Wilsonville Job Description Sample
Electro Mechanical Tech
Electro Mechanical Tech needs 2-3 years experience
Electro Mechanical Tech requires:
- Attention to detail/accurate data entry
- Works well with limited supervision
- basic E/M repairs, product development and bench test equipment
- Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline
Electro Mechanical Tech duties:
- Support a fast-paced design team in development, test, and prototype printers, and testbeds.
- Manual assembly of small electromechanical system and circuit board testing in final test fixture.
Apprentice Used Vehicle Technician
Wilsonville Toyota is looking for an entry level Vehicle Technician to add to our growing Used car department. Your role will be to provide support to our two current Techs with a view to becoming the third main Technician. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: Brake work, Tires, Alignments and Oil changes. Additional on the job training will also be given where necessary.
Some vehicle experience is preferred but not essential. Candidates must have their own tools though and must have excellent attention to detail.
In return for your talents we offer:
- Exceptional Benefits
- Great Team Environment
- Highly Ethical and Professional Workforce
- Excellent Health Plan
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for rapid advancement.
Working hard, sticking together and always doing the right thing are our core values. We've changed our little piece of the world in the automotive retail business. Let us help you change yours.
Why we post our absolute lowest price on every car:
Since the day we opened the doors of our new and used car dealership in March of 2007, we believed that if there is a price we are willing to sell a car for, why keep it a secret?
We all know that the manufacturers suggested retail price (MSRP) is just that; a suggestion. At Wilsonville Toyota, the price you see on the car is not the starting point; it IS the point. We don't want to waste your time. It doesn't make any difference if you are Donald Trump or Donald Duck...
Everybody gets our lowest price, every time. No Bull.
Why we have one person to assist you from drive-up to delivery, with no closers, finance manager, or high-pressure tactics
Our cutting edge ONE-PERSON sales process eliminates negotiation and waiting times and cuts your transaction time in half.
Our auto finance process is patterned after our vehicle pricing model. We will use our enormous buying power to offer you the most competitive rates and prices available on all finance related items, even on Genuine Toyota service contracts.
We take the mystery out of your trade-in evaluation by giving you all the latest, most up-to-date value information from Kelley Blue Book and Mannheim Auto Auction reports, and other highly-accurate industry tools. Then we will always give you our top-dollar, BEST offer on your trade-in, right up-front, the first time.
Other No Bull benefits:
You get a 5-day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-back Guarantee and a 3 Month, 3,000 Mile Warranty on every Used Car
When you buy a service plan on a new vehicle, you get a Genuine Toyota Extra Care Plan instead of a worrisome 3rd party service contract.
You don't need a coupon to get the best Toyota timing belt replacement deal in town. Our Toyota deals on service are unbeatable!
Our customer lounge offers FREE snacks, coffee, WiFi, and isolated workspace.
Take as much time as you want, or as little time as you need to make your decisions at Wilsonville Toyota. We'll deliver all of the information you need to make an informed decision and we'll respect your time and your intelligence.
Our goal from the launch of this new and used car dealership, serving Portland, OR, was to force an evolution in the automotive industry. Since 2007, our whisper has become a roar and dealers all over the landscape are changing the appearance of their businesses to mimic our customer-first approach. Rest assured, nobody in the Pacific Northwest takes things to our extreme.
One Person. One Price. Transaction Transparency. Simple Processes. Great Cars. That's No Bull.
Owner, Wilsonville Toyota
Molding/Process Technician - Custom Injection Molding - Swing Or Grave
Performs set-ups and advanced adjustments to Injection Molding machines and auxiliary equipment. Starts Pilot Orders as directed and follows up with complete documentation of run.
Set-up tooling in machines. Ensures work stations have proper ergonomics and are safe, tidy and organized.
Enter molding parameters into press properly. Adjust for proper barrel temperature settings.
Check for proper material and dryer temperature & times. Verify dryer and all loading equipment is contamination free.
Provide any auxiliary equipment (drill presses, cooling fixtures, milling fixtures, arbor presses, etc.).
Attach end of arm tooling. Make adjustments to robot to properly remove part from press. Load robot programs and program robots, as assigned.
Remove tool when job is completed and follow tool removal procedures. Return tool to proper location.
Perform minor machine maintenance (screw tear-downs and cleaning, cleaning of the barrel, etc.).
Complete required documentation. Maintain accurate documentation of process parameters during entire shift.
Perform preventative maintenance on molds.
Properly complete tool write-ups for mold repairs.
Clean and perform preventive maintenance on assigned presses.
Enter run information into machine.
Monitor press, part quality and quantity. Troubleshoot and make necessary adjustments and prepare proper documentation. Investigate cause and effect. Document root cause and develop corrective action.
Keep technician area, carts, and auxiliary equipment clean and organized.
Make suggestions on how to improve processes.
Communicate with appropriate staff and incoming/outgoing technicians regarding production information and/or issues.
Start up presses; establish and document process. Perform new tool start up with engineering department.
