Winter Haven Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
This position ensures the safe and effective use of medications through order verification; assessment for optimal drug product selection, dosage regimen design, effective administration; provision of drug information and education; drug therapy monitoring services; and drug procurement and dispensing for Yuma Regional Medical Center. Provides pharmacy services to inpatient and outpatient care areas.
Works with nursing and medical staff to ensure the best care possible is being given. Posting Department Pharmacy Posting Department Description One of the nation's most automated pharmacies, this department utilizes barcode technology, assisted dispensing, robotics and other major automated systems to provide greater accuracy and order-processing speed. This enables Pharmacists to spend more time on nursing units, providing teaching, drug information and other clinical functions to medical staff.
Pharmacy is open 24 hours a day, while ambulatory pharmacy provides outpatient prescription services for employees, Home Health, Hospice, Social Services, CRS, Workers' Comp, retirees and the school medical program. Area of Interest Allied Health Start Date Immediately Work Week 7 ON & OFF Daily Hours 10 Bi-Weekly Hours 70 External Education Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy Current Licensure with state of Arizona orLicensure obtained prior to start Education Preferred:
Doctor of Pharmacy. Completed Post Graduate Year 1 (PGY1) Residency External Experience Experience Required: Clinical pharmacy experience within educational program curriculum and/or post-graduate pharmacy work experience.
Computer proficiency (must be able to pass computer proficiency assessment) Experience Preferred: 2 years clinical experience as a health system Pharmacist. Experience with EPIC electronic health record, YRMCCare electronic health record or similar electronic record systems Requires Call No Job Status HRLY-.75< />
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Field Service Engineer - MRI
- Maintaining the support of MRI machines at customer sites across the US
- Position requires substantial travel during the week and/or weekends
- Can work independently
- Must have the ability to take on the challenge of analyzing very complex systems - patience, diligence, and abstract problem-solving.
- Must have own transportation
- Possibility of relocating to San Diego area - to be discussed further.
- Must have minimum 3-5 years experience with diagnosis, repair, install, de-install of MRI systems. (We will train the right candidate, but previous medical imaging experience is preferred.)
- Trade school electronics/computer background, or similar military training, is the required minimum; some college level engineering is desired.
- Use of specialty MRI tools
- Technical communication skills
- Familiar with Office 365, etc.
- Coordinating with on-site vendors, day-laborers, and subcontractors
- Responsible driving
- Basic administration: speaking with customers/vendors on the phone or in-person, timely correspondence, completing service/tech documentation and personnel paperwork
- Attention to detail, team player, thinking "outside the box", respectful communication, honest and reliable follow-through with tasks
(Our company is small and offers minimal benefits at this time, but your contribution can help us change that. Three weeks vacation from the start.)
Director Of Sales
Shilo Inns is the largest independent, privately family-owned and operated hospitality company in the Western United States. Each Shilo Inn has been designed to offer quality guest comfort at an affordable price. Our philosophy, commitment and company mission is to provide the ultimate in genuine friendliness, along with clean comfortable rooms and suites, all at an affordable price. Shilo’s, “attention to detail” oriented staff are dedicated to living up to Shilo’s motto of “Affordable Excellence”. More than 95% of all Shilo guests return and refer other guests.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Director of Sales at our beautiful Shilo Inn Suites Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
This individual will direct and control the sales efforts at the hotel in accordance with the Corporate and Regional sales team goals. This person will create sales results at profit levels sought by the company. This person will report to the Hotel General Manager, Corporate Director of Sales and the Regional Director of Sales. This position will use the utmost in revenue management practices through our corporate sales, group sales, motor coach sales, trade show representation, and liaison activities with Shilo. The Director of Sales will excel in revenue management through monitoring external competition and internal booking pace, along with rate strategies set by the hotel General Manager to achieve primary goals, and a positive RevPAR index.
Shilo offers a competitive base pay and quarterly sales incentive plan for all Directors of Sales.
-Must have 5+ years of sales experience. Previous hotel sales experience preferred.
-Must be eligible to be employed in the United States of America.
-Must demonstrate a cheerful, friendly, outgoing personality while maintaining a professional business demeanor.
-Must be able to travel if needed.
-Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
-Must be proficient in letter composition and possess exceptional writing, proofreading, editing, and oral communication skills.
-Must be well organized and appreciate attention to detail.
-Must be experienced in computer systems and technology.
-Must able to negotiate business arrangements with key corporate accounts that maintain acceptable profit levels.
