Woodhaven Job Description Sample
Assistant Branch Manager
- Drives sales through service: Build and promote branch identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success
- Manage a High Performing Team: Show accountability by taking ownership of the business and willingness to make customer-focused decisions when needed
- Ensure our customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction – make it memorable and the best part of their day
- Coach and Develop to Drive Results: Assist colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens every day
- 2 or more years of sales management experience in Retail or Branch Banking environment
- Proven ability to coach and develop to drive sales results and operational excellence in a high volume branch environment.
- Drive an exceptional customer experience validated through customer satisfaction surveys
- Strong financial and business acumen including experience interpreting reports to drive productivity.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities prioritize and delegate while delivering results.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to build customer base by approaching and establishing dialogue with customers.
- Maintain an active role through partnerships with community and civic organizations
- Ability to work all branch operating hours, as needed, including weekends and some evenings.
- Ability to travel, as needed, to required trainings and/or other branch locations
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining an unique identifier from the NMLS
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Leading by example
- Team Leadership
- Customer service
- Risk acumen
- Retail banking
- Consultative selling
- Cross selling
- Front office customer management
Applewood Nursing Center has recently renovated our facility! We are looking for a part time Housekeeper who will take pride in maintaining the cleanliness of our stunning facility!
The duties of the position may include, but are not limited to the following areas:
· Clean and sanitize residents’ rooms.
· Conduct “thorough cleanings" as scheduled.
· Clean and sanitize resident’s and public restrooms.
· Clean and sanitize shower rooms.
· Clean and sanitize public areas (day rooms, lounges, etc.).
· Sweep and mop floors.
· Vacuum carpeted areas.
· Clean carpets.
· Strip floor wax, wax, and buff floors.
· Clean windows, blinds and walls.
· Pick up trash and debris inside building.
· Empty trash cans and replace with clean bags.
· Keep work area hazard free.
· Attend required in-services and training sessions.
· Upholds Resident Bill of Rights at all times.
Over the years Applewood has kept pace with the changing needs of our guests, and pride ourselves in the high quality of care and professional standards we continue to provide.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Customer Service - Self Storage Professionals
Looking for bright, personal, self-motivated employees that possess excellent people skills for busy self-storage facility. Opportunity for advancement.
- Applicants must be able to work independently and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Proficient computer skills a plus.
- Strong work ethnics.
- Willing to train the right person.
- Full and part positions available.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions
1. Supervise and communicate job responsibilities and performance expectations to store personnel in the store manager’s absence.
2. Assist store manager with developing and implementing action plans to improve operating results.
1. Monitor the competitive environment within the community and inform the store manager regarding adjustments necessary to maintain ALDI’s competitive position.
2. Provide product feedback to the store manager, including making recommendations regarding new items to carry or those that should be discontinued.
Responsibility for Action
1. Ensure store personnel comply with the company’s customer satisfaction guidelines and demonstrate appropriate interactions with customers and co-workers.
2. Communicate and model the vision and values of the company to create a proper work environment and sense of teamwork among employees.
3. Ensure an appropriate resolution of operational customer concerns in the store manager’s absence.
4. Ensure a safe environment for employees, customers and vendors by identifying and rectifying hazards, ensuring proper ergonomics and maintaining store equipment in proper working order.
5. Ensure store personnel maintain store cleanliness standards at all times.
6. Assist the store manager with maintaining proper stock levels through appropriate product ordering and CGO-S parameter maintenance.
7. Ensure proper store signage is maintained at all times.
8. Ensure the quality and freshness of ALDI products.
9. Observe and evaluate employees’ performance and provide coaching as appropriate in the store manager’s absence.
10. Ensure store personnel comply with established policies and procedures, including those contained in the Store Employee Handbook, Store Procedures Manual and Customer Satisfaction Handbook.
11. Assist the store manager with achieving the store payroll budget.
12. Assist the store manager with achieving the store total loss budget.
13. Ensure store personnel adhere to inventory procedures and product handling guidelines.
14. Ensure store personnel adhere to cash control policies and procedures to minimize losses.
1. Merchandise product neatly to maximize sales.
2. Assist the store manager with training new employees per the employee training program.
3. Participate in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
Non-Essential Job Functions
1. Other responsibilities as assigned by the store manager or other members of management.
At least 18 years old and a high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Prior work experience in a retail environment and prior management experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service.
2. Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
3. Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
4. Ability to operate equipment including electric and manual hand jacks, floor scrubber and cardboard baler.
5. Ability to perform general cleaning duties to maintain store standards for cleanliness.
6. Knowledge of and ability to interpret and/or apply ALDI store policies and procedures.
7. Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
8. Ability to perform basic administrative duties such as filing, filling out forms, counting and basic arithmetic equations.
9. Ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail.
10. Ability to work both independently and within a team environment and to serve as an effective manager in the store manager’s absence.
11. Ability to supervise store personnel in the store manager’s absence to ensure the timely and effective completion of work assignments.
12. Ability to understand and apply management principles concerning budgeting, personnel costs and overtime expenses in order to assist the store manager in achieving the store’s goals.
13. Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of store personnel.
14. Ability to organize, prioritize and complete activities to maximize the total time available.
15. Ability to assist the store manager with establishing and executing plans and goals.
16. Knowledge of and ability to utilize store computers and related programs.
17. Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry and walk about the store.
May be required to handle and sell alcoholic beverages and meet any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
Home Care / Team Member
We're Growing! Put your certification to work and earn premium pay at Special Tree Rehabilitation.
Home Care Team Members work with clients with traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries to provide personal care and rehabilitation services that will allow them to attain the highest levels of independence and self-esteem possible, given the nature of their injury.
- Provides direct client care services including personal care, hygiene, and nutritional needs
- Manage a household environment including meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation to appointment and community outings
- Support therapeutic activities and medical needs
- Completes daily client documentation utilizing electronic health record system
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Prior direct care experience preferred
- Able to manage a household environment
- Strong communication, customer service, and documentation skills
- Excellent work ethic and attendance
- Must have an unrestricted Michigan driver's license as well as valid auto insurance.
- Must have reliable transportation (use of own vehicle is required).
Join our team and experience:
- Job Satisfaction
- Career Growth
- Annual Merit Increases
Full-time and Part-time opportunities available.
Special Tree offers a full continuum of care that includes subacute, outpatient, residential, supported living, and home & community services at more than 30 locations throughout Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Midland and Saginaw counties. Our whole person approach to rehabilitation encompasses one’s body, mind, heart, and spirit. We call it the Science of Caring, and it is at the center of everything we do. Welcome!
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Trenton,Mi)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a, company driving needed, company driving team, company truck driver, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver route, time at home
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Trenton,Mi)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Front Desk / Receptionist - Dental
We are seeking a Dental Front Desk/Receptionist to become a part of our team! You will accommodate patrons, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Register and assign rooms to guests
- Confirm phone and online reservations
- Respond to guest needs, requests, and complaints
- Collect payment from departing guests
- Keep records of occupied rooms and guests
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Dental software (Dentrix/Eaglesoft)
Manufacturing Applications Support Specialist
Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) - Competitive Hourly Rate- PTO/Vacation Time- Paid Holidays- Direct Deposit- 401k plan.
First shift support
-Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) related field required.
-Minimum 3+ years manufacturing IT experience or related field
-Project Management experience is a plus
-Knowledge of IT manufacturing system applications and plant support
-Knowledge of machine monitoring, performance and quality systems, component tracking, common plant and office network environments, engineering systems and identification systems
-Experience working with Manufacturing Engineering to launch and integrate ICT systems from concept to the production environment while following appropriate change management procedures.
Intermediate Application Support provides technical and project support for plant ICT applications and daily activities for the ICT Complex.
Assists in support of corporate ICT sponsored application integration, change management, incident management and problem resolution, meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to ICT related issues. Provide line of business support interfacing with ICT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union.
Provide day to day production support for ICT systems, manufacturing and ICT launch activities and upgrades while executing the ICT strategic direction.
Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant applications.
This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access.
This includes but is not limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems, Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT, Factory Asset Center, and QAS.
We've been matching high-performing people with the right jobs since 1980. We know our contract professionals and we know our clients. The result is a highly efficient, high impact way for companies to hire the best possible candidates, with the lowest recruitment cost and highest retention rate. The result is increased productivity, optimal use of resources, and superior cost control.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!