Woodlawn Job Description Sample
Get A Side Gig - Uber Driver Partner
Drive with Employer and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Employer is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for seasonal, work from home, entry level, temporary, or any type of job opportunities.What you need to know:
- Earn Great Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor any time day or night.
- Getting Started is Easy: Signing up is quick & easy.
- Get Paid Weekly: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door vehicle
- You have a driver’s license and insurance
- You're friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
If you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, cdl truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur) you might also consider partnering with Employer and earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Sidecar, Deliv, Postmates, Roadie. Our driver partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries.
Executive Chef 2
Sodexo Leisure has an Executive Chef 2 opportunity at the world famous Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, IL. Just steps from Lake Michigan and only minutes from downtown Chicago the Museum of Science and Industry is one of the largest science museums in the world and is a premier destination for daytime visitors and special events. This world class facility includes a modern food court, a Jazzman's Cafe, an Ice Cream Parlor and high end, high volume catering.
- Oversee culinary operations for retail operations - Brain Food Court offers fresh and innovative food for the guests featuring scratch made, seasonal and local fare
- Will direct the preparation of food production and provide creativity of new menus
- During large special events the Executive Chef 2 will assist our Executive Chef in preparing and plating both strolling menus and seated dinners
You are/have experience:
- Ability to manage high volume culinary retail operations
- Experience in successfully controlling food and labor costs
- Exemplary communication skills with the ability to lead a large team
- Experience creating & costing menus
- Ordering, managing the inventory, training & scheduling of the culinary team
- Managing the culinary operations of a full service restaurant or hotel highly preferred
- Experience with safety and sanitation controls, HACCP, food ordering & inventory as well as hiring, training & managing staff
The Sodexo team at MSI is collaborative and strives for excellence and the development of its team. The work environment is very positive and we encourage feedback and new ideas. Working with our Executive Chef will provide great opportunity for learning and skills for the next step of your career. Parking is included.
Come be a part of our award winning team!
Not familiar with Sodexo or Sodexo Leisure? Check us out: Sodexo Sports & Leisure
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance …every day.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Asset Manager Administrative Assistant
We are a medium sized real estate investment and development firm focusing on small to medium sized multifamily and mixed use commercial real estate assets throughout Chicago. We have an entrepreneurial work environment that focuses on value creation while balancing quality of life. Sharing knowledge, promotion from within, and empowering employees are integral parts of our Firm’s culture. We are currently seeking a motivated individual with a passion for real estate to join our growing team.
Responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant:
· Administrative duties for asset management and underwriting, which includes:
· Assemble and transmit monthly reports and annual budgets
· Input and code invoices for accounts payable (Yardi)
· Track vendor insurance certificates
· Assemble common area maintenance, tax reconciliations, etc.
· Prepare contracts and input lease abstracts
· Assist in coordination of managers’ projects/workload;
· Interact with clients, vendors, property managers and lenders;
· General office support to include preparing correspondence, front desk coverage, participation in company meetings and functions.
· Assist with data entry and underwriting of new acquisitions
· Manage lender deliverables
· Assist with compiling loan packages for refinancing
· Monitor property and property manager performance to ensure compliance to underwritten targets
· Time Management – has ability to manage workload effectively and efficiently;
· Can think independently and learn new tasks and concepts quickly
· Prioritizing and Organizing – understands the importance of priorities and accomplishes goals in an organized manner;
· Professionalism – provides the utmost professionalism when dealing with clients, vendors, tenants, as well as, colleagues and peers;
· Ability to solve unstructured problems
· Client Relations – has ability to effectively and professionally interact with all clients.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must be well versed in Excel, understand excel tables and basic data analysis
· 2 years or more experience in multifamily/retail/commercial property management strongly preferred, but not required
· Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, especially excel, as well as other applications
· A basic understanding of Chicago neighborhoods a real estate markets, multifamily real estate, and finance.
Preschool Lead Teacher - Hyde Park
Private discovery based preschool is seeking kind, imaginative, and experienced individuals for an Preschool Teaching position. This warm and patient individual should have creativity and lots of passion for the field of Early Childhood Education.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Teachers are professionals that nurture young minds while maintaining a happy, healthy and safe environment. On a daily basis our Teachers create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans for children ages 3 years through 5 years and foster open communication with parents consistently about progress, schedules, and individual achievement.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or related area
- CPR and First Aid certification or willingness to obtain certification
- Must be a team player
- Excellent organization skills and communication skills
- One or more years of professional experience in an early childhood environment
- Must meet and follow all City and State licensing requirements
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
Teams of talented, directors and teachers drive the success of our schools. These individuals possess a commitment to and have a passion for Early Childhood Education. Our curriculum provides guidance for our teachers, and enables a childs natural curiosity to emerge through purposeful play.
We offer our teachers competitive pay, benefits, resources, and room to grow with the company.