-Must have general hotel operations knowledge
-Must have common business sense.
-Must always be professional dressed in business attire.
-Must have a current driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Yuma Truck Driving School is a leader in providing CDL training and Job Placement to students entering the transportation industry. We are currently seeking a Commercial Driving Instructor to provide classroom, range and on-road instruction to students seeking a Class A or B Commercial Driver's License
Must have a valid Class A CDL, clean MVR, and no less than 3 years verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience. Must be comfortable working outdoors in varying weather conditions. Must be motivated, teachable, and possess the ability to clearly articulate to students the information needed to learn to operate a CMV in a safe manner according to state and federal regulations. No prior teaching experience necessary.
· We will train you to be an instructor!
· This is a PART-TIME position.
· Bi-lingual a plus, but not a requirement.
Job Location: Yuma, AZ
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance:Must have active Top Secret
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
This position is a key position leading a team on a major program supporting aerostat systems both CONUS and OCONUS and shall assist in the development and maintenance of test and evaluation master plans to support PD Aerostats systems. This position shall assist with the review and document maintenance of PD Aerostats Contractors test plans, events, and reports. This position shall assist with coordinating test events. This position shall provide support for the verification and validation of Government test exercises and demonstrations including: Army Test and Evaluation Center (ATEC) safety, capabilities and limitations testing, production acceptance testing, operational testing, electromagnetic environmental effects testing. This position shall evaluate test incident reports and provide expertise to the design authorities to correct any potential deficiencies found.
- Five (5) years of experience in test engineering, including evaluating system requirements, developing test plans, and in design and execution of tests.
- Provide expertise regarding priorities for the development, testing and fielding of systems.
- Evaluate test incident reports.
- Performing on-site installation, calibration, and testing of engineering efforts and verification software installations.
- Assist with coordination of testing events.
- 10 years of experience in test engineering, including evaluating system requirements, developing test plans, and in design and execution of tests.
- Experience with of Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) processes
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual
Physical Therapist - Part-Time
Cetechs is looking for Physical Therapists to join our team!
Cetechs is currently placing Physical Therapists with Department of Defense Medical Treatment Facilities and Clinics in support of our active duty military personnel. As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, we are committed to providing the Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense, with exceptional personnel that provide quality support services for our active duty and retired military members.
We currently have a Part-Time position for PT's looking for a rewarding career providing exceptional healthcare services to those men and women who so proudly serve our Country. The PT will work 2 days a week 8am-5pm, providing services to active duty soldiers that are beneficiaries of the military healthcare system.
Physical Therapists provide the following services at military installations:
- Physical therapy evaluations and treatments for a wide variety of neuromuscloskeleal conditions.
- Evaluate soldiers for diagnoses and treatment planning and determine current levels of functioning, to include assessment areas of gross and fine motor skills, muscle stretch reflex, peripheral sensory testing, gait and ambulation, muscle strength, joint range of motion, self-care skills, neuromuscular functioning, and activities of daily living
- Coordinate with other clinic providers so that quality of care is maintained
- Monitor and reevaluate patient performance, making appropriate modifications to the treatment plan
- Provide direct therapy, consultation, monitoring, to patients with identified physical therapy needs as indicated by evaluation
- Recommend adaptive equipment, upper extremity splints, environmental modifications, and traditional improvement of specific components of strength, range of motion, endurance, postural security, joint stability. And coping strategies
- Use the Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), etc.
PT will have:
- A Bachelors, Masters, or DPT in Physical Therapy from a College or University approved by the CAPTE - Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- An active unrestricted license in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.e. Puerto Rico) of the United States, or Washington D.C.
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Healthcare documents as required (i.e. annual physical, TB, etc.)
- Highly competitive salary
- Working with our active duty military personnel to ensure optimal health and performance
Cetechs is a CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and SBA Certified 8(a) Minority-Owned Business. Please visit us at www.cetechs.net or contact our recruitment Department at 336-528-9917.
Nurse Practitioner - Physician Assistant - Np/Pa - FNP
I have an excellent opening for a full-time NP/PA with an out-patient Neurology practice in Yuma, AZ. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits, and a sign on bonus. There is no on-call or hospital coverage, and no Neuro experience required. New grads also welcome! I look forward to speaking with you!
Lisa Marie Nash, SR. Recruiter
Long Haul Truck Driver
We are seeking a Long Haul Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck and trailer with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- 5K sign on bonus for 2 years previous experience in truck driving
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Profit Sharing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!