Windham Job Description Sample
Product Demonstrator - Full-Time Or Part-Time Positions Available (Sou
Renewal by Andersen of Maine
An approach to service that's clear at every step.
Renewal by Andersen is a company that's dedicated to bringing new life to homes throughout southern Maine with replacement windows and doors which welcome the light and frame a more beautiful world. Just as importantly, we're dedicated to providing a friendly, thoughtful approach to meeting homeowner needs at every step, beginning with face-to-face interactions at events and retail establishments capturing initial interests in our products and services. We're proud to be part of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for over 113 years.
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Renewal by Andersen of Maine is in search of talented-talkers (Event Marketers) who are willing to work weekends and want to earn a full-time potential at various trade shows/events/retail locations throughout southern Maine.
- Assigned to working trade shows/events/retail establishments and represent Renewal by Andersen of Maine in order to recruit leads to create revenue generation.
- Communicate to all prospects via company-prescribed methodology.
- Generate interests in our products and services with upbeat, enthusiastic fervor
Requirements met as specified or demonstrated years of equivalent experience:
- Driving record in good standing with valid driver s license and means of transportation
- High School Diploma
- At least 3-years Retail and/or Event Marketing/Sales experience preferred
- Willing to work when events are scheduled (weekends, nights)
- Tremendous people-person and can learn to speak persuasively using a prescribed methodology
- Skills of effective communication: clear/accurate messages and active listening.
- Skills to organize and follow through in handling details, documentation, records, requests, and processes plus detail oriented A MUST.
- Possess the drive to meet goals and customer/company requirements.
- Year-round work
- Comprehensive factory training programs
- Great employee wages plus potential to earn bonuses based on generating prospective client interests
- Medical allowance
- 401K with company match
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Renewal by Andersen of Southern Maine specializes in window and door replacements. Since 2004, Renewal by Andersen has serviced southern Maine providing home remodeling products directly to homeowners and has been recognized for the 2 Excellence in Customer Service Award by Renewal by Andersen Corporation.
The window replacement industry has only grown 5% from 2013. Renewal by Andersen has grown 27% in 2015. We have a professional training program in our Marketing Department to generate prospective clients for selling opportunities. There has been a tremendous demand for our products and services which has stimulated our growth plans and the need to be more present at face-to-face venues.
Right Now, if you possess the ability to talk to anyone, don t want to be stuck in an office or behind a counter, and want to earn more than just a base wage. . .we want to talk to you!
Company: Renewal by Andersen
Location: 66 Industrial Park Road, Saco, ME -###-####
Req'd Experience: At least 3-years Retail and/or Event Marketing/Sales experience preferred
Req d Education: High School Diploma (preferred) or GED, Associates Degree
Req'd Travel: Road Warrior in southern Maine
Apply: Fill out the Jobs2Careers short form with resume - qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are looking for a Retail Merchandiser to join our team! You will be responsible for planning and assembling commercial displays for brand marketing.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales team to determine display merchandise
- Set up and take down marketing displays
- Research ideas for merchandise displays and layouts
- Ensure safe construction and location of displays
- Maintain inventory of supplies and materials
- Previous experience in retail or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Real Human, IT Expert
Ion Networking is a full service IT firm that believes in having fun and solving problems, in that order. We are fisherman, athletes, parents, kids, scout leaders, firemen and chefs. Here at Ion we wear many hats. Our founder was a professional scuba-diver turned techy and every single one of us has a story to tell outside the scope of technology. It’s what makes us so good at what we do. We are a crew of engaged critical thinkers who happen to love the ever-changing world of technology.
Our staff is comprised of interesting life learners who bring a myriad of skills to the table to create a great work environment that knows how to service its clients. The secret to our success is in our staff. While those who “make the cut” are all experienced tech pros, we are also committed to building a team of people who understand that learning is more important than knowing. The ability to learn, find, and sometimes even create answers and solutions is the key to be a part of the Ion Technologies team.
What we offer:
- Aggressive compensation structure depending on experience and awesomeness
- Benefits: Medical reimbursement, IRA contributions
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Bonus system based on billable hours and sales
- Your birthday off paid
- Educational reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- A sweet location with the ability to travel locally
- Relaxed office culture with great people
- Beer tours
- Company outings
- The ability to work from home if needed
What we need in a candidate:
- To be a tech geek: You will need an understanding of networks, servers, workstations, Microsoft operating systems and office. the ability to setup and manage firewalls, backup configuration, spyware and virus removal, data recovery, installation and configuration of client workstations, service contract maintenance.
- Strong communication skills: We are tech geeks but not closet dwellers. You will need to directly connect with clients and manage accounts.
- Knowledge and experience managing networks anywhere from 4-100 users: Our clients range from small to medium sized businesses.
- Skiing, solid joke telling, knowledge of poker, ability to pour beer from a keg without creating too much foam in the cup, and also telecommunications networking, VoIP, and traditional PBX experience is a huge plus.
A Career with Aflac is one of the most sought-after, highly paid, rewarding (& fun) careers on the market today! As we get older (& wiser), most people realize that we want to be employed by a strong, stable, ethical company, where we can work smarter (not harder), earn more money each year, enjoy more time off for family & personal pursuits, work with great people & enjoy what we do each day while helping people . This is what a successful career with Aflac can give you & your family :
- Solid 1st Year Income, with 15%-40% increases in your income each year without having to "do more".
