Woodinville Job Description Sample
Dental Practice Manager
This office is located at 13317 NE 175th St., Suite AA Woodinville, WA 98072
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
- Oversee and supervise front and back office staff.
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention and profitability.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, including but not limited to, bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control, preparation of payrolls and other administrative duties.
- Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
- Recruitment, retention and termination of staff, work with HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
- Process dental insurance claims, work with HMO and PPO dental plans, and present dental treatment plans to patients.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/company.
- Previous Dental or healthcare management experience preferred but not required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
Optical Test Engineer
- Experience testing optical components or devices
- Experience in testing consumer products
- Experience designing, procuring parts, configuring, and validating up new test setups
- Working knowledge of image quality metrics, optical characterization, and optical test hardware.
- Experience with image quality evaluation and imaging science, statistical analysis, correlation and GRR
- Minimum BS in Physics and 5 years of experience
- Experience with image processing and algorithm development
- Experience with hardware testing, system bring up, and design validation
- Knowledge of optical metrology instruments (imaging, colorimeter, spectrometer, etc.)
- Proficiency with statistical analysis methodologies and tools such as JMP and MS Excel desired
This office is located at: 13317 NE 175th St., Suite AA Woodinville, WA 98072
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- Certification from Dental school/program.
- At least 6 months of previous dental experience.
- CPR/BLS Certificate.
- Enthusiastic with great patient care.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company
Technical Program Manager
- Experience working with external vendors and project management
- Strong understanding of software industry products, services, and applications
- Possess cross team, group, and org collaboration skills
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risk
- High power analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 4 years of experience and PMI, MS degree is preferred
Typical Responsibilities and Duties for current open position
- Calibrate inspection, measurement, and test equipment in one or more of the following disciplines: DC/Low Frequency, Dimensional, and Mechanical and Environmental.
- Maintain calibration standards
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of precision equipment
- Collect, record, and summarize, data during calibration
- Identifying abnormalities, trends and/or predicting future values
- Identify equipment out-of-tolerance conditions and perform corrective action by adjustments, component replacement, correction factors, in accordance with Cascade policies and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Must be able to perform general mathematical, statistical and algebraical functions
- Minimum AA degree, formal PMEL training, or equivalent
- Must possess very good written and oral, communication skills
- Technical writing ability
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot repair, align and optimize precision equipment
- Computer skills such as use of MS Word, Outlook and Excel. MET/CAL experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of Calibration/Metrology experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Occasional standing and bending are required
- Works primarily in an engineering laboratory or manufacturing environment at Cascade and/or customer sites
- Occasional in state travel required
Team Member - KFC
We are always looking for great people to join our team! Do Apply!
We train and promote from within so great candidates can grow their careers on their own terms!
The KFC Team Member is the first face that customers see when they walk through the door or first voice they hear when they place a drive-thru order so YOU will set the tone for the KFC customer experience and bring the great KFC tastes to life. This is a very important job for a friendly, helpful individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and paying attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include taking orders or preparing food, assisting in resolving any service or food issues, maintaining food-safety standards and maintaining a clean, safe work and facility environment. The entire team works together to accomplish all daily restaurant tasks. A successful candidate will have a clean and tidy appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude. If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, KFC is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
The minimum age to work with the Northwest Restaurants family of restaurant companies is 16 years or older.
Are you ready to create the best patient experience?
At Smile Brands, we care for the hearts and minds of our patients because we understand our mission – to create Smiles for Everyone. You'll be an integral part of this vision working as a Dental Assistant at the Woodinville- Bright Now! Dental office.
As an important member of the clinical team, you'll enjoy working in a dynamic group practice setting alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians under one roof. If you have a passion for serving patients while working with a team who supports you, then this is the place for you.
You will deliver Smiles for Everyone by:
Demonstrating a positive G3 attitude – Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude
Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
Assisting with educating patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
Opportunities for career growth along with continuing education programs and mentoring
A culture that celebrates each team's success and diversity
Benefits and perks for you, your family & your pets
Minimum of 1 year as a Dental Assistant
Active X-Ray license & CPR certification
Sterilizes and disinfects instruments, equipment, and operatory to meet OSHA regulations
Prepares treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures.
Greets and prepares patients for treatment.
Expose and mounts dental diagnostic x-rays.
Assist the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
Conducts work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
Records medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient.
Makes preliminary impressions.
Pours, trims, and polishes study casts, fabricates custom impression trays from preliminary impressions, cleans and polishes removable appliances, and fabricates temporary restorations
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply Now Send to a friend
Seeking experienced seasonal Tax Preparers who want to build their book of business and advance their tax knowledge to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, flexible schedules, and advanced tax training and certification.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Providing IRS audit support
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Experience completing individual returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Accounts Payable Supervisor - Bothell, WA
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite's lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
The Supervisor, Accounts Payable is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of the company's payments to vendors for products and services and to employees for expense report reimbursement. The individual will supervise two personnel in the department and act as a resource for accounts payable activities at the company's foreign subsidiaries. The individual provides guidance, coordination and training to business and team members on accounts payable, expense reporting, accrual processing and is involved in projects to improve processes.
Essential Job Functions:
Coordinate, organize, schedule and monitor accounts payable team activities to ensure that vendor payments and employee expense reports are accurately processed, adhere to company policy and paid on a timely basis.
Demonstrated experience with international money transfers
Perform key accounts payable processing activities and back-up other AP personnel as needed.
Implements reporting procedures and internal controls for the purpose of maintaining accurate records.
Instructs accounts payable staff for the purpose of ensuring that proper accounting practices and procedures are followed.
Maintain files and records for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for tax and compliance.
Monitors key process indicators and metrics of assigned business units and related financial activity for the purpose of ensuring that procedures are accurate and/or best practices are followed.
Reconciles a variety of accounts and reviews reports for the purpose of ensuring accuracy. Ensures reconciling items addressed on a timely basis.
Researches and resolve discrepancies in transactions (e.g., purchase orders, vendors, invoices, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and adherence to procedures.
Validates coding for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy of data input into financial systems.
Full supervisor responsibilities for 2 to 3 Accounts Payable personnel. Writes/conducts performance appraisals for the purpose of evaluating the work of the staff.
Troubleshoot Oracle and Concur system issues and implement new system processes when necessary.
Prepare monthly reports and provide analysis on Accounts Payable payments activity.
Provide responsive customer service to internal clients and external vendors.
Coordinate with purchase and other key departments on vendor setup and maintenance.
Manage year end 1099 and other reporting activities.
Interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policy and procedures. Proactively address issues and make suggestions for quality improvements
Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with key personnel and departments contacted in the course of work activities.
Knowledge and Experience:
4 – 6 years of supervisor experience in Accounts Payable with team of 2 or more.
Large ERP system (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards) experience required. Oracle ERP system experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Experience with Concur expense report processing system (or similar web-based service) preferred.
Accounting degree or demonstrated knowledge of accounting through work experience.
Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work related issues and problems.
Display willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, and includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
Excellent communication skills: for updating management, communicating roles and responsibilities, and servicing customers.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at email@example.com . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.
RN - Denials And Appeals Nurse
Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare systems offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in healthcare. As a leading provider of contract, contract to perm, and direct placement recruiting services to healthcare organizations throughout the United States, we have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.
We are seeking a RN Advisor to review Traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage plan members appeals.
Utilizing research and analytic skills to review CMS established criteria toward appeals
Document clinical review note
Attaching faxes and fax confirmations
Generating member appeal response letters
Active RN license or LPN license
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Good organizational and analytical skills.
Strong clinical background
Experience with Medicare criteria and utilization or case management
Morgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!