Woodside Job Description Sample
Looking For Hhas And Cnas
Are you compassionate, patient, and caring? Do you believe taking care of our elderly is one of the most important and fulfilling jobs on the planet? We sure do.
Honor is the fastest growing home care company in the Bay Area. We're looking for amazing caregivers to provide non-medical care to older adults. Honor provides in-home senior care, helping older adults continue to live well and independently at home. We are not a typical agency, we are disrupting the in-home care industry using technology and care. Caregivers are at the heart of Honor and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect.
Schedule: Full-Time/ Part-time/ Weekends
Compensation: $14-$20 depending on where you work
Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay (Immediate Open Positions)
Pick your own shifts and clients through our amazing and easy to use phone app. Organize your own work schedule, prepare for your day and even write notes after each client visit!
PLEASE APPLY BELOW!
- Must be 21 or older.
- A valid CA driver's license
- Your own car with valid proof of insurance
- Minimum of 6 months paid caregiving experience (non-family member) or one of the following certifications: RN, LVN, CNA, HHA
- Must have experience lifting and transferring
- Must have experience diapering and changing briefs
- Must have experience bathing, toileting and/or bed bathing
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- 2 Professional References in health care (private caregiving, facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc)
What Honor offers:
- Honor App to organize and pick your shifts
- Paid overtime
- Paid sick leave
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid holidays at the rate of 1.5x
- Direct deposit, paid weekly
- 24/7 Honor Care Team Support
- Generous referral bonus program
- Health benefits based on eligibilityWant to meet a real Care Pro? Click here to find out!
Positions available in: Cupertino, Sunnyvale, San Jose, San Jose South, San Jose North, San Jose East, San Jose West, Campbell, Los Gatos, Gilroy, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Milpitas, Saratoga, Palo Alto, PaloAlto, Menlo Park, MenloPark, Redwood City, San Mateo, Woodside, Hillsborough, HalfMoon Bay, Half Moon Bay, Mountain View, Portolla Valley, Burlingame, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, East Palo Alto, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, El Granada, Foster City, Hillsborough, Half Moon Bay, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Mountain View, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job
Senior Software Engineer
Must be using Scala in current job and have a total of 6-8+ years with Java and Python. Top candidates will have experience with following technologies: AWS, Frontend web technologies (Typscript, React), Databases (MySQL, Postgres, Redis, DynamoDB, etc), Linux development and production environment (Linux bash, package management, etc), DevOps (Provisioning, Docker, etc), Data Streaming(Kinesis, Kafka, etc).
Contact us via jobs @ athire dot com and we can share more details about the employer, projects and opportunity.
We're screening and scheduling interviews now!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Kaiser Permanente- Labor And Delivery Registered Nurse RN L&D
Labor & Delivery L&D Registered Nurse RN- KAISER PERMANENTE
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience required in the Labor & Delivery department.
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice and demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers) with effective written and oral communication skills (in
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members
- Successful completion of advanced fetal monitoring course within the past two years. May be expected to cross train to at least 1 other Maternal Child Health/Family Centered Care area with appropriate certifications. Must complete circulating and recovery competencies as required.
Retired Nurses are also Welcome to Apply, Come get your Foot in the Door!!!
Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our world-class medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, care delivery and chronic disease management.
Case Manager I
MidPen is building the future of affordable housing. Combining beautifully designed communities with life-transforming services for our residents, we’re on a mission to help our partners, residents, and employees see what’s possible. We believe community is the key to a healthy and successful collective future, and we are changing the world from our own backyard!
Role Purpose: The Case Manager I will assist residents in special needs housing to retain their housing, to help resolve issues that could destabilize housing, and to support all community residents to develop goals for enrichment, stability, wellness and recovery as applicable. The CM I provides direct services for residents, including linkages and referrals to community based services, community building activities, and integration with residents throughout the community.
