Woodinville Job Description Sample
Route Sales Associate / RSR / RSA
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay's complete line of quality products to existing and new accounts while driving a Frito-Lay truck. Route Sales Representative's hours of work vary by assigned route. Start times begin between three-o'clock and six o'clock in the morning. Hours per week average 50 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be at least 21 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and you may not have any suspensions related to moving violations within the last three years. DOT certification will be required.
Schedule varies based on coverage needs - two days off per week guaranteed.
This position offers a competitive base pay plus incentives which includes health care benefits, retirement and savings benefits such as pension, 401(k) and much more.
Construction Project Manager
Northwest Restaurants Inc. (NRI) is one of the fastest growing restaurant company’s in the United States and the largest restaurant company in the state of Washington. NRI operates Taco Bell and Kentucky Fried Chicken Restaurants in six states (WA, OR, ID, UT, NC, SC). Border to border we serve cravable food with an amazing customer experience and are proud to deliver on our promise every day! As a growing company our plans to build new stores and remodel existing units requires us to look outside to find an individual who can join our Team and execute on our development goals.
Working directly with the VP of NRI, together you will tackle the schedule of our remodel projects and expansion plans.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Construction Manager NRI
Verifying monthly billings provided by the contractor for each job. This will involve monthly site visits for each job contracted. Supervise and coordinate the safe completion of projects on time, within budget and with the quality specified.
Meeting with Operations Team and General Contractor/Superintendent to review billing, construction schedule, offsite material schedules and any change orders.
It is his or her responsibility to initiate required action to achieve these objectives and to ensure that all project activities are consistent with the contract documents, company policy and project financial objectives and development timeline.
The primary role of the Construction Manager is to lead and support the effectiveness of the project team. The duties will vary as required to support the Superintendent and other members of the project team and to achieve current company construction management goals.
Highly developed leadership skills enabling the successful delivery of Design-Build projects from feasibility to closeout on time and on budget.
Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at once, which could be various smaller projects and/or one large project in multiple states, so travel is a definite requirement.
Adept at working under pressure and meeting deadlines as well as budgets set by the NRI Board.
Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting as well as exceeding requirements and expectations.
Ability to interact with Operations Team, Design Consultants, Contractors and Vendors on a professional level while demonstrating strong negotiation skills.
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS:
Our main office is located in Woodinville WA, and we have a satellite office in Greenville, NC
401K with employer matching
Provided with a laptop, mobile phone and a vehicle with a gas card
Health, vision and dental benefits
Paid time off, Paid Sick Leave and Holidays
Start your path on a new career today! Please send us your resume! Look forward to hearing from you! Check out our website for more company info www.nri-restaurants.com
Diesel Mechanic Technician
Yard Associate / Entry Level Mechanic (2018-1672)
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
We are seeking a Porter to help our customer's succeed by assisting customers with our customized solutions to their equipment & tool needs.
This is an opportunity to join a leader in the rental market with a history of high growth in a stable industry.
The Yard Associate role performs porter duties, preparing equipment for check out and checking in returning items. It will also organize the equipment on the yard. A Yard Associate may also perform entry level mechanic duties, such as preventative maintenance and inspections. Relevant experience includes construction equipment mechanic operator, heavy equipment operator, mechanic internship, PM Tech, PM mechanic, make ready associate, etc.
As a Yard Associate, you will be responsible in assisting the Profit Center with equipment and customer needs.
YARD ASSOCIATE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Setup and maintain a written maintenance schedule
• Service, repair and/or rebuild equipment as necessary
• Ensure that equipment meets all previously set specifications
• Visually inspect equipment prior to shipment
• Inspecting equipment on all returns, noting any lost and/or damaged equipment on the return paperwork not previously noted
• Returning equipment to the proper yard location (i.e. maintenance, damaged, rent ready, etc)
• Successfully completed, understood and daily practice of all required safety and training
• Perform daily inspection and maintenance on yard equipment and tools
• General housekeeping of warehouse and exterior premises on a daily basis
• Reporting of any unsafe acts
• Attend all required safety meetings and training required
• Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
YARD ASSOCIATE QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to read and respond to common inquiries from customers and/or employees
• Ability to perform basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
• Some experience and/or training in repair of mechanical equipment
• General mechanical aptitude
• Safety oriented
• Relevant experience includes construction equipment mechanic operator, heavy equipment operator, mechanic internship, PM Tech, PM mechanic, make ready associate, or similar roles preferred.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Caviar Delivery Partner - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends. Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Employer? Employer is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Employer has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Employer Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Employer is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you’ll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Employer representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Employer have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Employer. You’ll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Employer in my city or town? Employer is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly. We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Employer is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Drive Regional On The West Coast
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Caviar Driver Part Time - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Naturopathic Medical Assistant
Sophia Health Institute is an Integrative clinic focusing on complex chronic illnesses. We are seeking the perfect person to join our team to elevate patient satisfaction and compliance.
Our situation is unique. Patients coming to SHI have often seen upwards of 20 doctors before even inquiring about our care. They have been through numerous unsuccessful treatments, and are often in debilitating pain or severe brain fog with cognitive decline.