Come join our Team!
Seeking Awesome Toddler Teachers... Apply Today!!!
-Toddler teacher candidates must be EXTREMELY CREATIVE, PATIENT, UNDERSTANDING, NURTURING AND ATTENTIVE mature individuals that can deal with the sensitive needs 1+ YEAR OLD CHILDREN :-)
Teacher must have a C.D.A and/ or 18 Early Childhood Education credits
-Number of open positions: 1
-Salary Range: Based on experience
-Start Date: Immediately
-Deadline to apply: ASAP
-We are seeking full-time teachers!
The most important years of our children lives are the early years. JLC is a place where a lifetime of learning begins. Our commitment to our children is to plant the seed for the growth and development to begin. We continue to love, nurture and expose them to an environment that gives them the opportunities to grow...
Assistant Property Manager
POAH Communities, a mission-driven and highly entrepreneurial property management firm focusing on affordable multifamily and senior housing is seeking a qualified individual to serve as Assistant Property Manager for its Chicago, IL apartment development. This individual will be a bright and dynamic leader with hands-on experience and the demonstrated ability to successfully manage staff and oversee day-to-day operations.
Reporting to a Property Manager, the successful candidate will thrive in a team oriented environment and should possess the following:
- Previous experience with government-assisted and subsidized housing programs is required.
- Certified as a Tax Credit Specialist and/or Certified Occupancy Specialist.
- Hands-on experience and demonstrated ability to successfully assist in day-to-day operations, maintenance programs, marketing and leasing activities, occupancy and annual tenant certifications.
- Strong verbal, written and customer service communication skills are essential; computer proficiency (specifically in MS-Word, Excel, and Outlook) is a plus, as is familiarity with Yardi software. Bilingual in Spanish strongly desired.
- Ability to envision and create, in concert with manager, residents and staff, a harmonious, cohesive atmosphere.
- Flexibility, positive attitude, team orientation and willingness to learn are a must!
The Assistant Property Manager position will provide support to the Property Manager by managing various assigned the following tasks:
- Ensure that systems are aligned within the parameters of HUD and state housing agency.
- Guarantee all applicable regulations are in place or created to maximize resident and employee safety and health.
- Make certain that all contracts are professionally prepared and that adequate engineering specifications are contractually incorporated for all major repair work.
- Ensure that compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws are maintained.
- Assist in collecting rents, processing move-ins / move-outs in the Yardi system, completing annual and interim certifications of households.
- Work closely with other staff members who work in the property’s office or who may also work in the maintenance area.
Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits are included. Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
POAH Communities is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to diversity in the work force.
We are seeking a Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Nanny Jobs
Accounts Receivables Associate
The Accounts Receivables Associate performs the various aspects of day-to-day account receivable, accounts payable and transaction processing functions for the Chicago portfolio on a timely and accurate basis and in accordance with company policies, lease agreements and applicable laws. Responsible for all activities related to collections of past-due payments from residents in the Chicago portfolio. This position will also provide specialized services in the collection process of evictions; including preparing, reviewing and submitting reports for fees, fines, revenues or other monies. Consistently exceed industry standards with outstanding customer service through prompt and courteous service to maximize resident satisfaction.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and WITH BENEFITS.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining accurate resident financial account records including applying all rent payments, and application fees in accounting software system (Macforce) on a daily basis.
- Generate and distribute resident communications/notices, including payments, balances and account reconciliations (i.e. late payment notices, small balance letters, eviction notices, returned check memos).
- Organize and file all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork. Enter all traffic, telephone calls, leases, cancellations, renewals, daily, etc. activity into Salesforce.
- Assist with resident concerns or related activities as requested by management.
- Understand, apply, and comply with all company policies and procedures and all federal, state, and local laws.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Technology: Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Word and Excel. Experience in Salesforce preferred.
- Great communicator: Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate professionally and through legible writing
- Experience: 2+ years of related accounting experience required. Experience in a multi-family property management preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business or equivalent work experience preferred
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
· Robust Benefits package including Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(K) with Company Match.
· 20% Rent Discount for full-time employees.
· Educational Reimbursement.
· Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a workplace environment where employees are encouraged to continuously develop new skills and grow. Our associates are committed to providing exemplary customer service & fostering long-term relationships with residents and commercial tenants. We're excited for our future, come work with us.
Call Center Agent/Receptionist
We are seeking a Call Center Agent/Receptionist to join our team! You will be responsible for managing all incoming leads in our database. In addition, this position is back up to the
- Respond to all incoming leads within 24 hours via text, phone and email
- Create and post Craig's List accounts daily
- Ensure that the centralized database is up-to-date
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Answer incoming calls / fill in for Office Manager when needed
- Assist owners with special projects as needed (usually involves spreadsheets and word documents)
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Must be dependable!
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (this is a must!)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!