Woodinville Job Description Sample
Yard Associate / Entry Level Mechanic
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
We are seeking a Porter to help our customer's succeed by assisting customers with our customized solutions to their equipment & tool needs.
This is an opportunity to join a leader in the rental market with a history of high growth in a stable industry.
The Yard Associate role performs porter duties, preparing equipment for check out and checking in returning items. It will also organize the equipment on the yard. A Yard Associate may also perform entry level mechanic duties, such as preventative maintenance and inspections. Relevant experience includes construction equipment mechanic operator, heavy equipment operator, mechanic internship, PM Tech, PM mechanic, make ready associate, etc.
As a Yard Associate, you will be responsible in assisting the Profit Center with equipment and customer needs.
YARD ASSOCIATE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Setup and maintain a written maintenance schedule
• Service, repair and/or rebuild equipment as necessary
• Ensure that equipment meets all previously set specifications
• Visually inspect equipment prior to shipment
• Inspecting equipment on all returns, noting any lost and/or damaged equipment on the return paperwork not previously noted
• Returning equipment to the proper yard location (i.e. maintenance, damaged, rent ready, etc)
• Successfully completed, understood and daily practice of all required safety and training
• Perform daily inspection and maintenance on yard equipment and tools
• General housekeeping of warehouse and exterior premises on a daily basis
• Reporting of any unsafe acts
• Attend all required safety meetings and training required
• Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
YARD ASSOCIATE QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to read and respond to common inquiries from customers and/or employees
• Ability to perform basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
• Some experience and/or training in repair of mechanical equipment
• General mechanical aptitude
• Safety oriented
• Relevant experience includes construction equipment mechanic operator, heavy equipment operator, mechanic internship, PM Tech, PM mechanic, make ready associate, or similar roles preferred.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Life is better when your work atPure Clean
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Washington State!
PURECLEAN Carpet Cleaning Technician ($40-$60k per year) with opportunity to grow (Average tech makes $150-$250 per day).
We are a high-end residential carpet care company that uses state of the art equipment and procedures to give each customer the absolute best experience they've ever had. This commitment requires that our technicians be TOP NOTCH. You must be a good communicator, good at sales, clean-cut, well spoken and most importantly, be ready to work hard.
PURECLEAN Technicians are the "face" and "backbone" of our company and with that comes great responsibility. With cutting edge technology, and with the best cleaning equipment, you can focus on making CONSISTENT MONEY.Core Competencies:
Cleaning and Consulting
Caviar Delivery Partner - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends. Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Employer? Employer is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Employer has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Employer Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Employer is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you’ll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Employer representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Employer have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Employer. You’ll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Employer in my city or town? Employer is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly. We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Employer is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
Group Executive Assistant
Function to support the Group President, Group Executive and the needs of the Group.
Keep contacts updated for Group President/Group Executive and Project Managers.
Ensure that Cash Flow Reports and Agings are distributed to Group President, Group Executive, and Project Managers.
Establish and maintain files, records and database (i.e., schedule, management reports).
Assist with financial operations: review, prepare, and monitor contract documents; compile data for budgets and personal expense reconciliation’s, etc.
Assist with monthly projections, job cost schedules, review and analysis of month end reports.
Help to identify any areas of concern in relation to job cost information.
Manage project job setup.
Organize and maintain files, updating lists and reports.
Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas and reserve facilities.
Compose, type, format and edit internal and external correspondence, including agreements and proposals.
Perform other general office duties and special projects as required.
2-4 years related work experience, job cost background in Construction highly preferred.
Strong accounting acumen mandatory.
Must be detail-oriented, customer focused, organized; possess a sense of urgency.
Candidates should have strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and take the initiative to provide support.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Must have excellent relationship building skills and credit/collection experience.
Ability to exercise prudent judgment in the absence of supervisory personnel.
Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality and sensitivity.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Registered Nurse (Rn) Cardio Cath Lab In Vancouver, WA (Woodinville,Wa
PeaceHealth is now hiring Registered Nurses for incredible opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska! We are a non-profit health care system with hospitals and clinics in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
We are looking for nurses in a variety of specialty areas in all of our locations. We offer starting wages ranging from $30-$52/hr depending on experience, as well as great benefits and generous relocation assistance. Bring your nursing career to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!Our integrated health care system employs the latest equipment, technology, and advanced medical treatments, as well as offer comprehensive training and professional development opportunities.
This allows our nursing staff to advance their careers and to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients. We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day.
Discover a faith-based work culture that s truly inspiring. Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, tcu, transitional, unit
Grocery Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
EZELL'S FAMOUS CHICKEN
NOW HIRING FOR (Woodinville Restaurant)
We serve "The most life-changing chicken in America" (Esquire Magazine), along with delicious side-dishes, fresh-baked rolls, and desserts.
We need Lead/Supervisor Personnel; minimal experience is also acceptable, we will train you as the Team Leader ensuring the production of menu items prepared in a timely manner and within quality parameters, ensure cleanliness and sanitation.
If you are interested send in your resume immediately to our Human Resource Manager, also applications are available at listed restaurants. Application and resumes may be faxed to (425-806-2026) or copy/scan to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted immediately once your resume/application is received.
Ezell's offer upward mobility to all employees, and a progressive pay scale with high volume tips paid vacation, free on duty meals, off duty discounts, monthly awards and company supplied apparel.
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Inquire within regarding location specific benefits and new hire incentives!
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Assistant Property Manager
Apartment Management Consultants, LLC would like to announce the opening of an Assistant Property Manager position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Assist the manager in interviewing and hiring of all employees, orientation and training of new employees.
Acts as liaison between the tenants and the Property Manager for maintenance and many tenant issues on the property.
Assist with the day‐to‐day functions of the property management department and the functions of the Property Manager to which he/she is assigned.
Performs all necessary functions to facilitate Tenant “Move In” and “Move Out” procedures including:
· Informing the tenant of the lease obligations and present them with keys,
· Notifying tenants as their expiration date approaches & informing them of their obligations upon move out
· Performing walk‐outs of units and writing work orders related to turnovers
· Processing Security deposit returns
Responsible for inventory and ordering of all supplies, assisting the manager in disciplinary and promotional recommendations, and any other duties that the manager may ask.
Responsible for the efficient and timely reporting, maintenance and submission of all administrative forms, files and reports.
*Must have ability to secure a high percentage of the properties overall closed leases.
The preferred candidate will be an energetic self-starter who has experience in property management, including knowledge of Fair-Housing and Fair Credit Reporting. Bilingual preferred but not required.
Other duties include office support and on‐call emergency response.
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you. We offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, growth opportunity and much, much more.
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices. AMC, LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against applicants because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!