Williston Park Job Description Sample
Sales Floor Associate
Ultrasound Technologist - Registered (Maternal Fetal Medicine) (Part Time / Nassau)
UI Software Engineer
*****Must have stellar communication / interpersonal skills and communicate effectively ******
***** Must be a team player and collaborative! Prefer local candidates, but WILL HIRE over Skype/Video!!! ***** Also, must have solid work history!!!
Our Software Engineers are energetic influencers who thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex problems and delivering leading edge software products for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable collaborating within the Agile methodology as part of a cross-functional team, have experience working in fast-paced environments, and who have the passion and skills to take our product offerings to the next level.
As a Software Engineer you will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, while contributing to the engineering efforts of one of our scrum teams. You will be challenged to engineer right-sized solutions for complex business problems. You will apply your knowledge of modern software design, best practices, design patterns, and frameworks, with an understanding of application performance and maintainability. You will aspire to use new technologies and challenge yourself to develop innovative solutions. You will work alongside developers and technical leads on a team where collaborative programming and mentoring is regularly practiced.
- Contributes to product and solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems.
- Building the user interface of our dynamic reporting platform
- Assist in the architecture of a rich front-end application
- Collaborating heavily with the team's other engineers and agile leadership
- Investigating and resolving bugs in a timely manner
- Builds software applications across multiple platforms in response to the needs of stakeholders.
- Understands technical architecture and writes software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards.
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary.
- Works with Product Management to understand the challenges that customers and end users face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions.
- Recommends viable solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team and reduce technical debt.
- Foresees capacity requirements for component usage and identifies limitations.
- Provides input into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning.
- Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
- Actively works with less experienced software engineers providing technical guidance and oversight.
- Actively participates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- 1-3 years of experience developing web applications in ReactJS
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience with ES6+ and related technologies preferred
- Agile experience preferred
- Java, NodeJS and SQL experience a plus
- GraphQL knowledge a plus
- Experience with AWS is also good to have (S3, DynamoDB, CloudFront)
- 3-5 years of working experience
Nike Pro Athlete/Pro Lead
Associate Financial Consultant
P/T Youth Soccer Instructor - Long Island
ABOUT SOCCER STARS UNITED: Soccer Stars United is the advanced component of Super Soccer Stars - the nation's most popular children's soccer development program. Headquartered in NYC and active nationwide, Soccer Stars United welcomes over 1,500 players aged 4 an up into its classes year round. Established in 2008, the Soccer Stars United Development Program provides the foundation for select players before they graduate into the Stars Premier Travel Program.
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM COACH: Soccer Stars United is looking for, experienced soccer coaches to work in our Advanced Development Program. Coaches will have the opportunity to work with groups of players in the U5-U10 age categories throughout Long Island within our recreational community-based soccer classes. Opportunities will also be available to work in our recreation program.
Positions are part-time and are best suited to those with living accommodations on Long Island. Employment is only available to US citizens and permanent residents.
- United Soccer Coaches 4v4, USSF ‘D’ License (or foreign governing body equivalent) required. Must have experience coaching soccer to children aged between 5 and 10 years of age
- 3-5 years of youth coaching (Ages 5-10) professional coaching qualification from US Soccer/NSCAA or equivalent
- Extreme professionalism and the ability to effectively implement the Stars Premier Curriculum according to long-term player development philosophy
- Coaches will need to have playing experience
- Must offer exceptional communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrate a “can do” attitude
SCHEDULE: At a minimum offer availability according to the following schedule*:
Thursday 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Friday 4:00 PM– 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
We offer a competitive starting hourly salary, professional coaching development, excellent growth potential and the opportunity to be part of our dynamic, growing coaching team.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!