Your day to day:
- Provide direct group and one-on-one services to residents and support community building activities at assigned properties
- Provide direct case management services for identified residents who exhibit signs of functional impairment, including support to develop independent living skills
- Strictly adhere to data entry and reporting protocols
- Educate residents on available services and benefits
- Conduct functional assessments as required
- Provide linkages and referrals to services agencies
What you bring:
- M.S.W. or M.A. degree in psychology, counseling, or related field and 1 year full-time experience serving the needs of senior populations and special needs (mental illness, substance use, co-occurring disorders) or B.A. or B.S. degree in the same fields with 3 years full-time experience serving these populations
- Experience working with and serving homeless populations
- Experience providing social services to diverse populations
- Experience using and administering multiple assessment tools
- Experience interpreting information/data derived from assessments
- Excellent reading, writing, and verbal communications skills
Life at MidPen:
When you join MidPen, you join a team of passionate, committed individuals. Whether you work at our corporate office or onsite at one of our communities, MidPen employees help transform lives from day one while enjoying the following benefits and perks:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive vacation, sick, and personal holiday accruals
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Great work-life balance, including a wellness platform and program
- In-house trainings and external classes supporting professional development
- Company outings and team-building activities
- Creative collaboration in a fast-changing and crucially important industry
- Financial counseling and generous discretionary retirement contributions
At MidPen, we seek those with good hearts and great minds - those who share our dream of providing affordable housing to all. We are guided by five core values that shape our interactions with our partners, residents, and each other:
We provide accurate, timely information, manage our company resources responsibly, and conduct all aspects of our business honestly and fairly
We work as a team that seeks out and honors diverse opinions, ideas, and skill sets in order to achieve common goals. We understand that individual success is linked with our collective success
We follow through on the commitments we make to one another, our partners, our residents and our communities. We deliver specific, defined results and take responsibility for the consequences of our actions or inactions
We treat our employees, residents, vendors, partners, investors, and the community in which we work with dignity. We welcome social and intellectual diversity and we recognize and value the unique contributions made by our diverse stakeholders
We set and strive to meet a high standard for quality, professionalism and competence. We create a work environment that inspires extraordinary work, recognizes results, and gives everyone a chance to make a difference and share in the organization’s success
We want you to be part of #TeamMidPen. Find more than a job. Find a community. Apply today!
To provide safe, affordable housing of high quality to those in need; to establish stability and opportunity in the lives of residents; and to foster diverse communities that allow people from all ethnic, social and economic backgrounds to live in dignity, harmony and mutual respect.
We have established a list of core values which guide our work and culture: how we treat one another, our residents and our partners. We believe that upholding these values will help MidPen achieve operational excellence and will create an environment where employees feel valued and inspired to their best work. Our values are Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence (ICARE).
After School Care Needed (Flexible Schedule)
Zum is the fastest growing on-demand childcare and kids rides service provider network trusted by thousands of parents. We take pride in being the most trustworthy transportation and child care partner of a working parent - ensuring their kids never miss any school or activity for need of a safe ride or care. We use state of the art mobile technology to connect parents with our network of highly reliable and trustworthy child care providers and drivers - “ Zumers” - who can pickup and drop kids safely to their destination, babysit them at home or just stay back with them at an activity.
About being a Zumer :
As a Zumer, you are more than a nanny, babysitter, driver or childcare provider. You are part of a larger purpose - to support better parenting. Through caring for a family’s well-being, you are empowering working parents to excel in their professional and family lives. Zumers serve families by driving their kids to school/activities and providing care. The ideal Zumer exhibits: thoughtfulness and a willingness to go the extra mile for parents and children. With us, you can work at flexible hours of your choice and ‘earn as you go’ on a per trip basis.
Who are we looking for?
- Stay at home Moms
- Graduate students
- Part-time professionals (teachers, instructors, musicians)
Basic Qualifying Criteria:
- Must be 21 years old or older
- At least 2 years of child related education/work and driving experience
- Own a 2006 or newer 4 door car - great exterior and interior to meet our 22 point inspection criteria
- Valid California state license and driver’s insurance
- Impeccable driving and background record (willing to undergo DMV and Background checks)
Perks of Joining the Zum Team:
- Flexible hours: Choose your own time slots/days and rides
- Have the work come to you - our mobile app will automatically bring work to you everyday
- Highest pay in the industry - our Childcare providers and drivers say they make 100% more than average nanny jobs
- Safe environment and convenient hours
- Fun and active
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $32.00 /hour
- Childcare: 2 years
- Conversational English
Required license or certification:
Cnas And Hhas Wanted
We sure do. Honor is the fastest growing home care company in the Bay Area. We're looking for amazing caregivers to provide non-medical care to older adults.
Honor provides in-home senior care, helping older adults continue to live well and independently at home. We are not a typical agency, we are disrupting the in-home care industry using technology and care. Caregivers are at the heart of Honor and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect.
