Wilson Job Description Sample
- Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
- Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
- The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
- Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
- BS Mechanical Engineering degree required.
- Minimum 2 year of engineering experience in manufacturing environment.
- Prefer experience in project management, equipment setting, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, piping, conveyors, foundations, structural steel, leveling/alignment, welding, machine design, installation and startup; and a working knowledge of SAP, MS Project, AutoCAD and MS Office.
General Dermatology Physician
Wilson, North Carolina
Excellent opportunity for a Dermatologist to join a rapidly growing practice in North Carolina. This group is focuses on the highest quality of comprehensive dermatology care. Busy practice allowing for a level of high productivity. Flexible work schedule. This position offers a base salary, bonus incentives and benefits including an excellent matching retirement fund
competitive salary and benefits package. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced Dermatologist or recently completed dermatology resident will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate dermatology physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible dermatologist.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.
We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce.
Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
We are looking for a Retread Technician.
A Retread Technician must have the desire to perform above and beyond the requirements set forth in this job description. Adheres to the McCarthy Tire Service policies and standards.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing preferred.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be goal oriented and able to consistently meet quality and production requirements.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Complying with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
- Some shift work and/or work on Saturdays may be required.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Inspecting and buffing tire carcasses for retreading.
- Applying rubber compounds to retread the tire.
- Curing retreaded tires.
- Quality control of finished product.
- Scanning tires in at each retread step to ensure accuracy of where each tire is currently located.
- Observing and complying with all safety and liability guidelines and policies.
- Using protective safety equipment to ensure safe operation of machines.
- Any other duties requested by management.
Carr, Riggs & Ingram ("CRI") regional CPA and Advisory firm is the 3rd largest CPA firm in the South and growing rapidly. CRI believes in hiring talented individuals and investing in their futures by providing opportunities for professional development and career growth while also enabling our team to maintain the work life balance they seek.
All Staff Accountants (Associates) are expected to successfully execute the following functions:
Manage time within limits of budgets and provide real-time feedback to the immediate supervising person
Direct and coach less experienced Associates
Create a quality work product by following the firm's processes and procedures
Participate in firm training courses to help develop technical training skills
Develop sound work relationships with administrative personnel, peers, supervisors and manger to foster team work
Assist supervisors and managers with special project when needed
Essential Tax Functions
Prepare individual, corporate and partnership tax returns of varying complexities
Perform services within budgeted time by developing technical, time management and organizational skills
Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end estimates
Draft response letter to IRS and state notices when needed
Make adjusting entries and complete a trial balance in order to prepare business returns
Perform accounting/bookkeeping functions when needed
Essential Audit Functions
Obtain an understanding of the client's business and industry as well as a working knowledge of the client's system cycles and account balances that are within the scope of specifically assigned tasks
Obtain an understanding of the work to be performed and the purpose of the work
Perform substantive and analytical auditing procedures in assigned areas
Prepare working papers which adequately document the tests performed and procedures followed to substantiate conclusions reached
Be alert to the proper and consistent application of accounting principles in performing audit procedures
Assist in the preparation of financial statement and footnotes
Identify and document control deficiencies or other matters that warrant the attention of management
1-3 years (or busy seasons) within a public accounting firm
Have completed all requirements to be able to sit for the CPA exam
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong organizational and analytical abilities
Ability to work well in a team environment
CRI possesses National Strength - technical expertise equivalent to many national firms - grown from Southern Roots - an acknowledgement of our dedication to client service, respect, and integrity delivered with hospitality. CRI has offices in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. You may learn more about each of our locations by visiting www.cricpa.com
Carpenters AND Concrete Finishers!!!
Fessler & Bowman, Inc. is a growth-focused concrete and excavation contractor based in Flushing, Michigan with offices in Bossier City, LA and Charlotte, NC. With a 50+ year history of quality, safety, and profitability, the Company has relied on its strong leadership team and core principals. In order to staff the projects that it has on the books for 2018, the Company is adding to its field craft (all trades) workers.
While the Company has built a backlog of work in its core regions, employees that are willing to travel to project sites have the best opportunity of staying busy year round and earning the most money. Additionally, there are opportunities to grow with the company, which can provide additional pay and benefits in future roles.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- The position involves a variety of tasks, including welding, building forms and forming systems for concrete, operating basic hand tools and small powered equipment, and everything else that a carpenter does in the heavy civil field.
- Previous knowledge of civil construction, concrete works and steel fixing are essential along with a solid understanding of formwork carpentry.
- Ability to read blueprints and be proficient in measuring and cutting.
- Some experience building Concrete Forms and Decks desired.
- Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete. Use a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools. Includes rod busters.
- The position involves anything and everything related to heavy concrete, finishing concrete, earthwork, and site utilities. From unloading and moving construction materials to building forms and working on large concrete pours.
- Waterproof, finish, and repair concrete in new and existing structures.
- Install items into freshly poured concrete.
- Spread, level, and smooth wet concrete.
- Create concrete forms and use machinery to direct wet concrete into them.
