Wichita Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
The Nursing Manager provides leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients in individual units. Responsibilities include fiscal, human resource, risk management and operational functions.
The Manager contributes to strategic planning and program development and maintains 24 hour accountability. The Manager performs delegated duties and functions within the philosophy and overall scope of responsibility.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing
Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) preferred
Three years supervisory experience
Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including, but not limited to, administering treatments and medications, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other health care providers and providing education to patients and/or significant others
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
Possess personal computer skills
Ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize
Possess problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Diesel Engine Technician – Dream Career!
Location: Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Employment Notice: Any of the below skills and experience will be considered.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
Any level of experience from entry to a professional pro with Light Duty Diesel Engines to High Horse Power 30 liter plus engines or Marine Engine experience.
- Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
- On highway vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 motors or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK60 to QSK95, QST 30 motors
- Experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
- Marine Engine and Global International Experience
- Ability to travel to any global location
- Active and current passport
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14 day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Field Service Technician
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".Job Description
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Fast Company ranked Vivint Smart Home #22 on its list of The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies.
What we're looking for:
Exceptional customer service skills and professional appearance.
Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Reliable transportation for the first 90 days of employment.
The ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
High school diploma.
Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical role is helpful.
What you'll do:
Install and service authorized smart home technology in customer homes.
Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
Provide exceptional customer service – "Customer obsession is our advantage."
Maintain a professional appearance.
Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment.
Company vehicle and gas card
Cell phone and work tablet
All tools necessary to perform the job
Nine paid holidays
Two weeks paid time off
Employee pricing on smart home products
401(k) plan & matching
V.P. Of Quality
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the VP of Quality is responsible for the direction of the Quality Management Department and the various functions under its umbrella, including Performance Improvement, Medical Staff Services and Credentialing, Risk Management, Patient Safety, Infection Control, and Patient Satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree strongly preferred; must have either a BSN or MSN
CPHQ certification preferred
5+ years of progressive Quality experience in an acute care setting
2 or more years of Quality leadership experience in healthcare
Demonstrate current clinical knowledge and current knowledge of regulations and standards as related to JCACHO, CMS, AHCA, and Department of Health
Experienced Tax Advisor - Block Advisors
Experienced Tax Advisor - Block Advisors
Seeking growth oriented, experienced Tax Preparers/Advisors to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax and business services needs
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, year round flexible schedules, and advanced tax training.
H&R Block launched a new brand, Block Advisors, and it is redefining the tax preparation experience for individuals and small businesses with complex tax and business services needs. Block Advisors is available year-round to assist our clients reach their financial goals.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Advisor duties include:
Providing tax preparation, tax audit support and tax planning year round
Building year round client relationships
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Increasing tax certification and expertise
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Experience completing individual tax returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification (Circular 230 designation)
- Experience completing complex tax returns (individual, trust, entity)
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
Block Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!