Winston Job Description Sample
CDL A Company Driver Driving Jobs
21 years of age
Minimum of 3 months current OTR experience
DOT physical and functional capacity tested
Valid class A CDL license
Knight Transportation Offers
Annual Bonus Potential $6000+ (Paid Quarterly)
Full Insurance After 60 Days
401k Company Match After 6 Months
Paid Time Off After 90 days
Industry Leading Retention
Daily or Weekly Pay
Dry Van, Reefer, and Port Services opportunities available
CDL A Local Company Driver - Home Daily!
DSV Road TransportHiring Local Class A Drivers
New Pay Package and $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
I-5 Corridor Regional
Weekly Home Time
Late Model Equipment
Prepass / prepass plus
Full Benefits Plans Available
401K with DSV Match
Vacation / Holiday Pay
Must Be At Least 23 Years Of Age
Must Have A Good Driving Record
2 years experience or 1 year with school certificate.
Doubles Endorsement/Experience Required
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Driver - Class A CDL I-5 Corridor
We are looking for CDL drivers along I-5 Corridor for Portland to Los Angeles dry van runs, with East West coast freight available!
Responsibilities may include:
- Delivering a wide variety of items to different warehouses
- Following route and time schedule
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting, and operating Volvo tractor, 53’ Dry van
- Electronic logs with scanners
- Following DOT regulations and safety standards
- Competitive compensation+ mileage bonuses
- 2500 miles + per week
- Great company culture! We run you, pay you and get you home!
- The Truck Driver must have a CDL Class A License.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in local or regional capacity
- Safe driving background
Come and see for yourself the Market Express difference!
Visit us at www.shipwithmx.com
Oregon Dermatology Group Adding 100% Mohs Surgeon
*Located in Umpqua River Valley in Southern Oregon*
myDermRecruiter is partnering with our client in Oregon to find a MOHS surgeon immediately! Practice is growing and needs a Board Certified / Board Eligible Mohs Surgeon to join as soon as possible! Receive MOHS referrals from 9 providers. This is a true 100% Mohs position.
- Highly competitive base salary plus production based incentive bonuses; earn $650-750K+ your first year!
- 100% Mohs! Do not have to practice General Medical Dermatology
- In house Dermatology Mohs Lab
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid cme and more!
- PARTNERSHIP is available! Physician owned practice
- Long term, excellent reputation of this practice keeps doctors busy and they need your help to care for the growing demands of this community!
myDermRecruiter represents Dermatology Jobs nationwide! Whether you are a job seeker or a practice owner seeking to add a new provider, we can help! Visit our website at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Oregon Dermatology Group Adding Medical Dermatology Physician - Rosebu
*Located in Umpqua River Valley in Southern Oregon*
myDermRecruiter is assisting a very busy, successful private Dermatology Group, actively seeking a team oriented, hard working and caring, Board Certified / Board Eligible Medical Dermatologist to join their team. Become part of a team that truly cares about patient satisfaction and providing excellent work/life balance for their employees. You will have great support here!
- Highly competitive base salary plus production based incentive bonuses; earn $400-600K your first year!
- Work 4-5 days/week, no weekends!
- See an average of 40 patients a day. Be busy from day 1!
- EMR system currently in place (EMA)
- Full Benefits including health, CME/PTO, matching 401K contribution and more
- Open to experienced physicians as well as upcoming grads
- Opening due to legacy planning and growth; no turnover in this group
For further details regarding this outstanding opportunity, contact Stephen Gubbels at ext: 4. Email your CV to for immediate consideration.
Phone: ext: 4
Cell: (available until 9pm CT)
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers - Regional Flatbed Drivers
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers – Regional Flatbed Drivers
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Opportunities
Why System Transport? Options, pay & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique needs of our CDL-A truck drivers has set us apart in the industry. Whether you're just starting out with a Class-A or are a seasoned Owner Operator truck driver, System Transport is a safe, trusted carrier with options for every professional truck driver.
$.54-$58 FOR ALL MILES!
Join our Trusted Systems of CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Today:
- Industry Leading Pay Per Mile
- Call for Details!
- $.54 - $.58 For ALL Miles
- Call for Details!
100 Miles or Less Pays $75 Minimum
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
$300 Quarterly Safety Bonus (90% + Achievement Rate)!
Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
And much more!
- You must have a valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!