Wilkinson Job Description Sample
Customer Service Reps - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Mak
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
CDL Class A Truck Drivers (Wilkinson,In)
53 foot dry van trailers; some reefer trailers in Anderson only
Carter Express drivers run regional and/or dedicated routes. Each terminal route mix is different based on customer base. Regional drivers work 5 days per week and are home 2 days per week. Regional route drivers can expect to be away from home 1 to 3 nights per week on average. Regional drivers average 2 round trip out and back routes within their 5 day work week.
Our fleet average is 2,500 miles per week for solo drivers. Our aggressive drivers are running upwards of 3,300 miles per week. Team drivers are averaging 5,000 to 6,000 miles per week.
- Plan Administrator Group & Pension Administrators (GPA)
- Drivers become eligible for benefits within 90 days of hire date
- All benefits are ala carte ; drivers select the benefits they want
- Medical Plans 3 programs to choose from (HSA, HRA & Traditional); Employee contribution range is $31 per week to $60 per week (for non-smokers); $39 per week to $76 per week (for smokers); Spouse, children and family members can be added to medical plan
- Other benefits include dental, vision, life insurance, 401k retirement savings (managed by Merrill Lynch; company match program $1 for $1 for first 2%, 50 cents on the $1 for next 2%), short term disability, long term disability
- Paid Vacations 1 week paid vacation after 1 year; 2 weeks paid vacation after 3 years; 3 weeks paid vacation after 10 years; vacation pay is 1/52 of the past 52 weeks gross pay
- Paid Holiday 2 paid holiday; Thanksgiving and Christmas; Holiday pay is $125 per holiday
- Detention Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Breakdown Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Layover Pay - $100 if driver must sit for 24 hours waiting on load (12 hours for team operations)
- Stop Pay - $12.50 per extra stops (all stops above 1)
Regional Solo Drivers
Past T/T Driving Experience Pay Per Mile
0 to 1 year .3750
1 to 2 years .4150
2 to 3 years .4200
3 to 4 years .4250
4 to 5 years .4300
5 to 7 years .4350
7 to 10 years .4400
10+ years .4450
Note: Anderson drivers have access to deliver reefer freight with a 5 cents per mile premium
Regional Team Drivers
Rate Per Driver
0 to 2 years .2675
2 to 4 years .2700
4 to 5 years .2725
5 to 7 years .2775
7 to 10 years .2800
10+ years .2825
Note: Anderson Team Drivers have access to deliver reefer freight with a 2.5 cents per mile premium
- 12 months Recent, Verifiable CDL experience in past 36 months
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Schedule flexibility
- Attractive driving record - safety-minded
- Commitment to provide world-class customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact professionally with the customers and co-workers alike
- New Driver Orientation is 3 days; typically Monday through Wednesday
- Orientation pay is $275 plus $225 for transition pay for a total of $500
- Carter Express is a 2 week payroll holdback company. Orientation and transition pay ($500 total) is paid the 1st Friday after orientation week
- Mileage and accessorial pays are paid the 3 rd Friday after orientation week. Then, every Friday after that is a pay day.
Carter Express does not, currently, have a pet policy.
Drivers may take a passenger with them after 90 days on the job. Rules for taking a passenger include
(1) securing a passenger permit from Driver Manager; (2) passenger must be 12 years old or older; (3) driver must secure a passenger insurance policy ($25 per week) to cover medical expense should passenger need medical treatment due to an accident (Note: insurance policy is available through our insurance provider and can be payroll deducted)
- Freightliner and Volvo tractors
- Average age of tractors is 2.5 years old
- Daycabs and Condo Sleepers
- 100% Automatic Transmissions
- Newer models have APU s
- Road speed governors at 68 mph
- Assigned tractors only (no slip seating)
- Driver supplied inverters can be installed
- Driver s refrigerators and microwaves can be installed
- Qualcomm satellite communications system
- Qualcomm Electronic Logging Device
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, company driver, company driving needed, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driving, over the road driving, regional driving
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
OTR Drivers Needed!
Drive NussbaumOTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day
- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating paid time off & holidays
Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age
1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Read to run with a 'Best Fleets to Drive for' Company?Call a recruiter today for more details at (866) 248-1916 or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Choose your own home time
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentives
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado. Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Interest Free Lease Purchase!
.91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
No Credit Check
No down payment
Automatics and Manuals available
Affordable weekly payments
A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
New and Used equipment available
Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
APU's available on most equipment
Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Indianapolis, IN
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Daily - Dedicated Regional Run
Dedicated miles and great hometime only with Hogan.
Ask about our Sign On Bonus
UP TO $1250 weekly
No Touch Freight
Newer Equipment Available
Vacation & Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan
Valid Class A CDL
6 months of truck driving experience
Clean verifiable MVR record
We have routes you can rely on.
We've done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Direct Service Professional
WILKINSON / SHIRLEY / GREENFIELD AREA
RSI has openings for direct support professionals to assist an individuals with disability to lead a self-directed life and contribute to the community, assist with activities of daily living if needed, and encourage attitudes and behaviors that enhance community inclusion.
A DSP may provide supports to a person with a disability at home, work, school, church, and other community places. A DSP also acts as an advocate for the disabled individual, in communicating their needs, self-expression and goals.
You must have valid Indiana driver's license, reliable car, and auto insurance. Shifts are 12 hours or 24/7 shifts one week on/one week off. Benefits include health insurance. Part-time is also available.
We also have opportunities throughout these Central Indiana Counties: Boone, Delaware, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Henry, Howard, Johnson, Madison, Marion, Morgan, Shelby, and Wayne.
We are committed to ensuring that consumer seeking Residential services reaches his/her desired potential. We believe that a person can achieve desired goals with the assistance of personal support systems. A support system that contributes to one's ability to establish, implement and accomplish desired goals is rooted in the individual's home environment.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to Be an Owner Operator? With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs. USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck.
We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today. New Lease Purchase Program Features New & Lightly Used Trucks Minimal Credit Requirements Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage Guaranteed to Pass DOT Low Purchase Option Pricing Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success 24/7/365 Breakdown Service New Operator Start Up Assistance Program Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers: 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017 Base Plates and Permits Provided Mileage Based Pay In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change) $1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA License and Permits Provided at no charge PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost $0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week Physical Damage Cargo and Liability Own Authority? Click here to learn more . Stability Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck.
We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business.
You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support. Respect Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips.
The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul. Control With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier.
You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes. We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits New pay package for all Owner Operators We have the weekly miles to help you succeed Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager Steady year-round freight from top companies Extended length of haul PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost Fuel Network Discounts
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor.
With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road.
At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!