Wilmington Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Registered Nurse - RN
Employer provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN - Nurse Supervisor is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. This RN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.532 - ManorCare Health Services - Wilmington, Delaware
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Experienced And Seasonal Registered Nurses (Rn)
Yuma Regional Medical Center offers fulfilling careers in a state-of-the-art medical facility surrounded by a community of caring professionals. Plus, being located in one of the Southwest's greatest areas means perfect weather all year round.
As our community continues to grow, we seek dedicated seasonal RNs to meeting the changing medical needs of our community. The ideal candidate will have nursing experience in a clinic, have a passion for providing care, prompting wellness, be able to evaluate patient responses, and have the following: Arizona or compact state RN License; BCLS; Advanced Life Support Certification(s) as appropriate & required for assigned department. Hiring for Emergency Services, ICU, and many other departments!
Dedicated Experienced Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits! We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
Loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Truck Driver - Experienced - Full Time
Got your Class A Commercial Drivers License ( CDL ) - Weve Got Options!
At Swift, there are a variety of truck driving jobs available, including dry van and reefers. Dedicated Driver means additional opportunities at Swift.
This includes the chance to be part of a "dedicated" fleet. Working on a dedicated fleet allows you to haul loads for the same company (well-respected companies such as Target, Home Depot and Wal-Mart) on consistent and predictable routes. It also means youll enjoy consistently more time at home.
Truly exceptional drivers can move up to take on the role of mentor, working with recent graduates from CDL schools and helping them become capable, confident truck drivers. Our growing fleet of flatbed tractors and trailers is becoming an increasingly important part of our overall operations and demands a special kind of driver with just a little extra Swift trained skill to take on this challenge.
Explore your options at Swift! Flatbed, Regional, Intermodal, and Over the Road opportunities are ready and available NOW.
Great Miles = Great Pay
Late-Model Equipment Available
Great Career Path
Outside Sales Payment Processing
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Salon Manager - 01509 - HC Prices Corner Shopping Center
Auto req ID: 32368BR Posting Title: Salon Manager Department: Hair Cuttery Salon Salon: 01509 - HC PRICES CORNER SHOPPING CENTER Address: 3218 KIRKWOOD HWY STE B208 State: Delaware Salon City: WILMINGTON Position Status: Full Time Category: Salon Manager
Imagine a career where you drive the financial results of a Salon you proudly consider your own and positively impact fellow Hair Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, as well as demonstrating exceptional customer service. Start your career with Hair Cuttery today! As a Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the salon, as well as lead, develop and motivate Hair Stylists to achieve personal, team and salon goals. You will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your clients regarding the best service and retail products for their hair, so they may recreate their new look at home! Salon Leader
Ability to demonstrate a passion for People and customer service
Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance to help others see and achieve their potential
Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
Ability to build a sense of team through meaningful relationships
Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
Strong organizational and follow up skills * MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligible to work in the United States * 12+ months experience in a salon environment, having worked as a Hair Stylist and/or in a Leadership capacity AND basic math skills As a Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will:
Earn a salary and/or commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
Have the ability earn additional compensation based on targets achieved through Monthly Salon Revenue bonuses and quarterly productivity & retail bonuses
Benefit from the wide range of services you can offer to your clients including cuts, highlights, color, permanent waves, relaxers, up dos and hair styling Benefits for Salon Associates: * FREE Advance Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that's ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!! At Hair Cuttery, you can build a Career for Life!
Alternative Financial Reporting, VP
Position within the Alternatives Financial Reporting team of an investment advisor with over $5 trillion assets under management reporting directly to the Director of Global Fund Services. As an experienced professional, this position supports a complex and fast-paced alternative investment fund business in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Day-to-day responsibilities include financial reporting oversight for approximately 380 open-end and closed-end alternative investment funds that will provide exposure to a wide variety of asset classes including private equity, private credit, liquid fund of funds, private equity fund of funds, direct strategy hedge funds and other illiquid strategy products.
- Review annual audited and quarterly unaudited financial statements and notes to financial statements that are prepared in accordance with US GAAP and/or IFRS;
- Manage annual audit process, including organizing and leading audit planning, audit status and closing meetings with fund administrators and external audit firms;
- Identify, escalate and resolve audit-related issues if they arise;
- Facilitate periodic filing submissions to the SEC, NFA, CIMA or other regulatory bodies as appropriate;
- Interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders during the audit process, including external financial reporting teams at fund administrators, external audit firms, internal/external accounting teams, investment operations teams, portfolio managers, internal/external directors and internal/external legal counsel;
- Actively contribute to the ongoing development of the financial reporting oversight process with the goal of improving efficiency and scale while maintaining the quality of review;
- Engage with the firm's global accounting policy team to research accounting policy related matters for the team and to formally document accounting treatment/approach;
- Oversee metrics reporting to senior management for the team;
- Manage technology initiatives and projects for the team;
- Build and oversee financial reporting educational programs that are targeted to newer team members across internal teams involved in the financial reporting and audit process;
- Manage the product onboarding and off-boarding process, which would include periodic review and updates to financial reporting timelines for new, existing and liquidating products;
- Oversee the annual fee analysis for all service providers;
- Manage additional responsibilities outside of financial reporting oversight, such as annual security count procedures and other ad hoc requests that arise from internal teams;
- Manage certain functionalized areas of review for specific disclosures across all product sets.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
- Advanced degree and/or CPA are preferable;
- Candidate must possess 7 to 10 years combined experience in public accounting, internal audit, alternative fund administration or accounting, preferably within an alternative fund financial reporting group;
- Candidate must have knowledge of technical and regulatory issues affecting the alternative investment fund industry, including knowledge of investment company accounting/reporting, US GAAP and IFRS;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Takes ownership of outcomes and is personally accountable for results (Accountability & Ownership);
- Analyze relevant information using logic and consider relevant facts to make rational, realistic and sound decisions (Analytic Ability);
- Produces accurate work and spots mistakes/errors and makes appropriate corrections (Attention to Detail);
- Understands common business and financial terminology including how organizations operate, compete and grow (Business Acumen);
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including ability to clearly articulate results of financial analyses as wells as issues to senior management and the auditors (Communication Skills);
- Self-motivated, determined to achieve goals and works hard to meet those goals. (Drive, Determination and Execution);
- Works effectively to plan and prioritize responsibilities including ongoing and ad hoc projects simultaneously (Plan and Prioritize);
- Develops practical and pragmatic solutions to problems (Problem Solving);
- Effectively plans, implements and develops a methodical approach to projects (Project Management);
- Builds working partnerships and sustains collaboration in the workplace. (Relationship Building);
- Promotes and facilitates the group's work while contributing to the group using inspiration and motivation (Teamwork);
- Generates fresh ideas using structured thinking by reevaluating existing approaches and processes (Innovation and Creativity);
- Proactively acts upon opportunities and is a self-starter (Takes initiative)
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!