Woodstock Job Description Sample
Remote English Teacher - Qkids
Employment type: Contract, part-time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote, online
Hours: 6-19 hours/week
Rate: $16-20 USD/hr
ABOUT US: Employer is a national leader in cross-cultural E-learning, teaching English to over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary school students through a patented and effective gaming platform that connects students and teachers in real time. Guiding students through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures, English teachers from the United States and Canada lead students to English mastery from the comfort of their own homes.
Employer provides incredible workplace flexibility that caters to any schedule. We are ready to build lasting growth for both students and teachers. With your help, we can continue to impact cross-cultural communication positively. Join today, and let's shape the future of E-Learning together!
- Teach English to Chinese children between 5 - 12 years of age through Employer’ interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary. Each class is 30 minutes. All curricula are preset and incorporated with animated characters and games. There is paid training before orientation. Further training and support is provided along with your coursework.
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week. There are 19 hours (38 classes) available weekly.
[Our class time slots]
7 days a week- Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST): 5:40-6:10, 6:20-6:50, 7:00-7:30, 7:40-8:10
Plus Friday and Saturday- Night Eastern Time (PM - EST): 7:40-8:10, 8:20-8:50, 9:00-9:30, 9:40-10:10 10:20-10:50
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in United States, Canada. This is due to the limitation of our internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program.
- Prior teaching experience or experience with early childhood education.
If you are invited to our hiring process, we will ask for 3 pieces of hiring materials including your available time slots, computer spec, and an introduction video including your level of education, any experience working with children or as a teacher, and 1 minute of a teacher read-aloud.
This opportunity: Contract, Part-time, Work from home, Online, Work online, Tutor, English Teacher, Students
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Atlanta, GA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTOur Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Line HaulWE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Class A Drivers – Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New Equipment
GO FIRST CLASS
Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers' needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.
Why May Trucking Company?
Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
New Equipment – 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
Generous Home Time
Regional Freight Opportunities
May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.
May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.
For More Information and to apply:
Dedicated CDL A Truck Driver
Dedicated routes give Hogan drivers freedom.
Recruiters are standing by
We have routes you can rely on.
We've done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter at: 866-771-7172.
Average Annual Pay of $64,000+
Peak Performers exceed $80,000 Annually
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months recent tractor-trailer experience
Recruiters are standing by 866-771-7172
As a massage therapist atthis Employer franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding the Employer brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Employer policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Employer approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Employer.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
* Employer Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Retail Sales Associate
If petting puppies makes you happy and finding forever homes for fur babies is your passion, this is the job for you!
Under the Supervision of the Store Manager, the Sales Associate’s primary job function is selling store merchandise and performing related tasks and duties in support of sales and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment
· Meet associate performance expectations and goals for the store
· Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. from ground level to customer’s car or store shelves
· Ability to bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands, and climb on ladders
· Ability to move throughout the store unassisted to perform tasks in any part of the store
· Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
· Assist in processing merchandise
· Adhere to all policy and procedures
· Possess outgoing and friendly personality with strong customer service skills
· Possess clear verbal communication and listening skills
· Able to work as scheduled
· Cleaning of livestock habitats
· Enjoy working with the public
· Be confident and assertive
Education and/or Experience
· Previous retail or customer service experience preferred
· Working knowledge of POS system preferred
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands
In the course of employment you may be given access to business information, customer and/or personnel information, and other company policies, which Pet Supermarket regards confidential and request you maintain such information confidential. While performing job duties, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain open communication with customers, fellow employees, and upper management. Access, input, and retrieve information from the POS system. Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his/her job such as lifting up to 50lbs, stand for extended periods of time, climb ladders, bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping, squatting, and reach over your head.
Pet Supermarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Commercial Construction Superintendent
We are seeking a Commercial Construction Superintendent with health care experience to join our team!
This particular position will be for a job in Rock Hill, SC. If everything works out, we will have other jobs that will require the same type of work.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Able work with tools
- Willing to Work out of town if needed
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Valid driver's license
Salary negotiable based on experience
One of our prime objectives is to minimize the interruption to normal business activities while work is being done. We focus on keeping the business profitable while renovations are taking place. We maintain several crews ready to convert empty space into income producing space for our clients.
Inside Sales Entry Level
Title: Inside Sales Representative – Entry Level
Location: Woodstock, GA
Hours: Monday-Friday 2pm-9pm
Pay: $13.78/hour + commissions
Great opportunity! DIRECT HIRE!
An insurance solutions provider is looking for motivated, up and coming sales professionals to work in their marketing center. The inside sales representative will be responsible for calling on insurance agents to market Medicare supplemental products. This is a team-focused, work hard/play hard, and fast paced company.
Entry level candidates are welcome. Full training on Medicare products will be provided.
