Woodway Job Description Sample
Site Supervisor - Security - Waco Area
Interviews scheduled by appointment.
We are open from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
Area Office 1200 W. Freeway Suite 309, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Or if you would like to apply on-line click the link below:
~~~~At United Protective we truly believe our greatest asset is our employees. We are continuously looking for qualified applicants who want to make security a career path. If you are looking for a company that can help you reach your personal and professional goals~ we're right here!
~~We are recruiting a Site Supervisor We are recruiting a Site Supervisor to manage a security team for a facility in the Waco, TX area. Qualified candidates should possess the desire to work in an environment that is fast paced and based on customer service, be well organized, able to lead by example and have a passion for helping others. Candidates must have strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Candidate must have a working knowledge of portable radios, golf carts. The Supervisor’s primary duties are to supervise the Facility Protection Officers and to be the day-to-day liaison between the Facility Protection Officers, Company Operations, and the client.. The position will require a strong leader with outstanding communication skills.
1. At least 3 years of contract security officer experience.
2. At least 2 years of contract security supervisory experience.
3. Extensive computer experience. (Microsoft Office, etc.)
4. Knowledge of security equipment - 2-way radios, golf carts, access control.
5. Professional attitude.
6. Knowledge of officer scheduling.
DUTIES This candidate will be responsible for the daily management of a security staff to include assisting in the hiring, training, and scheduling of staff. General duties required will include: Responding to and assisting with any and all medical emergencies on site. Properly identifying all tenants and/or visitors upon arrival, answering basic questions and concerns while remaining patient with all tenants and/or visitors, staying firm with rules and regulations for the facility and company, and possessing a dedication to the post and property. Candidates must be able to work overnight and on weekends, on holidays. We are looking for candidates with the any of the following experience:
- PSOC Operator
- Console Officer
- Golf Cart
- Law Enforcement
• ANNIVERSARY BONUS
• HOLIDAY PAY
• REGULAR WORK WEEK SCHEDULE
• PAID TRAINING
Candidate should convey a highly professional image and attitude toward tenants and/or visitors. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Level 2 Texas Security License. Candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- 21+ years old
- 3 years Security Officer experience
- 2 years Security Supervisory experience
- No class B Misdemeanor convictions within the past 5 years
- No Class A Misdemeanor convictions within the past 10 years
- No Felony level convictions ever
- No criminal history involving crimes of moral turpitude or violence
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a drug urinalysis test
- Must possess a HS Diploma or GED
- Must possess valid Texas driver's license
- Must possess a Social Security Card or current work authorization
- Must have a stable work history
- Must maintain reliable transportation and automobile insurance
- Must maintain a working home phone or cell phone
- DD-214 if applicable (Honorable Discharge)
All applicants will be subject to a thorough background investigation.
Veterans of the US Armed Forces and prior law enforcement are encouraged to apply.
Since our inception, United Protective has grown from 3 employees in 1999, to over 1100+ professional security officers throughout the State of Texas and Oklahoma. As we continue to grow, we have a need for individuals who have a desire to serve others, a positive demeanor, are mature, reliable, and who have a natural 'can do' attitude.
If you want to join our team of security professionals, we want to meet you!
Retail Service Assistants
Waco Custom Marketplace is looking for retail service assistant for multiple shifts Monday-Saturday, 7:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M.. This position will include the following responsibilities:
- Work with management to ensure top quality products are produced.
- Setup and breakdown of equipment daily.
- Wash and sanitize equipment daily.
- Will assist in helping retail customers.
- Stock and rotate products in display cases.
- Update Pricing as needed in display cases.
- Unload, stock, rotate incoming products.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Cut and slice custom deli orders.
- Package and label products correctly.
- Place customer satisfaction and service as a top priority.
- Previous Grocery retail experience is a plus.
- Willing to work overtime and holidays if needed.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Become knowledgeable on all marketplace products.
- Come to work with a positive customer service attitude.
- Be a reliable, trustworthy, and on-time employee.
- Take and place pre-orders for customers.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Ensure a smooth checkout process.
- Help customers at register.
Call Center Health Verification Specialist (Full-Time - Qac)
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES:
Duties include direct contact with applicants and/or policyholders by telephone to verify and obtain information needed for the underwriting and placement of modified policies.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Responsible for direct contact with applicants and/or policyholders to verify and obtain requested information for the underwriting of insurance application as well as the placement of policy modifications. Responsible for correctly entering complete information into computer and recording all phone conversations. Extensive telephone contact. Must have the ability to work independently. Other duties as required by the department.
Minimum typing requirement of 40 wpm. Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent thereof. Ability to operate standard office equipment as well as various software packages required by the department. Ability to understand and apply a variety of oral and written instructions, demonstrates initiative. Proficient communication skills including proper grammar, word usage, and punctuation in writing and verbally.
This position is eligible for Senior Telephone Verification Operator position (LG5) upon completion of the following criteria:
- One year experience in Telephone Verification Operator position (LG4), successful completion of LOMA ACS Designation, or successor designation and successful completion of Dean Vaughn Medical Terminology course with a score of 98% or higher – OR – five years experience in Telephone Verification Operator position (LG4) and successful completion of Dean Vaughn Medical Terminology course with a score of 98% or higher.
- Must demonstrate fully competent performance for two quarters preceding the advancement in all transactions provided by the department.
