Winnabow Job Description Sample
Shift Supervisor Management Trainee
The Shift Supervisor Trainee role is an entry-level, short-term role that prepares an employee to perform a higher-level supervisory role, such as Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor. The Shift Supervisor Trainee performs work as directed in order to prepare for future supervisory responsibilities, completes basic operations and management skills training, and also learns about key aspects of the business (e.g., building customer loyalty through exceptional service) and CVS/pharmacy culture.
Upon successful completion of the training program, Shift Supervisor Trainees are eligible to be considered for promotion to open Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor positions. These key leadership roles support the CVS Store Management team in driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. When there is no manager onsite, the Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor leads the store staff, ensures that store operations run smoothly, and is responsible for ensuring the completion of all opening and closing procedures.
Work effectively with store management and store crews
Supervise the store's crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities
Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews
Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank)
Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers
Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills. Advanced communication skills. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed.
Experience in retail
High school diploma or equivalent required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace.
We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Sales Floor Associate
Summary of Position
Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
Assist in the merchandising of the store.
Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
Maintains security of all cash.
Protects all company assets.
Maintains a high level of good customer service.
Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
Assist with unloading trucks.
Works in a safe manner.
Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
This job specification should not construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Accounts Payable Associate - Corporate Office
REEDS Jewelers is currently seeking a team oriented Accounts Payable Associate for our corporate office in Wilmington, NC. The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for the accurate, efficient, and timely processing of all company payables.
REEDS Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our team, and employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. REEDS provides a smoke and drug-free environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge and experience
- Computer proficient; Microsoft Office and AS400
- Workday experience preferred
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge and experience required
- Data entry experience preferred
- Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Must be multi-task and detail oriented
- Must have proven written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and able to work as a team associate
REEDS Jewelers offers a comprehensive compensation program that includes 401k, merchandise discounts, career growth and a drug free workplace.
Receptionist (EOW) (Part Time)
- This position is for every other weekend. To operate telephone switchboard, direct calls appropriately and take messages. To greet visitors, determine nature of their business and to provide appropriate information. Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
MAJOR WORK ACTIVITIES:
1.Operates telephone switchboard; directs calls to appropriate destination, takes messages and distributes messages via voicemail or written.
2.Greets and directs visitors and residents, answers questions to the best of his/her ability.
3.Greets new applicants and distributes applications.
4.Handles all incoming and outgoing mail for entire facility.
5.Follows reception area procedures during fire alarms.
6.Fills administration area copiers and fax machine with copy paper.
7.Performs clerical duties including making copies as needed.
8.Responsible for front desk petty cash box and resident fund.
9.Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must have excellent communication and strong organizational skills
Must be able to read and write.
Must be able to operate telephone equipment, copiers and fax machine.
Ability to work independently on assigned task as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
Physical exertion such as standing, stooping, lifting, pushing, carrying and bending required no more than 20% of the time.
Minimal exposure to infectious disease.
Physical job demands may be subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Education:High School Diploma or equivalent
Licensure/ Certification: NA
Experience: Experience preferred
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
FT Color Mixer - 2538 Wilmington South
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will prepare customers' paint orders quickly and accurately, which involves tinting and mixing paint, preparing draw-downs for submittal to customers, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, and cleaning, filling and repairing equipment as necessary. This position may also assist with general warehouse, delivery and customer service duties as needed, including loading and unloading of material, and waiting on customers.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a valid driver's license.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
Prior experience as a paint mixer with the ability to understand pigment variations and characteristics and the tinting process.
Prior customer service or retail experience.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
HR Onboarding Specialist
HR Onboarding Specialist (Full Time)
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for implementing and delivering recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives. To include but not limited to full employment life-cycle; recruit, screen and onboarding of staff by using creative sourcing and staffing methods.
MAJOR WORK ACTIVITIES:
1.Source and attract candidates utilizing traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as social media platforms, databases, career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
2.Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
3.Manages current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
4.Screens candidates resumes and applications, coordinate candidate interview with hiring managers/leadership, administer appropriate assessments as needed.
5.Deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings and communicates important employment information during said offer (i.e. benefits, compensation, etc.).
6.Onboard new employees to included but not limited to conducting and processing pre-employment screening, new hire orientation and ensuring set up in HRIS system.
7.Verify employment eligibility I-9 and E-Verify reporting, criminal backgrounds, validate license/certifications, OIG exclusion and new hiring reporting for all new employees.
8.Assist in managing HRIS and working with payroll and timekeeping systems.
