Winooski Job Description Sample
Build & Release Engineer
Build & Release Engineer (Contractor) will be responsible for providing build and release strategy/execution for highly complex as well as parallel and concurrent releases for a Software Product. Manages Continuous Code Integration within SDLC. The role demonstrates deep understanding of concurrent software development, its effect on build management and releasing the builds across versions and environments
In this role, you will:
Own builds, releases and continuous integration process for large and complex releases of a product and at times expands the scope across multiple concurrent releases.
Own, manage and improve release process. Focuses on scale and efficiency. Deploys the right builds across environments.
Manage key deliverables and mentors junior team members.
Contribute in driving initiatives such as defining standards and processes to ensure quality.
Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables.
Develop and enhance the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
Determine best practices and principals and promotes them across the team.
Demonstrate expert knowledge in developing and executing automated builds and scripts.
Learn new build and releases techniques and methodologies and trains the team in the same.
Work with developers and stakeholders to deliver quality software through the build and deployment system.
Partner with and provides direction to fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
Use industry best practices to improve Build, Release and Continuous integration processes.
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Vice President Of Research & Development - Skincare
The Vice President of R&D is responsible for leading the R&D functions and teams to deliver the latest, trendsetting innovations in skincare, cosmetics and aromatherapy throughout the luxury brand. This role will develop the R&D team, programs and processes. Additionally, this role will oversee and lead international regulatory for all product categories.
Key Success Factors:
- Direction and management of the R&D personnel, formulation of new products, design and execution of product testing, data management, and analysis and technical support for other functional groups.
- Prepare laboratory batches or supervises preparation on an as needed basis for stability sampling, safety testing, preservative efficacy testing, claim/clinical testing, marketing evaluation and mock-ups for Retail and PR.
- Conduct appropriate stability/compatibility testing to ensure formula and/or formula package robustness.
- Maintain accurate records of all formulae development, physical testing and specifications.
- Create, review and approve technical documents to support developmental projects (i.e. Ingredient Statements, Specifications, Content Disclosures, Cost Formula, Manufacturing Formula Cards, patents, etc.).
- Develop robust manufacturing processes for development projects in conjunction with the processing team. Active participation in pilot plant/scale-up activities.
- Support manufacturing/compounding in all project introductions. Serve as a technical advisor to Manufacturing and QC as needed.
- Develop specifications and standards for new and/or reformulated product ensuring product quality.
- Provide technical assistance related to product formula to support departments as required
- Source, evaluate, and approve new and/or alternate raw materials.
- Keep informed on industry trends, equipment, facilities, materials and procedures used for the manufacturing of OTC and cosmetic dosage forms.
- Evaluate new processing methods, equipment and materials in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Prepare clear and concise status and summary reports on projects.
- Assign and prioritize projects for direct reports.
- Serve as R&D representative on cross-functional project teams.
- Direct and oversee international regulatory program.
- History of high-level performance exhibited in a leadership role in Product Development with 10 years of experience in the development of beauty products from concept to launch.
- Proven innovation experience in the development of body, skin, and /or color cosmetics is a must.
- Demonstrated experience leading creative and innovative teams via established and reliable processes and producing results against aggressive timetables.
- Experience working and thriving in an entrepreneurial and creativity driven environment.
- Skilled in implementing strategic initiatives.
- Strong relationship building abilities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Awareness of and interest in trends and lifestyle aspects that influence the hair industry such as fashion, cosmetics, and social trends.
- Ability to inspire and motivate.
- International regulatory experience is a must. Asian market experience is preferred.
- Highly visible role = great rewards!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Bonus incentive.
- Career defining opportunity.
- Relocation assistance as needed.
Sr. Software Engineer
Kindly find below the detailed JD and let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in detail:
Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Burlington, VT
Duration: 3+ Months
NOTE: IN-PERSON Interview Mandatory.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Being a passionate and flexible engineer, collaborate with your team to achieve and exceed the goal to build, deploy, monitor and manage a highly performing and highly available production system.
- Construct and manage services published to both internal and external consumers.
- Implement platform-level components including event architectures, messaging, and caching solutions.
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of REST APIs, services, system tasks and cloud solutions.
- Enhance performance and reliability of our current solutions.
- Collaborate with team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Evangelize new ideas within your team as well as across teams.
