Woodway Job Description Sample
$250.00 Sign on Bonus! Must have valid Texas Security Officer's License to Qualify.
SITE STARTS 12/26/2017
Save time by applying:
We are looking for Full Time Security Officers. You must be able to exhibit a high level of professionalism when interacting with our clientele as well as with fellow employees. Must be able to meet all state requirements to obtain and maintain a Non-Commissioned Security Officer License in the State of Texas. Candidate will pass a background investigation to include criminal history, credit history, valid driver's license, stable work history, personality profile test, and drug screen. These positions offer competitive pay rates and benefits. At United Protective we truly believe our greatest asset is our employees. We are continuously looking for qualified applicants who want to make security a career path. If you are looking for a company that can help you reach your personal and professional goals~ we're right here!
DUTIES General duties required will include: Responding to and assisting with any and all medical emergencies on site. Properly identifying all tenants and/or visitors upon arrival, answering basic questions and concerns while remaining patient with all tenants and/or visitors, staying firm with rules and regulations for the facility and company, and possessing a dedication to the post and property. Candidates must be able to work overnight and on weekends, on holidays. We are looking for candidates with the any of the following experience:
- PSOC Operator
- Console Officer
- Golf Cart
- Law Enforcement
QUALIFICATIONS Candidate should convey a highly professional image and attitude toward tenants and/or visitors. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Level 2 Texas Security License. Candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- 21+ years old
- No class B Misdemeanor convictions within the past 5 years
- No Class A Misdemeanor convictions within the past 10 years
- No Felony level convictions ever
- No criminal history involving crimes of moral turpitude or violence
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a drug urinalysis test
- Must possess a HS Diploma or GED
- Must possess valid Texas driver's license
- Must possess a Social Security Card or current work authorization
- Must have a stable work history
- Must maintain reliable transportation and automobile insurance
- Must maintain a working home phone or cell phone
- DD-214 if applicable (Honorable Discharge)
All applicants will be subject to a thorough background investigation.
Veterans of the US Armed Forces and prior law enforcement are encouraged to apply.
Since our inception, United Protective has grown from 3 employees in 1999, to over 1100+ professional security officers throughout the State of Texas and Oklahoma. As we continue to grow, we have a need for individuals who have a desire to serve others, a positive demeanor, are mature, reliable, and who have a natural 'can do' attitude.
If you want to join our team of security professionals, we want to meet you!
Customer Service Representative
Surplus Warehouse Customer Service Representative
Surplus Warehouse specializes in building materials including cabinetry, flooring, millwork and plumbing supplies and strives to be the customer's deep discount authority. We are a division of E.C. Barton & Company which started in 1885 and currently operates over 100 retail locations throughout 17 states. We are seeking a new Customer Service Representative to assist customers and stock merchandise.
Essential Job Functions include the following, other activities may be assigned:
- Offer excellent customer service by greeting customers as they enter the store or call on the phone, and by answering their questions concerning availability, price, and use of merchandise.
- Sell Surplus Warehouse merchandise and assist other partners in selling product while always focusing on offering excellent customer service and getting repeat business.
Job Duties must perform the following duties in order to achieve essential job functions, other duties may be assigned:
- Uses Point of Sale System to total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Cuts carpet, vinyl, padding, and related materials to size requested by customer.
- Assists customer to load purchased materials into customer's vehicle.
- Moves materials and supplies from receiving area to display area.
- Marks prices on merchandise or price stickers, according to pricing guides.
- Straightens materials on display to maintain safe and orderly conditions in sales areas.
- Covers exposed materials, when required, to prevent weather damage.
- Counts materials and records totals on inventory sheets.
- Safely operates a forklift and other equipment.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
E.C. Barton & Company has over 100 retail stores in 17 states and has been in business since 1885.
Seafood & Produce Assistant
Waco Custom Marketplace is looking for a fresh seafood & produce department assistant, for multiple shifts Monday-Saturday, 7:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M.. This position will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for unloading, stocking, rotating, and labeling of all seafood & produce.
- Maintain that product shelf life is our biggest priority.
- Stock and merchandise seafood and produce multiple times a day.
- Clean and sanitize display cases daily.
- Stock, label, and merchandise inventory items as needed.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime and holidays.
- Maintain all seafood and produce pricing in display cases.
- Place customer satisfaction and service as a top priority.
- Become knowledgeable on all Marketplace products.
- Looking for a consistent, on-time, and trustworthy individual.
Call Center Health Verification Specialist (Part-Time - Qac)
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES:
Duties include direct contact with applicants and/or policyholders by telephone to verify and obtain information needed for the underwriting and placement of modified policies.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Responsible for direct contact with applicants and/or policyholders to verify and obtain requested information for the underwriting of insurance application as well as the placement of policy modifications. Responsible for correctly entering complete information into computer and recording all phone conversations. Extensive telephone contact. Must have the ability to work independently. Other duties as required by the department.
Minimum typing requirement of 40 wpm. Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent thereof. Ability to operate standard office equipment as well as various software packages required by the department. Ability to understand and apply a variety of oral and written instructions, demonstrates initiative. Proficient communication skills including proper grammar, word usage, and punctuation in writing and verbally.
This position is eligible for Senior Telephone Verification Operator position (LG5) upon completion of the following criteria:
- One year experience in Telephone Verification Operator position (LG4), successful completion of LOMA ACS Designation, or successor designation and successful completion of Dean Vaughn Medical Terminology course with a score of 98% or higher – OR – five years experience in Telephone Verification Operator position (LG4) and successful completion of Dean Vaughn Medical Terminology course with a score of 98% or higher.
- Must demonstrate fully competent performance for two quarters preceding the advancement in all transactions provided by the department.
