Williamsport Job Description Sample
Office Worker - Susquehanna - Wrmc Valet
Food Service Lead Worker (Rgyq) - Susquehanna - Wrmc Food
Food Service Worker - Susquehanna - Wrmc Food
Licensed Practical Nurse, OP - Neuroscience
Physical Therapist (Per Diem/Williamsport)
Social Worker - MSW - Williamsport - Full-Time
Structural Designer/Engineer In Training
Job #769 - Physician Assistant (General Surgery) - Williamsport, Pennsylvania
JOB TITLE: Physician Assistant (General Surgery)
Ready for a change? We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Physician Assistant to join our general surgery team in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. You will be joining a team of 2 General Surgeons and a Colorectal Surgeon. This position is a mix of outpatient clinic, inpatient rounding and OR. A Monday-Friday and no on-call schedule offers an excellent work-life balance.
The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged!
- Relocation assistance is available
- Signing bonus offered
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Generous CME days and dollars
- Academic affiliation
- Unrestricted PA license (or eligible) in Pennsylvania
- At least 2 years of general surgery PA experience is required
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- This community offers the charm and atmosphere of a small town
- If you enjoy the outdoors, this area has some of the best recreational opportunities in the Northeast
- Located approximately 1.5 hours North of State College and approximately 2 hours Southeast of Rochester, NY
- If you are looking for a safe community that has a great deal to offer you and your family, this is the place!
- This area is less than a 4 hour drive to New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore for big city attractions and activities
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a New York based healthcare recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!