- Explore open source or industry standard solutions that could be a fit for the organization.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
Speech Language Pathologist - SNF
- Salary in the $80,000 - $95,000 range DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Shift - M-F days. 37.5 hours per week
- This is direct hire role.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Must have a State of Vermont license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Clinical Competence Certification from the American Speech and Hearing Association preferred
- 2+ years experience providing speech and language services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
Occupational Therapist - SNF
- Salary up to $95,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Shift - M-F days. 37.5 hours per week
- This is direct hire role.
- Initiates skilled occupational therapy treatments in accordance with physician's orders; maintains required contact with physician.
- Maintains written evaluations, progress notes, MDS records and discharge summaries for residents in occupational therapy program.
- Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of function.
- Provides input for the Resident Care Planning meetings and attends during absences of the Director of Occupational Therapy.
- Maintains statistical records of residents' treatments.
- Assists with in-service training programs upon request.
- Records and updates resident's care plan
- Must have a Degree in occupational therapy
- Must have a State of Vermont license to practice as a occupational therapist
- 2+ years experience providing occupational therapy services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
Help Desk Technician (Mid-Level Field Engineer)
This position provides an opportunity to support vital functions for the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Information Technology (OIT), supporting programs managing our nation’s fundamental foreign person processing services. The selected candidates will work with high performance collaborative teams to deliver best-in-class services and solutions in technical support, systems refresh, software integration, and operations support to clients in CONUS and OCONUS locations. This position requires a security clearance of a Public Trust favorable suitability determination at the time of employment.
The Field Engineer candidate will provide USCIS user support at remote locations on assigned open tickets and work in collaboration with the Service Desk. The Field Engineer is responsible for resolving customer affecting technical issues in a timely fashion in order to maintain customer satisfactions. The Field Engineer installs, troubleshoots and maintains an extensive variety of products and equipment. The Field Engineer will have the ability to make replacement cables from raw cable and RJ-45 connectors, trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed, determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers’ needs.
Principal Position Responsibilities:
- Deskside Support which includes
- Provide on-site support for deployment and security remediation functions
- Gather analyze, and report end-user support trends
- Analysis, testing and modification of computer hardware systems and software based on consultations with users and system design specifications
- Updating registry values, installing/configuring/updating computer operating systems
- Utilizing remote management to diagnose/modify update computer programs/software and computer systems
- Provide desktop, application and network application incident resolution
- Manage user installation and relocations requests
- Asset Inventory Support
- Conduct physical inventory of assets
- Conduct scheduled and random electronic inventories
- Assist in receiving and receipting property
- Transfer of property to other organizations
- Process computer equipment for excess and disposition
- Disposal Preparation Support
- Ensure disposal policies and procedures are employed
- Ensure every device is wiped/degaussed prior to site removal
- Encryption Services
- Administer and manage encryption tools application server
- Ensure laptops are properly encrypted
- Encrypt laptops discovered without encryption
- Provide password recovery for encrypted device
- Video Conferencing and Audio/Video O&M
- Troubleshoot system problems and repairs
- Work with support staff for remote troubleshooting and repairs
- Assist in setting up presentation devices and Video Conference units
- Set up, ensure functionality, be available during events and shut down video conferences
- Local On-Site Cabling
- Restart wiring closet cabling electronics including switches or other network devices
- Replace defective cabling electronics and simple replacement of defective cabling electronics and components such as switch blades
- Overseas Site Support (Depends on Position)
- Wireless Services
- Assist users with mobile communication devices (mobile phones, broadband cards, Blackberrys, and laptops) with incident support tickets
- Provide Tier 2 support in the field which includes hardware troubleshooting and OS reinstall, Blackberry Exchange Server connection verification and equipment swapping support
- Service Center Services
- Ensure IT services are rendered/tested for telework users using VPN and CITRIX services
- Provide remote support services for telework/home users
- Support pre/post application releases
- Account Management Services
- Hardware Incident Resolution
- Identify and resolve hardware incidents and service requests of a consumable part
- Hold a minimum security clearance of Public Trust favorable suitability determination prior to employment date and for the duration of the employment period.
- US Citizen
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience troubleshooting software and hardware in a customer service role
- Minimum 6 months’ experience troubleshooting Apple Macintosh software and hardware in a customer service role
- High degree of technical proficiency
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Certification in UNIX and Microsoft Operating Systems or 3 years experience troubleshooting, installing, and configuring UNIX and MS systems.
- Familiarity with LANDesk remote resolution and with using LANDesk to push packages to workstations to complete software installation
- Familiarity with CLAIMS 3 (C3) system
- Comptia Networking +
- Comptia A+
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!