Wilmer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Wilmer
Semi-Trailer Big Box is a successful growing company dedicated to providing professional growth and opportunities for each of its employees. Our employees have an entrepreneurial spirit that allows them to create and maximize on every opportunity. With our casual but professional atmosphere you are able to feel comfortable in your work environment. We believe that your personal goals are just as important as our company goals and together we can achieve both. If you are seeking employment with a company that values you as an employee then Semi-Trailer Big Box is your next career. Below is a brief description of the job duties and what we are looking for.
Responsible for customized modifications;
- Knowledgeable in many different repair skills
- Residential and Commercial Repairs
- Carpentry, Framing, Painting, Drywall
- Basic Plumbing and Basic Electrical
- Basic Tape Measure reading abilities
- Other Miscellaneous Handyman skills
- Results oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
- Must be flexible with day to day activities
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work and maintain a good working relationships with peers, staff and other departments
- Must be a strong team player and possess good professional interaction with all groups
- Must be open to growth and development to advance within the company
- Welding experience a plus
- Must have own Hand Tools
Salary and Benefits:
$14- $16 per hour
Plus Safety and Attendance Bonuses!
Excellent health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance available
Semi-Trailer Big Box is a 10 million+ growing business to business equipment sales company operating in the very fast paced and aggressive transportation and storage industries. Our business is buying and selling transportation related equipment including Big Trucks, Semi-Trailers and Shipping containers. We are very excited about our most recent expansion into the container refurbishment business which is expanding rapidly. We have over 25 years of creating a culture of collaboration, creativity, ownership and a pioneering spirit to solve problems and create opportunities
CDL A Hazmat Drivers
CDL A Tanker & Hazmat Driver Jobs$2,000 Sign-on Bonus | Over-the-Road Position
$.47 cents/per practical mile
Pay for empty & loaded miles
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
Reimbursement provided for drivers who obtain hazmat to come aboard
Class A CDL
Must be at least 23 yrs old
Drivers must be willing to obtain "X" endorsement before coming aboard
18 months tractor-trailer driving experience
Tanker hauling experience preferred
Drivers are out a minimum of 14 days
Looking for the right truck driving career?
Founded in 1952, Wynne Transport Service, Inc. currently operates one of the LARGEST, most RELIABLE bulk liquid and compressed gas transportation fleets in the United States. Our operating area includes all 48 contiguous United States, Canada, and we also make arrangements for inter-line export to Mexico. Our fleet consists of 140 company owned tractors, 85 Owner/Operator tractors and approximately 440 tank/compressed gas trailers. We provide several different trailer types for varied applications including stainless steel, stainless steel insulated, stainless steel compartmented insulated, aluminum insulated, and aluminum compartmented, and pressure trailers.
Post a Job
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Post a Job
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Post a Job
Over The Road Company Drivers
Hiring OTR Company Truck DriversGuaranteed Minimum Weekly Pay
Benefits of Driving With Nussbaum:
Home Weekly or Home Bi-Weekly for 48+ hours Depending on Location
Guaranteed Minimum Weekly Pay
Lucrative Bonus Program – top earners gain another $.05-$.06 per mile
Paid Time Off
Small Life Insurance Policy
Our Truck Drivers Must Have:
23 years of age
1 year of experience
Valid CDL A
No more than 3 moving violations
About Nussbaum Transportation:
Founded with a single truck in 1945, Nussbaum Transportation has evolved to meet and overcome all of the market's challenges. Industry insight, innovation, and perseverance have been vital to our growth.
Good relationships are the heart of our success: we hire the right staff, partner with the best customers, and act with integrity.
Interested in working with us? Apply now!
Post a Job
CDL A Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at : https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none. Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Post a Job
Dedicated Regional Truck Drivers Needed
Dedicated Services, Inc.
Call Us Today! 866-291-6944
Fueled by FreedomEarn up to $0.51 CPM, plus weekly Hometime.
We're looking for Class A CDL team drivers who are in search of an outstanding career. We have the miles if you have the drive. When you join CRST Dedicated Services, Inc., you'll have the opportunity for weekly home time and a comprehensive benefit package that includes a 401(k), so you can take care of and be with your family. If you're looking for some regularity, we also offer the possibility of static lanes with seniority on our accounts!
Fill out this quick apply form to find your fit at CRST Dedicated Services, Inc.
We know that getting more experience on the road means more routes and higher earnings. If you don't currently have your CDL, we'll sponsor your training, making sure you get on the road with confidence in as little as 3 weeks. Being a part of the nation's largest carrier certainly has its perks. Earn upwards of $0.51 CPM with experience. When you're ready to be a lead driver, there's an extra $0.10 per mile waiting for you.