Conduct Scientific Molding studies and implement changes for desired results.
Write up engineering requests, as needed.
Assist in training new technicians and other staff, as assigned.
Perform machine operator duties as needed.
Keep area clean and neat for next shift.
Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to read, understand and verbally communicate work instructions.
Must be able to perform basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
Must be able to lift, reach and pull 55 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. occasionally.
Must be able to stand for long (at least 8) hours.
Must have advanced knowledge of material drying, blending and mixing requirements.
Must have good hand tool skills and mechanical ability.
Must have basic tools required for the job.
Must have basic reading, writing, math, and communication skills, as well as advanced problem solving skills.
Must have minimum 24 months experience as a Mold Technician or equivalent experience.
Must be able to obtain certification on required equipment such as forklift, crane & pallet jack.
Must be able to perform root cause analysis and Scientific Molding principals.
Candidates must be able to work Swing or Graveyard shifts
Residential Associate I ~ Fieldstone P/T #1403
ColumbiaCare Services is a non-profit, mental health treatment agency offering a full spectrum of behavioral health care. We specialize in providing outpatient services, residential treatment programs and affiliated services for SPMI and veterans. We are more than a company. We are a team of people who are in the business of changing people’s lives.
About the Program
Fieldstone is a beautiful 5-bed Residential Treatment Home located in Wilsonville, Oregon. It is nestled in the European-inspired planned community of Villebois, which has a very charming village-like feel. It is the realization of a idea promoted by NAMI and adopted by the Oregon Legislative Assembly in 1999 for the sale and re-development of the property which was formerly a state mental health facility, and designed to include integrated community housing for people with disabilities.
About the Position
We have a Part-Time opening for Residential Associate I at our Fieldstone RTH facility in Wilsonville, Oregon. If you have experience working as a Direct Support Professional (DSP), Residential Assistant (RA), Residential Counselor, Skills Trainer, or Caregiving for a client suffering with mental illness (e.g. memory care unit at an Assisted Living Facility), then this position might be a good fit for you.
Work Schedule: Saturday-Monday 5:30am-4:00pm
This position requires that applicants have the ability to work as a member of a direct care team serving adults with severe and persistent mental illness; to support the development of life skills and therapeutic interventions; perform housekeeping and meal preparation; medication administration; and keep accurate clinical documentation. In addition, direct care staff must be willing and able to successfully complete our Verbal and Physical Intervention (VPI) crisis de-escalation training, which requires performing various physical, hands-on maneuvers and techniques.
MUST meet State of Oregon QMHA credentials by one of our following criteria:
a) Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or Human Development;
b) OR minimum THREE (3) YEARSverifiable mental health experience working with SPMI population in a supervised social service setting;
c) OR equivalent combination of behavioral science education in addition to satisfactory supplemental mental health experience and training
Successful applicants MUST also have a valid Oregon driver’s license, maintain a safe driving record, and the ability to pass a DHS criminal background check.
Pay & Benefits
$14.00 per hour/DOE and QMHA credentials. ColumbiaCare offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, which includes: medical, dental, and vision coverage; substantial sick and vacation accruals (12 days per year each); and once eligible, nine (9) paid holidays and a 403(b) plan with a generous 6% company match immediately vested.
We are an AA/EOE and we give priority to applicants that qualify under protected veteran status.
Our services include:
Licensed Residential Treatment
Supportive and Fully Integrated Supported Housing
Crisis Services & Programs
Veterans Housing & Reintegration Services
Rental Assistance Programs
Outpatient Services, and
Most individuals access our services by way of State, Regional, or County Mental Health agencies, or the Veterans Administration; however, we do process private requests for services.
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Wilsonville,Or)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Float Pool In Springfield, OR (Wilsonville,Or)
PeaceHealth is now hiring Registered Nurses for incredible opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska! We are a non-profit health care system with hospitals and clinics in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
We are looking for nurses in a variety of specialty areas in all of our locations. We offer starting wages ranging from $30-$52/hr depending on experience, as well as great benefits and generous relocation assistance. Bring your nursing career to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!Our integrated health care system employs the latest equipment, technology, and advanced medical treatments, as well as offer comprehensive training and professional development opportunities.
This allows our nursing staff to advance their careers and to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients. We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day.
Discover a faith-based work culture that s truly inspiring. Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, ccu, hospice, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric
Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Our Supply Chain Manager role requires someone with a background in purchasing, procurement and/or sourcing management with proven results and someone who believes in the power of team work and collaboration.
A candidate who understands Project-Based manufacturing and NPI practices would be ideal for this role; industry experience in the areas of consumer goods and/or automated machinery aren’t required but will bring desired expertise to the team.
The Supply Chain team is fast-paced and very attentive to detail. This team maintains flexibility in order to be prepared for abrupt changes based on the needs of the customer all while keeping costs and lead times down. The positive, can-do attitudes of these team members assist the interaction between vendors and other internal teams, facilitating the creation of brilliant products. The Supply Chain team handles a large volume of projects and consistently finds innovative solutions to every-day tasks. This person will be responsible to manage the supply chain staff and oversee the supply chain processes, including staff development, sourcing/supplier strategies and supplier performance management.
