Willoughby Job Description Sample
Lab Collections Specialist, PRN (Monday-Friday Day Shift)- Float To Al
This position will be PRN and could be called to Painesville, Willoughby, Maple Hts., or Ashtabula.
Under the supervision of the Director of Pharmacy Operations, utilizes medical and administrative skills to provide support to patients and staff with lab related needs.
- Collect blood, tissue, urine or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physician's instructions to patients, as it relates to the lab.
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Maintain all logs and required checks (ie refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, etc.)
- Verify patient information at each collection to ensure accuracy
- Secure patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; complete diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Maintain up to date collection protocols in SOP manuals for specimen collections
- Ensure patient paperwork is filled out correctly, and necessary information is captured at time of order
- Securely and safely package specimens for pick up by lab courier, FedEx, or external vendor pickup as necessary
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Relies on Nurse supervisor for immediate on site clinical guidance
- Enhance practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain client charting in accordance with CARF, OHMAS, Medicaid and Medicare professional standards.
- Participate in all assigned staff meetings and staff development programs.
- Maintain clear communication with co-workers, referents or designated liaison person.
- Maintain proper clients rights and confidentially.
- Participate in all Quality Assurance and Utilization Review activities.
- Participate in miscellaneous duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Assist in community outreach.
- Maintain minimum productivity rates as established.
- Other duties as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITYAND DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
Responsible for working collaboratively with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to collect specimens as directed by the physicians to be tested. At all times, activities should be performed as a team function.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Phlebotomy certified with experience with routine exposure to blood or body fluids
(OSHA Category I and II)
- Current BLS certification required
- Consistent demonstration of a team approach to care
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and orally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Electronic Health Records
- Able to continuously and/or frequently preform grasping, fine dexterity, balancing, standing, reaching, sitting, lifting 25lbs.
- Possess a working knowledge of mental illness and the disease concept of chemical dependency. Possess a working knowledge of Mental Health and Chemical Dependency treatment, Alcoholics Anonymous philosophy, and group dynamics.
- Bilingual, preferably Spanish speaking.
- 3-5 years experience in a medical setting
- MA certification
Class A Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
Mechanical Engineering Technician
This is an opportunity to become a vital member of a high-energy and progressive engineering team in a growing company providing sophisticated industrial fluid and gas connection solutions to the foremost customers worldwide. The right candidate will be self-motivated and disciplined, with the maturity to work independently and as a deeply engaged member of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, technicians, and designers.
The primary focus of this position is CAD modeling and drafting in support of design engineering. The right candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of managing part and assembly configurations in Solidworks using design tables. This person will also serve as an instrumental player in the development, implementation, and maintenance of engineering documentation management systems under direction of the supervising project engineer. This position affords opportunities for growth within the company and the engineering department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Creates engineering drawings and layouts using Solidworks CAD software.
· Creates and manages part families using design tables in Solidworks.
· Processes engineering change requests in accordance with existing processes and procedures.
· Evaluates design drawings to determine impact of engineering changes.
· Reviews and makes changes to drawings under direction of engineers.
· Interprets and applies Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5.
Education and Experience
· Associates degree in mechanical engineering technology from an ABET accredited school- OR- equivalent combination of degree and experience.
· Solidworks CSWP level certification- OR- a minimum of 2,500 hours of Solidworks experience, with primary focus on solid modeling, assembly, and drafting of mechanical parts.
· Experience with creating and editing Solidworks design tables.
· Experience creating and editing formulas in excel to drive parameters in design tables.
· Experience reading and interpreting ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
· Candidate must be US citizen.
· GDTP-senior level certification.
· Experience working with Solidworks PDM-Professional.
· PDM-Professional administrative knowledge.
· Two or more years’ work experience as a mechanical engineering technician or mechanical designer/drafter or similar function.
Night Shift Industrial Electrician
We are currently seeking a
Night Shift Industrial Electrician!
- Panel Building
- Point to Point Wiring
- Wiring instrument controls, pumps, heaters, control valves and PLC logic
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Following NEC, NFPA 70 guidelines, including Class l Divll, IL 508A and CSA/CE codes and regulations
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Sign & Lighting Service Technician
Yesco Sign & Lighting Service has an immediate opening for an Installer/Service Technician. Experience with all types of signs & lighting including pylons, monuments, electrical & non-electrical signs is helpful but not required. Applicants must be able to operate aerial lifts/trucks , with a clean driving record. Position requires a positive attitude with the ability to work well under the pressure of meeting client deadlines.
• Service Technician
• GENERAL PURPOSE
• Performs service activities such as diagnosing, estimating, retrofitting and repairing customer sign and lighting issues or service difficulties.
• ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Fully utilize Mobile handheld to review work orders and input work performed, material/labor items and job notes.
