Winnetka Job Description Sample
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
EVENT SPECIALIST PART TIME SALES
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. #WES1
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
Set up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
Break down and clean up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
Perform administrative work
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties which may be required to conduct a specialized event include (without limitation): ability to satisfy requirements necessary to conduct product demonstrations involving alcoholic beverages; Food Safety Certification; Responsible Alcohol Server Certification; video game /other consumer electronics knowledge, skills, and experience
- Reliable access to a computer and a phone on a daily basis
- Satisfactory completion of background check/drug testing subject to applicable law
- Must perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when appropriate.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by ones supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions. Come learn why Winning Together is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
OTR Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Flatbed
Now hiring - OTR truck driver opportunities for open deck professionals
Mid Seven Transportation offers better rates per mile, consistent home time, and a better shot at the life & career you want.
Are you ready to haul flatbed/stepdeck for America’s top brands? At Mid Seven Transportation, hauling freight isn’t who we are, it’s what we do—and our newly expanded company truck driver jobs offer the stability you’ve been looking for and more. If you have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck experience and a CDL-A license, you can join our over-the-road division and enjoy greater pay, weekend home time in some areas, and quality perks that make for a smoother ride:
Higher starting pay based on experience – with additional bonus, stop off, and detention pay, our top drivers earn .54 CPM on average
All miles paid loaded & unloaded
$2,000 sign-on bonus
Excellent home time (home every weekend in certain areas)
Health, dental, and vision insurance available
401(k) retirement program
Safe, well-maintained flatbed & step deck equipment
Vacation pay after 1 year
EpicVue satellite TV
Join the Mid Seven family today to work with a company whose focus is on YOU. We care about our truck drivers and guarantee you’ll see the difference. Our flatbed and step deck opportunities have kept our truck drivers and customers happy for over 65 years, with no signs of slowing down!
Mid Seven Transportation is based out of Des Moines, Iowa, serving agricultural and building industries in the Midwest, Southeast, Northwest, and Atlantic regions.
Qualified CDL-A truck driver applicants have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck driving experience.
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Ultralight Dry Van Company Truck Driver
Fraley & Schilling has Ultralight Van Truck Driver opportunities so our drivers still get to specialize while rack up the miles!
Enjoy steady dry van freight with great pay and friendly driver-focused support!
If you still want to specialize but want to pull dry van freight, Fraley & Schilling has the truck driver opportunities for you! Guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support show our truck drivers how much they matter.
You can count on Fraley & Schilling:
95% of our truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re a truck driver for a F&S regional dry van fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
Plus we offer one of the industry’s best referral bonus programs:
Refer a truck driver to us. Then once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now.
Carpenter / Garage Door Service/Installation Technician
Raynor Garage Door Company is a family owned and operated company, established in 1948, based out of Northfield, IL. We specialize in the service and installation of residential and commercial garage doors and operators, gate operators, and access controls.
Raynor Door is seeking highly/self-motivated Residential/Commercial installation technicians for year round employment. Garage door installation experience is preferred but not necessary. Seeking individuals with carpentry experience as well. Employees new to the garage door industry will be put through a 90 day training program in-house, by industry experts. Someone who is mechanically inclined, accustomed to working in a team environment, interested in learning new skills and beginning a new career is best suited for this opportunity.
Qualified Applicants will be expected to:
• Provide a high level of service and customer support during field visits
• Understand customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Manage on site installation, repair, and maintenance tasks
• Operate a vehicle in a safe manner
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Pass a drug test
• Lift 50 pounds
• 1 Year of customer service experience
• 1 Year of electrical experience and/or troubleshooting experience preferred
• High School diploma or GED required
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Valid driver's license, with minimal to no infractions
Starting compensation is based on previous experience in the garage door industry or similar field. Benefits available to all Field Technicians include:
• Competitive Salary - $15 to $40 per hour
• 401(k) Plan
• Paid Time Off Program
• Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Coverage
• Company Supplied Work Vehicle
• Company Supplied Power Tools
• Company Supplied Work Clothes
Executive Director Of Philanthropy
The Executive Director of Development will believe in the mission of the Non-profit and their missionary work around the world and will be an articulate leader with the ability to educate and involve coworkers while meeting the funding needs. This individual will have a history of successful fund development experience, preferably in a religious environment and possess a Master's degree in philanthropic studies or equivelent, business, public relations, sales and marketing, or related field along with five or more years in development or related positions, and a history of successful relationship building with key constituent groups. To achieve success, the Executive Director of Development will possess the ability to interact well with religious Brothers and priests at all levels and to communicate his/her vision for the fund development initiatives to the internal constituency. He/she will have a proven ability to identify, cultivate, and solicit major gifts and to grow an already successful planned giving program. In addition, this person will possess exceptional oral and written communication skills, be computer literate, and be able and willing to work in an environment of measurable accountability
- Create and implement a major and planned gifts program. Sustain existing and forge new relationships with donors and prospects. Develop and maintain a portfolio of major gift prospects for cultivation and direct solicitation.
- Create strategies for corporate and foundation relationships and seek funding as appropriate.
- As Coordinator and Convener: Oversee the development functions of the Chicago Province. Oversee the development and distribution of all development-related communications and publications, including direct mail.
- Implement tasks as identified, planned, and assigned through the Development Committee.
- Schedule and prepare the agenda for the Development Committee in collaboration with the Committee Chair.
- Follow up with the development directors of the various entities on all tasks identified, planned, and assigned through the Development Committee.
- Provide periodically reports to the Provincial and Council regarding the projects and plans emerging from the Development Committee.
- Prepare the annual province-wide development report for approval by the Provincial and Council.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!