Wilmington Job Description Sample
Yard Drivers Needed! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.The RequirementsHold a valid Class A CDL2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPHLess than 2 preventable accidents
About Ashley DistributionAshley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Employer Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Truck Driver Trainee - Paid CDL Class A Training - Entry Level - No Ex
Take pride in why you drive and start your career at Swift! Truck driving jobs include; Flatbed, Regional, Dedicated, Intermodal, and Over-the-Road opportunities. Take advantage of the many truck driving career opportunities available at Swift.
At Swift Transportation, we have had successful Truck Drivers from various industries and job types. Whether you are currently working in Construction, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Security, Transportation, Logistics, Operations, Warehouse, Electrical, Forklift Operator, Supply Chain you can increase the size of your paycheck and start a new career today!
No experience needed here! The Swift Driving Academy will teach you the knowledge you need to gain your Class A Commercial Driver's License ( CDL ) and get your career moving.
OTR Drivers, Koch Is Hiring In Your Area!
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time. We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We recently introduced VIP services for all our drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
Paid VIP Orientation, Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money - VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel. You'll receive up to $200 cash when you arrive, and all meals are on us! At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career. When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
Call now to learn more, or apply today!
This is a critical role with involvement in many areas of the business operations, responsible for month-end close procedures, including reconciliations and journal entry processing, as well as presentation of results to Accounting team. Client Details Leading Manufacturing firm are seeking a Staff Accountant to join their growing team. Description Process and payment of company expenses Preparation of agency Cash Flow Make bank deposits and process cash receipts Collection of due accounts receivable Audit and process employee expense reports Maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts and prepare account schedules Prepare general ledger journal entries for month/year end Ensure accurate and
Student CDL Truck Driver Jobs Top Starting Pay & 4 Raises In 1St Yr!
Begin your career working for a top trucking company - and earn more right from the start.
Join the US Xpress team of professional CDL truck drivers and earn top starting pay plus 4 pay raises in the 1st year. And much more!
Give us a call today to get started right away. No CDL? No Problem! We can help you start your CDL training.
WANT TO EARN EVEN MORE? Consider team driving with USX.
Teams can earn up to 82 CPM plus a sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and we'll help you find the right team partner. Just call a recruiter now or fill out our Max Match form on line at www.TeamMaxMatch.com
Real Estate Agent Needed - Licensed Sales Agent
Are you tired of your dead end job and ready to build a career in real estate? If so, you have to join Keller Williams Realty. KW is growing faster than any other real estate brokerage in the industry because our company is built around you, the agent, not the company!
What you can expect from KW:
- Ranked as the #1 training company in the real estate industry by Training Magazine, we are here to show you how to get into production quickly and learn how to grow a successful business. (Lead Generation, scripts, business/time management)
- Provide our proven business model that shows you exactly how to adjust your business in any market. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top-notch support and mentorship from our dedicated staff of trainers/managers. (If you need help, it is always available.)
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More)
We ask you to be:
- A licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (Sorry, no financial assistance is available.)
- Ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (Training is for licensed agents only.)
- Ready to devote a full time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- A team player. We share everything that can help our fellow agents. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow associates, share the wealth.)
- Ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric and love it!)
Contact us today, we cannot wait to have you a part of the Keller Williams Family!
*Key Account Manager - Water - Kentucky
Solenis is a leading global manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power, and municipal markets. The company s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets, and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company operates 30 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of 3,500 professionals in 118 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit |Twitter | LinkedIn.
Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 3,500 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers unique challenges. If you re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities.Description
As Key Account Manager or Key Account Manager, Associate you will be responsible for managing the daily activities at our industrial water customers in Kentucky. Relocation benefits (if applicable) and company car will be provided.
We're looking for an experienced technical sales engineer to partner with our customer to enhance their current capabilities. The right person will be able to establish strong and lasting relationships with customers through demonstrating value. Become the subject matter expert! We can provide on the job training and mentoring through local team and our amazing applications team, however, experience in refining and chemical industries with the ability to sell/service the water side of a refinery will allow this individual to hit the ground running - leading to an immediate impact.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review treatment programs and processes (cooling, boiler, wastewater treatment) within the territory accounts ensuring effective applications through routine testing and monitoring resulting in customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Management of customer inventories on site including coordinating orders and deliveries
- Maintain and build business/customer relationships.
- Conduct the necessary site and LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory plants and new customer sites.
- Sell new business and new applications in your territory. Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the Area Manager including documenting ROI after the closure of the program. Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel in SFDC.
- Manage profitability of the account (pump settings, pricing, accounts receivable).
- Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements.