The role of the Clinical Support is to assist physicians during appointments and help patients clarify protocols. This person will be responsible for manage patients between appointments by answering telephone calls, following up with patients that haven’t reached out.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn complex schedule systems
- Experience working with NDs or alternative healthcare
- Honest compassion for helping people
- MA experience a plus
- Phlebotomy experience a plus
Job responsibilities include:
- Excellent customer service
- Intake patients, vitals
- Assist physicians during appointment; arm for muscle testing
- Clarify protocol for patients
- Clarify pharmacy issues
- Support patients between visits
- As as a liaison between patients and physicians
- Help schedule patients when necessary
- Administer supportive therapies and diagnostic tools
- Help grab supplements for patients
- Provide lab kits and proper instructions
Field Service Coordinator- Woodinville, WA
Are you ready to save the day — or at least a client's sanity? Technical Safety Services may be the company for you. We're looking for an field service coordinator superhero to join our Woodinville team servicing the growing and dynamic greater Northwest.
Growth has hastened our need for an Field Service Coordinator to serve our growing list of clients. This position is ideal for people who are eager to get started in a career and ready to be challenged by real world applications. Two years from now, you will look back and discover you have taken your skills and success to the next level.
TSS is a leading Biotech service company with a regional office located in Berkeley, CA. TSS specializes in the testing and certification of cleanrooms and biological safety cabinets as well as calibration of instrumentation. Our customers include biotech companies, hospitals, medical device companies as well as leading research institutions. TSS currently has an opening for an Field Service Coordinator to support the TSS scheduling department in our Northwest Region. This position is based in Woodinville, WA.
TSS offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits designed to help you stay healthy, and plan for the future. TSS offers an outstanding benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with a company matching contribution; medical, dental and life insurance; long-term disability; EAP (employee assistance program); flexible spending account (FSA); holiday/vacation time; education assistance; and a credit union.
Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
General administrative and clerical support
Review daily field service orders for technicians
Provide customers with product and service information.
Identify, research, and resolve customer issues
Follow-up on customer inquires and repair requests
Bill preparation of field service orders
Other duties as assigned.
Attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills
Computer skills including Microsoft office suite
Able to work independently and within a team environment
Excellent prioritization skills.
Experience in the medical or biotech field a plus
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Verbal and written communication skills
Professional personal presentation
Customer service skills
Attention to detail
Education and Experience
AA degree or better
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Starting wage DOE
HOW TO APPLY
Email: Please forward a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email and for more info on Technical Safety Services check out www.techsafety.com
Check us out at www.techsafety.com
Location: Gig Harbor/Snohomish, WA
SNYDER, the Pacific Northwest’s premier roofing and waterproofing contractor seeks a self-motivated, high-energy, results focused Estimator to join our growing team. Successful candidates will have a professional attitude and succeed in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone that thrives in improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
The Estimator is responsible for estimating, project management, safety of personnel, profitability and execution of direction provided by South Sound Manager.
Qualified candidates must be experienced in commercial roofing estimating
Essential Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Meet sales and performance goals.
· Estimating of assigned projects.
· Review and judge subcontractors’ bid proposals.
· Review incoming contracts and applicable scopes of work.
· Organization, construction and completion of job set-up packets/paperwork; including writing of purchase orders and work orders (when managing own project).
· Schedule and lead job awareness meeting at time of job set-up.
· Monitor physical progress and financial performance of projects.
· Conduct labor and project projections (when managing own project).
· Review and respond to RFI’s, ASI’s, and other project design updates.
· Formulate change order estimates.
· Review safety plans with EHS and ensure the safety of field personnel.
· Review punch list and project close-out.
· Understanding of and commitment to customer service and Snyder’s core values.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, management or other related field is highly preferred.
· Equivalent work experience with a similar size roofing contractor is acceptable in lieu of college education.
· 3-5+ years’ industry knowledge and experience.
· 3-5+ years’ experience working in an Estimator capacity.
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
· Qualified candidate will benefit from having experience with Edge estimating software.
· Provide exceptional customer service. Must maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude.
· Read and analyze plans and specifications.
· Technical understanding of the products and installation procedures.
· Ability to operate within the accounting software.
· Microsoft Office, Viewpoint, RoofCAD.
· Basic contract knowledge.
· Understanding of performance metrics of estimating team.
· Understanding of production and production metrics of field teams.
· Problem solving/analysis and collaboration skills.
· Manage Company and customer demands.
· Technical and mathematical capacity.
· Excellent research skills and detail orientated. Sharp listening skills and a critical thinker.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment and as an individual.
· Present an attitude of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
· Confident and personable. Ability to self-motivate with an excellent sense of personal accountability.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Exceptional problem solving skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Our competitive benefit package includes: PTO, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage (following waiting period, premium is paid 100% by the Company for employee, spouse and dependents) and 401K with Company contribution. Package also includes an additional Wellness reimbursement for up to $500 per calendar year.
Interfaces with EHS, Project Managers, Operations and Field Superintendents.
No travel outside Washington is anticipated unless deemed necessary for trainings or other Company needs. Travel to jobsites in the region is required.
The position operates the majority of the time in a typical office environment, spending time at a desk, typing at a computer, talking with people in person or on the phone, taking notes and using standard office equipment. The job also sometimes happens at job sites in the field or shop, walking, climbing ladders, talking with people or in sometimes loud environments.
About our Company
The SNYDER group of companies is a multi-state, multi-faceted, forward thinking entity. The team at SNYDER values customer service above all else – it is our passion. We believe we have raised the bar in professionalism in our industry – always a leader, never a follower.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Snyder provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, Snyder complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Snyder has facilities and/or jobsites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Passage of a drug test is required at the time of employment. Snyder is a Drug Free Work Environment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!