Schedule: Full-Time (30-40 hours/week) / Weekends Compensation: $14-$20 depending on where you work Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay, Oakland, Fremont & Hayward (Immediate Open Positions)
Must be 21 or older A valid CA driver's license Your own car with valid proof of insurance Minimum of 6 months paid caregiving experience (non-family member) or one of the following certifications:
RN, LVN, CNA, HHA Must have experience lifting and transferring Must have experience diapering and changing briefs Must have experience bathing, toileting and/or bed bathing Negative TB test or chest x-ray 2 Professional References in health care (private caregiving, facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc) What Honor offers: Honor App to help prepare for work and leave notes Paid overtime Paid sick leave Paid orientation and training Paid holidays at the rate of 1.5x Direct deposit, paid weekly 24/7 Honor Care Team Support Generous referral bonus program Health benefits based on eligibility Want to meet a real Care Pro? Employer
Court Research/Data Entry - Part Time - Ca-San Mateo County
Data Entry - Court Research Abstractor
This part-time opportunity is available to those willing to visit their local courthouses on a regular basis (4 to 5 days per week) to conduct research of documents available to the public. This is not a county employee position. Various document types may include probates, tax liens, divorces, judgments, etc. Frequency of visits depend on the county's volume and each visit should be 4 to 6 hrs each. Data located in these documents is reported into preformatted spreadsheets. As a 1099-Misc contractor, compensation is paid per reported document (i.e. known as a record). Electronic deposits are made weekly and earnings vary depending on volume of documents and the ease in performing the research.
If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you ASAP. Experience is not required, though helpful - we will invest in dedicated entry-level people.
Own a desktop, laptop, netbook, or ultrabook. Laptops or ultrabooks preferred as they can be used in most courthouse records offices; otherwise, information must be handwritten while at courthouse and then keyed into an acceptable electronic device once at home.
Have a reliable email account in which you will check at minimum, twice daily for assignment related correspondence.
Interested in long-term work (not just for a few weeks)
Take pride in providing accurate data entry. Speed is not important but a faster speed does increase average hourly earnings.
Enjoy research and exploring for details.
Reliable, self-motivated and available to start immediately.
Have reliable transportation, day care and desire a flexible schedule.
Able to walk extended distances, from parking to courthouse offices, if needed.
Able to stand and/or sit for long periods, depending on environment of courthouse records office.
Organized, able to keep track of progress on assignments and apply good time management skills.
Willing to invest time to learn in order to excel in court research.
Understand this is a 1099 Contractor position in which you will keep receipts for all expenditures such as keeping track of mileage and receipts for fuel, parking, tolls, etc. to use for deductions in your yearly tax filing (these type of expenses are not reimbursed and taxes are not withheld).
Apply Today for immediate consideration. For more information, visit www.itbossresearch.com.
Route Sales Manager - Outside Sales, Full Training
Mac Tools doesn’t just offer a job. Our company provides entrepreneurs with opportunities for fulfilling careers where they can build their own businesses selling our world-class tools to automotive professionals. With just a click or call, you can connect with a Mac Tools representative who can determine whether a Mac Tools franchise is right for you and provide information on the items you need to get your Mac Tools tool truck and automotive tool route business up and running.
We Give You The Tools To Build a Successful Business
- Your own defined route of customers
- No Experience necessary, we offer comprehensive training & ongoing training
- Your Mac Tools truck, which will become your own personal mobile tool store
- Initial Inventory of top-selling, high-transaction tools
- Proprietary Mobile Business Software to manage your business
- 100% Financing for Qualified Candidates
- Working capital to help your business grow
- The power of Stanley Black & Decker behind us
- National marketing support
- Monthly flyers and promotions to help grow your business
- Ongoing field support, training & mentoring
- Find out what it’s like to be your own boss. We invite you to participate in a Discovery Day with an already successful Mac Tools franchise owner so that you can learn more about the mobile tool business. These events will help you to experience the business and learn about the full potential of the opportunity. There is no cost or obligation to participate in a Discovery Day.
- So what are you waiting for? If you’ve always aspired to run your own business and be a part of one of the leading mobile tool companies in the industry, then you owe it to yourself to learn more today!
- 2013 Franchise 500 Ranking (#238)
- 2014 Fastest Growing Franchise (Featured as one of the 9 mentioned & listed #3)
- 2015 Top 20 Top Fastest-Growing Franchise (Ranked #17) and #1 Top New Franchise
- Top 12 Top Home Based Franchise 2016
- Top 50 Top Global Franchise 2017
- Officially recognized as a Top Franchise Opportunity by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017!
Here is what we have been named or featured as by Entrepreneur Magazine:
Shopper & Driver - Supermarket (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!