- Complete Control of your Career Path, your Clients & your Daily Schedule.
- Job Security & Long-Term Financial Security.
This is also the most under-penetrated market in the nation for Aflac, with Businesses needing our No-Cost Business Solutions & Employees needing our Cash Benefit Programs. This means there's never been a better time to join Aflac!
In our Benefit Specialist & Leadership Positions , your general Job Responsibilities would include:
- Complete our Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training (classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish New Relationships with Companies & Organizations through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn, Referrals & Warm Leads that come in through Aflac.
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs, Discuss our No-Cost Business Solutions, Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Enroll Employees in Aflac Benefits (Consultative Process).
- Enroll New Hires on a Monthly Basis & Assist with Billing, Invoicing, Claims & Policyholder Servicing.
- Leadership Positions are available within 3-6 months (as long as agreed-upon metrics are achieved) & would allow an individual to build an Aflac agency with no start-up costs or investments.
Our Benefit Specialists & Leaders experience the following:
- Most consultants make between 45k-65k during their 1st year (before bonuses)
- Earn additional compensation through our New Consultant Award Series (up to $12,750 1st year), Stock Bonuses, Renewal Income, Nomination Bonuses & Ongoing Contests that include Trips, Prizes & Cash Bonuses.
- You can quit Aflac after certain time periods & still receive a % of your Renewal Income (2 Years = 50%, 5 years = 75% & 10 years = 100%). What other company will continue paying you after you quit?
- Represent the #1 company in our industry.
- Flexible Schedule (No Nights or Weekends, unless you choose to).
- We pride ourselves in being a Fun, Ethical, Professional Team that actively work Together in a Positive, Cooperative Work Environment.
- Several Management & Specialty Opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
- An Accident, Life & Health License is required to sell our type of Insurance.
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their Accident, Life & Health License will also be considered. It's a simple process that takes most people 10-14 days (max) to complete, & candidates will be supported throughout the entire process.
- No F1,OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of Insurance Sales position. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.
Driver's Education Instructor
Have you ever wondered where some people learn to drive? Do you have a general concern for people's safety on the road? You can help students develop safe driving techniques by becoming a Driver's Ed Instructor!
We are looking for exceptional people with great communication skills, to help deliver the best possible teaching experience to our clients. You will also provide the best thinking skills for safe operation of non commercial class C vehicles. We have full and part time positions available. We offer training classes that will help you obtain your Class A or B instruction license.
We are looking for people in the following areas of Southern Maine: Auburn, Augusta, Biddeford/Saco, Brunswick, Gardiner, Gorham, Gray, Naples, Poland, Scarborough, South Paris, South Portland, Standish, Topsham, Westbrook and Windham.
With 43 years in the Education of Drivers, we are a multi-divisional company in immediate need of dedicated folks in ALL PHASES of our business. Applicants MUST be at least 22 years old and hold a valid Driver's License for at least 6 years. Good driving record within the last 6 years will assist in successful recruitment.
So, if you love people, want to make a difference, and feel good about your work, please apply for this position.
Compensation will be discussed during the interview.
Class A Driver
Class A Driver - Scarborough, ME
CDL Class A drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
- We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required
- This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
- Food distribution/delivery experience.
- Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner in multi-temperature environments.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Windham,Me)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: online research survey, online work, pt remote, remote position, telecommute contractor, telecommute job, telecommuting contractor, telecommuting employee, telecommuting employment, work from home employee
Physical Therapist PT Jobs (Windham,Me)
Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Physical Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, PTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Physical Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Physical Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Shift Supervisor Management Trainee
Job Description The Shift Supervisor Trainee role is an entry-level, short-term role that prepares an employee to perform a higher-level supervisory role, such as Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor. The Shift Supervisor Trainee performs work as directed in order to prepare for future supervisory responsibilities, completes basic operations and management skills training, and also learns about key aspects of the business (e.g., building customer loyalty through exceptional service) and CVS/pharmacy culture.
Upon successful completion of the training program, Shift Supervisor Trainees are eligible to be considered for promotion to open Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor positions. These key leadership roles support the CVS Store Management team in driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. When there is no manager onsite, the Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor leads the store staff, ensures that store operations run smoothly, and is responsible for ensuring the completion of all opening and closing procedures.
Essential Function: 1. Management • Work effectively with store management and store crews • Supervise the store's crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities • Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews 2. Customer Service • Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints • Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank) • Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers • Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
Required Qualifications • Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills. • Advanced communication skills • Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed
Preferred Qualifications Experience in retail
Education High school diploma or equivalent required
Business Overview CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy.
Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers. CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Operations Assistant Manager
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER Division:
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
Promotional effectiveness of store-front fixtures and displays
Assist in the management of sales effectiveness of seasonal areas in the store
Coordinate appropriate signage utilized in the store
Assist with the receipt and return of DSD merchandise
Process damaged merchandise on a daily basis
Assist Store Manager with creation of weekly schedules
Assist in the management of store supplies and expense control
Assist with merchandising and maintaining the checkout area to maximize impulse sales
Ensure coolers and store-front program racks/displays are refilled daily (balloon program, sunglasses, batteries, etc.)
Assist with the management of the Drive Item program Minimum Requirements/Qualifications
Prefer prior retail and management experience
Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
Ability to work in a high energy team environment This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto Req ID: 116199BR Zip/Postal Code::
Employment Status:: PT
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!