Winter Haven Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist Travel Job - Master's Degree Required
Provide expert therapy to patients with injuries and/or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners and help facilities nationwide bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies. Choose your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination and enjoy 13 week assignments and longer.
- Doctoral or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a \"permanent\" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you!
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other PT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, lactation, mhlb physical, movement disorder, movement therapist, physical therapist, rehab, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
Military & Family Life Counselor - (School) - Mcas Yuma, AZ
Must hold an Arizona license at the independent practice level Job Summary This position has the primary responsibility of providing the full breadth of Child and Youth Behavioral (CYB) counseling services to children of all ages of military service members and their families at military installations. These services may include non medical counseling, training/health and wellness presentations, consultation with parents, personnel at child daycare centers and schools, and consultation to installation command regarding behavioral health issues affecting children and youth.
CYB counselors will be assigned to DoDEA schools and community schools and will need to have experience working in a school setting to qualify for school position. CYB counselors will also be assigned to youth programs, summer camps, and on demand assignments. The counselors work closely with the installation and military branch Points of Contact (POC) to assure that the program is provided within scope and meets the needs of the installation.
Essential Functions • Provides non medical, short term, solution focused, counseling directly to children and youth of service members. • Services include assessment, brief counseling and consultation, action planning, referral to resources (assuring linkage as appropriate), and follow-up as indicated. • CYB counselors will also have a focus on supporting the staff and personnel of CDCs, DoDEA and community schools, youth programs and summer camps as well as providing parent training and guidance. • The CYB counselor will provide training and health and wellness presentations, participate in health fairs and other base/installation activities focused on children and youth. Enters counselor activity data on a daily basis through smart phone, web, or fax to assure that reporting is accurate from assigned installation while maintaining confidentiality and anonymity of service / family member. • Create a presence on the installation in which the service and family members feel comfortable approaching the counselor and recognize the program to be confidential; • Create a presence in child and youth settings; make self available to children, youth, and staff. When working with children counselor must abide by line of site protocol. • Establishes and maintains working relationships with community resources focused on children and youth and provides appropriate linkages. • Partners with POC to provide CYB services in a manner that addresses the needs of the installation/facility.
Develops an excellent working relationship with the installation/facility POC. • Manages duty to warn and restricted reporting situations according to DoD protocol and staffs the cases with Regional Supervisor/Regional Director. • Communicates with Regional Supervisors and participate in regular individual and group supervision, sharing information regarding trends and issues on the installations and in facilities to which they are assigned. • The CYB will respond to critical incidents and special requests as directed by the POC and approved by the OSD program manager. The CYB will flex schedule to respond to urgent requests as needed. • Participates in regular in-services/training, Quality Improvement committees or other contract activities as assigned/appropriate. Minimum Requirements • Education:
MA/MS/MBA Field(s) of study: Behavioral Health Profession Experience: 3-5 Years Industry: Employee Assistance Programs Job Specific:
Advanced knowledge of brief therapy and solution-focused child and youth counseling methods. • Minimum 2 years of post-masters supervised clinical experience; licensed at the independent practice level; • CYB counselors meet the Magellan MFLC CYB criteria for experience with children and youth and specialty in child and adolescent development/psychology. • School assigned counselors must have past work experience in a school setting to qualify for assignment. • Must be able to prove US Citizenship. • Prior military service/military family member and/or strong familiarity with military culture. Other • Adaptable to multiple locations for service delivery including impromptu conversations with children and youth that may exhibit a need to speak with a counselor. • Observant and intuitive of those needing services while not being intrusive. • Requires comfort with public speaking and presentations. • Requires the ability to manage and structure time and activities independently • Requires flexibility in responding to high-profile requests and emergent situations. Requires knowledge and expertise in solution-focused, grief counseling.
Preferred Qualifications • Experience: Experience: 2 years of post-masters with emphasis in short term counseling; experience in provision of child and youth services. • Prior military service/military family member and/or strong familiarity with military culture. • Prior services as MFLC and/or CYB counselor or supervisor. WORKING ENVIRONMENT • Requires ability to engage and com
Cetechs is looking for Physical Therapists to join our team!
Cetechs is currently placing Physical Therapists with Department of Defense Medical Treatment Facilities and Clinics in support of our active duty military personnel. As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, we are committed to providing the Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense, with exceptional personnel that provide quality support services for our active duty and retired military members.
We currently have Full-Time and Part-Time positions for PTs looking for a rewarding career providing exceptional healthcare services to those men and women who so proudly serve our Country. The PT will work 2-5 days a week, providing services to active duty soldiers that are beneficiaries of the military healthcare system.
Physical Therapists provide the following services at military installations:
- Physical therapy evaluations and treatments for a wide variety of neuromuscloskeleal conditions.
