Wolcott Job Description Sample
First Year Tax Professional
Paralegal Specialist (27D)
Food Service Specialist (92G)
CSR Ii/Fsr In Training
Leave Administration Rep
Registered Nurse, RN, Full Time
Mailroom Clerk Part Time
Are you Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow?
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, scanning equipment, operate low to mid volume mail processing equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and first call response for customer site equipment. May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, Quality Control and final check, file services, call center representative, etc. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
Duties for the Mailroom Clerk will include but not limited to the following:
- Open mail containers.
- Process & track incoming records & invoices.
- Process outgoing mail requests to provider facilities.
- Resolve issues related to mailed in provider requests and notifications.
- Monitor, forecast and track record activity.
- Verify records using tracking software. Separate, classify and assign appropriate identification information to each record prior to scanning.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Keep up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your hands and arms in handling, positioning, moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials and mail processing equipment.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources and departments.
- Process approximately 100 records daily
Schedule: 9AM -1PM, MF and 8AM -12PM (must be flexible)
- Administrative skills
- Experience sorting mail.
- Be able to ship using Fed Ex.
- Experience training employees is a plus.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to deliver mail timely and accurately.
To be eligible for the Mailroom Processing Clerk candidates must meet all the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of strong office/mail processing experience required.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate in Excel.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Excellent research and information gathering skills.
- Basic navigational knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Standard and Salesforce preferred.
- Must have excellent time management skills, be highly organized, self-motivated.
- Maintain a high level of productivity and confidentiality.
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess initiative; tact; poise; neat personal appearance; physical condition commensurate with the requirements of the position.
- Capability of lifting up to 30lbs.
- 2 years experience is a plus.
- Professional demeanour.
- Reliable attendance.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently, or with a team.
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule.
- On-the-job training.
- No late evenings.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans.
TMP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Security Officers Hospital
Personal Care Aide
Certified Medical Assistant - Guidemed
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!