Woodland Job Description Sample
Electro Mechanical Technician
Technician performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including incoming inspection of parts, assembly, debug, setup and alignment of production components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Uses mechanical measurement devices to collect and evaluate data to determine parts meet specifications. Follows verbal/written procedures developed by engineering. Assemble, verify, adjust, medium to complex electro mechanical sub-assemblies. Technician will be asked to support production in a wide variety of needs.
- Perform manual assembly of electronic and mechanical components.
- Follow manufacturing and assembly procedures.
- Run production tests on equipment as necessary.
- Follow good manufacturing practices per company operating procedures.
- Clean, maintain, and operate production equipment per SOP's.
- 3+ years of experience in assembly of components or devices
- Must be able to read basic prints and drawings.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of electronic cabling and hand soldering techniques a plus.
- Self-directed and able to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study
Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 30-50 pounds without assistance is required.
Because of the nature of our business, interested candidates must be Permanent Residents or United States citizens.
Basic Functions: The Accounting Manager - Inventory is expected to be expert with generally accepted accounting principles (US-GAAP), particularly as they relate to accounting for inventory. The Accounting Manager - Inventory must have the ability to apply accounting principles across multiple reporting systems to understand how data can be captured and analyzed and recommend improvements and efficiencies in recording, capturing and analyzing data. The Accounting Manager – Inventory will play a key role in the evaluation and potential replacement of the current ERP system. They will work closely with the Controller in a fast-growing company to ensure the quality and integrity of financial reporting.
Inventory Accounting Process Management
1. Responsible for the process integration and reconciliation of the general ledger and ERP systems to insure that inventory and cost of goods sold is properly recorded.
2. Review process execution to ensure it aligns with accounting policy
3. Coordinate with the Operations Team to insure that the work order creation and fulfillment process is completed accurately and efficiently.
4. Assist with the monthly close process in partnership with the Controller.
5. Reconcile inventory balances from warehouse/production site reports to ERP on a monthly basis. Coordinate adjustments to inventory balances with Operations Team as needed.
6. Review inventory balances for excess or obsolete inventory and establish appropriate reserves.
7. Recommend and implement process improvements for the recording of inventory transactions and data analysis.
8. Coordinate periodic physical inventory counts with warehouse and production sites.
9. Research, recommend and take a lead role in the implementation of an ERP system to replace the current Fishbowl system.
1. Execute accurate inventory and cost of goods sold reporting.
2. Prepare and analyze inventory actual versus standard/budget reports to enhance insight into inventory balances and cost of goods sold.
3. Identify ERP system capabilities that can be tapped to improve operational reporting efficiency and effectiveness
4. Prepare financial reports and presentations on a periodic and ad hoc basis.
1. Assist in the month-end close process by preparing and recording various accrual and allocation journal entries.
2. Prepare monthly bank account reconciliations.
Desired Qualifications: The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations and to candidates possessing experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Experience in accounting system implementations is desirable.
1. Must have the ability and drive to take on projects with extensive volume
2. Effective verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to communicate effectively across the organization
4. PC skill, word processing, spreadsheet, database
5. Expert Excel and accounting software skills
6. MRP or ERP software experience required
7. Ability to evaluate, recommend and assist in leading systems implementation.
8. Ability to organize and judge priorities
9. Ability to train themselves on new systems quickly
10. Willing to adapt to new responsibilities as the business needs evolve
Working Conditions: Primarily in an office environment. Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
Patient Care Manager
We are seeking a Business Analyst to be a key partner within the Application Development team. The Business Analyst will have diverse responsibilities focused on technology and system implementations, as well as process analysis, supporting key business and operational initiatives, among other critical activities.
|Education and Years of Experience:
Director, Controls Excellence
Associate Partner, Executive Compensation
Platform Software Engineer
Sr. Platform Software Engineer
Sr. Software Engineer
Sr. Platform Software Engineer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!