- Evaluate soldiers for diagnoses and treatment planning and determine current levels of functioning, to include assessment areas of gross and fine motor skills, muscle stretch reflex, peripheral sensory testing, gait and ambulation, muscle strength, joint range of motion, self-care skills, neuromuscular functioning, and activities of daily living
- Coordinate with other clinic providers so that quality of care is maintained
- Monitor and reevaluate patient performance, making appropriate modifications to the treatment plan
- Provide direct therapy, consultation, monitoring, to patients with identified physical therapy needs as indicated by evaluation
- Recommend adaptive equipment, upper extremity splints, environmental modifications, and traditional improvement of specific components of strength, range of motion, endurance, postural security, joint stability. And coping strategies
- Use the Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), etc.
PT will have:
- A Bachelors, Masters, or DPT in Physical Therapy from a College or University approved by the CAPTE - Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- An active unrestricted license in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.e. Puerto Rico) of the United States, or Washington D.C.
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Healthcare documents as required (i.e. annual physical, TB, etc.)
- Highly competitive salary
- Working with our active duty military personnel to ensure optimal health and performance
Cetechs is a CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and SBA Certified 8(a) Minority-Owned Business. Please visit us at www.cetechs.net or contact our recruitment Department at 336-528-9917.
Director Of Sales
Shilo Inns is the largest independent, privately family-owned and operated hospitality company in the Western United States. Each Shilo Inn has been designed to offer quality guest comfort at an affordable price. Our philosophy, commitment and company mission is to provide the ultimate in genuine friendliness, along with clean comfortable rooms and suites, all at an affordable price. Shilo’s, “attention to detail” oriented staff are dedicated to living up to Shilo’s motto of “Affordable Excellence”. More than 95% of all Shilo guests return and refer other guests.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Director of Sales at our beautiful Shilo Inn Suites Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
This individual will direct and control the sales efforts at the hotel in accordance with the Corporate and Regional sales team goals. This person will create sales results at profit levels sought by the company. This person will report to the Hotel General Manager, Corporate Director of Sales and the Regional Director of Sales. This position will use the utmost in revenue management practices through our corporate sales, group sales, motor coach sales, trade show representation, and liaison activities with Shilo. The Director of Sales will excel in revenue management through monitoring external competition and internal booking pace, along with rate strategies set by the hotel General Manager to achieve primary goals, and a positive RevPAR index.
Shilo offers a competitive base pay and quarterly sales incentive plan for all Directors of Sales.
-Must have 5+ years of sales experience. Previous hotel sales experience preferred.
-Must be eligible to be employed in the United States of America.
-Must demonstrate a cheerful, friendly, outgoing personality while maintaining a professional business demeanor.
-Must be able to travel if needed.
-Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
-Must be proficient in letter composition and possess exceptional writing, proofreading, editing, and oral communication skills.
-Must be well organized and appreciate attention to detail.
-Must be experienced in computer systems and technology.
-Must able to negotiate business arrangements with key corporate accounts that maintain acceptable profit levels.
-Must have general hotel operations knowledge
-Must have common business sense.
-Must always be professional dressed in business attire.
-Must have a current driver’s license and a clean driving record.
RN / Registered Nurse / ICU RN / Intensive Care Nurse
A 400 bed facility located in Southwestern Arizona has multiple openings for ICU nurses. The selected candidate will have at least 1 years of experience in an acute setting and hold current BLS and ACLS certifications. Contact Jimmy at Aureus Nursing at extension 2474 for more information
Specialty/Modality: RN-Intensive Care
Licenses/Certifications: CPR/BLS (Basic Life Support), State License-RN-Arizona, ACLS (Advance Cardiac Life Support)
Physical Abilities: From 50-100lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to or call for more information.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.
Aureus Medical Group is a national leader in healthcare staffing. Whether it's maintaining continuity of care or expanding career horizons, Aureus Medical impacts thousands of lives each day by connecting skilled healthcare professionals with exciting career opportunities in hospitals and medical facilities across the country.
With more than 30 years of experience, Aureus Medical offers travel (national contract), direct hire (full-time) and Match Hire(R) career options. Areas of specialty include Nursing, Imaging, Therapy, Medical Laboratory, Cardiopulmonary, as well as Advanced Practice and Physician search.
Aureus Medical is the largest affiliate of Omaha-based C&A Industries, a leading provider of human capital management solutions for more than 45 years.
Mission: Our mission is to be the staffing provider and employer of choice by helping people and companies achieve their goals.
Flex Schedules - Caregivers/Cnas - Multiple Opportunities!
At Abrio Care we offer our Caregivers the absolute best benefits:
- Free Training
- Flexible hours- We will work around most schedules: School, Work, Kids, More
- Competitive wages
- Friendly work environment
- Free Training - comprehensive online and classroom training (CPR, First Aid, DCW, Lifting, Home and Client Orientation and More)
- TB screening paid for.
- 24/7 Support.
- Client Matching! We set up up with clients who meet your skills and preferences.