9.Maintains application/resume file and retention according to company policy
10. Works in tandem with Employee Engagement Specialist in the full life cycle of employee integration.
11. Prepare and post opening to appropriate job boards for internal and external needs.
12. Implements advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
13. Coordinates with Employee Engagement Specialist in internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer of employment status, etc.
14. Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
15. Develops and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external sources and improving the employer brand outside the organization within the community.
16. Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
17. Performs multiple administrative and clerical functions to include but not limited to document preparation, correspondence, photocopies, faxes documents, processes and distribute mail and other HR clerical functions
18. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the HR Administrator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Works in a well lighted, temperature controlled office area
Physical exertion required no more than 20% of the time.
Minimal exposure to infectious diseases.
High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
Good communication skills both verbal and written with ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Posses good organizational ability and strong interpersonal skills
Physical job demands may be subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities
Education:Associates Degree preferred or equivalent years of experience.
Licensure/ Certification: N/A
Experience:1-2 years of relevant experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Measure distances from grade stakes, drives stakes, and stretches tight line.
Bolt, nail, align, and block up under forms.
Level earth to fine grade specifications, using pick and shovel.
Mix concrete, using portable mixer.
Smooth and finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using float, trowel, or screed.
Mop, brush, or spread paints or bituminous compounds over surfaces for protection.
Spray materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hose to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
Apply caulking compounds by hand or with caulking gun to seal crevices.
Grind, sand, or polish surfaces such as concrete or steel, using abrasive tools or machines.
Perform variety of tasks involving dexterous use of hands and tools such as demolishing buildings, sawing lumber, dismantling forms, removing projections from concrete, mounting pipe hangers, and cutting and attaching insulating material.
Repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure.
Detect, recognize and respond to dangerous conditions or situations.
Regular attendance is required.
Significant travel may be required.
Performs other duties as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Working Conditions/Physical Effort:
Conditions include working in office, shop, busy traffic areas, warehouses, and undeveloped properties, with frequent exposure to dirt, dust, grease, oil, vibrations, and adverse weather conditions. Must be able to safely access all areas of property, buildings, structures, wharves, rooftops and other elevated positions, as well as, confined spaces. Must be able to effectively use all required PPE equipment and lift up to fifty pounds. Strenuous physical demands are required to safely perform the essential functions associated with this position. Must be able to safely operate all involved equipment and tools. Must be capable of standing for long periods of time, bending consistently, working in confined spaces with limited access, on ladders, in personnel lifts, in workboats, and working in awkward body positions.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Staff Education & Training Coordinator
Staff Education & Training Coordinator (Full Time)
The Staff Education and Training Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating ongoing educational and instructional programs for the campus. The coordinator is responsible for development of reporting for measurement of training needs and results.
MAJOR WORK ACTIVITIES:
1.Assess current and future training/educational and instructional needs across the entire campus to include all disciplines and shifts.
2.Assure quality education and training by utilization of authoritative resources and best practices.
3.Plan, implement and evaluate programs to meet assessed needs and regulatory requirements.
4.Utilize various training techniques to optimize staff learning; included may be lecture format, printed materials, hands-on demonstrations, role-playing, group sessions, one-on-one training, unit-based instruction, outside trainers etc.
5.Develops and maintains continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed.
6.Develop, implement, teach and evaluate staff competency programs, which will demonstrate accepted practice standards. This is to include annual skills testing.
7.Continually assess, evaluate, implement training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
8.Develop benchmarks of program effectiveness and measure that effectiveness through data assessment
9.Consults with managers and supervisors to assess training needs and utilize as a resource for training.
10.Develops and publishes training program calendar / schedule as needed.
11.Establish and maintain comprehensive methods of tracking licensure, certifications and continuing education for all nursing personnel.
12.Provide educational support to all nursing staff personnel consistently throughout their 90 day orientation period and further as needed.
13.Coordinate new employee initial and annual tuberculin skin tests and/or screenings to maintain accurate records.
14.Promote and coordinate annual flu vaccinations to residents and employees of the campus.
15.Perform random screenings per policy.
16.Participate in various human resources and quality initiatives and activities as needed.
17.Assess and evaluate work related employee injuries or illness.
18.Provides various methods of delivery for training and education, i.e. E-Learning, etc.
19.Support employee relations and engagement to ensure practices that maintain positive culture and staff retention.
20.Maintains current clinical knowledge and knowledge of LTC & AL licensure requirements in order to ensure that educational information provided to staff is current.
21.Support management/administration decisions through periods of change or stress.
22.Performs specific work duties and responsibilities including supervision as assigned by the Human Resource Administrator.
Education:Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
Licensure/ Certification: Current North Carolina licensure as Registered Nurse, A.P.I.C. preferred.