The Inside Sales Representative will:
· Make 100-150 outbound calls per day to insurance agents
· Assist agents through the online contract process
· Consistently follow up with hot leads
· Be able to answer any questions regarding Medicare supplemental products
Inside Sales Representative
· Outgoing personality – not afraid of cold calling
· Must be well spoken and articulate over the phone
· Career-focused and motivated to grow and broaden skill set
· College experience is preferred
Work on projects on a contract/temporary basis, try out a temp-to-hire position before making a decision or find a job opportunity to advance your career. The choice is yours!
Seasonal Merchandiser - Woodstock
Spectrum Brands ? Pet, Home & Garden, based in St. Louis, Missouri, is a leading supplier of well-recognized consumer products globally for the pet supply markets, and nationally for the home, lawn and garden insect and weed control markets. The company delivers innovative products of outstanding quality for the pet owners of dogs, cats, birds, small animals, fish and reptiles. The company also delivers groundbreaking products of exceptional value and top-notch quality, so consumers benefit from insect and weed control solutions. The Home & Garden brands ? Spectracide?, Garden Safe?, Hot Shot?, Cutter?, Repel?, Black Flag? and Liquid Fence? ? and the Pet Brands ? Tetra?, Instant Ocean?, Marineland?, 8-in-1?, Dingo?, FURminator? and Nature's Miracle? ? are well-recognized by consumers for delivering exceptional value and trusted results.
Responsible for servicing, merchandising, and promoting the sale of company's consumer packaged goods products within established national retail accounts in assigned territory. Additionally this position is responsible for building consumer loyalty by assisting consumers in selecting products appropriate to their need, through asking questions, listening, recommending products and influencing the sale
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Maintaining store presentation standards through building displays, , fixture installation, store sets, shelf maintenance, down stock, retrofits, inventory reconciliation, display maintenance and POP installation.
Identify opportunities for incremental display space to drive volume goals.
Provide product knowledge training to store personnel with the intention of allowing them to better drive sales to the end user.
Cover multiple stores daily in an assigned territory
Generating sales by increasing brand awareness and trial through direct interactions with consumers in assigned stores.
Participate in promotional events in assigned territory
Assist and monitor customer satisfaction.
Must understand and demonstrate safe work practices at all times to ensure a safe work environment.
Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Profile
An equivalent combination of:
High school diploma or GED preferred but NOT REQUIRED and;
1 to 2 years previous sales or retail experience ideal.
Professional communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences- consumers, store personnel, and internal information sharing
Strong organizational and time management skills
Competitive drive to succeed
Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 60 lbs.
Ability to travel extensively using personal transportation within territory with the potential for overnight travel as needed
Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and evenings as needed
High level of initiative
Ability to work effectively with a high level of independence
Problem solving ability
The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
Ability to climb ladders and the employee must frequently (or occasionally) lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level and working conditions may be similar to those for a warehouse facility.
Exposure to weather conditions while traveling between assigned stores. SDL2017
Member Onboarding Manager - Woodstock
The Member Onboarding Manager is a leader who is results driven and action oriented with a strong passion for member facing interaction throughout their day. This leader owns all aspects of business acquisition with LT Training through an organized and passionate engagement with both our new and existing members. The M.O.M. will lead and manage a cohort of on-boarding specialists and other high member engagement fitness professionals each day, assuring that all of our members at Life Time Fitness are given the opportunity to be connected to their area of passion and reach their Healthy Way of Life goals.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conducts fitness professional file audits each month.
2. Manages the phone call log of all new members each month.
3. Conducts shadows of member experience interactions to assure a quality experience.
4. Assure the fitness floor experience is at LT expectations daily
5. Reach out to all non-connected members in their first 90 days.
6. Assure all Work out workshops are properly set-up and cast for
Sales & Promotion
1. Manages the set-up and execution of major in-club LT Training events.
2. Attend the weekly Sales meeting
Financial & Budgetary
1. Plans and manages the execution of hitting the Sales-not-Service budget of location
2. Plans and manages the execution of hitting new client acquisition goals.
3. Maintain a personal book of business each week
Managerial & Supervisory
1. Acts as the Manager On Duty during designated time blocks
2. Completes a thorough business review each month
3. Attend weekly business and education meetings
4. Attend weekly leadership meeting
5. Attend National Leadership Calls
6. Run weekly Cohort meetings
Responsibilities of All Positions
o Sight to ensure club is neat and orderly
o Sound to ensure music/ sound levels are appropriate
o Touch to ensure floors, countertops, etc are clean and dry
o Taste to ensure food & beverages in the café are up-to-standards
o Smell to ensure the club is fresh and odor free
Safety responsibilities include:
Licenses & Certifications:
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT (NASM) required
- National Strength and Conditions Association (NSCA)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CES (NASM)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
Language Ability- Intermediate- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in English.
Mathematical Skills- Intermediate- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply basic concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability- Intermediate Skills- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires agility and the ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class. Bending and moving is done frequently. Physical activity will include standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, climbing or balancing and talking or hearing more than 2/3 of the time sitting and stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling. Lifting requirements are 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100. The vision requirements are close, distant, color peripheral, depth and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work is performed in an athletic club environment and exercise studio. The noise level is usually moderate to high.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!