- Regluar Client Orientations.
ABRiO Care knows how special home is! Home is where we raise our families, build roots in communities and create memories that last a lifetime. We know that our driving purpose of "Creating Amazing Relationships Everyday Through Service Excellence" will become as important to you as it is to us.
- Pass a level 1 finger print clearance.
- Pass TB test.
- Obtain CPR & First Aide. (We help train!)
- AZ Drivers License.
- 5 years of clean driving history.
caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, PCA, personal care attendant
PT Inpatient Cook
Environmental and federal regulation cleanliness of all kitchen facilities and equipment, preparation and serving of Agency facilities meals. This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position that includes tasks or duties (i.e., driving) that the employer in good faith believes could affect the safety, health or reputation of the Agency, participants, the employee performing the task or others.
Perform safe food preparation.
Prepare special diets for participant meals as instructed by care providers.
Accurately prepare food as instructed.
Properly clean and dispose of all food/materials.
Clean kitchen prep area and equipment each day.
Responsible for utilizing personal protective equipment as needed.
Perform other duties as requested by Inpatient Lead Cook or other Administrative personnel.
HS diploma or GED with one year prior cook experience in an institutional setting; must have food handler’s card.
Ability to maintain inventory.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to work accurately and with minimal supervision.
Ability to operate basic food line, preparation and kitchen equipment.
Possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record, home telephone and reliable transportation
Series of Hepatitis shots or declination of same.
Certification in first aid and CPR.
Proof of good health by initial Physical examination and negative TB test.
Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling a maximum of 100 pounds as needed.
Have availability of telephone for easy access of Agency contact.
Able to work nights, weekends, partial shifts, holidays and 8/10/12/16 hour shifts.
Ability to type and working knowledge/familiarity with computers and electronic clinical record keeping.
Must be able to obtain and maintain fingerprint clearance and pass a background check.
Bilingual – English/Spanish.
Experience working in Integrated Healthcare, Behavioral Health or Inpatient Unit.
Advanced knowledge of cultural diversity and sensitivity.
Ford Certified Transmission Tech
Repair, Replace, and overhaul Ford Transmissions per Ford guidelines. Must have Ford Certification.
Registered Nurse, Dialysis, Chronic
AHS Staffing is looking for an ChronicDialysis RN in Yuma, AZ.
You must be a Registered Nurse with at least two year of previous dialysis experience to qualify.
This is an amazing 13 week assignment that includes Guaranteed hours, tax-free money, paid housing, and travel reimbursement!
- 24/7 access to recruiters
- Travel reimbursement
- Furnished housing
- Per Diem rates
- Medical benefits
Registered Nurse (Rn)
We are looking for American, Canadian, and International nurses across all specialties (M/S, Tele RNs, ED RNs, OR RN's, Stepdown RN's, CVICU RN's/Charge RN's ICU RN's/Charge RN's). All needs are for night shifts!!
Our client is a teaching facility, Level IV Trauma Center in a beautiful sunny Arizona. They provide the best orientation, training and acculturation program for nurses!
These positions are due to growth!
As a Registered Nurse, you will make providing service your priority.
The registered professional nurse is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care to all age groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) to achieve the goals of the nursing and emergency departments. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- NCLEX passer
- Open to all experienced International / Canadian / American Nurses
- Minimum of 1 year current experience in an acute hospital Medical and Surgical care setting
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
- Assess and treat patients
- Current BLS & PALS from the American Heart Association, ACLS preferred
- Proficiency in computer charting (at least one year experience), EPIC preferred
Our Client Offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health & Wellness: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, FSAs, EAP, Health Screenings, No-Stress Zones and more
- Paid Time Off Benefits: Paid time off from work. Employees begin accruing paid time off from their first day of employment.
- Financial and Retirement Benefits.: 401K plan as well as a variety of insurance plans to help employees plan for the future and protect their financial resources.
- Education Assistance: Offers tuition reimbursement as well as financial assistance for qualifying advanced degrees to ensure employees continued career growth.
- Professional Recognition: Training and Education, Recognition Awards, Referral Program, Career Milestone Celebrations, Bonuses and Merit-Based Increases.
- Other Benefits: Offers several optional benefits such as pre-paid legal services, free local bus passes, discounts to area vendors and more.
Please note that working with Connetics you will never be charged recruitment fees. We strive to make the best match possible with you and a sponsoring employer.
If you are not interested but you know someone who is, please let us know as we offer excellent referral fees, on start, for placed candidates!
To know more about our company, please visit Connetics website: www.conneticsusa.com and https://www.facebook.com/conneticsnursingusa/reviews
Our mission is to successfully partner with both our clients and our candidates by building long-term relationships. Our team is trained to accurately identify and understand both client and candidate needs in order to ensure an excellent "fit" from the outset. In fact, we do not measure our success by the number of placements we make, but rather by how successful they are in the long run.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!