- Bachelor of Science in a physical or life science; BS in chemical engineering or chemistry preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years technical sales experience within the industrial water industry desired. Experience in refining preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on safety
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to qualify for and obtain TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) through the TSA.
At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled. Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to Solenis Talent Acquisition at 1-888-###-####.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Sign On Bonus!
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient s needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.488 - ManorCare Health Services- Pike Creek, Wilmington, Delaware
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job
7% of your earnings = Your Sign on Bonus! The more you work, the more you could earn!
Associate Investigator - Pilot Plant
Associate Investigator – Pilot Plant
Wilmington, DE 19803
$18-20 per hour
This position provides experimental and analytical support for the Clean Technologies division of the Industrial Biosciences Business of a Fortune 100 Company.
· B.S. or Associate degree in Engineering (or related science) with some work experience, especially in R&D is preferred. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
· Ability to handle mechanical and pipe-fitting tasks and to quickly learn how to set up and run laboratory scale experiments in small-scale, continuous pilot reactors.
· Analytical techniques and wet chemistry experience is required, specifically HPLC and GC, titration and distillation. Candidates must be able to handle multiple tasks and summarize experimental data in Excel spreadsheets or in simple technical reports.
· Experience with GC ChemStation products, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio), and hazard reviews is preferred.
· Experience with pilot plant and high hazards operations is highly desirable.
· Routine analysis of samples for chemical content, maintenance of analytical and laboratory equipment, processing, reporting and interpretation of data.
· Under minimal guidance, conducts experiments, complex technical operations, analyzes products and optimizes and interprets methodologies and suggests experiments or alternative approaches.
· Interprets and analyzes results, makes suggestions on path forward and contributes to formulating work plans.
· The pilot plant operates 24/5, in 8 hour shifts - This is a first shift position, but some flexibility could be necessary.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Health Care Professional Contracts Advisor
HCP Contracts Advisor needed for a 6+ month contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Delware City, DE.AZ Title HCP Contracts Specialist
Description The HCP (Health Care Professional) Contracts Specialist is responsible for ensure to accurate, effective and efficient management of contracts and payments related to US Medical Affairs engagements involving HCPs and other external experts. This role partners with various internal and external stakeholders involved with engagements of HCPs (e.g., advisory boards, roundtable discussions, steering committees and consulting). The ability to drive multiple projects, engage internal/external customers and influence without authority, is required for this position.
To ensure effective, efficient and compliant centralized management of contracting for activities involving HCPs (and other external experts). The role broadly includes the following responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for management of contracts with external experts including HCPs for US Medical Affairs activities
• Provide expertise on proper engagement of HCPs
• Ensure appropriate FMV, debarment checks and nominated signatory process is followed
• Provide guidance to ensure appropriate approvals are obtained and retained
• Collect, review and appropriately store completed HCP agreements, CVs, W9s, HCP payment forms (as applicable)
• Prepare and submit HCP Payment for processing (as applicable)
• Collaborate with Legal for agreement changes
• Collaborate with Procurement/Contracting on development of relevant supplier agreements
• Accountable for issue escalation if suppliers do not meet service level expectations
• Maintain data in ViewPoint system and ensure accuracy and completeness
• Adhere to all deadlines and turnaround times.
• Must be able to take direction and work well with others
• Must be able to work under stress and meet deadlines
• Must be able to perform accurately while meeting applicable productivity measures
• Must be able to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
• Must be a subject matter expert on relevant processes and tools
• Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
• Train internal/external customers on relevant processes and systems
Job Specific Essential Duties and
• Direct responsibility for program HCP engagement, compliance management and execution of all assigned programs
• Main contact with activity owner or project manager providing consultative approach to HCP engagement, meeting compliance, execution and appropriate follow-up.
• Adhere to all relevant policies to ensure adherence and compliance
• Add value to customers by counseling on best practices and compliance in order to ensure a successful engagement
• Enter and update meeting information in relevant systems regarding meeting compliance and attendee details (as applicable)
• Catalog, create, utilize and maintain simple yet comprehensive templates and tools, as needed
• Proactive and consultative customer service
• Business professional
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Problem solving skills
• Capacity of problem solving - anticipating, initiating and resolving customer or vendor issues
• Ability to identify customer needs and respond creatively listening to information, asking probing questions, applying knowledge and determining solutions
• Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to ever-changing scenarios
• Ability to influence without authority
• Ability to initiate new ideas
• Ability to delegate with respect
• Accept responsibility for projects, team and self
• Bachelor's degree
• Pharma experience preferred
• Previous experience with contracting, preferably contracting with HCPs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Proficiency in database management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jess McKeown
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401K Retirement Saving Plan
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
• Employee Discount Program’s
• Referral Bonus Program’s
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!