Experience:Two years previous geriatric nursing and/or teaching experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
We have an opening in our Wilmington NC office for a Wordpress developer to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable with developing primarily in Wordpress with a focus on custom theme development but can also work in a custom PHP/MySQL environment when needed. We are looking for a strong developer who can provide input and feedback throughout the whole design/development process and execute the ideas proposed based on current industry best practices. An ideal candidate is solution oriented, bringing workable options to the table when unknowns or blockers are encountered. We solve business problems for companies and help them reach their goals. Be prepared to challenge your assumptions and test them with data-driven knowledge
We favor experimentation over perfection but know when it’s important to get it right. We have a small collaborative team and are looking for motivated individuals who can work both independently and collaboratively depending on the project. We are looking for individuals to take ownership of their projects, become key contributors, and create finished products that meet our high standards of quality. We want creative thinkers and troubleshooters - individuals who want to improve themselves and our development environment as well as solve problems for our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintaining and managing client website updates
- Quality assurance for all websites, ensuring features and functionality are working prior to site launch
- Find solutions to project/client needs and identify opportunities
- Build custom websites based on semantics and company best practices
- Work closely with other departments as part of a cohesive and integrated team
- Wordpress custom theme development experience
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Comfortable with rapid prototyping
- Collaborative attitude
- Experience with third party API integration
- Git version control experience
- Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA, Basecamp.
- Familiarity with Slack for office communications
- Compensation based on experience.
- 401K match available
- Continuing education reimbursements
- Generous vacation and PTO time.
- Work with a talented team.
- Work with the latest software, top of the line tools and equipment.
- Laid back, fun & professional culture.
- We were just named one of North Carolina's top Employers for 2018.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Technical Writer (Nuclear)
The Technical Writer will be responsible for providing support to, and collaborating with, engineers to produce new and existing technical specifications, reports, manuals, presentations, procedures and other documents in support of new commercial nuclear reactor projects. This individual may assist in all areas of configuration management to include Requirements Management, Design Control, Document and Records Management, and Issue and Change Management.
Principal Duties and
• Provide technical writing support to, and updates for, new and existing assigned documentation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve publication discrepancies.
• Ensure projects are implemented on time with high quality and within budget.
• Work with industry and customer standards to develop quality and user-friendly formats and templates for future publications.
• Edit and manage technical documentation in support of business products creating documentation that is complete, accurate, and timely.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts in the creation and implementation of documentation.
• Become familiar with applicable products, services, concepts, practices, requirements, and procedures.
• Prioritize, organize, and complete multiple activities, meeting established deadlines. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish activities.
• Collect, analyze, and compile information from various resources, for use in creation or editing of procedures, reports, and documents.
• Manage review and approval of documents including comment resolution.
• Develop documents that are organized, succinct, compliant, and meet internal and external deadlines; edit documents for consistency, clarity, grammar, syntax, format, and compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
• Create, manage, and maintain websites, libraries, storage repositories, workflows, newsletters, etc., as assigned. Process engineering changes through appropriate data management systems.
• Work to and update project schedules on a regular basis.
• Perform requirements traceability and publishing, as required.
• Support input into the Product Lifecycle Management System (PLM) and the Nuclear Collaboration System. Perform records management type functions and records maintenance activities, as assigned.
• Perform training to other staff members on CM functions, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in technical writing).
• Desired experience in one of the following:
a. Technical writing in a nuclear business environment, quality assurance, engineering, or computer technology.
b. Experience with developing new content from a variety of resources such as product specifications, interviews with technical subject experts, etc.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in using computer applications. Experience in word processing, presentation packages, databases, and spreadsheet packages. Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel; familiarity with Adobe software to be able to create/modify PDF files. MS Word mastery is required.
Additional Desired Characteristics:
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of electronic document publication and printing.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; must work well in a team environment.
• Strong skills and knowledge using Adobe Acrobat Professional or DC.
• Strong skills with graphics software, including Visio and Adobe Photoshop or Corel Photo Paint.
• Strong organizational skills, project execution skills, and detail oriented.
• Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude. Energetic problem-solver capable of handling multiple tasks and priorities. Must be able to work with little supervision.
• Experience as a technical writer in the nuclear industry, national labs or governmental agencies in a high-tech field.
• Experience with Client documentation system, practices and requirements.
• Experience with configuration management protocols in a high-tech, regulated environment.
• Familiarity with US NRC Regulatory Guide (RG).
• Familiarity with system and software standards (ASME, IEEE, IEC, etc.).
• Familiarity with Documentum.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!