Manage supply chain staff selection, performance, development and training processes to ensure team competencies and capabilities to achieve business goals and expectations.
Assess, establish and maintain sufficient supply base capacity to support our demand.
Partner with key business stakeholders in the selection and approval of new suppliers to meet business objectives and/or develop alternate sources of supply.
Develop, maintain and manage overall supplier performance monitoring, including capabilities and capacity, to ensure quality of service, pricing and commitments.
Manage escalations of supply chain issues initiated by other departments, including purchased material cost and deliveries.
Track and report key functional metrics.
Drive collaboration cross-functionally on quality improvement topics and cost reduction/design change opportunities both internally and within the supply base
Lead procurement strategies, including cost and lead-time improvement, to support a flexible and dynamic project-based environment.
Collect and analyze category and supplier spend history, industry and supply trends, and shifts in technology.
Lead pricing analysis, modeling, purchase price cost analysis and identifying competitive benchmarks.
Lead / facilitate moderate to high complexity sourcing projects, while managing and mitigating risks.
Implement processes to manage risk within the supply chain and monitor procurement procedures to comply with regulatory requirements.
Identify improvement opportunities to drive process improvements, cost reductions, and efficiencies/quality improvements without compromising business strategies and/or quality.
Manage and negotiate contracts and supplier agreements to minimize financial and business risk and provide optimal terms and conditions for. Work with suppliers to implement consignment agreements or vendor managed inventory, where applicable.
Follow company policy and procedures.
Demonstrated skill in negotiating and sourcing.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills within a collaborative team environment with multiple stakeholders.
Proven ability to build and motivate highly productive teams
Strong knowledge of effective supply chain management in a manufacturing environment.
Proficiency with MRP/ERP software and systems.
Proactive, results driven, and a keen sense of urgency.
Strong change management skills, as well as versatility in responding to change.
Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
Excellent customer service skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills. High attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Your Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent experience is required
APICS CPIM certification/CSCP certification a plus
4+ years of relevant professional experience
2+ years in a supervisory/leadership role
Experience in New Product Development or in a Project-Based manufacturing environment preferred
Strong working knowledge of procurement best practices, processes and procedures
Picker/Packer (Wed-Sat 3Pm - 1:30Am)
Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time. Keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Checks outbound shipments for accuracy and readiness for customer delivery.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
SHIPPING & RECEIVING
1. Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
2. Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
3. Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
4. Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
5. Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
6. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
7. Identifies backorders and places merchandise in designated holding area for expedited handling.
8. Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product category for verification and stocking activities.
9. Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
10. Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
11. Picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
12. Utilize material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to transport product to shipping locations or delivery platforms and ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery.
13. Organize items of pallet by hospital unit as necessary and repacks and weigh orders which require special handling.
14. Maintains warehouse equipment by noting and reporting any damage or malfunction and connecting battery to recharging station at the end of shift.
15. Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Place incoming merchandise into inventory.
2. Conduct physical inventories as required
3. Operate forklifts to unload trucks.
4. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc. Equal to a high school diploma.
2. Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus. Warehouse Certification and Operations Certification also a plus.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
2. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
3. Must have a good attention to detail.
4. Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
5. Attendance must be kept in 'Green Zone'
6. Must be willing to learn how to use new equipment.
7. Must be willing to learn WMS Technology
8. Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements
Entry Level Account Manager – Marketing And Sales
We are growing and looking for an entry level individual to help lead client accounts and take our client portfolio to the next level. We need someone who has a ton of leadership potential and wants to advance as we only promote from within. Upon advancement, this person will help us hire, train and groom our team.
Level Responsibilities Include:
- · Client acquisition & retention
- · Providing customer service to clients
- · Helping with Sales and Marketing to increase sales
- · Relationship building with clients
- · Conducting sales presentations
- - Meeting with clients face to face
Upon advancement to Management additional responsibilities include:
- · Team development
- · Recruiting, interviewing & hiring staff
- · Payroll processing
- · Event planning for team building & national conferences
- · Facilitating training workshops
- · A fast-paced, fun work environment
- · Career advancement opportunities
- · Continual industry education
- · Personal & professional growth
- · Hands-on training
- · An opportunity to start a long term career in a fast growing industry
- · Performance based advancement
- · Paid Travel Opportunities including National Leadership Conferences & Annual R&R Retreats
SMI strives to give our representatives a supportive space to grow both professionally and personally, learning the fundamentals of communication and business, and having a little bit of fun while we're at it. We believe that the only way to build lasting success in business is to produce win-win-win scenarios between our clients, our customers, and our representatives.
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers Drive Regional On The West Coast
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-###-####
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
- Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
*Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-###-####
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driver, company driver team, company driving needed, conductores clase a, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driver
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!