- Willingness to learn and follow all safety policies and requirements
- Ability to work hard all day, in good and bad weather, and occasionally deal with stressful situations
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- This position requires climbing, kneeling, bending, and crawling often as well as the ability to work on ladders, platforms, and mechanical lifts
- Ability to understand English
- Valid Drivers License
This position is full-time, with a strong likelihood for year-round work if willing to travel. The Company pays great hourly rates, provides a benefits package. Additionally, Fessler & Bowman is focused on safety and quality and has built a good Company culture around the team that supports this commitment.
The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include a phone screen, in-person meeting, and a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Fessler & Bowman is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer
United States of America
HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we're helping passengers reach their destination safely. We're connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we're providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn't shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks as a Sr. Manufacturing Test Engineer and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
Ability to learn and maintain existing Automated Test Equipment (ATE) used to test electronic assemblies.
Modify and install software upgrades to existing equipment as test procedures change.
Give support and resolve issues with test equipment supplied by the transition group to outside organizations.
Reverse engineer and create software/equipment to replace manual test stations with automation.
Interface between outside contractors and outside organizations for transitioning test equipment.
Support other test engineers in their execution of similar activities.
Adhere to all UTAS export, ethics and safety requirements.
BS Degree in Electrical Engineering required and a minimum of 5 years experience.
Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 years minimum experience.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
LabView Certifications a plus
Minimum of five years experience using CVI and/or LabView software platforms.
Hands-on experience trouble shooting electronic equipment and assemblies.
Aerospace Industry experience a plus.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Food Science Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician for one of our top clients in Wilson, NC.
We are seeking a Lab Tech for our Food and Nutrition laboratory located in Wilson, NC.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely detailed oriented and highly organized, be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a general understanding of Wet Chemistry concepts with a familiarity with associated laboratory instrumentation. This is a full-time position offering benefits. Great opportunity for young science professionals!
Pay is set between $13-$14/hour.
Under the supervision of the Department Manager, Laboratory Technicians, working in an accredited commercial laboratory, ensure customer satisfaction through the timely preparation and analysis of environmental samples, and the accurate recording and reporting of results.
* Following established SOP's, Technicians and Analysts process and analyze samples, and report data related to the identity, content, purity, and stability of the samples in a manner that meets customer desired turnaround times and ensures the quality and accuracy of the results. Making media, dealing with autoclaving bio-hazard waste and some sample prep.
* ·Prepare necessary standards, solutions, reagents, media, etc., required for sample analyses
* ·Perform equipment and instrumentation set up, and operate basic and specialized laboratory instrumentation
* ·Prepare and analyze samples
* ·Accurately record observations and data and interpret results
* ·Assists in the development and validation of new analytical methods
* ·Assists in the development of new laboratory procedures
* ·Monitor and address sample backlog issues
* ·Perform peer review of data to ensure accuracy
* ·Maintain accurate, up to date logs, notebooks and equipment records
* ·Perform necessary laboratory administrative functions such as filing paperwork, photocopying, reviewing of data, and entering data into computerized LIMS
* ·Comply with and promote Personnel, Safety, and Quality Program
* ·Basic to advanced understanding of fundamentals of laboratory science and laboratory processes and procedures
* ·Familiarity with laboratory instrumentation
* ·Ability to work with small vials, test tubes and delicate laboratory equipment
* ·Ability to read and apply established protocols and SOP's to daily operations
* ·Ability to manage personal work functions in order to keep up with sample hold times, customer turnaround times and workflow
* Degree in chemistry, environmental science, or a related field of study is required for entry level positions
* Previous water testing experience is a plus but is not required
* 1-2 years experience preferred
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners.
Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Responsible for the day-to-day production duties as assigned. Responsible for adhering to all GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices), SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures), SSOP's (Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures), in addition to all other food safety/quality assurance audits to meet government/third-party auditors, and company regulations.
Production employees are routinely required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual material handling and the use of hand tools, machinery, and equipment. This work is physically demanding and can require the use of some or all body parts and muscle groups. Good hand-eye coordination and upper extremity motor skills are essential for most job tasks. Additional essential functions may be applicable to specific jobs.
Starting Hourly Wages: $13.30- 15.34.
Lift and open boxes and bags of product
Trim product with knives
Manually move product on carts
Hang/remove product on/off a cart
Manually cover product with spice
Work in cold environment
Work in warm environments
Manually wash out Combos with water and cleaning chemicals
Other duties as assigned
Frequently push/pull heavy objects (15 to 75 lbs.)
Frequently and skillfully use a knife in trimming product
Occasional lifting of product from floor to waist level (100 lbs.)
Frequent bending at the waist/knees
Ability to work in cold environment (20-40 degrees F)
Ability to work in warm environments (over 100 degrees F)
Ability to work on wet and slippery conditions
Frequently washing and sanitizing of hands
Ability to wear equipment, including hard hat, gloves, hearing protection, etc.
Follow and understand written and verbal instructions, signs.
Flexible schedule: able to work 9-12 hour days/6 days a week
Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
Professional Part Time Security Officer
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!