The Power of True Support
Trucking offers a lot of advantages. Any career needs to pay well and allow you time with your family. CRST Dedicated Services, Inc. can offer you a wide variety of benefits.
Comprehensive benefit package and 401(k)
Stable routes with consistent miles
Regular hometime – weekly or better
Freedom to choose the right route for you & your family
Right Position = Your Perfect Career
"CRST Dedicated Services, Inc. is a great place to earn and then utilize your CDL. The miles and home time keep getting better as you go."
Post a Job
Warehouse Package Handler - No Experience Required
Auto req ID: 170362BR
•FedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
• The primary responsibility of the Parcel Assistant is to move packages throughout the facility. Incumbent will be required to safely perform assigned tasks while meeting predetermined standards. In this flexible position, the incumbent will rotate into several areas to perform tasks including loading, unloading, palletizing, scanning, quality assurance assessment, moving items with a forklift and operating a switcher as assigned by Dock Manager or Lead Parcel Sorter.
•Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Parcel Assistant position are required to attend watch a virtual job preview video before completing an employment application. During the video, interested individuals will have the opportunity to view an actual sort in operation and obtain a realistic preview of the Parcel Assistant job.
• Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Parcel Assistants at FedEx Ground
•Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
•Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
•Have career advancement opportunities in our "promote from within" environment
•May participate in the company's tuition assistance program
•Must be at least 18 years of age
•Unload and load trucks by hand
•Induct parcels onto sorter by size
•Lift, push, and stack parcels
•Wrap, label, and move skids
•Process packages and create mailing containers
•Sort packages to correct location according to label, load chart or scanner
•Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND/OR LICENSURE
•At least 18 years of age
•Effective communication skills
•Basic computer skills
•Ability to regularly lift, carry, push and pull packages up to 70 pounds in weight
•Ability to lift up to 25 pounds consecutively
•Ability to read labels and charts
•Ability to verify and distinguish numbers
•Ability to memorize and carry out instructions
•Ability to work rapidly for long periods of time
•Ability to scan labels using a handheld device
•Ability to apply plastic wrap around palletized packages from floor level up to 77 inches
•Ability to apply new learning
•Ability to adapt to a changing environment
Basic tools and equipment used to perform tasks:
• None required
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Zip Code: 75211
We are currently sourcing for seasonal only with immediate openings on the midnight shift.
Please note we are on a bus route right off I-30 and Cockrell Hill Rd.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforcePost a Job
Baronhr is currently seeking 50 plus candidates for our client in the Wilmer,TX are. Pay is starting off at $11.00 /h and is a T-H position. Please submit resume only if you meet the following requirements.
- Manage merchandise coming in and out of the company
- Load and unload merchandise
- Ensure safety of goods
- Background Friendly
1st Shift 6am-3pm $11
2nd shift 2pm-11pm $11
If you have any questions please call Natalie @ 817-656-4048
*Ask for Natalie for immediate consideration
The Conductor is responsible for the movement of rail equipment to ensure the accurate placement of rail cars that will facilitate the loading and unloading of trains in the rail yard.
- Responsible for assisting the Train Engineer with the movement of rail equipment (locomotives, railcars, tracks, etc.) within the rail yard in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain an efficient and orderly rail yard by moving railcars and freeing rail tracks for incoming rail traffic.
- Manage rail track switches to direct railcars to appropriate tracks.
- Ability to connect and disconnect rail air hoses as needed to consolidate railcars efficiently.
- Lead job briefings with the Supervisors and crew prior to work beginning.
- Ensures compliance is met under HAZMAT and OSHA Regulations. This would include reporting any incidents to the supervisory immediately. The Conductor is required to wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), such as safety vest, safety glasses, hearing protection and safety toe boots, when applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining clear communication with Train Engineer/Operator and other crew members while moving locomotives with either verbal, hand or radio signals.
- Participates in daily safety briefings.
- Inspect all rail equipment to ensure there is no damage and notify the operator and supervisor immediately if there is.
- Handle all rail equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain awareness and organization within the rail yard, to include an attention to the ground surface (potholes, debris and/or slippery conditions).
- All other duties as assigned.
- Valid Drivers License
- Advanced knowledge of railroad industry from a vocational education institute, apprenticeship, on the job training and/or similar work experience.
- Must be able to pass a FRA vision and hearing test
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with a variety of individuals.
- Required job duties are performed in an ambient outdoor environment, which would include varying conditions (rain, snow, ice, heat, wind, cold, etc).
- The position may also be required to travel throughout the yard and the transfer station either by walking or driving.
- The noise level in work environment is frequent.
- The ability to work in an environment that may be hazardous to persons unable to see and hear fast moving equipment.