organized with the ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks effectively
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!