F/T SHIFT HOURS:
F/T 1st shift – Monday – Friday - 8am-5pm
*F/T 2nd shift – Monday 1pm-5pm, Tuesday-Friday 12pm-9pm, Saturday 8am-12pm
Training Wage - $11.94 per hour
*2nd shift differential pay
Bilingual differential pay
Bonus Opportunities – starting 5th week of employment
Apply directly at: https://torchmarkcareers.silkroad.com/
American Income has served working class families since 1951 with life, accident, and supplemental health products to help protect members of labor unions, credit unions, associations and their families. AIL representatives develop long-term relationships with clients and meet them where they are most comfortable ... their home.
OTR Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Flatbed
Now hiring - OTR truck driver opportunities for open deck professionals
Mid Seven Transportation offers better rates per mile, consistent home time, and a better shot at the life & career you want.
Are you ready to haul flatbed/stepdeck for America’s top brands? At Mid Seven Transportation, hauling freight isn’t who we are, it’s what we do—and our newly expanded company truck driver jobs offer the stability you’ve been looking for and more. If you have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck experience and a CDL-A license, you can join our over-the-road division and enjoy greater pay, weekend home time in some areas, and quality perks that make for a smoother ride:
Higher starting pay based on experience – with additional bonus, stop off, and detention pay, our top drivers earn .54 CPM on average
All miles paid loaded & unloaded
$2,000 sign-on bonus
Excellent home time (home every weekend in certain areas)
Health, dental, and vision insurance available
401(k) retirement program
Safe, well-maintained flatbed & step deck equipment
Vacation pay after 1 year
EpicVue satellite TV
Join the Mid Seven family today to work with a company whose focus is on YOU. We care about our truck drivers and guarantee you’ll see the difference. Our flatbed and step deck opportunities have kept our truck drivers and customers happy for over 65 years, with no signs of slowing down!
Mid Seven Transportation is based out of Des Moines, Iowa, serving agricultural and building industries in the Midwest, Southeast, Northwest, and Atlantic regions.
Qualified CDL-A truck driver applicants have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck driving experience.
CDL Truck Drivier
Southwest Region Trucking JobNow offering $3,500 hiring bonus!
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Texas Dermatology Group Adding Dermatopathologist
*Located between Austin & Dallas in Waco, TX*
MyDermRecruiter is representing a full-time opportunity to join a very successful practice, seeking to add a residency trained dermatologist with fellowship training in Dermatopathology in Waco, TX. Great practice, with excellent opportunity for partnership!
Practice opportunity offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus production based incentive bonuses
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid cme and more!
- PARTNERSHIP is available!
- Paid Relocation, Sign on Bonus
- Positive, supportive workplace with a family oriented culture, allowing you a productive work/life balance
- Receive specimens from 30 different practice locations.
- 36,000+ slides annually and growing!
Office: 636-239-1787 ext: 4
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Quality Engineer II
Quality Engineer II
near Woodway, TX
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Engineering- Aeronautic / Avionic Engineering
Relocation Assistance Available- Possible for ideal candidate
Visa sponsorship- No
Provides internal and external consulting support to individuals and groups internal and external to the organization, including Manufacturing, Engineering, customers, and vendors. Supports on-time delivery of products that meet established product specifications. Analyzes quality problems and develops data-based solutions which correct root-cause deficiencies.
• Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, responsible for customer-plant liaison, implementation and improvement of statistical methods, quality cost analysis, specification and procedure development, and conduct of plant quality audits.
• Perform liaison between manufacturing plants and customers relative to customer specifications, customer quality requirements, and customer problems.
• Review customer complaints, analyze returns, and make recommendations for corrective action.
• Assist plants in implementation of statistical methods and quality improvement programs.
• Assist in conducting annual plant audits and systems surveys.
• Update and augment Group Quality Assurance procedures and systems.
• Assist Application Engineering and Sales in development and application problems.
• Continually strive to improve testing methods, tooling, and equipment through statistical sampling to ensure adequate quality in our manufactured product.
• Work with customers and engineering to alleviate problems while avoiding product cost increases.
• Team with engineering to develop simple, efficient methods of testing new product lines.
• Monitor manufacturing processes through periodic audits and evaluations, to ensure that processes are followed and to prevent non-conformances to avoid jeopardizing product quality.
• Provide support as deemed necessary by management to allow the Quality Department to function efficiently.
• Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Guide to Business Conduct.
• Demonstrates a knowledge of and commitment to company Business Systems manufacturing principles and techniques.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree from an accredited University in Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing Technology, Physics, Math.
• 3 years in Quality Assurance in a manufacturing environment.
• ASQC certification and formal course work in Industrial Statistical Method.
• Tier I supplier experience.
• Experience with the Automotive Quality Core Tools such as APQP, PPAP, FMEA, and MSA (Must have)
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Travel Rehab Occupational Therapist
Supplemental Health Care is a nationally known, industry leading staffing agency for healthcare professionals with over 30 years in the business. Supplemental Health Care has partnered with a skilled nursing facility near Waco, TX for a Travel Occupational Therapist need. Please see below for the details on this opportunity
Travel Occupational Therapist needed to start 1/1 for a 13 week assignment
Full time hours, Monday-Friday
Travel Occupational Therapist needed with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Skilled nursing facility experience preferred and will be given first consideration All qualified and interested Travel Occupational Therapists are encouraged to apply now and contact Ashley Scudiero at .
Active Texas Occupational Therapist License Current BLS/CPR Card 1 year minimum experience Skilled nursing facility experience
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!