Woburn Job Description Sample
Business Analyst - Agile/Scrum
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Perform requirements gathering and providing detailed documentation.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders, Data Services and Application Development Team.
- Managing competing priorities.
- Participate in enterprise projects lending specific subject expertise.
- Lead projects either as the sole contributor or with other team members.
- Liaison with other groups within company on initiatives.
- Work with architecture and development team on IT strategies and design
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ experience as IT business analyst or similar role
- ITIL Certification – preferred not required
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or imperfect data
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
- Self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts.
Grocery ATL (Associate Team Leader, Full Time)
Certified Floating Teacher (Afternoons)
Customer Operations Specialist
Floating Assistant Teacher
Inventory Control Specialist
SSCI is looking to fill a part-time or full time Purchasing Agent/Buyer position. The Purchasing Agent/Buyer will perform a variety of purchasing functions including but not limited to purchasing materials, services and fixed assets for various company departments, locations and projects. This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
Scientific Systems Company, Inc. (www.ssci.com) is a leading developer of advanced technologies for navigation, mission planning and autonomy for the Aerospace and Defense industries. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in the metro-Boston area, SSCI’s focus is on mission-relevant autonomy solutions. SSCI is among the Top 20 companies in highly competitive Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program. SSCI’s clients and teaming partners include all major branches of the U.S Department of Defense, NASA, and many of the leading prime contractors.
- Procure supplies, services and equipment
- Provide Excellent Support to all departments and staff concerning purchase requirements
- Secure and analyze quotations; negotiates prices and terms with suppliers; and recommends suppliers with respect to cost, quality and delivery
- Process purchase orders and amendments through required approval process
- Perform a variety of administrative functions; prepare and update reports, record related documents and responds to inquiries.
- Maintain close relationship with suppliers, take a proactive approach in interfacing with vendors to resolve issues and reduce costs
- Maintains confidentiality by adhering to company policies and procedures
- Maintains new and existing vendor files
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Exceptional systems acumen (Inventory systems and comprehension, general accounting)
- Exceptional time management
- Attention to detail
- Attention to policy and procedures
- Accurate data entry
- Excellent follow through skills
- Can easily adapt to change
- Ability to keep track of deadlines and meet goals and project related expectations
- Ability to contribute and work effectively with others in a team environment
Salary is competitive with market rates. SSCI benefits package includes 401K, Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance.
Emergency Services Clinical Practice Specialist
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!