Drives YESCO sign and lighting service vehicle to customer locations
Restocks and maintains parts and inventory of service vehicle
Performs electrical troubleshooting and repair to ensure functionality of electrical signs and lighting
Prepares and uses materials consistent with specifications of job service order
Implements and maintains quality control and safety during service
Performs preventative maintenance and minor repairs to service department equipment and vehicle
Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer
• MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responds to emergency service calls
Keeps work area organized, clean and free from debris to maintain a safe working environment
Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned
• NATURE OF WORK CONTACTS
Interacts daily with employees and supervisors at the YESCO facility to discuss service projects
Interacts daily with YESCO customers at their location to discuss service projects
• TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six or more years of demonstrated experience in electrical sign service; two or more years of demonstrated experience in power tool operation, welding, electrical, or related areas and completion of the YESCO or other electrical sign service apprenticeship program; or any combination of education, experience, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Must have a state issued driver’s license in good standing
• Ability to read, interpret, and apply specification documents, government coding document
• information, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to apply geometric and algebraic mathematical calculations
• Ability to move, lift, and carry materials, equipment, parts, and completed projects Ability to
• communicate effectively
• PHYSICAL/SENSORY DEMANDS:
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
• encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
• may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is typically performed outdoors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
• frequently exposed to work in high, precarious places; outdoor weather conditions; and risk of
• electrical shock. Noise level in the work environment is usually loud. While performing the
• duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
• handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; balance; climb; rappel; kneel, crouch, or crawl; and
• talk and hear. Must be able to occasionally move objects in excess of 75 lbs. Specific vision
• abilities include: distance vision, clarity of vision at 20 inches or less; and ability to adjust eye
• to bring an object into sharp focus.
• We maintain a drug free workplace.
Physical Therapist / PT - Part Time - Sunday - Thursday Sche
Physical Therapist / PT / Physical Therapy
Employer the leading provider of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation care is seeking a passionate and driven Physical Therapist / PT. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our caring philosophy and commitment:
Our Physical Therapists / PT are the cornerstone to Employer's commitment to caring. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help our Physical Therapists / PT understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. Our strength is not just quality of care, but also our quality of caring. We are interested in employing Physical Therapists / PT who are as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve.
- Network of more than 500 in-house long-term care centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and home health care & hospice offices
- Outcomes comparable to and often exceeding those of acute care and rehab hospitals in a more cost-effective setting
- State-of-the-art equipment and clean and spacious rehab gyms
- Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
- Flexible scheduling available at select locations
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Free on-Line CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees (PRN discounted) in addition to in-house CEU's provided
A Physical Therapist at Employer plans and administers prescribed physical therapy treatment program for patients to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability following illness, disease, or injury.
Prior experience in Physical Therapy preferred, but not necessary.
Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program, obtained a passing score on the National Physical Therapy Examination and currently licensed in applicable state where working.
Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Walking, standing, bending, stooping and sitting for prolonged periods. Full use of gross and fine motor skills of the upper and lower extremities.
Auto Sales Consultant Pat O'brien Chevrolet Willoughby Hills
Entry Level Sales Consultant Pat O'Brien Chevrolet
Pat O'Brien Chevrolet, Ohio's #1 Chevrolet Sales Leader, is hiring Sales Consultants.
Pat O'Brien Chevrolet is recruiting Sales & Leasing Consultants for our high paced, high volume dealership in Westlake Ohio. If you are interested in being part of a company with cutting edge sales and marketing techniques, involved in the community and understands the importance of giving back, this is the organization for you.
The average Sales and Leasing Consultant can earn $35,000-$60,000 and some make even more, in the first year.
Sales and Leasing Consultants also receive:
-Industry-leading and ongoing sales and marketing training
-Career growth opportunity
-Work alongside leading sales and leasing consultants
-Comprehensive Health plan with vision, dental available
-Participation in GM Bonus Program
-GM employee discount pricing on new vehicles
-5 day work week
-Discount cell phone service
-Paid vacation time and time off on major holidays
We at Pat O'Brien Chevrolet are proud of our organization and its reputation for good service and fair dealing. We believe our products, sales and service are the finest! We thank Chevrolet and Buick for our quality products. . .but it is the loyalty and cooperation of all our employees that helps us achieve our goal. . .Satisfied Customers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
-Written and Verbal Communication
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Pat O'Brien Chevrolet started in 2005 with a single location in Willoughby Hills. In eleven short years we have grown from a single location to 4 large dealerships becoming the largest Chevy retailer in Ohio and one of the largest in the United States. We attribute our success to how we do business, the way we treat our customers and our team of highly trained and dedicated team members.
As a Pat O'Brien Chevrolet team member...
You will have pride in your new career. We treat our team members with respect and believe that translates with how you will treat our customers. We offer great service and honest upfront dealing in all of our products and services.
You will be provided all the necessary tools to succeed. We offer industry leading departmental training, state of the art technology, world class facilities and endless resources and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
You will be involved in the community and charitable causes. We feel servicing the community is just as important as servicing our customers. We invest time, energy and financial support to many charities and causes important to communities in which we reside.
You will have fun. We make the car buying experience fun for the customer and have fun doing what we love... getting America where they need to go.
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Retail Beauty Team Member
Description: Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers.
And beauty is one of the big reasons why guests turn to Target for everyday discovery. Our guests are looking for high-quality, better-for-you products and a personalized shopping experience that help them feel welcomed and inspired. As a Beauty team member, your knowledge and passion for the business will come to life in the beauty aisles while you educate and actively engage with guests.
Your beauty insight will help them look and feel great. Our guests will find it easy and fun to shop beauty thanks to your expertise and trend-savvy advice. You will thrive in this role if you are that go-to friend with all the latest and greatest beauty tips and if you love helping others
Strong interest and knowledge of beauty products and skin tones/types to council and educate the guest. 12+ months previous beauty retail experience preferred. Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members. Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs.
Able to think quickly on the spot to resolve guest questions. Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays) and regular attendance necessary.
Lease Purchase CDL A Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers. This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!Boyd Bros.' reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we've advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.Lease purchase settlements
65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate100% fuel surcharge Minimum load pay
Weekly settlements No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenanceEZ Pass available
We've grown our success over the years by putting people first; that's why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own. To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!