P/T SHIFT HOURS:
PT 1st shift – Monday – Friday 10am-2pm
*PT 2nd shift – Tuesday – Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 8am-12pm
Training Wage - $11.94 per hour
*2nd shift differential pay
Bilingual differential pay
Bonus Opportunities – starting 5th week of employment
Apply directly at: https://torchmarkcareers.silkroad.com/
American Income has served working class families since 1951 with life, accident, and supplemental health products to help protect members of labor unions, credit unions, associations and their families. AIL representatives develop long-term relationships with clients and meet them where they are most comfortable ... their home.
Rod Buster With Tools
Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete. Use a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches and hand tools. Includes rod buster.
Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions.
- Review blueprints or specifications to determine work requirements.
Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers.
- Install fencing or other barriers.
- Position structural components.
Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, or hand tools.
- Install metal structural components.
- Position structural components.
Cut rods to required lengths, using metal shears, hacksaws, bar cutters, or acetylene torches.
- Cut metal components for installation.
Place blocks under rebar to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors.
- Position safety or support equipment.
Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete.
- Cut metal components for installation.
- Position structural components.
Bend steel rods with hand tools or rodbending machines and weld them with arc-welding equipment.
- Weld metal components.
Must have the following tools:
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Our Agency has been given the task of hiring, training, and marketing for a Fortune 500 company. We are in charge of all area offices, and as such have had an influx of new hires needing on-the-job training. We have been in the area for 30 years and it has become one of the fastest growing agencies in the country. Now we are expanding into further markets.
We are looking for hard working, motivated leaders who are not afraid to try something new. The last year has been one of unprecedented growth, which has resulted in expansion and opportunity. If you are looking for a strong company that offers a more-than generous compensation plan, a culture of growth, and the ability to quickly move up in management positions, we want to talk to you. We have the following two positions that we are currently looking to fill immediately.
Benefits Representatives work together with our members and walk them through the enrollment process, from explaining their employee benefits packages, answering any questions, recommending a suitable plan, and completing all necessary paperwork. Benefits Reps are also responsible for maintaining all accounts in their name.
Qualified Applicants Must Be:
-A People Person-Comfortable with a Fast
Average Compensation range is 50k - 65k depending on qualifications and performance.
Supervising Managers work hand in hand with the recruiting dept, to find and train exceptional reps. They provide new hires with the needed guidance, support and encouragement during their first months of employment. This position is an entry level management position, with ability to move up quickly.
Supervising Managers also participate in accelerated management training, and are encouraged to be innovative and creative.
Primary duties include:
-Training new Benefits Representatives
-Ensuring that company approved, system-based training is utilized according to company standards-Supervising of BR's daily activity.
-Involvement in recruiting processes.
-Assessment of new hires
Average Compensation range is 70 - 80k depending on qualifications and performance.
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
Smelscer Plumbing, a premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Waco, Texas,
is looking for a top-notch plumber. Since our reach covers most of Central Texas, we offer exciting
opportunities right in your neighborhood. The career opportunities at our company can help you
achieve higher levels of personal, financial and professional success.
Experienced plumbers are needed for our rapidly growing plumbing business. Our plumbers
perform services ranging from simple faucet repairs to water heater installations and plumbing
system replacements for both residential and commercial customers.
Our plumbers are career-minded individuals who manage their time efficiently, possess
outstanding troubleshooting and repair skills, and enjoy working with customers. Our plumbers
are rewarded for their quality work.
Job Description and Duties:
• Install new plumbing systems
• Repair and maintain existing plumbing systems
• Respond to all client “Dispatch" work order requests
• Requisition parts and materials and maintain inventory
• Performs Preventative Maintenance (PMs) on Equipment and Plumbing Systems
• Interprets and works from instructions, blueprints, sketches and diagrams in the
installation of plumbing systems
• Estimates cost of work and may order materials
• Timely communication to supervisor of any other issues encountered during the
performance of work
• Respond to customer calls and provide quality customer service
• Provide complete information to accurately document corrective action, labor hours, and
materials used on work orders
• Must be available when the job requires, which may mean evening and weekend work in
• High school diploma or equivalent
• one year Journeyman license
• Valid Texas Driver's License
• Must have Journeyman, or Master Plumbers license from State of Texas
• Based on Experience Level
• Health Insurance
• 5 Paid Holidays
Class A CDL Tanker Driver Home Daily (Woodway)
Earn up to $75K this year as a new tanker driver for Employer! We are hiring drivers for Oil Field Sand and Tanker positions in Texas, Oklahoma and surrounding areas. Drivers can be based in TX, OK, LA, AR and NM. If you have at least 6 months Class A CDL driving experience, we have a great paying job for you!
- Earn $1100 - $1500 per week!
- Excellent Benefits & 401K
- Class A CDL with 6 months experience
- Home Daily or Weekly you choose your route!
- Sand or Water positions available
No Tanker experience? NO PROBLEM! Truck Drivers with six (6) months experience can now qualify for these positions!
- Family owned and operated
- Superior new 13 speed trucks (Volvo, Freightliner, Mack)
- New fleet of trailers
- MCP200 Qualcomm
- Many regional and local driving opportunities
- North Texas HOME DAILY
- South Texas HOME DAILY
- Oklahoma HOME DAILY
- Hourly or percentage pay
- No relocation required
Employer, LLC is one of the fastest growing carriers serving the oilfield servicing industry. Because of our solid partnerships with Energy providers, we have tremendous opportunities for drivers in North Texas, South Texas, Oklahoma and surrounding States. Drivers are our #1 assets, and that s why we make sure you have the best equipment available. If you love to drive and want more money and home time Stevens Tanker division has a great job for you! Apply today to learn more!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, choferes clase a, company driving solo, company otr, conductores clase a, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driving, over the road company, regional driving, regional driving route
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. – Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros – the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM. Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus – up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!