Wolcott Job Description Sample
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services, is seeking talented, customer focused Receptionists to join our tax office teams. These are seasonal positions, where you will work a flexible, varied schedule between the months of January and April. If you do well, there are opportunities to work in subsequent seasons and also opportunities for advancement!
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
About the position…
Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
Other duties as assigned
What you will bring to the team…
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Previous experience in a customer service environment
It would be even better if you also had…
Sales and/or marketing experience
Previous experience in a customer service environment
Ability to multi-task
Strong organizational and time-management skills
Knowledge of cash registration operations is helpful
Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred
About H&R Block…
The H&R Block purpose is simple. To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We've been true to that purpose since the beginning when brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded the company in 1955. Since that time, we've grown to have more than 12,000 company-owned and franchise retail locations around the world.
People are often surprised when they begin working at H&R Block. Our company is forward thinking and innovative. Our leadership is accessible. Our associates are welcoming and bring unique and diverse perspectives. We believe we are better together. We are also curious, creative and determined to be the best we can be. Now that is something to feel great about!
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Commercial Financial Analyst
Commercial Financial Analyst
Theposition is responsible for supporting the Commercial business for MacDermid Enthone– America's vertical including North America sales and product line reporting,quarterly commission calculations, territory/sales management, Global/Corporaterequests as well as, ad hoc projects. The position reports directly to the IS Regional Manager – Americas andsupports all businesses (IS, ES and AES) along with other key members of MacDermidEnthone - North America Commercial Leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities
Monthly Sales and Product Line Reporting
North America Sales Reporting by Vertical
Total Regional ES, IS, AES
IS/ES East, IS Central, IS West, IS Autotype, IS PET, AES
- North America Product Line Reporting
ES, IS, AES
- Corporate / Global Reporting
- Variable Compensation Plan:
IS/ES QuarterlyCalculation and Statement Issuance for 85 participants
Salesman/Territory maintenance by Vertical
Customer Pricing Change Analysis
Product Analysis to support Pruning Initiative
Ad Hoc Requests from the Commercial Group
BS in Accounting or Finance, advance degree or certification preferred
Must have at least 1-3 years high-level business analysis experience, international a plus
ERP experience – HFM Planning, ESSBASE, SAP, JDE preferred
Strong excel skills
Understanding and familiarity with Sales and Margin
Able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment and implement changes quickly and accurately
Ability to collect the appropriate data from different functions within the organization
Ability to independently work under time pressure, manage multiple projects at the same time and to prioritize the work appropriately
Willingness to travel on a periodic basis
U.S. Employment: If you have any difficulty using our on-linesystem, you may use the alternative method described below to contact someoneabout your interest in employment at MacDermid, Inc. Please reference thisstatement and job reference you are applying for when contacting us. Tel:203-575-5848.
MacDermid, Inc. is an E-VerifyCompany and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals withdisabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures. "EqualOpportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Gender Identity/SexualOrientation"
Paramedic - Extra Income
National Recruiters is partnering with a new, HIPAA compliant EMS platform enabling qualified Healthcare Providers to opt-in to respond to nearby emergencies or national triage consultations via phone for compensation of up to $500 per emergency or $25 per call. There is no obligation to participate if you do not voluntarily elect to do so. Free CPR renewal and free annual memberships to online continuing education classes for every new Provider!
- As a Provider, you can provide aid in two ways through the emergency response feature and the triage feature.
- Emergency - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a cardiac arrest occurs within walking distance (.13 mile) of your location. If you opt-in to respond, the in-app navigation will direct you to the site to perform CPR or to the nearest defibrillator (AED), if nearby, to grab on your way to the emergency.
- Triage - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a user requests telehealth assistance. If you accept, the in-app feature will start the audio or video call with the user. On the call, you will give a verbal recommendation on what care is best for the user—whether that’s the ER, urgent care, or an appointment with their primary care physician.
- Your services are voluntary for the emergency response feature. The optional compensation for responding to a medical emergency is reimbursement for your time, not your services.
- Therefore you are protected under Good Samaritan Laws. While these laws vary from state to state, as a medical professional acting under voluntary circumstances, you are legally protected while giving reasonable assistance to those who are or believed to be injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated. For more information on Good Samaritan Laws in your state, visit the link here.
- Reply to this job ad with your resume & National Recruiters will send you an email containing an invitation code directing you where to download the App as well as FAQ’s to answer many of your questions.
- Download the App on your phone & register by entering your contact info, license number, and a photo of your CPR card.
- Stay tuned for updates beginning in December 2018.
- Yes, if you are you a licensed health professional with an active CPR card such as an EMT, RN, Physician, NP or PA, et al.
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Bristol,Ct - Internal Medicine Physician - Full-Time
Location and type:
Practice Address: 625 Clark Avenue, Bristol, CT 06010
Four provider practice location (three physicians and one advanced practice clinician)
Outpatient Internal Medicine
Full-time (36 hours per week; 30.6 clinical and 5.4 administrative)
No Call Required!
Collegial multi-provider practice site
Outpatient only, no hospital or nursing home rounding required
1:1 Provider to support staff ratio
Board Certified or Board Eligible within 3 years of program completion
Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Connecticut
Focused on superior outcomes and cost-efficient care delivery
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: ProHealth Physicians is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Telephone: 860-284-4301 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Fax: 860-409-4077
162 Chase Avenue
Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash.
As a Pizza Hut team member, you can be the smiling face behind the counter that greets and serves the customers or a cook who makes things happen in the kitchen. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You'll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and learn skills that last a lifetime.
What are we looking for? The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do. Communication skills are key – you're not going to be able to text message customers back and forth. In other words, you should be comfortable talking to strangers.
You've got a positive attitude and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – with some teamwork.
And you're at least 16 years old. Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
You get it. It is all about the in-store Customer experience. It's just as easy for you to connect with kids as it is with parents, and you enjoy sharing your enthusiasm for kids' athletic sneakers and apparel. You adapt to different kinds of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You also like to teach others to do the same. Leading the team, you will be expected to drive sales to maximize profits following division standards. Your performance will be measured by your ability to achieve personal and productivity goals. You will assume leadership and managerial responsibilities when the Store Manager and Assistant Manager are absent.
Inspire, and motivate your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
Maintaining personal and productivity goals
Uphold the quality and productivity of every aspect of your store
Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, Assistant Manager and the Store Manager
Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer's needs
Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
At least 1 year of retail experience
Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!