Winterville Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
CDL A Regional Company Drivers - Sign On Bonus Available!
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
DON'T LOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE AT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER
3 Years At Current Employer = 3 Years At Cowan
When you switch to Cowan, you won't lose a single year of driving experience earned from your previous employer. After 6 months of driving for Cowan, we will award you the same status you earned at your last company.
For example, if you have been driving for your current employer for 3 years, once you've been with Cowan for 6 months you'll be treated like you've been driving at Cowan for 3 years and 6 months.
That means higher pay, extended vacation days, and more!
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Winterville,Nc)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Winterville,Nc)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, company driving, company driving team, company over the road, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver, regional driving route
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Registered Nurse - RN - Corrections
· Exciting Nursing Opportunities in the State of North Carolina!
· Correctional Facility Contractor Positions
· 13 & 26 – week (PT or FT) Nursing Positions are available.
· Care of patients in the Health Care Unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
· Conduct inmate sick call weekly as dictated by DPS Healthcare Procedure Policy, or assist unit physician with sick call when unit physician is present.
· Conduct segregation checks a minimum of three times per week or more as dictated by the prison unit standard operating procedures.
· Use approved DPS Nursing protocols to treat injuries and illnesses which do not require a physician’s attention.
· Prepare and administer medications as per physician order.
· Refer inmates to physician’s clinics, or hospitals as appropriate.
· Prepare medical records for transferring inmates, including following the policy and procedure for medication transfer in the DPS.
· Provide inmates access to quality healthcare provided by competent healthcare professionals in a fiscally responsible manner.
· Ensure proper organization and maintenance of health records in accordance with the prison unit health care standard operating procedures are maintained in a current state at all times.
· Ensure that all treatments and medications are fully documented in the patient’s health record.
· Clear Criminal History
· Valid/Unrestricted License/Certification in the state where working
· Current CPR/BLS
· Current TB or Chest X-ray
· Current Hepatitis
One Year Med/Surg, Oncology and Mental Health Experience Preferred
Come join our team! We staff throughout Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, Mississippi and Tennessee.
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Wintervill
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Earn up to $.49 CPM
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (866) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a, class a truck, company driving needed, company driving solo, company truck driving, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, tanker truck, time at home
Restaurant General Manager
Moore’s Olde Tyme Barbeque: General Manager
Position Purpose/Distinguishing Features of the Position
The general manager oversees all aspects of day to day operations of Moore’s Olde Tyme Barbeque. Responsible for hiring, disciplining, and training of all restaurant staff. Responsible for achieving optimal customer satisfaction and good working environment to reach all set goals and objectives.
Examples of Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Overseeing hiring process for supervisors when needed
· Ensuring all employees have been properly trained
· Ensuring satisfaction of all customers and employees
· Overseeing daily operations of the restaurant
· Overseeing all administrative functions
· Implementing and maintaining an effective open-door communication system that crosses departmental lines in order to reach all employees
· Maintaining product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiating corrective action
· Upholding and enforcing the organization’s mission and core values
· Providing leadership for all restaurant personnel
· Striving to create a management environment which encourages individual performance, encourages group dynamics and results in a definable synergy at a variety of levels throughout the operation
· Maintaining involvement in community affairs
· Applying proper disciplinary procedures when necessary
· Operating standard office equipment including, put not limited to: multi-line telephone system, photocopy machine, fax machine, computer/printer
· Handling emergencies efficiently and effectively
· Ensuring employee motivations, development, and compliance with regulations
· Accepting any and all responsibility for managing activity
· Communicating efficiently with owner, supervisors, employees and customers
· Assisting in preparing a productive sales and marketing plan to increase sales
· Terminating employees when needed
· Minimum 2 years of management experience and/or an associates degree in business or hospitality management or related field
· Restaurant trends within the area
· Management and operation of restaurant facilities
· Principles and practices of personnel management and supervision
· Coordinating daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
· Operate Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or a similar program
· Communicate with customers and staff effectively
· Effectively manipulate Point of Sale (POS) system
· Manage of personal resources
· At least two (2) successful years minimum in any management setting
· Restaurant experience preferred, but not required
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
· Must be able to lift 30 pounds (maybe more at times)
· May be required to work in heat in excess of 90ºf
· Must be able to work in stressful environments
· Possibly working over 55 hours a week, if needed
· Must be able to work outside in various weather conditions when necessary
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Local Pick UP & Delivery -Class A CDL - Home Nightly Elm City NC
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
Load, unload, stack and secure freight
Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities.
We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you!
Pediatric Private Duty Nurse - Registered Nurse (Rn) Or Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn)
Location: Winterville, NC
Schedule: 6pm-3am Fri, Sat & Sun
Compensation: Up to $26.00 per hour
Do you love providing compassionate care to people who suffer from illnesses or injuries? IntelliChoice is in need of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN) for our home care client. The successful candidate will love working with patients to improve the their lives and provide support for their best possible future. We are looking for a highly professional RN or LPN who is comfortable reassuring parents and communicating with doctors as well as tending to the needs of his or her patients. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where the entire home care team works together for the good of the patient, and we hope you’ll want to join our team.
Provide one on one nursing care in the home with critical, complex patients/ Use nursing judgement to follow the prescribed Plan of Care (485) in the following areas: Airway Management (Trach and/or Ventilator Care, Suctioning), Medication Management, Nutrition/Feeding, Bowel/Bladder, Range of Motion, Wound Care, Patient/Caregiver Education, and Emergency Management.
- Current licensed RN or LPN
- Clean criminal background
- CPR through Health Care Provider course (No online courses accepted)
- TB Skin Test (Within the past 12 months)
- Ventilator, Trach and G-Tube experience preferred, but not required
- The best pay in the private duty nursing industry -- up to $26/hour
- Health Benefits Offered -- Medical, Supplemental, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling -- offering Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Flex
- Support staff that cares about you! You are not a number to us! We LOVE nurses on our TEAM!
- Respiratory Therapists on staff 24/7 to train and support you
IntelliChoice Home Care- Where Nurses are the Difference!
Keywords: Nurse, Nursing, Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Private Duty Nursing, PDN, Trach, Tracheostomy, Care, Ventilator, Vent, Pediatrics, Home Care, Home Health, Caring, Respect, Support, Passion, Dedication, Reliable
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!